Jump to content

The GTA V beta hunt


StJimmy

Recommended Posts

HeySlickThatsMe

Labrat (ig_labrat) has an earlier version of his face texture, basically rockstar made the teeth as separate model and it uses a separate texture yet they forgot to update it.

labrat_final.png     labrat_beta.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Small note:

behaviour flag responsible for cops arresting NPCs is: CA_CAN_CAPTURE_ENEMY_PEDS

 

It is now deprecated sadly (aka code is removed)

:(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Freddiepinker789
On 2/21/2021 at 11:22 PM, Freddiepinker789 said:

Soon as possible I finish work under my beta protoganists mod which will include in self beta clothing for players, check it soon if be not problems with author rights.
For example here's Franklin shirt remade and Michael face remade (only texture). I took the normalmaps from franklin house interior, upscaled the normals and textures, edited under textures looked like in beta and voila!

Only left to change a Franklin's skin tone and work finish.

imgsrc.ru_69910436iZk.jpg

imgsrc.ru_69910530zZw.jpg

imgsrc.ru_69910532tPu.jpg

imgsrc.ru_69910531AbT.jpg

69910624PlN.jpg

69910626uXq.jpg

Hey guys, I'm back, mod which I did for a long time is continuing.

Yesterday I remade him from the 0% because my some files was lost, but on my HDD i found some of them which helped me to make this mod again, I try to make this mod soon as possible. Have a some bugs at the moment: Lester hairs and no Denise glasses.

 

List of models and textures replaced:

- Beta Franklin's shirts, shoes, jeans, other pants, vests and hoodies.

- Beta Michael's suits, face texture and some other clothes.

- Beta Trevor's face, t-shirt, jeans, pants and etc.

- Beta Fabien cutscene and in-game model and textures.

- Beta Lester Crest.

- Beta Lamar Davis like in 4th trailer on mission Stratch on a freedom.

- Beta Tracey's De Santa pants texture.

- Beta Jimmy's De Santa texture of red cap.

- Beta Denise from Franklin trailer.

- Beta Jimmy Boston texture of Kifflom t-shirt.

 

Need to replace list:

- Model of Franklin shirt.

- Michael's face model.

- Amanda De Santa model of head.

- If you want to help me, write in direct in gtaforums.

 

Some screenshoots:

https://ibb.co/Cwx3hk2

https://ibb.co/s1ZX7jM

https://ibb.co/qMSdPCk

https://ibb.co/8bfmZnf

https://ibb.co/SXjWNbT

 

Now I'm restoring a shirt model and michael face by the blender. 

Edited by Freddiepinker789
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/11/2023 at 2:53 PM, Freddiepinker789 said:

Hey guys, I'm back, mod which I did for a long time is continuing.

Yesterday I remade him from the 0% because my some files was lost, but on my HDD i found some of them which helped me to make this mod again, I try to make this mod soon as possible. Have a some bugs at the moment: Lester hairs and no Denise glasses.

 

List of models and textures replaced:

- Beta Franklin's shirts, shoes, jeans, other pants, vests and hoodies.

- Beta Michael's suits, face texture and some other clothes.

- Beta Trevor's face, t-shirt, jeans, pants and etc.

- Beta Fabien cutscene and in-game model and textures.

- Beta Lester Crest.

- Beta Lamar Davis like in 4th trailer on mission Stratch on a freedom.

- Beta Tracey's De Santa pants texture.

- Beta Jimmy's De Santa texture of red cap.

- Beta Denise from Franklin trailer.

- Beta Jimmy Boston texture of Kifflom t-shirt.

 

Need to replace list:

- Model of Franklin shirt.

- Michael's face model.

- Amanda De Santa model of head.

- If you want to help me, write in direct in gtaforums.

 

Some screenshoots:

https://ibb.co/Cwx3hk2

https://ibb.co/s1ZX7jM

https://ibb.co/qMSdPCk

https://ibb.co/8bfmZnf

https://ibb.co/SXjWNbT

 

Now I'm restoring a shirt model and michael face by the blender. 

