Jump to content

The GTA V beta hunt


StJimmy

Recommended Posts

HOW'S ANNIE?

I know I've already asked, but has the source code leak been able to shed any more light on the cut songs from the soundtrack? Or anything more about PMR or Santos Surf?

 

I'm gonna go down the speculative line here and say that Ogdens Nut Gone Flake was originally intended for Santos Surf. Seems a lot more fitting for a 60s surf station than where it eventually landed in LSRR. By the time the station was axed, the song had obviously already been licenced due to it's use in trailer 1, no point wasting the money in cutting it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

jaydeedilla
On 2/12/2024 at 1:06 PM, HOW'S ANNIE? said:

I know I've already asked, but has the source code leak been able to shed any more light on the cut songs from the soundtrack? Or anything more about PMR or Santos Surf?

 

I'm gonna go down the speculative line here and say that Ogdens Nut Gone Flake was originally intended for Santos Surf. Seems a lot more fitting for a 60s surf station than where it eventually landed in LSRR. By the time the station was axed, the song had obviously already been licenced due to it's use in trailer 1, no point wasting the money in cutting it.

No. There's nothing on the soundtrack barring the song that was cut from Kult, and a reference to the original Black Betty AWC file that was used for some test

Link to comment
Share on other sites

HeySlickThatsMe

The unused model for cut character "Dale" uses beta Michael's specular map on the head model.

Beta:
image.png?ex=65df66b8&is=65ccf1b8&hm=608


Final:
image.png?ex=65df671d&is=65ccf21d&hm=a88


Gif Comparison:

betamichael.gif?ex=65df67c2&is=65ccf2c2&

Link to comment
Share on other sites

is it fake or is it true that in 2011 there was a beta version of GTA 5 from razor1911?

Edited by Asus99
  • Bruh 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Officer Ronson

I don't know if this has been posted before, excuse me if it has, but Vadim M apparently found a couple of unused character models laying around in the Japanese XBOX 360/PS3 versions of the game, some of the models belong to TV characters like Rufus Bellows or William Angio, but apparently he also found these female snowcops, which are devided into snowcop1 and snowcop2.

 

1.jpg?token-time=1709510400&token-hash=K

 

1.jpg?token-time=1709510400&token-hash=L

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Agent Edward
15 hours ago, Officer Ronson said:

I don't know if this has been posted before, excuse me if it has, but Vadim M apparently found a couple of unused character models laying around in the Japanese XBOX 360/PS3 versions of the game, some of the models belong to TV characters like Rufus Bellows or William Angio, but apparently he also found these female snowcops, which are devided into snowcop1 and snowcop2.

 

1.jpg?token-time=1709510400&token-hash=K

 

1.jpg?token-time=1709510400&token-hash=L

They probably would appear in the "Prologue" mission.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

universetwisters
19 hours ago, Officer Ronson said:

 

1.jpg?token-time=1709510400&token-hash=L

 

 

Imagine if you fail the prologue and get caught, the game just ends with one of those female cops giving this monologue to Michael

sTgL5iS.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pashaforever
12 hours ago, universetwisters said:

 

 

Imagine if you fail the prologue and get caught, the game just ends with one of those female cops giving this monologue to Michael

inb4 an entire part of the game had a homage to Fargo but was cut

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MGgames100

Sup,

I found something pretty big, more specifically a big chunk of scrapped songs from The Contract, in the source files. Sadly, it's mainly MOTOMAMI songs, with some Radio LS songs here and there. I was hoping for some WCC, but it is what it is.

The file is located at \tools_ng\script\util\BuildDept\CS_SensitiveKeywordSearch\results\dlc\mpsecurity_dlcrpfs_x64_resourcelist.txt (Lines 881-1090); there are also xbox and ps4 versions of the file, but they are pretty much identical. Basically, it's a log output of all the files that were located in the RPF.

 

Anyways, here is all I found:

 

Radio LS:

  • Freddie Gibbs feat. Big Sean & Hit-Boy - 4 Thangs (4_thangs.awc)
  • Chief Keef feat. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie - Glory Bridge (glory_bridge.awc)
  • Chief Keef - It Ain't My Fault (it_aint_my_fault.awc)
  • Flipp Denero - Leave Me Alone (leave_me_alone.awc)
  • (most likely) Fenix Flexin feat. D-Block Europe - From The Block (from_the_block.awc) - Because the name is so generic, this is the closest I've found, outside of Jennifer Lopez that is...
     

