Waste the wife

ghostlink

im going through the game for special cars (bp/dp/ep/fp)  I was on waste the wife and was trying to snatch her car; i haven't been able to push her and the car off the road and into a garage yet.

I have shot her head off through the windshield; but the mission doesn't end.  The pink "follow" arrow switches from the car to her corpse and it just stays there over the body no matter where you go.  and if you get out of the car before taking it to a spary shop; the doors wont open.  the spray shop makes the car lose whatever qualities it had.  (shot it till it caught fire at spray shop, jumped in; sparyed it- now the health bar is gone; but the mission is still on)  Your garage will not save it or repair it.

Anyway; i haven't figured out if theres anything to even figure out yet- something for you guys to play with.

I completed the game alot and it is a comet but why do you want to know?

• 1 month later...
Vash the Stampede
im going through the game for special cars (bp/dp/ep/fp)  I was on waste the wife and was trying to snatch her car; i haven't been able to push her and the car off the road and into a garage yet.

I have shot her head off through the windshield; but the mission doesn't end.  The pink "follow" arrow switches from the car to her corpse and it just stays there over the body no matter where you go.  and if you get out of the car before taking it to a spary shop; the doors wont open.  the spray shop makes the car lose whatever qualities it had.  (shot it till it caught fire at spray shop, jumped in; sparyed it- now the health bar is gone; but the mission is still on)  Your garage will not save it or repair it.

Anyway; i haven't figured out if theres anything to even figure out yet- something for you guys to play with.

I have also been going through the game for bp/fp/ep/dp cars. I have only found to and they are both bp/fp/ep but not dp which is dissapointing. The two I have are from the 'guardian angel' mission and 'the driver' mission. I haven't tryed the 'waste of wife' mission car yet but I will. I suggest sniping her so she dies and her car stops and then pushing her car either by hand or by car to your nearest garage. The only way to retreive cars that are locked is to push them into a garage, walk away so it closes, and when you open up the garage the car will be unlocked.

*I forgot to add. If you manage to push the locked car to your garage and the mission has ended. Then I suggest driving into the car with a tank, if the mission still doesn't end then try this. Rather than try to damage her car out, just wait until she is near one of your garages and slam her car with a tank. It should fail the mission and you could just push the car into your garage. Good luck  :sly: