2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Modified Soul

GTA V Metaphors, Philosophy and Hidden Meanings.

TrevorsStinkyFingers

@ jaw41883. I know the mine door you are refering to. It cannot open as far as i can tell and looks same as the other mine door near zanc(i think). Also grenades etc do not bounce off the door but pass straight through and explode behind.

@ ashy152. You are so perfect aren't you. Plonker more like. Like i have said when i saw it happen i knew nothing of ufo, easter egg or even that this website existed. If i had known i may have made sure my phone was handy but i didn't. Also if you had bothered to read my original post regarding this you would know that i was in the middle of being chased myself by arms runners. Those missions can get a little intense to say the least. Let's just say mind and I were unprepared for what i saw. That's life i am affraid.

I could quite easily say prove i didn't see it if you are so perfect.

ashy152

@ jaw41883. I know the mine door you are refering to. It cannot open as far as i can tell and looks same as the other mine door near zanc(i think). Also grenades etc do not bounce off the door but pass straight through and explode behind.

@ ashy152. You are so perfect aren't you. Plonker more like. Like i have said when i saw it happen i knew nothing of ufo, easter egg or even that this website existed. If i had known i may have made sure my phone was handy but i didn't. Also if you had bothered to read my original post regarding this you would know that i was in the middle of being chased myself by arms runners. Those missions can get a little intense to say the least. Let's just say mind and I were unprepared for what i saw. That's life i am affraid.

I could quite easily say prove i didn't see it if you are so perfect.

Why you so aggressive about it? seem defensive.

out of the amount of people who play this I doubt only you and ez have witnesses this, and if other people have there would be a picture of it.

ever heard of occams razor? The simplest explanation for some phenomenon is more likely to be accurate than more complicated explanations.

Simplest explanation being that you and ez are talking out your arse. more complicated explanation being that out of all the people who have played this game only you and ez have caught glimpse of a random and both of you never took a picture...

Edited by ashy152

TrevorsStinkyFingers

The mine door not in the desert goes nowhere. Behind the door is just a small cavity/cave similar to the altruist cave. Hope this helps.

jaw41883

Okie dokie.

Any ideas on where we should be focusing? I've read one post that we should be focusing on the hippie camp with the Mt Chiliad Mural.

TrevorsStinkyFingers

@ ashy152. Don't expect another response from me as i have no interest in your games. Who cares if you believe it or not as the world doesn't revolve around you.

Now why not allow others to decide for themselves and if you cannot offer anything constructive to our hunt then please stop posting as you are not helping.

djhans

The abduction was before or after 100%? If was before the chances of been an ufo are low... I'm doing traffic missions by night with trevor with no luck for now.

Unfortunately i believe it was before i reached 100% so i do understand how limited the chances are of it being a ufo. But i also had seen the michael ufo abduction prior to this & why i turned & drove away when i saw this. Was expecting to get zapped or something & having to start those trafficking missions again didnt appeal to me. (did not realize at this time that i only needed 5 completed to pass as i wasnt even on the R* social club site then)

edited: grrr its nearly 5am here now & its just getting really interesting to :( need sleep tho as things to do today. hopefully get to read some good info when i wake up :) nite people!

This UFO account is exactly how I feel about what I saw - very similar scenario but I didn't see the UFO just witnessed the strange events unfold and the green lights. I can't discount the fact it could be a chopper but since trevorsstinkyfingers did witness the whole thing we'll have to consider the possibility that an alien abduction can occur. One interesting thing is that rockstar themselves on the online game have referred to the desert area as a place for alien abductions and maybe this is a reference to actual content in the game.

TrevorsStinkyFingers

@ jaw41883. I personally would say yes the hippy camp model needs to be deciphered and the locations within it found. However that's just my theory so upto you which way you wish to go.

ghitu20

hi guys i'm new so i have 100% completion and i went to the mt chilliad ufo at 3 a.m and the ufo appeared and i started shooting at that red light from that antena thing on the cable car station and the ufo didn't make sounds anymore .i don't know if you saw this already but i try to post my findings and try to help.Sorry if my english ain't that good

shoky

@ jaw41883. I personally would say yes the hippy camp model needs to be deciphered and the locations within it found. However that's just my theory so upto you which way you wish to go.

im lost dude I see you said you saw someone getting abducted or something like that

NL_Alexxx

Guys even IF somebody was actually abducted how would that help us? Would there be a clue on the abduction UFO? I highly doubt it, let it go unless it really helps us...

