2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

[PS4] Mature Gamers

Pb76

I say agree on a name so we get going. Then vote on tag and pic because those can be changed.

I'd say as it's pb's thread it should be his crew but I'd give it a go if pb didn't want to or was reluctant..

Of course I'm up for whatever goes on.

I take it were talking about creating a crew especially for here.

Of course you could all join mine though I don't know how everyone would feel about that. It's closed and They's only little old me and people might not agree with what I've done.

Edited by troysayshi

If Pb would want do this, it would be fine for me. But i dont think he wants :)

Clan name : The commodores
Clan tag : C64s
Pic: ?
I think no one under 20 can do anything with it ^^

Ok, over and out.

Edited by T-Offline

I'd say as it's pb's thread it should be his crew but I'd give it a go if pb didn't want to or was reluctant..

Of course I'm up for whatever goes on.

I take it were talking about creating a crew especially for here.

Of course you could all join mine though I don't know how everyone would feel about that. It's closed and They's only little old me and people might not agree with what I've done.

I agree. I'm willing and I also have a crew. but same goes, not sure if everyone would like it. Name is Diligent Delinquents. Tag is KCCO. Pic is generic. You can see it on the social club. Just me and my buddy, who is also ready to join.

Any thoughts?

Domestic Battery

Not sure it necessary. Just might be easier. What do you suggest?

Anybody wanna create a mature crew?

I did think about suggesting this but everyone seems to already be in multiple different crews
Getting a mature crew together is tough, hence the slow growth of mine.

Anybody wanna create a mature crew?

I did think about suggesting this but everyone seems to already be in multiple different crews
Getting a mature crew together is tough, hence the slow growth of mine.

Whats the name of yours?

Domestic Battery http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/domestic_battery

[url=]http://gtaforums.com/topic/679296-ps3-domestic-battery-now-recruiting/[/url]

I would say start a new crew, I'd rather not lead it because I'm fairly unreliable. That's my two pfennigs worth.

Ok hell with it. Put up REC usernames and I will send requests to mine. If I suck at crew leader, then we will reorganize.

Ok hell with it. Put up REC usernames and I will send requests to mine. If I suck at crew leader, then we will reorganize.

I meant RSC username.

SanAndreasRealOG

This sound perfect for what i want so please add me sir :) i am a mature gamer why do it twice when you can do once,

My PSN is SanAndreasRealOG

Thank you :)

Psn id is dodgeservice. Friend request me and I will send the invite.

As I said previously I'm up for leading the crew. This could in one of two ways.

Join mine.

Rockstar social club: troysayshi

Crew name: The Enlightened Hi

I guess one of the ideas of it was/is to get away from that whole obvious gangster (yawn) thing that 90% plus out there are doing. Of course they's other ideas behind it such as belonging/feeling like you belong amongst others I'd like people to be there because they wanted to be there of there own free will not because they felt forced to be there.

You know I read stipulations of some other crews and it's like I think I don't know about that. Gives me a cold feeling. Of course that doesn't mean people wouldn't be extradited from the crew if there transgressions were irredeemable. You need some basis of order for the status quo. That I guess is a work in progress at the moment. Probably continual progress.

Of course those ideas could be used for my crew ( I guess they are aren't they ?) or they could just as well be used for the formation of a new crew as in see below.

Or

Create a new one.

If people would like to leave suggestions for crew names then we can come to a consensus. At the moment I'm nameless but if we go that route I'll see what I can come up with. My only proviso if we do go the new crew route that it doesn't have the word mature in it. We know what it's about. We want something you know with a bit of je ne sais quoi.

To me obviously it's starting/would start from here and here would always be the base point but I'd like to see it grow and expand from here to be something.... well we'd have to see...does special seem a bit crass , unique ? I don't know....I'm sure we'll come back to this in the meantime...

A couple have mentioned about do we really need a crew. my main answer would be heists when we eventually get them though I fully understand what they're saying. we're all here for the same reason. We don't need to wear big name tags shouting out "I'm your friend, your my friend, we're all friends together." I know I've just read that back. I'm positively cringing at the absolute crassness of it. I think I'm going to hurl...Back in a sec.........

That's better but in all seriousness back to the whole to crew or not to crew apart from heists I guess they's knowing where/how you stand. You see if people are part of the crew you know straight away where you are and of course people being on at different times means that you might only meet some crew members occasionally and means you might not be as aware of them as others..... and if you all don't mind I think I'm going to leave it there for the time being if that's okay with everyone...........

Edited by troysayshi

JustHatched has put a link to his crew above, it's well organised, friendly members and crew events scheduled for weekends.

I know some are already friends on PSN with JustHatched, hit him up, you know he's a good guy.

We did a great crew playlist last night, it was absolutely awesome and so far my only good experience within a crew since GTAO launched

• Like 1

MATURE GAMER (11), Looking for fun with so-called ultra mature crew for cool 'grown ups'. Likes races and hideous Entities. CALL: 016913376969

Thats to long for you ? Two days ago, i did entered & left instantly minimum 20 races in a row, all supercars. Than finally entered a non supercar race. I chose the faggio. What i didnt knew was that it was a looong race. But i drove it to the end ^^

It's long, will still give it a go though

im 11 but very matoor 4 my age

can i joiN!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

11? Smh

Yeah, we've been friend's for a while on psn.

Nice one, enjoy doing missions with you two Yeah you guy's are great, I enjoy the mission's too dude.

......or troysayshi

........or guygamer

I've already got one set up and I dont really bother with that one lol. I wouldn't make s good leader.

I vote pb

I think the crew leader definitely needs to have a mic. Much easier to run a crew for heists that way.

redderthanmars

Also happen to be looking for mature people to play with! Rank 5 only though..

Add me on PSN redderthanmars if this pushes through

Also happen to be looking for mature people to play with! Rank 5 only though..

Add me on PSN redderthanmars if this pushes through

List on page 1 with all the PSN of the mature players in this thread.

Ok. So we join justhatched, or troy, or have troy start a new crew. Im up for it. What's the verdict? Im in on all counts.