3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

[PS4] Mature Gamers

Pb76

Domestic Battery

Yeah it would depend on numbers. Just throwing some idea's about. :)

Food for thought, what we have done in the playlist event so far is to run a race (land or water), T/DM, Parachute, Capture, and repeat 2-3 times with different ones

I usually make 2 playlists, one for 8 players, one for 16 and pick the one that fits the amount that show up. On 16 player ones it cuts out Parachute so I put in extra LTS and races.

I stay away from AIr Races in the playlist because some can't fly, and figured it would make the experience rough, that said some can't drive but it is easier to get a car back on the ground than a plane back in the air.

Whatever you come up with, I intend to be there

I meant on the SC....sorry.

I think we played together yesterday? Do you mind if I add you too?

No go ahead...psn bullittblitz...I enjoyed playing with you.

Holy moly, seems the times i can read all posts on work are gone :)

@ Pb, my english vocabulary is limited to 10-15 words. Could you edit your first post please with "Please use a own passage in big fat letters PSN: xxxxx". + the name of our crew.
So nobody will get forgotten and i dont need to google possible new words ^^.
/ Its realy nice to see a discusion without any bad words or stupid pictures as a answer.
Ugotsmoked

"IMO why do we need a crew? Isnt being friends good enough?"

For me the goodies are, that i dont need to remember at all the names. I just need to check the clantag and can put down my gun. You level up faster (but i dont care).
And maybee it keeps us more together :)
+ everybody is able to see the jobs of the others. We could create little crew events
like guy A want rob some stores and banktransporter and needs a getaway-driver.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updatet the list till gandish15/
Edited by T-Offline

Agreed...If we became friends on psn you would know right away also...I am tired of crew hopping and I am almost level 100 in my current crew.

Same here mate. Doing Coveted together was fun.

I meant on the SC....sorry.

I think we played together yesterday? Do you mind if I add you too?
No go ahead...psn bullittblitz...I enjoyed playing with you.

(51) Mature players list (PS3)

Pb76/ JustHatched/ pritch306/ DocBrown11/ G-Town-Rebell/ t-roy77/ troysayshi/ TeammateAssist/ civilpe03/ braves114fan/ Anti-Network/ Vr6-rootz/ jkro27/ NinJa_SideSwipe/ tomjovi97/ furdog/ shortround669/ hieromynowms/ memoryman00/ Danibogos/ JKenny615/ Garrett171994/ The_Lady_Taco/ DavidCore89/ mskinky91/ WarnerKiller/ johnniejellylegs/ vivification/ MOJO_R1SEN/ TazzyC-M/ Arno_Nym_/ aml1909/ sandbergDK2630/ PGC137/ pesselurjens/ CraigBallshack/ bullittblitz/ MrCheesyTheThird/ Hobo8MyTaco/ Rxkill3rz/ jezzajezza13/ dodgeservice/ nxmike/ markyhitch/ SanAndreasRealOG/ OoKn1ghtHawkoO/ redderthanmars/ Elventu/ Dark_Spyder/ foppe87/ gandish15/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm 30´. Not the best driver, but i drive clean / without ramming. I like offroading, tdm´s, races with coupes or lower classes and walks on the beach. I hate supercars, Criminal Records and this other standart stuff including screaming kids voices.

Ah in freeroom i doing my own stuff ( no microfon actualy), like robbing a shop, self defending or off roading.

If you´re interesst : G-Town-Rebell

You forgot me on the list dude.

Add me...clean player here.

My Gaming hours:

----Eastern Standard Time----

Mon-Sat: Midnight - 2AM

Sunday: 10am-4pm.....Midnight-2AM

congamepro.jpg

Edited by Day Reaper

Hello. I'm also looking for a more mature crowd to enjoy the game with.

I'm 30. Just got worthy internet friday but I had been playing my online character for a while on slow internet alone in an invite only session. My character is in the 30s level wise. 36 I think. I'm in a crew that I created. The EliteCrime Syndicate (1337). I'm the only member at the moment and could use a better emblem...Anyway, I enjoy all aspects of the game. Even senseless killing in free roam. Though, I try not to grief anyone that isn't griefing me. Besides those with bounties. I usually shoot first lol. I would be happy to split it but don't know how yet.

Starting to sound like a personals add...PSN is same as my forum name

gardengnome23

Hey guys, can you add me. I've sent a request to the crew and my PSN and R* name is gardengnome23.

It won't allow me to recruit you for some reason gardengnome23. Maybe because your profile is private?

Just had awesome crew session, windmill walking, rooftop rumblings, almost survival, then hooning in cars until I encountered some steps. Good times.

Just had awesome crew session, windmill walking, rooftop rumblings, almost survival, then hooning in cars until I encountered some steps. Good times.

Gutted it wouldn't let me on :(

Me and Dark_Spyder met up instead and some guy thought it would be fun to come at her being a low level. So we spawned killed him over and over again.

I don't normally do that, but I made an exception in this case. Spyder only had a pistol.

Me and Dark_Spyder met up instead and some guy thought it would be fun to come at her being a low level. So we spawned killed him over and over again.

I don't normally do that, but I made an exception in this case. Spyder only had a pistol.

spyder was in our survival........

If was to drop some weapons I don't use, would a lower level player be able to use them?

I'll invite whoever is on when I'm next on for some windmill walking, it gets messy though.

Edited by Pb76

If was to drop some weapons I don't use, would a lower level player be able to use them?

I'll invite whoever is on when I'm next on for some windmill walking, it gets messy though.

I believe they can use them while they are in that session...what is windmill walking?

I believe they can use them while they are in that session...what is windmill walking?Ah, shame they can't keep them for good

Windmill walking...........Climb windmill, walk to end of windmill, walk round spinny bit. Pic on my SC feed, will post one on here at some point.

Edited by Pb76

Domestic Battery

Oh ok, how about now? I sent a request to the crew. What else do you need me to do?

It wouldn't let me invite you, I sent you a friend request on SC, thake that then I will be able to invite you. I have seen this issue before, don't know what causes it, but this is a way around it.

Oh ok, how about now? I sent a request to the crew. What else do you need me to do?

Now we're friend's I have been able to invite you. All you have to do is accept and you're good to go ;)

It all seems to be going down at the moment. Unfortunately this is a time when I can't get on. My times are really up the spout. The best I can do at this time zone is maybe just maybe occasionally grab twenty or so minutes round tennish or so if I'm lucky. Which might be good enough for a randoms mission, well that's what I've tended to do anyway, then back out again to do you know home things. Even then though I'm trying to do other things away from the game at the same time so my attention is definitely not all there at this time LOL Or

I might just chill and see how other players are getting on via the apartment tv.

My best times are late/late/late US times (and yes They is a subliminal referral to US zones somewhere in there) or early/early/early (and yes they is a subliminal referral to UK/European zones in there). So not really that many people on from the forum at that time as such might be four or five whereas if I do the twenty or so minute thing then fifteen to twenty or so people come up on the PSN list.

Perhaps I should play with people from California LOL

gardengnome23

Thanks guys, I'm in the crew now and friends with some of you guys on PSN. Looking forward to seeing you online, do many of you have mic's?

Domestic Battery

I have a mic, however if you catch me not using it, then my kids and birds are making loads of noise. Unlike some I have respect for the other players to not have to listen to my household noise.

I have a mic.

But same as JustHatched, it's not always on due to household noises, I always have the headset on though so I can hear all.

gardengnome23

That's cool, it's always a bit annoying when you hear people having conversations/arguments with people in their home or music, I hate when people play music. I normally have a headset on but will talk if I know people in the lobby.