The GTA V beta hunt

StJimmy

On 2/8/2023 at 10:21 AM, spitfire 26 rus said:

I'm sorry. Apparently I have become quite clumsy.

We all make mistakes, don't be sad.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2022 at 2:35 PM, HeySlickThatsMe said:

weaponarchetypes.meta from recent DLC says that micro smg camo is supposed to be a juggalo themed skin, but instead ingame it's a camo

<!-- Micro SMG - Juggalo Themed Skin -->

<Item>
		<modelName>W_SB_MicroSMG_XM3</modelName>
		<txdName>W_SB_MicroSMG_XM3</txdName>
		<ptfxAssetName>null</ptfxAssetName>
		<lodDist value="50"/>
	</Item>

It's possible it might have been a copy of the new pump shotgun skin which is more fitting this name, but for Micro SMG instead, worth to note the shotgun skin is also labeled in such way

Hey there!

Off-topic, but how can I get the camo skin for the Micro SMG? Can't find it anywhere and just saw it in an artwork for the Drug Wars DLC

Thanks!

xe3hUFK.png

universetwisters

I know beta/early versions of ingame cartoons is probably insignificant but this early version of Gordon Moorhead & friends might interest someone

9lUE6S6.png

sTgL5iS.png

otherbadfurday

Hey does anybody have the picture which showed a park area with the Gta V logo on? It looked super early on. I've spent way too much time looking for it.

2 hours ago, otherbadfurday said:

Hey does anybody have the picture which showed a park area with the Gta V logo on? It looked super early on. I've spent way too much time looking for it.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/gtawiki/images/0/06/EchoLake-GTAV.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120713152907

crazy how they showed off gta 5 officially in this screenshot looking as terrible as it does but still wont show anything gta 6 related even though it looks damn good for an alpha build... just saying

Edited by boomboom5950
  • Like 3

otherbadfurday
14 minutes ago, boomboom5950 said:

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/gtawiki/images/0/06/EchoLake-GTAV.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120713152907

crazy how they showed off gta 5 officially in this screenshot looking as terrible as it does but still wont show anything gta 6 related even though it looks damn good for an alpha build... just saying

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately this isn't the picture I was referencing. I wanna say it came from a developer's portfolio it sort of looked like gta 4. You make a great point though, Gta 6 looked great from certain parts of the leaked footage, here's hoping we here something soon. Thanks again for responding to my random ass question lol.

25 minutes ago, otherbadfurday said:

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately this isn't the picture I was referencing. I wanna say it came from a developer's portfolio it sort of looked like gta 4. You make a great point though, Gta 6 looked great from certain parts of the leaked footage, here's hoping we here something soon. Thanks again for responding to my random ass question lol.

was doing some research and this is the first time ive ever seen this shot, dont know if its real or not still interesting

q-kO7uyPMvM.jpg?size=624x351&quality=95&sign=ab585405f94fd0da3f3034a5e67cc40c&type=album

On 2/22/2023 at 8:49 PM, boomboom5950 said:

Could you post another link?

3 minutes ago, m3ssO said:

Could you post another link?

its like the second official screenshot for gta 5, i couldnt upload the image so i just linked it but im sure youve seen it

32 minutes ago, boomboom5950 said:

its like the second official screenshot for gta 5, i couldnt upload the image so i just linked it but im sure youve seen it

I've never seen it before in my life please tell me where I can find a link.

39 minutes ago, m3ssO said:

I've never seen it before in my life please tell me where I can find a link.

hes talking about one of these 2. wasnt hard to find 

spacer.png

spacer.png

these are the first 2 gta5 screens ever released

Old Man With No Name
1 hour ago, slowmo2zomo said:

hes talking about one of these 2. wasnt hard to find 

spacer.png

spacer.png

these are the first 2 gta5 screens ever released

Ahh memories...