MOTOMAMI:

  • ROSALÍA - Aute Cuture (aute_cuture.awc)
  • ROSALÍA - Dio$ No$ Libre Del Dinero (del_dinero.awc)
  • ROSALÍA - Dolerme (dolerme.awc)
  • Popcaan - Dun Rich (dun_rich.awc)
  • Los Chichos - El Vaquilla (el_vaquilla.awc)
  • Woesum feat. Oklou - Empty Lightning (empty_lightning.awc)
  • Becky G, El Alfa - FULANITO (fulanito.awc)
  • Popcaan - High Drive (Louis Out) (high_drive.awc)
  • Nimco Happy - Love You More Than My Life (Isii Nafta) (isii_nafta.awc) - might be a speedup version, it was popular on TikTok at the time. Overall weird pick
  • Las Guanabanas - Mi Gatita Y Yo (mi_gatita.awc)
  • ROSALÍA - Milionaria (milionaria.awc)
  • La Noche - Quiero Ser Libre (quiero_ser_libre.awc)
  • J Balvin - Rojo (rojo.awc)
  • Becky G, Burna Boy - Rotate (rotate.awc)
  • De La Ghetto, Nicky Jam - Sube La Music (sube_la_music.awc)
  • ROSALÍA & Travis Scott - TKN (tkn.awc)
  • ROSALÍA, Ozuna - Yo x Ti, Tu x Mi (yo_ti_tu_mi.awc)
  • (most likely) Bad Gyal - Fiebre (fiebre.awc) - could be also Ricky Martin song, but Bad Gyal one I think is more likely.
  • (most likely) Farruko feat. Daddy Yankee - Pikete (pikete.awc)
  • (most likely) Kaydy Cain - Si No Me Das Tu Corazon Te Lo Robo (corazon_robo.awc)

UNKNOWN:

  • duas_da_manha.awc - it could be either Gusttavo Lima - Duas da Manhã OR Pacificadores - Duas da Manhã
  • fall_back.awc - no clue, it's not a placeholder name for Dr Dre's Falling Up, because it's already mentioned in the file. The title is so generic it could be anything. 
  • perreo.awc - this one could be a few songs. My current bets are either Nfasis - Perreo (or the remix "Perreo Intenso", it came out in 2021), Bad Bunny - Yo Perreo Sola or Daddy Yankee - METELE AL PERREO
  • pollen.awc - no idea, nothing I've found so far fits. Ecco2k song is the closet, but the vibe doesn't really fit Motomami.
  • spin_again.awc - Ok, I've messed up that one; I thought it was Lil Uzi, completely missing the fact that it was released in 2023. If it ain't Uzi, I have two potential candidates for this spot, but they are both unlikely. The first one is Pacman Da Gunman feat. Richard Fisher - Spin Again, a very likely match that fits RLS very well; the guy is from California and has some clout, but the song itself was released in December 2021; still, it might have been thrown at Rockstar before the release; stuff like that happened in the past. The second one is King Von - Spin Again (feat. Dq & BossTop), but this one is unlikely due to it being an unreleased song and only leaking in 2021. I dunno.

If you have any ideas for what those four unknown songs migh be, or you think I've made misidentified a song somewhere, let me know.

Edited by MGgames100
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spider-Vice

The last songs were likely for Motomami as well considering the languages.

  • Like 3

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Agent Edward
11 hours ago, MGgames100 said:

Sup,

I found something pretty big, more specifically a big chunk of scrapped songs from The Contract, in the source files. Sadly, it's mainly MOTOMAMI songs, with some Radio LS songs here and there. I was hoping for some WCC, but it is what it is.

The file is located at \tools_ng\script\util\BuildDept\CS_SensitiveKeywordSearch\results\dlc\mpsecurity_dlcrpfs_x64_resourcelist.txt (Lines 881-1090); there are also xbox and ps4 versions of the file, but they are pretty much identical. Basically, it's a log output of all the files that were located in the RPF.

