2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

[PS4] Mature Gamers

Pb76

Have a mic too. Again same as above, only really use it if I'm spoken to. Kid's make too much noise and love to ask questions and come in when I'm trying to play.

shortround669

Just had awesome crew session, windmill walking, rooftop rumblings, almost survival, then hooning in cars until I encountered some steps. Good times.

Can't belive I got run over and killed right at the start of rooftop rumble what a dolt.

Felt good rolling with the crew though.

SanAndreasRealOG

Just had awesome crew session, windmill walking, rooftop rumblings, almost survival, then hooning in cars until I encountered some steps. Good times.

Can't belive I got run over and killed right at the start of rooftop rumble what a dolt.

Felt good rolling with the crew though.

Oh yes was good fun, I saw you get plowed down lol :) Hope we play again soon :) Edited by SanAndreasRealOG

I have a Mic. The crew is getting to the point when there will almost always be something going on. Sweet.

• Like 1

Hey guys, just registered because of this thread. I've been looking for some mature players on GTA. I'm usually on nights.

Psn: Greengt01

If I can remember my rock star social club password I'll send a crew request too.

I am sorry for you RealOG. I hope it is just a cable. And i am sorry Guygamer, i just add you too :)

Yesterday Justhatched, me and some others (sorry to many names^^) did some races- and finaly no supercar-races. I realy enjoyed it and hope of lot more races with you guys :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Updated the list to McBean007

Edited by T-Offline
  • Like 2

Anyone who wants to add me....psn bullittblitz...I do high paying missions and survivals...I dont race.

Are you on my PSN list ?

If you are referring to me I dont believe so.

SanAndreasRealOG

I am sorry for you RealOG. I hope it is just a cable. And i am sorry Guygamer, i just add you too :)

Yesterday Justhatched, me and some others (sorry to many names^^) did some races- and finaly no supercar-races. I realy enjoyed it and hope of lot more races with you guys :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Updated the list to McBean007

Keeps overheating and freezing :(

I won't be on till tomorrow night guy's. My wifi has gone on my hub. Got an engineer coming tomorrow.

Having to post this on my phone.

redderthanmars

Is it cool if you guys tell me what you're usually on? It'd be easier for me to join in since I'm on a different timezone!

Is it cool if you guys tell me what you're usually on? It'd be easier for me to join in since I'm on a different timezone!

I'm sporadic, I literally play all different time's as I jump on when I'm free. I'm gmt. What time zone are you?

redderthanmars

I'm sporadic, I literally play all different time's as I jump on when I'm free. I'm gmt. What time zone are you?

GMT+8 man.

Keeps overheating and freezing :(Only windmill walking will fix this

Good session earlier with troysayshi and some of the other guys. One word sums it up........helicopters.

Edited by Pb76
  • Like 2

Domestic Battery

Hope you get it figured out RealOG. .Same with you guygamer

I think I have gotten to play with most of the folks in this thread whether they are in D. Battery or not. All have been positive experiences and I look forward to more.

@PB, if I am hosting races and there is an option other than sports or supers I usually take it. Coupes and Compacts are among my favs.

You guys seem like a great bunch!

I'd really like to play online with you.

My PSN : GTP_Fido_le_muet

Add me ;)

Only windmill walking will fix this

Good session earlier with troysayshi and some of the other guys. One word sums it up........helicopters.

Guess I'll have to try this windmill walking then. It's not dangerous is it ? Just I can't do anything dangerous.

Yes I second that.... Helicopters. Will have to give that one another go. No idea what the payout is on it. Better be good.