StangOne50

@tadd

First, i didn't get a chance to say it, but congrats, you're a hero ( as talkol, tgascoigne etc etc, you f*ckin rock dudes )

I just finished the altruist mission yesterday, there isn't a thunderstorm when you escape from the camp. Actually, it was sunny in my game, so it should be something else.

Edit : Just found out that lot of people claimed a thunderstorm is ALWAYS triggered by the last altruist mission, and they could replicate it as much as they want. Wierd, as I'm 100% sure it wasn't even cloudy for me.

I have also done this mission without it thundering . There was one time I did it and it did rain, cant recall if there was thunder . Maybe it depends on what time or day you start the mission . Even so this can only be done once so not a reliable trigger for thunder .

@JP There is definately a ground traffic mission where after you have the drugs they will come after you in a helicopter/I did it this morning .

Stickyfingers said he saw clear as day a UFO though .

@mcGyver .. I cant tell you how to spawn random events (there a PIA ). I do know that they all do only spawn one time during a playthrough but there are exceptions . Atm robberies , pick pockets , security vans and property missions will continue to spawn .

There are occasions where people do encounter a random event for a second time . I believe it is because the event was not completed properly and the game does not register it . Until I saw it in the files I didnt even know about pickpockets , I thought those were atm robberies . The guide lists 11 atm robberies .I know I have done these in more than 11 locations .I guess they are just similar in different locations . The guide does not list them .

I was looking in the guide and i think one of the drop-offs from one of the missions i did was in a different location than any of the 5 in the guide . It just says there are 5 unique missions and they do not end .

Maybe they do not repeat im not sure . something to check into .

Edited by stangone50

TrevorsStinkyFingers

@ NL_Alexxx. It helps because it gives validity to the "Beam Me Up" part of the hippy camp model. That is why i am moving my attention back to the model in the hopes i can crack the puzzle and find the location. If i find any new leads i will most certainly still share it here. Despite the trolls and such there are still some good people on this thread. Team Players.

ashy152

@ NL_Alexxx. It helps because it gives validity to the "Beam Me Up" part of the hippy camp model. That is why i am moving my attention back to the model in the hopes i can crack the puzzle and find the location. If i find any new leads i will most certainly still share it here. Despite the trolls and such there are still some good people on this thread. Team Players.

Calling people trolls because they're skeptical about your findings is just arrogant.

jp9865

@TrevorsStickyFingers

get over myself? For what? Saying that ur wrong because I'm sorry mate but u are. There's alot of times when u see random police chases with police cars and criminals. This was the same just with a helicopter. And the light was the search light under neath. U could probably only see the bottom with the blinking lights and thought it was a ufo but it was just a police helicopters. That's what I saw anyway, if Stangone is correct then it could have been this helicopter and the npc in the car was just re acting to them shooting at u! And then u "lost" them in the mission so it dissappeared! Sounds more plausible no?

Anyway where do u get off calling me little boy! I wasnt insultive in my posts and in the first post I didn't even say u were wrong just what I had seen that could explain what u thought u saw. Then u started by saying I'm very wrong! Getting a little defensive? Someone must be sensitive! :) oh and ur right this isn't the place to say what u wanna say to me so if u want just PM me Bro!

Edited by jp9865

Raavi

Guys, please keep the discourse civil and refrain from slinging ad hominem attacks at each other. Just discuss the topic at hand, no need to get personal. Thanks.

cloomis555

Can you post the link on where you found that? Wanna try it

TrevorsStinkyFingers

@shoky. Sorry dude you will have to read back the last 10 pages or so because i really can't be bothered explaining again and it isn't worth the response i get from narrow minds. I have done my bit sharing it with you guys as i thought it would help.

@everyone. Regarding charging the space docker. The so called plug on the front to me is the Horn?

Edited by TrevorsStinkyFingers

Karoi

This is also one of the reasons why I'm leaving this search, all those useless fights. Instead of using that passion for fighting use it for teamplay and the hunt.

Crimie

This is bugging me, i keep thinking the SpaceDocker needs to be "charged up" by the plug in the front of it.. This has probably been mentioned before, but haven't seen it :p

vObPEN6.jpg

Well, there is a term called space docking.

I can't help but to wonder now.

I think you are on to something.

I have been trying to "charge" this thing for over a week. Ever since I was on the back to the future train of thought a while ago. Anyway I always have my eyes open regarding applying electricity to this thing. If anyone has any ideas or comes across anything let me know and I'll try it. Lightning is def not possible as far as I can tell.