 

Anyways, here is all I found:

 

Radio LS:

  • Freddie Gibbs feat. Big Sean & Hit-Boy - 4 Thangs (4_thangs.awc)
  • Chief Keef feat. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie - Glory Bridge (glory_bridge.awc)
  • Chief Keef - It Ain't My Fault (it_aint_my_fault.awc)
  • Flipp Denero - Leave Me Alone (leave_me_alone.awc)
  • (most likely) Fenix Flexin feat. D-Block Europe - From The Block (from_the_block.awc) - Because the name is so generic, this is the closest I've found, outside of Jennifer Lopez that is...
     

MOTOMAMI:

  • ROSALÍA - Aute Cuture (aute_cuture.awc)
  • ROSALÍA - Dio$ No$ Libre Del Dinero (del_dinero.awc)
  • ROSALÍA - Dolerme (dolerme.awc)
  • Popcaan - Dun Rich (dun_rich.awc)
  • Los Chichos - El Vaquilla (el_vaquilla.awc)
  • Woesum feat. Oklou - Empty Lightning (empty_lightning.awc)
  • Becky G, El Alfa - FULANITO (fulanito.awc)
  • Popcaan - High Drive (Louis Out) (high_drive.awc)
  • Nimco Happy - Love You More Than My Life (Isii Nafta) (isii_nafta.awc) - might be a speedup version, it was popular on TikTok at the time. Overall weird pick
  • Las Guanabanas - Mi Gatita Y Yo (mi_gatita.awc)
  • ROSALÍA - Milionaria (milionaria.awc)
  • La Noche - Quiero Ser Libre (quiero_ser_libre.awc)
  • J Balvin - Rojo (rojo.awc)
  • Becky G, Burna Boy - Rotate (rotate.awc)
  • De La Ghetto, Nicky Jam - Sube La Music (sube_la_music.awc)
  • ROSALÍA & Travis Scott - TKN (tkn.awc)
  • ROSALÍA, Ozuna - Yo x Ti, Tu x Mi (yo_ti_tu_mi.awc)
  • (most likely) Bad Gyal - Fiebre (fiebre.awc) - could be also Ricky Martin song, but Bad Gyal one I think is more likely.
  • (most likely) Farruko feat. Daddy Yankee - Pikete (pikete.awc)
  • (most likely) Kaydy Cain - Si No Me Das Tu Corazon Te Lo Robo (corazon_robo.awc)

UNKNOWN:

  • duas_da_manha.awc - it could be either Gusttavo Lima - Duas da Manhã OR Pacificadores - Duas da Manhã
  • fall_back.awc - no clue, it's not a placeholder name for Dr Dre's Falling Up, because it's already mentioned in the file. The title is so generic it could be anything. 
  • perreo.awc - this one could be a few songs. My current bets are either Nfasis - Perreo (or the remix "Perreo Intenso", it came out in 2021), Bad Bunny - Yo Perreo Sola or Daddy Yankee - METELE AL PERREO
  • pollen.awc - no idea, nothing I've found so far fits. Ecco2k song is the closet, but the vibe doesn't really fit Motomami.
  • spin_again.awc - Ok, I've messed up that one; I thought it was Lil Uzi, completely missing the fact that it was released in 2023. If it ain't Uzi, I have two potential candidates for this spot, but they are both unlikely. The first one is Pacman Da Gunman feat. Richard Fisher - Spin Again, a very likely match that fits RLS very well; the guy is from California and has some clout, but the song itself was released in December 2021; still, it might have been thrown at Rockstar before the release; stuff like that happened in the past. The second one is King Von - Spin Again (feat. Dq & BossTop), but this one is unlikely due to it being an unreleased song and only leaking in 2021. I dunno.

If you have any ideas for what those four unknown songs migh be, or you think I've made misidentified a song somewhere, let me know.

Duas da Manhã was Gustavo Lima's song, as Pacificadores - Duas da Manhã wouldn't fit Radio Los Santos because it's a brazilian/portuguese rap song, not a west USA rap song, but Gustavo Lima - Duas da Manhã, despite also being a brazilian/portuguese song, fits into MOTOMAMI Los Santos, as @Spider-Vice said.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MGgames100
3 minutes ago, Agent Edward said:

Duas da Manhã was Gustavo Lima's song, as Pacificadores - Duas da Manhã wouldn't fit Radio Los Santos because it's a brazilian/portuguese rap song, not a west USA rap song, but Gustavo Lima - Duas da Manhã, despite also being a brazilian/portuguese song, fits into MOTOMAMI Los Santos, as @Spider-Vice said.

