2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

[PS4] Mature Gamers

Pb76

Ok. So we join justhatched, or troy, or have troy start a new crew. Im up for it. What's the verdict? Im in on all counts.

I reckon joining justhatched's crew might be the best idea, it was a crew set up for the same reason this thread was started and he has experience of leading a crew

Edited by Pb76

Domestic Battery

I certainly appreciate the thoughts towards my crew, I am positive it would be a solution for some, probably not all. Here's a little insight to me and my crew to help anyone decide whether or not Domestic Battery is right for them.

This is the 2nd crew I have had, the first one was a bunch of us whom played Ghost Recon together, that was a small community and it worked well for that game, I was the 4th leader over there. When GTA came up we found out we weren't so compatible in a large gaming environment and while we are still friends we found our gaming agendas didn't match anymore.

So deciding to start fresh I came up with the crew name because my wife also plays and we tend to take out aggression on each other in free roam, hence Domestic Battery. It is a small crew, and I have kicked a few for inactivity, way over the line comments to the real women players (yes we have more than 1), or just being an ass in general. It is for mature players.

As far as crew events, these are a work in progress, Saturdays at 9:30 central time we do a playlist consisting of Races, DM's, Captures, etc... and I do ask any crew members to let me know their favs so they can be included or created content to be included as I do not want the playlist to be solely on my ideas. When letting me know keep in mind the size of the crew vs the limit of the match (8-10) people won't fit in a 6 person race for example).

Thursdays at 7:00 central as few of us try to get other crews to do a Head to Head playlist, this has been hit and miss and is very limited in the amount of crew members who can join me on this, I send a message asking for players a few days before, first come first serve in who I play with then.

Sundays I host a bike meet, this isn't a crew thing though I do send crew members an invite first if they want to join in.

Nothing the crew does is required for members to do, but does effect chances of promotion and a few weeks of not making an effort to attend something is considered inactivity. If real life grabs you just drop a message "Hey, my work schedule changed" or something.

Crew currently does not have a Commish, I am looking, but want a Commish to be someone who can put together the events in case real life gets me. Also possibly to hold crew event on another night at a different time to provide the crew with options and able to run a 2nd head to head squad. Must run crew tags 95% of the time.

1 Lieutenant so far, these folks need to be able to assist the Commishes with any of the above listed and run crew tags 95% of the time.

Reps and Muscle I guess really don't have set criteria yet other than if a member only uses our tags during events just to get in to them, they will most likely be stuck at the bottom.

If you have any questions hit me up.

I think the only issue is the time difference, I know a few of us are gmt, myself included. I'd miss out on the playlists but that's not a major issue, I'm sold

Ssracingn2 and I run alot of missions for money. Would be happy to include anyone who is willing to play. And I'm good with racing, dm, lts, and capture. Maybe a little free roam team defense as well.

I know you guys don't know me or how I play. but that is because ssracingn2 and I stick in private rooms to avoid the idiots.

• Like 1

Domestic Battery

I think the only issue is the time difference, I know a few of us are gmt, myself included. I'd miss out on the playlists but that's not a major issue, I'm sold

I would love a commish in another time zone, I am all about having options, people are happier when given options.

Justhatched. I just sent and invite request. Im in central time zone as well. Ssracingn2 is a friend of mine. He will also be requesting soon.

Domestic Battery

Justhatched. I just sent and invite request. Im in central time zone as well. Ssracingn2 is a friend of mine. He will also be requesting soon.

I went to invite you and the request disappered before I could finsih, I sent you an SC friend request, accept that so I can hit you with crew invite, sorry for the hassle

Domestic Battery

Done

Done

Yeah, my PSN, Social, and here are all JustHatched, things are simpler that way

Edited by JustHatched

Domestic Battery

What would be a good time for those in your area? I would be more than willing to get something going on Sunday mornings (my time).

Or, solely based on the votes for you to lead a crew I'll offer commish of this one if you are willing to meet the criteria listed above and you could set something up at day and time for convenience of your side of the globe.

What would be a good time for those in your area? I would be more than willing to get something going on Sunday mornings (my time).

Or, solely based on the votes for you to lead a crew I'll offer commish of this one if you are willing to meet the criteria listed above and you could set something up at day and time for convenience of your side of the globe.

I work all sorts of weird shifts, I'm not particularly reliable either, can't be bothered to even turn mic on sometimes. If you can get troysayshi or guygamer on board I think they'd do a good job of organizing stuff in this time zone.

