After u beat the pizza missions

FliPNiNeX3

sorry if someone mentioned this already.. but if u unlocked 150 max health.. dont get a hooker cuz it brings ur life down to 125.. so stupid lol

Just out of interest, when you first get on the pizza bike and ice cream van (which I started last night) how many pizzas/ice creams do you have to deliver before you progress?

I think it's 50 deal with the ice cream truck, and like streetjunkie said, 10 mission (+/- 60 pizzas) with the pizza bike!

but does it still increase your health if you are below 125 at the time you get the hooker?

:music:

yea, say if your at 122 when you get the hooker it will go up to 125 and then stop like in gta3....thats stupid that its like that though...im not sure if rockstar did that on perpose or if they just over looked it...

ok im going post crazy today...but when doing the pizza missions make sure you do the ones that are the farthest away first....cause when you get past the 6th level there are more than 6 people that you need to deliver to and the most pizzas you can have at one time is 6..so that way by the time you run out and need to go back to get more pizzas the rest of them will be nice and close...otherwise your gonna be racing against the clock all the way across the island with 30 seconds left on the 10 level....and those f*ckin basterds that order pizzas out in the middle of nowhere need to f*ckin die...who the f*ck orders a pizza way in the back of a dead end alley that takes forever to get to...f*ck i wish you could do drive bys doing those cause ide kill all them sons of bitchs... :furious:  :D

You think its bad that way! Try doing it when you beat the game 100%, it goes from 200 < 125  :angry:

how do yuo get 200 health?

wait.. so say u have a max of 200 hp and armor as I do. If I was to get a hooker and have her bring my life down to 125 as u say.. then save... are u saying that even if i went and got a heart there is no way I could get my hp back up to 200?? That seems kinda sh*tty.