 

I never claimed that it would be for Radio LS, both fit Motomami.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

jaydeedilla
11 hours ago, MGgames100 said:

Sup,

I found something pretty big, more specifically a big chunk of scrapped songs from The Contract, in the source files. Sadly, it's mainly MOTOMAMI songs, with some Radio LS songs here and there. I was hoping for some WCC, but it is what it is.

The file is located at \tools_ng\script\util\BuildDept\CS_SensitiveKeywordSearch\results\dlc\mpsecurity_dlcrpfs_x64_resourcelist.txt (Lines 881-1090); there are also xbox and ps4 versions of the file, but they are pretty much identical. Basically, it's a log output of all the files that were located in the RPF.

 

Anyways, here is all I found:

 

Radio LS:

  • Freddie Gibbs feat. Big Sean & Hit-Boy - 4 Thangs (4_thangs.awc)
  • Chief Keef feat. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie - Glory Bridge (glory_bridge.awc)
  • Chief Keef - It Ain't My Fault (it_aint_my_fault.awc)
  • Flipp Denero - Leave Me Alone (leave_me_alone.awc)
  • (most likely) Fenix Flexin feat. D-Block Europe - From The Block (from_the_block.awc) - Because the name is so generic, this is the closest I've found, outside of Jennifer Lopez that is...
     

MOTOMAMI:

  • ROSALÍA - Aute Cuture (aute_cuture.awc)
  • ROSALÍA - Dio$ No$ Libre Del Dinero (del_dinero.awc)
  • ROSALÍA - Dolerme (dolerme.awc)
  • Popcaan - Dun Rich (dun_rich.awc)
  • Los Chichos - El Vaquilla (el_vaquilla.awc)
  • Woesum feat. Oklou - Empty Lightning (empty_lightning.awc)
  • Becky G, El Alfa - FULANITO (fulanito.awc)
  • Popcaan - High Drive (Louis Out) (high_drive.awc)
  • Nimco Happy - Love You More Than My Life (Isii Nafta) (isii_nafta.awc) - might be a speedup version, it was popular on TikTok at the time. Overall weird pick
  • Las Guanabanas - Mi Gatita Y Yo (mi_gatita.awc)
  • ROSALÍA - Milionaria (milionaria.awc)
  • La Noche - Quiero Ser Libre (quiero_ser_libre.awc)
  • J Balvin - Rojo (rojo.awc)
  • Becky G, Burna Boy - Rotate (rotate.awc)
  • De La Ghetto, Nicky Jam - Sube La Music (sube_la_music.awc)
  • ROSALÍA & Travis Scott - TKN (tkn.awc)
  • ROSALÍA, Ozuna - Yo x Ti, Tu x Mi (yo_ti_tu_mi.awc)
  • (most likely) Bad Gyal - Fiebre (fiebre.awc) - could be also Ricky Martin song, but Bad Gyal one I think is more likely.
  • (most likely) Farruko feat. Daddy Yankee - Pikete (pikete.awc)
  • (most likely) Kaydy Cain - Si No Me Das Tu Corazon Te Lo Robo (corazon_robo.awc)

UNKNOWN:

  • duas_da_manha.awc - it could be either Gusttavo Lima - Duas da Manhã OR Pacificadores - Duas da Manhã
  • fall_back.awc - no clue, it's not a placeholder name for Dr Dre's Falling Up, because it's already mentioned in the file. The title is so generic it could be anything. 
  • perreo.awc - this one could be a few songs. My current bets are either Nfasis - Perreo (or the remix "Perreo Intenso", it came out in 2021), Bad Bunny - Yo Perreo Sola or Daddy Yankee - METELE AL PERREO
  • pollen.awc - no idea, nothing I've found so far fits. Ecco2k song is the closet, but the vibe doesn't really fit Motomami.
  • spin_again.awc - Ok, I've messed up that one; I thought it was Lil Uzi, completely missing the fact that it was released in 2023. If it ain't Uzi, I have two potential candidates for this spot, but they are both unlikely. The first one is Pacman Da Gunman feat. Richard Fisher - Spin Again, a very likely match that fits RLS very well; the guy is from California and has some clout, but the song itself was released in December 2021; still, it might have been thrown at Rockstar before the release; stuff like that happened in the past. The second one is King Von - Spin Again (feat. Dq & BossTop), but this one is unlikely due to it being an unreleased song and only leaking in 2021. I dunno.