I didn't realise everyone was joining domestic battery. I should have read the thread first.

I'm not joining a crew that might kick me just because I'm not able to play at the same time.

Troy has a mic so let's just join his?

I've joined justhatched, seems a well organized and experienced crew, he's looking for a commissioner to organise stuff this side of the pond, join up and offer your services?

I didn't realise everyone was joining domestic battery. I should have read the thread first.

I'm not joining a crew that might kick me just because I'm not able to play at the same time.

Don't think he meant you'd get booted for not playing at the same time, think he meant not playing at all for a while, man this crew thing is a nightmare. Lol

I've joined justhatched, seems a well organized and experienced crew, he's looking for a commissioner to organise stuff this side of the pond, join up and offer your services?

Don't think he meant you'd get booted for not playing at the same time, think he meant not playing at all for a while, man this crew thing is a nightmare. LolI've sent some requests.

I can start up a fb page and stuff for the crew if you want Just Hatched? I've got no issue's sorting out crew meets etc given at least a few day's notice to the guy's.

Edited by guygamer1

Domestic Battery

Maybe I misworded my post earlier, people have been kicked for inactivity but not because they can't play more so that they wont play. I have seen some online playing during events and never bother to join us after getting several invites. Why be in the crew if you have no intention of playing with the crew? And there is a couple members that work during crew events and can't join, I have no issue with that, but they are more than willing to jump into a survival, mission, etc... any other time.

As for the other side of the world goes, I certainly see the issue there when we are 6-8 hours apart. The only day I can possibly work this out is Sundays for me due to my work schedule, however if someone is willing to met the Commish requirements, willing to hold a weekly playlist for the crew with that side of the globe in mind I;m more than willing to give it a try. The only alternative is a 3rd shift working person on this side.

I ran into these types of issues in my GRFS clan and it was only worked around by having a few dedicated people in different timezones. Nothing is a perfect system, but making it as convenient as possible is key.

@Guygamer, I sent you crew invite and accepted your friend request

Maybe I misworded my post earlier, people have been kicked for inactivity but not because they can't play more so that they wont play. I have seen some online playing during events and never bother to join us after getting several invites. Why be in the crew if you have no intention of playing with the crew? And there is a couple members that work during crew events and can't join, I have no issue with that, but they are more than willing to jump into a survival, mission, etc... any other time.

As for the other side of the world goes, I certainly see the issue there when we are 6-8 hours apart. The only day I can possibly work this out is Sundays for me due to my work schedule, however if someone is willing to met the Commish requirements, willing to hold a weekly playlist for the crew with that side of the globe in mind I;m more than willing to give it a try. The only alternative is a 3rd shift working person on this side.

I ran into these types of issues in my GRFS clan and it was only worked around by having a few dedicated people in different timezones. Nothing is a perfect system, but making it as convenient as possible is key.

@Guygamer, I sent you crew invite and accepted your friend request

I gotcha.

Well I'll put myself forward then. I'm more than happy to host for you in your absence. I can set up a fb page dedicated to the crew and arrange meets etc plus promote the crew.

Cheers dude. Look forward to playing with you.

How to I disband my crew on sc?

Edited by guygamer1

Domestic Battery

Don't think he meant you'd get booted for not playing at the same time, think he meant not playing at all for a while, man this crew thing is a nightmare. Lol
I've sent some requests.

I can start up a fb page and stuff for the crew if you want Just Hatched? I've got no issue's sorting out crew meets etc given at least a few day's notice to the guy's.

FB page sounds good, I have considered building a crew website/forum, if there is interest there I will. I have extensive experience with IPB (same forum software as this site)

I'll bump you to Commish, maybe we can hook up in a session and discuss details

I've sent some requests.

FB page sounds good, I have considered building a crew website/forum, if there is interest there I will. I have extensive experience with IPB (same forum software as this site)

I'll bump you to Commish, maybe we can hook up in a session and discuss details

Sounds good dude. What time difference are you to gmt?

Domestic Battery

Can be for a few depending on what's up at work. My wife and I own a flower shop next door, if nothing much going on I can kick on the PS3 for a bit.

If anything changes I will send you message on Social Club

Put my boy's to bed at 7 and they watch a film on the ps3 so can't get on later than 6pm.

Ok dude. I'll keep an eye out.

Unless of course my Mrs falls asleep and then I'll be on quite late.