2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Aizcold

The San Andreas Grand Prix Series - by Aizcold (PS3)

Aizcold

The San Andreas Grand Prix Series

By Aizcold

Some relatively simple, but fun, GP style tracks for the real racers put there. You won't find any silly jumps or other nonsense in these, this is just pure racing. These tracks are great for pushing your fully modded sports or super cars to their limits.

All together these seven tracks form the San Andreas Grand Prix Series. To race all of them simply download the playlist by clicking on the series name above or download the races individually from the Social Club pages by clicking on their respective names.

Paleto Bay Grand Prix

DESCRIPTION

Famous for its annual Chicken Festival, Paleto Bay is also the proud host of its very own Grand Prix. This lap race through the streets of Paleto almost makes you feel like you're in Monaco.

55fw.png

Del Perro Grand Prix

DESCRIPTION

This race in Del Perro is perhaps the most dangerous of all the races of the San Andreas Grand Prix series. Accidents happen on this track and those palm trees don't budge. But hey, you've got health insurance, right?

lw56.png

Downtown LS Grand Prix

DESCRIPTION

The Downtown LS Grand Prix present racers with a unique chance to go full throttle on the wide downtown avenues without having to worry about the traffic. Apart from other racers that is.

udg8.png

Chumash Grand Prix

DESCRIPTION

When you mix the cooling sea breeze with petrol fumes, what do you get? That's right, the Chumash Grand Prix. This simple figure eight track is trickier than it looks.

i98n.png

Grapeseed Grand Prix

DESCRIPTION

Grapeseed may not be the most glamorous of locations, its Grand Prix circuit still provides one of the most exhilarating races of the San Andreas Grand Prix Series.

1rzx.png

Mirror Park Grand Prix

DESCRIPTION

Once a year hipsters flee Mirror Park in droves. That can only mean one thing, the Mirror Park Grand Prix is in town.

5z2s.png

Vinewood Grand Prix

DESCRIPTION

All the biggest Vinewood stars come out for the annual Vinewood Grand Prix. In this, the most prestigeous race on the San Andreas Grand Prix, the after party might just be more important than the race itself.

b38m.png

Have fun, and let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions.

Edited by ElvisGouranga

soggyinvert

Having played these myself, I can vouch that these absolutely ooze quality :D

Our crews favourite creator here.

You can tell straight away that these have been extensively tested

Danzeman

I've added them all to game and will try them out tonight. They look like my sort of races though. Had to create my own due to constantly finding ramps and debris on other user created ones.

FR_Player-One

Grapeseed Grand Prix

DESCRIPTION

Grapeseed may not be the most glamorous of locations, its Grand Prix circuit still provides one of the most exhilarating races of the San Andreas Grand Prix Series.

1rzx.png

This strangly look exactly like my 2 months old race...

Aizcold

That would be a coincidence FR, there are only so many roads in this game so it's bound to happen that someone makes a very similar race to someone else. I remember playing one of your off road races in Grapeseed, but haven't played anything else.

These particular roads are in Grapeseed are among the best though in my opinion. I just love the S-bends that are in this track. Very tricky, especially when there are some tire stacks to prevent you from cutting the corner :D

FR_Player-One

We're in the same crew, for a while now. We raced a lot and pretty sure he played this race at some point. If he remade it to allow 16 players (which is understandable, instead of 10 on mine), I'm just saying, he could have simply told me...
And that's the first time I see the same specific track, since I made mine.

I personally like it with muscle cars.

For the off road race, Zigmeister included it in a playlist that he was hosting time to time, so yes a couple of people came accross it. The only one actually. Oh well.

Aizcold

I know we are in the same crew FR, which is why I'm asking you to believe me that I've never raced your track here and I definitely didn't copy it.

I guess it's just a case of great minds thinking alike :lol:

By the way, I love the track with custom super cars, it's really thrilling to try to go as fast as possible in the S-bends.

Edited by ElvisGouranga

FR_Player-One

Alright, my bad then. It just seemed pretty strange, I was almost sure we raced on this race once or twice, a long while ago. I might mistake you with someone else in the crew.

Aizcold

No problem, I would probably have the same reaction if it were the other way around.

Did yours have tire stacks and so on to prevent corner cutting as well, or was it just a race with checkpoints only?

Walamandan

The design of the track is fantastic but just by looking at the map it is inevitable that there will be multiple versions of the track, If you pick a common route it may be wise to find a section to add a couple interrior turns into the town to create a more unique race.

Aizcold

I'm not too bothered about the route being unique or anything, it's just about having nice quick tracks with some challenging corners in them.

These tracks are meant to be GP style tracks, which kind of sets them apart from most other tracks out there. Almost all corners feature tire stacks or other measures to prevent corner cutting. They are also relatively short, which means racers usually stay quite close together. I've had some really great races on these tracks with the guys in our clean racing crew (Apex Stalkers).

paulmgrath

Look like good tracks OP i have downloaded and will try them later il give my thoughts as well on here

I also have made a PS3 style GP track called The Great Chaparral Race i would appreciate any feedback on how it could be improved

link to race http://rsg.ms/1eMXbJK

Freeway Speedway is also a good circuit track links in my sig :)

Edited by paulmgrath