If you have any ideas for what those four unknown songs migh be, or you think I've made misidentified a song somewhere, let me know.

Ecco2k works on Motomami, sounds like the kind of left-field artist Arca would draw influence from and give a shout-out to. It's a mellow track but considering how disorganized Motomami's tracklist is, I'd say the possibility of it being Ecco is highly likely

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Agent Edward
51 minutes ago, MGgames100 said:

I never claimed that it would be for Radio LS, both fit Motomami.

Pacificadores don't fit Motomami.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MGgames100
23 minutes ago, Agent Edward said:

Pacificadores don't fit Motomami.

I don't see how it's not fitting that's for sure. There are other songs that sound familiar to it on Motomami already.

 

1 hour ago, jaydeedilla said:

Ecco2k works on Motomami, sounds like the kind of left-field artist Arca would draw influence from and give a shout-out to. It's a mellow track but considering how disorganized Motomami's tracklist is, I'd say the possibility of it being Ecco is highly likely

I personally have a feeling that it just might not be it. Keep in mind that the file name doesn't necessarily need to be a song's title. "The Skinny Jeans" by Likkle Vybz & Likkle Addi is internally named "bankrobbers.awc", after the one of the lyrics. It might be something completely different.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Agent Edward
On 2/20/2024 at 8:16 AM, MGgames100 said:

I don't see how it's not fitting that's for sure. There are other songs that sound familiar to it on Motomami already.

Pacificadores isn't as relevant nowadays as it used to be in the past, unlike Gustavo Lima that almost everyone still listen to his songs to this very day here in Brazil, so he probably is the one that Rosalía knew about and chosed for her radio station, before Rockstar ended up cutting him from the game.

Edited by Agent Edward
Link to comment
Share on other sites

MGgames100

A lot of signs point to that spin_again.awc is Pacman Da Gunman. He is signed to the Nipsey Hussle's label, All Money In, which also provided Checc Me Out for Kenny's Backyard Party AND provided the samples of Nipsey for the Diamond Mind. I think its very likely it's the song.

 

Additionally I have very, very likely candidate for fall_back.awc: DJ Spinn - Fall Back, artists which is on Motomami with Bounce N Break Yo Back.

 

Edit: I think I found the duas_da_manha.awc as well: Kevin o Chris & Dj Gabriel do Borel - Duas da Manhã. Rosalia even wanted to do a collab with him on this song (from what I've gathered) https://www.kboing.com.br/noticias/Funk-brasileiro-pelo-mundo-Rosalia-adora-Mc-Kevin-o-Chris-+21092815192551.html

Edited by MGgames100
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Agent Edward
59 minutes ago, MGgames100 said:

Edit: I think I found the duas_da_manha.awc as well: Kevin o Chris & Dj Gabriel do Borel - Duas da Manhã. Rosalia even wanted to do a collab with him on this song (from what I've gathered) https://www.kboing.com.br/noticias/Funk-brasileiro-pelo-mundo-Rosalia-adora-Mc-Kevin-o-Chris-+21092815192551.html

In this song for each 10 words 11 are p*ssy, I can see why Rockstar cut it now.

Edited by Agent Edward
  • KEKW 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

takemeoff
On 2/20/2024 at 1:23 AM, MGgames100 said:

Sup,

I found something pretty big, more specifically a big chunk of scrapped songs from The Contract, in the source files. Sadly, it's mainly MOTOMAMI songs, with some Radio LS songs here and there. I was hoping for some WCC, but it is what it is.

The file is located at \tools_ng\script\util\BuildDept\CS_SensitiveKeywordSearch\results\dlc\mpsecurity_dlcrpfs_x64_resourcelist.txt (Lines 881-1090); there are also xbox and ps4 versions of the file, but they are pretty much identical. Basically, it's a log output of all the files that were located in the RPF.

 

Anyways, here is all I found:

 

Radio LS:

  • Freddie Gibbs feat. Big Sean & Hit-Boy - 4 Thangs (4_thangs.awc)
  • Chief Keef feat. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie - Glory Bridge (glory_bridge.awc)
  • Chief Keef - It Ain't My Fault (it_aint_my_fault.awc)
  • Flipp Denero - Leave Me Alone (leave_me_alone.awc)
  • (most likely) Fenix Flexin feat. D-Block Europe - From The Block (from_the_block.awc) - Because the name is so generic, this is the closest I've found, outside of Jennifer Lopez that is...
     