Damn Michael looks like a menace 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/12/2022 at 7:46 PM, takemeoff said:

Is it possible to restore beta music and make beta songs appear on the radio wheel?

  Reveal hidden contents

I know it's possible to add my own music to Self Radio, but that's a bit what I want.

 

 

 

Yes, yes it is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Freddiepinker789

Today I tried to remodel a Frank shirt collar more sharper and thinner. All attempts are unsuccessful, the game just doesn't want to reproduce my modified in Blender model, instead it's just empty, and although everything is displayed normally in Open IV. Michael head I too tryed to remodel, but this model is practically not subject to editing at all, or it's a matter of utilities for importing/exporting models. 🤔🥲

Link to comment
Share on other sites

HeySlickThatsMe

There are unused first person animations named "thermal_charge" (for Thermite Bomb) 

Not worth to show all of them since the differences are minor (it's mainly the hand grip that's different), some of the throwing animations are also left unfinished

 

image.png

 

There are unused textures for Trevor's default boots, the color might be an edit but there's some differences with the dirt overlay

 

image.png

 

The RPG rocket has extra dirt overlay in x64e.rpf, updated files lack it

 

image.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/11/2023 at 7:53 AM, Freddiepinker789 said:

Hey guys, I'm back, mod which I did for a long time is continuing.

Yesterday I remade him from the 0% because my some files was lost, but on my HDD i found some of them which helped me to make this mod again, I try to make this mod soon as possible. Have a some bugs at the moment: Lester hairs and no Denise glasses.

 

List of models and textures replaced:

- Beta Franklin's shirts, shoes, jeans, other pants, vests and hoodies.

- Beta Michael's suits, face texture and some other clothes.

- Beta Trevor's face, t-shirt, jeans, pants and etc.

- Beta Fabien cutscene and in-game model and textures.

- Beta Lester Crest.

- Beta Lamar Davis like in 4th trailer on mission Stratch on a freedom.

- Beta Tracey's De Santa pants texture.

- Beta Jimmy's De Santa texture of red cap.

- Beta Denise from Franklin trailer.

- Beta Jimmy Boston texture of Kifflom t-shirt.

 

Need to replace list:

- Model of Franklin shirt.

- Michael's face model.

- Amanda De Santa model of head.

- If you want to help me, write in direct in gtaforums.

 

Some screenshoots:

https://ibb.co/Cwx3hk2

https://ibb.co/s1ZX7jM

https://ibb.co/qMSdPCk

https://ibb.co/8bfmZnf

https://ibb.co/SXjWNbT

 

Now I'm restoring a shirt model and michael face by the blender. 

is there gonna be a download of the things you did do on like gta5mods and then updated with things your adding anytime soon?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Freddiepinker789
18 hours ago, DeZScoTs13 said:

is there gonna be a download of the things you did do on like gta5mods and then updated with things your adding anytime soon?

I thought about it, maybe when mod'll be finished)

Edited by Freddiepinker789
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Freddiepinker789 said:

I thought about it, maybe when mod'll be finished)

is there anymore pictures cuz this is a very great mod

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Freddiepinker789
4 hours ago, DeZScoTs13 said:

is there anymore pictures cuz this is a very great mod

Thanks, yes I have some screens on pc, later I upload them)

Edited by Freddiepinker789
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/20/2023 at 8:07 AM, Freddiepinker789 said:

Thanks, yes I have some screens on pc, later I upload them)

I’m only asking a lot of questions cuz this mod really does mean a lot to me cuz I’ve been wanting to do something like this for a while but I’m not a modeler. 
And by the way is Lamar gonna look like trailer 2 and other images? Cuz that lamar looks a bit chubbier and bigger but just a lil.

 

Edited by DeZScoTs13
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Freddiepinker789
22 hours ago, DeZScoTs13 said:

I’m only asking a lot of questions cuz this mod really does mean a lot to me cuz I’ve been wanting to do something like this for a while but I’m not a modeler. 
And by the way is Lamar gonna look like trailer 2 and other images? Cuz that lamar looks a bit chubbier and bigger but just a lil.

