Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,133 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Vigilant_Veggie

Dat Clean Rebel Doe

Vigilant_Veggie

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/snapmatic/myphotos/photo/eB2pbE1nbE64MocUNftq0g

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/snapmatic/myphotos/photo/LlShiMA3o02tIt_ZmFTHWg

Wow. Such sex...

But seriously tho, it's that good stuff. Hopefully R* will bring it back with the re-introduction of the Rat Loader.

*fingers crossed*

gtarmanrob

I like it, but I don't understand the wanking over it. There's no mods for it

gear999

Apparently it is "game breaking" and was only meant to be in singleplayer.

Those idiots don't realize that they coded the spawn points in MP for them.

JumpingKentFlash

How many does it seat?

gear999

How many does it seat?

Two.

JumpingKentFlash

Bah. I'll pass. There's no good crew cars in this game. The Granger is a boat. Isn't there a good car for this?

lordemperor

Yeah there was nothing wrong with the clean Rebel as far as I could tell, just R* being dicks.

If I wanted a Rebel I'd want a clean one. Thankfully I don't want a Rebel in my garage.

Soran Is On

Yes they removed it because they're dicks. Not because it had glitched versions that could f*ck up online or be swapped with a save editor or any number of reasons, they pulled it because they're dicks.

Yup.

lordemperor

Yes they removed it because they're dicks. Not because it had glitched versions that could f*ck up online or be swapped with a save editor or any number of reasons, they pulled it because they're dicks.

Yup.

All those glitched Rebels breaking GTA:O getting posted about by everyone... wait that never happened because there was no glitch caused by it. I could go get one from the beach right now and drive it around if I wanted to, R* would have prevented them spawning if that was the case.

Tueto

Bah. I'll pass. There's no good crew cars in this game. The Granger is a boat. Isn't there a good car for this?

dubsta?

SaturdayNight

Some kid was ina lobby spouting off that it was worth 1 million dollars.. him and three other kids were trying to argue to me that it was more expensive than the Adder, I told them that the adder is the most expensive car in the game outside of single player of course. But they went on to call me names and try and make me look like an ass.. So after this heated debacle I sped towards them and blew the rebel up..

Soran Is On

Yup.

All those glitched Rebels breaking GTA:O getting posted about by everyone... wait that never happened because there was no glitch caused by it. I could go get one from the beach right now and drive it around if I wanted to, R* would have prevented them spawning if that was the case.

How the hell do you know no glitch was caused by it or hacked versions of it. Just because there were never any reported bugs doesn't mean that there wasn't a big one around the corner someone could have found that turned it into another tow truck. I don't know and you don't but they pulled it cause they're dicks. Yup.

Joe89NUFC

if they take away franklin's buffalo because that is 'game breaking' they will have a riot on their hands

Zorvaine

They should just bring it back and add customization options for the bumper and back bars given it has different versions and it's problem solved. And a plate option.

Also, OP. Brain cells. Please.

einjzmolf

Yup.

How the hell do you know no glitch was caused by it or hacked versions of it. Just because there were never any reported bugs doesn't mean that there wasn't a big one around the corner someone could have found that turned it into another tow truck. I don't know and you don't but they pulled it cause they're dicks. Yup.

What an absolute joke you are.

MajorWhytey

if they take away franklin's buffalo because that is 'game breaking' they will have a riot on their hands

It's not supposed to be in MP, but it's glitched in. So therefore how can anyone complain if it gets taken away? You ain't meant to have it. You know that, we know that. You have no valid argument for complaint.

P.s. I do agree that it should be, and it's a harmless glitch.

Kampioen

I prefer the rusty one. Dumb as hell that they took it out though.

reform

I don't get the SP only line.

It has always, and still spawns normally online, both parked and in traffic. You can still take it to LSC and mod it. You just can't save it... because it's SP only... Even though it's in MP...

cwo-reynolds

I think the dirty Rebel is the tits with all the mods you can have on it. Sucks its a 2 seater though. I got a trophy truck in my garage. Looks pretty stupid in my garage full of sports and super cars. Sits next to my Sanchez so it's part of my offroading vehicles