MOTOMAMI:

  • ROSALÍA - Aute Cuture (aute_cuture.awc)
  • ROSALÍA - Dio$ No$ Libre Del Dinero (del_dinero.awc)
  • ROSALÍA - Dolerme (dolerme.awc)
  • Popcaan - Dun Rich (dun_rich.awc)
  • Los Chichos - El Vaquilla (el_vaquilla.awc)
  • Woesum feat. Oklou - Empty Lightning (empty_lightning.awc)
  • Becky G, El Alfa - FULANITO (fulanito.awc)
  • Popcaan - High Drive (Louis Out) (high_drive.awc)
  • Nimco Happy - Love You More Than My Life (Isii Nafta) (isii_nafta.awc) - might be a speedup version, it was popular on TikTok at the time. Overall weird pick
  • Las Guanabanas - Mi Gatita Y Yo (mi_gatita.awc)
  • ROSALÍA - Milionaria (milionaria.awc)
  • La Noche - Quiero Ser Libre (quiero_ser_libre.awc)
  • J Balvin - Rojo (rojo.awc)
  • Becky G, Burna Boy - Rotate (rotate.awc)
  • De La Ghetto, Nicky Jam - Sube La Music (sube_la_music.awc)
  • ROSALÍA & Travis Scott - TKN (tkn.awc)
  • ROSALÍA, Ozuna - Yo x Ti, Tu x Mi (yo_ti_tu_mi.awc)
  • (most likely) Bad Gyal - Fiebre (fiebre.awc) - could be also Ricky Martin song, but Bad Gyal one I think is more likely.
  • (most likely) Farruko feat. Daddy Yankee - Pikete (pikete.awc)
  • (most likely) Kaydy Cain - Si No Me Das Tu Corazon Te Lo Robo (corazon_robo.awc)

UNKNOWN:

  • duas_da_manha.awc - it could be either Gusttavo Lima - Duas da Manhã OR Pacificadores - Duas da Manhã
  • fall_back.awc - no clue, it's not a placeholder name for Dr Dre's Falling Up, because it's already mentioned in the file. The title is so generic it could be anything. 
  • perreo.awc - this one could be a few songs. My current bets are either Nfasis - Perreo (or the remix "Perreo Intenso", it came out in 2021), Bad Bunny - Yo Perreo Sola or Daddy Yankee - METELE AL PERREO
  • pollen.awc - no idea, nothing I've found so far fits. Ecco2k song is the closet, but the vibe doesn't really fit Motomami.
  • spin_again.awc - Ok, I've messed up that one; I thought it was Lil Uzi, completely missing the fact that it was released in 2023. If it ain't Uzi, I have two potential candidates for this spot, but they are both unlikely. The first one is Pacman Da Gunman feat. Richard Fisher - Spin Again, a very likely match that fits RLS very well; the guy is from California and has some clout, but the song itself was released in December 2021; still, it might have been thrown at Rockstar before the release; stuff like that happened in the past. The second one is King Von - Spin Again (feat. Dq & BossTop), but this one is unlikely due to it being an unreleased song and only leaking in 2021. I dunno.

If you have any ideas for what those four unknown songs migh be, or you think I've made misidentified a song somewhere, let me know.

By the way, I was able to restore all these cut songs.

NssoGW.png

 

EInrld.png

 

If someone wants it, I can post the link later

Edited by takemeoff
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

spacer.png

 

 

A friend of mine was messing around in freemode and came across this yatch prop in freemode that a modder placed. @HeySlickThatsMe Do you know where this prop comes from and if it can be found anywhere in OpenIV or Codewalker or whatever software you use? It looks very similar to the yacht from GTA4 at a glance.

Edited by Kyox
Link to comment
Share on other sites

HeySlickThatsMe
5 hours ago, Kyox said:

spacer.png

 

 

A friend of mine was messing around in freemode and came across this yatch prop in freemode that a modder placed. @HeySlickThatsMe Do you know where this prop comes from and if it can be found anywhere in OpenIV or Codewalker or whatever software you use? It looks very similar to the yacht from GTA4 at a glance.

