Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,338 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
thatGuyyy

Anyone like taking road trips?

Osho
This is what I love about V compared to past titles. I have spent 90% of the game by merely taking a road trip through several areas, and felt like I haven't seen everything. There's a big list to drive around and enjoy the scenic beauty that alone provides 24+ hours of the game and there's tons more locations in the game that as the time has gone, some nice changes are waiting for you to discover. I mean, hands down to this one thing Rockstar has managed to pull off successfully without any disappointment.

For me, GTA 5 is less of a crime game and much more about exploring. The only annoyance comes from the extremely sensitive pedestrians and arrogant cops. Otherwise, I was completely surprised with the detailing the first time I started playing it. I hope there's an expansion to the map, not by adding new city or such, but new areas or small towns esp. in the space taken, occupied the countryside. I don't guess it's difficult for Rockstar to have such a possibility.

Johnny Spaz

Oh, and cops. Nothing ruins a a nice cruise faster.

Indeed. I thought I was the only one who felt this way. One minute I am enjoying a cruise and pass a sitting highway patrol. Next thing you know, you hear those irritating sirens and one of those scripted cop chases begins. And I know it sounds silly but it is annoying because either the car being chased will hit me and f*ck up my car, the cop will run into me and a god awful cop chase starts with me, or the dumb cop starts shooting and the even dumber drivers will speed up and might even ram you with irritatingly strong force. It just got old and was one of the reasons why not even relaxing could make me fully enjoy V.

I rarely see chases when I'm on freeways, if they happen they never hit me. Cops in this game are surprisingly good at avoiding your vehicle

Odd, it's the exact opposite for me.

TECHN9CiAN

Oh and sometimes I steal a semi and pretend I'm a trucker

I challenge you to a duel! :evilgrin:

OT: Yeah, freeway's are a lot more enjoyable in V rather than IV. Listening to the engine as you speed down the freeway making Vapid Stainer drivers sh*t their pants and giving you the finger. :^:

Lol alright, fellow truckers! I used to do the same, get a Jobilt phantom and hitch a trailer and just cruise, sometime even trying to go up mountain trails... Got my trucking license last month in real life, and started working last week... Biiiiig f*ckin difference lol

thatGuyyy

Oh and sometimes I steal a semi and pretend I'm a trucker

I challenge you to a duel! :evilgrin:

OT: Yeah, freeway's are a lot more enjoyable in V rather than IV. Listening to the engine as you speed down the freeway making Vapid Stainer drivers sh*t their pants and giving you the finger. :^:

Lol alright, fellow truckers! I used to do the same, get a Jobilt phantom and hitch a trailer and just cruise, sometime even trying to go up mountain trails... Got my trucking license last month in real life, and started working last week... Biiiiig f*ckin difference lol

lol I always go up steep trails with semi trucks, its hilarious since its so unrealistic. But I tried going up Mt.Chiliad once and failed miserably

Edited by thatGuyyy

richard1997jones

Once I completed the game I got a bit bored so I started exploring in my car and since then I haven't stopped driving even through I've explored practically every inch of the map.

Rerxelend

I do, but I felt that you don't get that unique sense of a long journey as you did in San Andreas. Probably because this only has one city.

Ashes2AshesNN

I always go trucking with Trevor, go to the discount store (Binco) and get a trucker hat, t-shirt, or head over to sub-urban for that denim jacket and some cargo pants or jeans, and hit the freeways with my shiny red truck