Second pic: GTA IV clouds, GTA IV MP character in police helicopter

• Like 1

Here's the originally posted quality from R*:

newswire_1342100433.jpg

newswire_1342100464.jpg

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

2 hours ago, slowmo2zomo said:

oh sh*t it is! woah

Well they were revealed on a Newswire so... :p 

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/4k4128838a3a4a/asked-answered-max-payne-3-and-grand-theft-auto-v.html

• WTF?! 1

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

BillsyLiamGTA
6 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

Here's the originally posted quality from R*:

newswire_1342100433.jpg

newswire_1342100464.jpg

Iconic screenshots.

• Realistic Steak! 3

HeySlickThatsMe

Rockstar cut 33 hand rings in total from both Ill Gotten Gains DLC's, i always remembered browsing through the DLC Packs on PC version and found bunch of 1kb teef files, it looks like the models are still present on xbox360 version of the game.

I won't be showing all of them but here's a handful, each model has three types - left hand, right hand and both hands + sometimes additional color variants:

Spoiler

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

//Edit what the f*ck - the first part of the DLC has Heavy Rifle weapon animations on xbox 360!

weapons@rifle@[email protected]
weapons@rifle@lo@heavy_str.xcd
cover@weapon@reloads@[email protected]

Is there anybody here that has a modded xbox or can emulate the game and find some sort of trainer that can play animations by inputting the name manually? One of anim names is reload_aim in the _str dictionary

//edit Thanks to @Tervel1337 we now have a video of the early Heavy Rifle reload anim!

https://streamable.com/lugfy7

Edited by HeySlickThatsMe

Heyslickthatsme are you able to get into the 360 files for openiv? If so could you tell me how because it’s not working. And have you ever looked for beta character models like Michael head or clothes?

BS_BlackScout
On 2/8/2023 at 8:14 AM, spitfire 26 rus said:

Source mnm345x (twitter)

spacer.png

q3ccwlTWZCw.jpg?size=1919x1079&quality=9

Comparison shot from Igor Bogomolov (vKontakte)

HeySlickThatsMe
9 hours ago, DeZScoTs13 said:

Heyslickthatsme are you able to get into the 360 files for openiv? If so could you tell me how because it’s not working. And have you ever looked for beta character models like Michael head or clothes?

I don't have all the files, and you won't be able to find stuff like this there 

On 2/25/2023 at 1:03 PM, HeySlickThatsMe said:

I don't have all the files, and you won't be able to find stuff like this there 

Ain't there like unused models spawnable?

HeySlickThatsMe
56 minutes ago, Teorhus said:

Ain't there like unused models spawnable?

Fairly sure most of that is on PC unless i'm missing something.

Also Xbox 360 has two unused animation dictionaries that are not on PC, the first one is misfam2.xcd (it's the mission where you go biking with Jimmy and then go to the yacht to "save" Tracey), there's only one animation in it called whackoff_loop and it's kinda self explanatory.

https://streamable.com/62p92o

There's also missfbi3leadinoutfbi_3_mcs_8.xcd which has one animation aswell - _leadout_mrk. This animation proves that Mr K was supposed to appear after the airport cutscene in the torture mission, in final game he is never seen after the cutscene. 

https://streamable.com/nsz8cv

Videos by Tervel again

2 minutes ago, HeySlickThatsMe said:

Fairly sure most of that is on PC unless i'm missing something.

Also Xbox 360 has two unused animation dictionaries that are not on PC, the first one is misfam2.xcd (it's the mission where you go biking with Jimmy and then go to the yacht to "save" Tracey), there's only one animation in it called whackoff_loop and it's kinda self explanatory.

https://streamable.com/62p92o

There's also missfbi3leadinoutfbi_3_mcs_8.xcd which has one animation aswell - _leadout_mrk. This animation proves that Mr K was supposed to appear after the airport cutscene in the torture mission, in final game he is never seen after the cutscene. 

https://streamable.com/nsz8cv

Videos by Tervel again

interesting finds, seems there's more stuff eh

universetwisters

Whoever made that whackoff animation has never whacked off in their life 

sTgL5iS.png

otherbadfurday

I found the picture I was talking about.  spacer.png

Edited by otherbadfurday
Found the picture I was looking for

On 3/1/2023 at 12:57 AM, TheGodDamnMasterReturns said:

Fascinating. Where is this from?