Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,080 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Modified Soul

GTA V Metaphors, Philosophy and Hidden Meanings.

UshaB

Trevor: "Argghhhhhhh arghhhhhhhh arghhhhhhhhh"

The repetition emphasizes pain externally and internally, a man with pain from not just being burnt but also from the heart.

Mythological

The death of this forum is rubbish. Why forum, must you die so young? R.I.P "GTA V Metaphors, Philosophy, and Hidden Meanings"

auntjeff

kZBam0E.pngM7rrBrH.jpgfRs5hH8.pngF9zWOX5.jpgF8G9MQw.png

auntjeff

@ Chilliadas1 and DrSpoc

Hey....

I wanna roll through some thoughts and we need to do that here.

This is me fence humping. Playing my role.

We should be able to converse here without as many offenses, real or imagined happening.

Don't be like the Cactus that grows form the sand...keep trying to show what you want people to see, hear etc...

So, let's talk about it. Just toss up whatever and we start the show.

auntjeff

It's pretty bad....

...when you reach for it and nobody answers.....

...smooth sailing? You expect that? No bumps? ....hilarious.

Touchy subjects...touchy people...bad mix. Easily frustrated beyond reason...strange considering the subject matter.

Really strange.

Last time before I shut my door...really.

The first is for ignored requests to fly....

The second is for not having a modest mind..

The third, who gives a sh*t...i'm blind.

People don't understand, what it is you hold in your head....don't waste time, be patient...no, no it's raining only on you, get butt-hurt instead.

Edited by auntjeff

Modified Soul

The death of this forum is rubbish. Why forum, must you die so young? R.I.P "GTA V Metaphors, Philosophy, and Hidden Meanings"

It lasted longer than most marriages these days.... it will be missed

Eram

@MS - Nice to see that you're still lurking around!

Sadly on mid 2014 this thread was merged with the Decoding V2 and it's initial purpose was disrupted for quite sometime (obliterated's V2 too...).

However, imho, it stands as interesting as when you where around, hence why I still tend to redirect some posts to it....

All the best!

Edited by Eram

auntjeff

Pressure Drop

Sorry I don't know if this has already been discussed, but did anybody see those messages on the burger shot bag and chemical label, about the fast fox jumps over the green gate and grabs the chicken. What do these mean and why did they put them into the game ?

McGyver55

I haven't played the game in a long time and I just found out my old PS3 died, so unless I decide to start from scratch on the PS4, I'm gonna be only looking up info on the mystery to see if it's worth getting back into this mess... Kinda like kicking drugs and being on the fence as to wether or not it seems like it might be fun again... I suppose.

That being said, I believe the above question about the fast fox jumping over the gate is just "filler text"

I've seen it before in stuff and have used similar stuff in textures on my own models...

I think the person making the texture needed to write something on the bag to make it look like a Burger King bag which had at the time some text in the same place, but they didn't really want to bother much and went with something quick that came to their mind, based on the "Quick Brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" font testing phrase... (Or whatever it's called)

The phrase has been around a long time (late 1800s?) to test fonts and typesetting.

OR

I'm totally wrong and somewhere in the game is a magic mushroom you must eat to make you transform into a spirit fox and which point you must find a gate to jump over which will lead you to some underground bunker filled with all the answers to the mystery.

Probably not, but after what... Four... Five years...? I'm willing to believe anything that doesn't involve yoga on a mountaintop or driving around in the spacedocker honking at sh*t.

Good luck faithful lunatics, may your mad and sleepless quest find you an answer after all these years... I think there is something hidden, some answer, some prize or ultimate Easter egg... I don't know what, but may you find it and may it satisfy you.

Galehaut

I think the person making the texture needed to write something on the bag to make it look like a Burger King bag which had at the time some text in the same place, but they didn't really want to bother much and went with something quick that came to their mind, based on the "Quick Brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" font testing phrase... (Or whatever it's called)

The phrase has been around a long time (late 1800s?) to test fonts and typesetting.

Would you consider such a thing normal in a GTA universe ? I could easily see them type random gibberish or some jokes about genitals.

For me this sentence is yet another 4th wall break. finding these discrepancies , collecting them and analyzing them as a whole is what we should do in my opinion.

It gave me tremendous results so at this point i can confirm you that it works and that there's a grand design behind it. The main problem with the mystery thread and the hunt in general on these forums were the lack of moderation. There's a few rotten apples in the basket that don't want to discuss , they only want to insult others as soon as their opinion differ. By leaving people like that in the discussions , they prevent the debate all together since there's always someone to derail it. This hunt will most likely be solved and exposed publicly by a single person sadly , when in reality , it was meant to be a collaborative effort.

I'm always open to speak about these subjects in private if any hunter wants to discuss about them. Been doing that for a year now and i'm having a lot more results than losing my own precious time trying to raise public awareness to those subjects.