 

I remade Lamar, now he looks like from the Franklin's trailer, I changed his green t-shirt and did for it inscription. Also I replaced his head model with exist other one.

Edited by Freddiepinker789
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Freddiepinker789 said:

I remade Lamar, now he looks like from the Franklin's trailer, I changed his green t-shirt and did for it inscription. Also I replaced his head model with exist other one.

oh ok that’s cool to. And do you edit other things like visualsettings and lightcycles or car scripting like in father/son that use to have more traffic then the one we got now.

Edited by DeZScoTs13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/22/2023 at 2:34 PM, DeZScoTs13 said:

Guys does anybody know if old models from trailer 2 like Michael face are still in the game files or deleted. I really want to look for it.

Edited by DeZScoTs13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Freddiepinker789
3 hours ago, DeZScoTs13 said:

Guys does anybody know if old models from trailer 2 like Michael face are still in the game files or deleted. I really want to look for it.

Maybe in xbox 360 and ps3 version of game something can be found, but on pc there's nothing. For recreate need a model maker and retexturer, I compared final and beta Michael, and beta have a other ears model and some face parts from old guy, if anyone change the model a lot and remade a texture.

Edited by Freddiepinker789
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/18/2023 at 9:21 PM, rollschuh2282 said:

to think it was in vehicles once too.
but then they removed it and replaced it with the square/X button to cycle through them

from the old builds.xml in august 30th 2012

probably bc it was changed bc of button conflicts.
so you can still aim with the weapon without issue with controller

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/21/2022 at 6:05 PM, Player_gta_fan said:

I wonder why they cut it from the final game.

i dont think it was cut. they purposely edit the video in a way so that you think sp has buyable houses when in reality those are online properties

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Are there any cut car sounds? Sometime in 2020 I came around some unused car sounds that did not make it to the final. Are there more or are these it?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

universetwisters
On 1/26/2023 at 6:01 PM, slowmo2zomo said:

i dont think it was cut. they purposely edit the video in a way so that you think sp has buyable houses when in reality those are online properties

 

The apartment in the video wasn't even purchasable online though, or was it?

sTgL5iS.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, universetwisters said:

 

The apartment in the video wasn't even purchasable online though, or was it?

they were the low grade apartments i believe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

universetwisters
On 1/31/2023 at 7:57 AM, slowmo2zomo said:

they were the low grade apartments i believe

 

Not in that specific location iirc

 

Also, just as an interesting aside, I came across the Max Payne 3 environment artist's portfolio and the extremist's apartment looks a lot more hip and modern than it is in the final game. Even if this sounds like some weirdo conspiracy or grasping at straws, I feel like this was a dry run for what would eventually become Lester's House in V. It def has that sort of vibe to it

 

1a4ujfw.png

0WhztAQ.png

uTooBrK.png

KBCh1l9.png

sTgL5iS.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

HeySlickThatsMe

For whatever reason Compact EMP Launcher has unused tints in it's palette texture - who knows what they are doing here, maybe they're earlier versions of the ones they went with for final product? That doesn't explain the last cyan tints though.

image.png

 

All unused tints ingame. I dig the last one a lot.

 

image.png

 

As a weird bonus fact, for some reason there's (empty on PC like anything else) compact emp launcher files inside mp9gec dlc pack, were they planning to make it exclusive to nextgen and instead they released it with Contract update for free, or did they plan to have additional tints exclusive for GTA+ members? A true mystery.

Edited by HeySlickThatsMe
  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

^ No idea why you originally posted that in the GTA VI map discussion, it's clearly an early version of GTA V's Mirror Park and the look of whatever build that is matches the look of other early dev images posted in this thread. Moved here.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

spitfire 26 rus
4 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

^ No idea why you originally posted that in the GTA VI map discussion, it's clearly an early version of GTA V's Mirror Park and the look of whatever build that is matches the look of other early dev images posted in this thread. Moved here.

I'm sorry. Apparently I have become quite clumsy.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 3 Users Currently Viewing
    1 member, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

    • Originope
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.