I came across a rundown shack somewhere up north(loads of help i know!) with an open electrical box on the side. if you walk into the box you get an electrical shock and get knocked back and down like a stun gun hit.There could be a few of them, dont see them using it on just that one house. Sorry i cant remember the location but just a word to keep an eye out for these electrical boxes on the side of a house, something like this but boxed offhttp://www.doityourself.com/forum/attachments/electrical-c-d-c/12732d1368754199-best-way-run-2-conduit-meter-new-exterior-panel-new-panel-location.jpg

The box is definitely low enough and open to make contact with the sticky outy thing on the space docker

Edited by One Poor Fool

TrevorsStinkyFingers

@ Karoi. That's a sad thing indeed.

McGyver55

Don't you guys think we should investigate this mine more? I just feel like we missed something.

I've always felt there is something more to these doors.

Have you seen the other one in Great Chaparral?

ws0hgh.jpg

Some have suggested it is a RDR easter egg, but still... I'd love to know if those doors are capable of opening... they appear to be separate from the rest of the mine details.

Edited by McGyver55

djhans

Don't you guys think we should investigate this mine more? I just feel like we missed something.

I've always felt there is something more to these doors.

Have you seen the other one in Great Chaparral?

ws0hgh.jpg

Some have suggested it is a RDR easter egg, but still... I'd love to know if those doors are capable of opening... they appear to be separate from the rest of the mine details.

I've tried the blow the doors off but have failed. I thought I was on to something when I discovered the the barrel at the side of the doors is filled with fuel. I moved it to in front of the doors and I set fire to it. After a lot of fire nothing happened. You can throw grenades under the doors and they explode behind them but again nothing.

TrevorsStinkyFingers

The mines have a tiny cave behind not a tunnel unfortunately. So i am guessing that if there is more to them it would take something big to blow open the mine. Rpg/grenades go straight through the door but no effect. Maybe something bigger and more powerful an explosive is needed? Or it may be nothing/dead end.

Sorry i know grenades etc go through the doors of the one at the end of the desert runway. The other one i think they bounce off and can only be thrown under/over as mentioned above.

Edited by TrevorsStinkyFingers

McGyver55

This is also one of the reasons why I'm leaving this search, all those useless fights. Instead of using that passion for fighting use it for teamplay and the hunt.

This is the only reason I've stayed... that and the free beer.

Wait... theres no free beer...

I'm gonna have to think this over...

Incidentally... there is no "leaving the search".... you will check back... it will gnaw at you until it drives you mad.

Or not... good luck either way.

Karoi

This is the only reason I've stayed... that and the free beer.

Wait... theres no free beer...

I'm gonna have to think this over...

Incidentally... there is no "leaving the search".... you will check back... it will gnaw at you until it drives you mad.

Or not... good luck either way.

I have stated before that I will check back so now and then.

McGyver55

The mines have a tiny cave behind not a tunnel unfortunately. So i am guessing that if there is more to them it would take something big to blow open the mine. Rpg/grenades go straight through the door but no effect. Maybe something bigger and more powerful an explosive is needed? Or it may be nothing/dead end.

Yeah, the opening in back is tiny (if you have like six and a half hours to spare, you can climb up on a car and using the sniper rifle, screw around until you manage to get just the right angle to see inside and that the cave is tiny and you just wasted six and a half hours for nothing)

I've always figured if there was something to them, they would trigger a cut scene once you entered.

I don't have RDR, but I wonder if someone who does might recognize the mines if they were in it...

Then I could stop wondering about it.

thatdavekid

@One Poor Fool - Thank you

I didn't want to quote the pic again. Thanks for the heads up, I will definitely check that out. FYI, not limiting my efforts to to plugging the front into anything (although it may work) I just want to find any way to give a king size zap to this thing. Any way to apply electricity to it. If anyone spots anything else or has other ideas cough' em up, and I'll try them out.

Edited by thatdavekid

TrevorsStinkyFingers

@ McGyver55 and karoi. I tried to stay away and lasted a couple of weeks lol. I really missed the excitement of the hunt.

Now i have just notice BSG re-run just starting on pick tv so will bid you all a pleasant evening even to the trolls and the narrow minds. Oh and Brian too just for kicks.

jaw41883

Maybe use the Taser?

Edited by jaw41883

Richap321

About that cracked egg its not just an egg to be found guys as i know its more like a riddle i tried every lake as they say in the 9th paragram of the epsilon program and i saw a guy post something in page 40 what was very interesting and now i know 100% sure that is not an egg that has to be found its just some riddle