I don't remember the exact name but it's in a weird place like v_garden.rpf and has "CJ" in the name 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

DM the Pro
5 hours ago, Kyox said:

spacer.png

 

 

A friend of mine was messing around in freemode and came across this yatch prop in freemode that a modder placed. @HeySlickThatsMe Do you know where this prop comes from and if it can be found anywhere in OpenIV or Codewalker or whatever software you use? It looks very similar to the yacht from GTA4 at a glance.

It's the yacht from GTA TBOGT where you steal the Buzzard and destroy it. It also appeared online on Free Mode.

Probably a leftover from GTA 4.

 

spacer.png

Edited by DM the Pro
Link to comment
Share on other sites

rollschuh2282
14 hours ago, DM the Pro said:

It's the yacht from GTA TBOGT where you steal the Buzzard and destroy it. It also appeared online on Free Mode.

Probably a leftover from GTA 4.

 

spacer.png

yeah, interesting it was very slightly updated

the life guard rings or the emergency red boxes at the walls iirc are a different model compared to TBOGT

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/23/2024 at 12:38 PM, Kyox said:

A friend of mine was messing around in freemode and came across this yatch prop in freemode that a modder placed. @HeySlickThatsMe Do you know where this prop comes from and if it can be found anywhere in OpenIV or Codewalker or whatever software you use? It looks very similar to the yacht from GTA4 at a glance.

prop_cj_big_boat.ydr is what you're lookin for here: x64f.rpf\levels\gta5\props\residential\v_garden.rpfspacer.png

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

HeySlickThatsMe
Shattered – Player smashes all windows on the car. Mrs A vs. B 1
Dry as a Bone – Player dumps the car in the sea without getting wet. Mrs A vs. B 1
Good for the Skin – Player takes a dip in the piss filled pool. Mrs A vs. B 2
Garden Hopper – Player loses the wanted rating on foot. Mrs A vs. B 2
Attention! – Player waits for all neighbours respond to Mrs A. Mrs A vs. B 3
Not a Scratch – Player takes less than X% vehicle damage during drive.  Mrs A vs. B 3
Hot Shot – Player captures the perfect photograph on first attempt. Mrs A vs. B 4
Eagle Eye – Player finds Bethany and Marvin within X seconds at hotel. Mrs A vs. B 4
Not a Scratch – Player takes less than X% vehicle damage during drive.  Mrs A vs. B 4
Lady killer – Player kills Mrs A and Mrs B with a headshot each. Mrs A vs. B 5

 

Sea legs – Player exits the club without falling over. Dale 2
Road Kill – Player runs down and kills Dale with a vehicle. Dale 2

 

Edited by HeySlickThatsMe
Dale
Link to comment
Share on other sites

universetwisters
2 hours ago, HeySlickThatsMe said:
Good for the Skin – Player takes a dip in the piss filled pool. Mrs A vs. B 2

 

TIL Franklin was German in the beta 

sTgL5iS.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/31/2024 at 1:10 AM, HeySlickThatsMe said:

Continuing the weird trend of totally insane cut content - it sure looks like at some point in GTA Online Development the players could work as prostitutes...

 

There's commented code and globals for "whoring" which would enable a new menu option in interaction menu, where you can select a "style" and toggle this thing on and off

 

The style probably refers to the idle animation that is also used by prostitute NPC's, this is also referred to as walkstyle in other comment

 

While this by itself doesn't mean much, there are infact unused animation files for prostitute idles and their transitions, the idles themselves are copies of existing ones, but the transitions exist in both forms - male and female, and they transition from generic female/male walkstyle to prostitute idle which by itself can be counted as evidence, the animation dictionaries begin with mp_move@prostitute

 

Additionally there was a drugs menu and a drug dealing toggle, probably both of these features are from original scrapped CNC mode 

 

I strongly believe the developers were essentially "game jamming" after scrapping the original CnC mode and more so in late 2015.

 

Even your post about being able to own an air carrier at one point supports my theory as developers were probably going wild on what to include with the new console hardware at the time.

 

I'm getting too far into it, but I think Cunning Stunts could have been one of those jams given how wacky and out of place it is.

Edited by Teal
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

DeGeneratorX

Idk if this is the correct place for it, this have only 1200 views and it took me by surprise, someone just recreated the entire TV show The Underbelly of Paradise using ingame assets that are only used for the TV show, which by itself contains a lot of beta stuff. I don't know, to begin with, how this was even possible. It's just so well made man, the cameras, everything

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 3 Users Currently Viewing
    2 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

    • fartingrats
    • mads1153
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.