4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

The GTA V beta hunt

StJimmy

49 minutes ago, stxrrymomo said:

u talking about this video ?

I find it incredibly funny how people believe this video, like bitch for real? can you even recognize any of this like belonging to Los Santos or Countryside? Lmao Rockstar doesnt do that sh*t, like Redoing the 100% of an entire map

HeySlickThatsMe
1 hour ago, stxrrymomo said:

u talking about this video ?

This is fake, it's a mod for GTA IV called Countryside Mountains V

Garbage pics but you get the point

Spoiler

unknown.pngunknown.png

2 hours ago, HeySlickThatsMe said:

This is fake, it's a mod for GTA IV called Countryside Mountains V

Garbage pics but you get the point

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.pngunknown.png

yeah yeah i know it’s a mod mate i just wanted to show what video they were talking about 

HeySlickThatsMe

Somewhere near the Los Santos Summer Special DLC (which as we know was supposed to originally come out as Cops & Crooks style thing) R* updated pausemenu_multiplayer.ysc script and added two new weapon hashes to it.

unknown.png

-660082779 = PICKUP_WEAPON_RUBBERGUN - indicating that the cut rubber gun was supposed to return again in this update, it's entry didn't exist before in this file.

It also proves it was in SMG slot since all other entries around it are SMGs.

-1140081444 = PICKUP_WEAPON_POLICERIFLE - A cut rifle it seems, maybe it was turned into the M16 since it actually mentions NOOSE/Police in it's description IIRC.

This was originally found by @rootcause, seems he already posted about this in next dlc speculation topic which i discovered while writing this post, although he didn't mention the return of rubber gun and i guess it's still worth to share this info here.

Still beta content, hopefully there's even more interesting stuff like this.

DeeJayRaccoon

If his past Hot Topic videos are anything to go by, it's probably going to be the same format: regurgitated info from GTA Wikia pages. TCRF has so much more potential.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
TheGodDamnMasterReturns

I saw @WildBrick142 post a while back about some beta elements they noticed in the official strategy guide (such as Cockatoos bar being available to buy and Franklin's beta motorcycle) and decided to dust off my own Collector's Edition Strategy Guide to see if anything stuck out to me upon close inspection.

Firstly, please note that purple house icons on these maps denote businesses the player may purchase in game. As you can see, there are many more on these strategy maps in the guide than in the final release. I recommend opening the photos in full size and zooming in:

yl6jhTT.jpeg

CKoWSyd.jpeg

Wd2Pf8n.jpeg

27zcaFU.jpeg

SpZfL2A.jpeg

I find it interesting that Devin Weston's hangar was available to buy.

Now, given the dubious accuracy of the placement of these purple business icons I thoroughly surveyed the blocks around them and tried to narrow down what businesses we were supposed to be able to purchase in the beta. 

The following pictures are from the 1.00 launch PS3 version.

I'm of the belief the icon in Morningwood on West Eclipse Boulevard was meant to designate this Enoteca Kerplonk liquor shop. The only other two possibilities were Oldie But Goodie Antiques and The Mighty Bush. It is worth noting that Carlos, the DeSanta's landscaper whom Franklin knocks out in the mission where he repossesses Jimmy's car, is employed by The Mighty Bush. However, knowing that in the final game that bars are available to purchase, in conjunction with the fact that there is an alley with a loading dock accessible by a box truck behind Enoteca Kerplonk leads me to believe it was once purchasable:

2EBcafm.jpeg

IoUp9lu.jpeg

w81UeZd.jpeg

6Iafjpn.jpeg

BZrGJyz.jpeg

I believe the Del Perro icon on Red Desert Avenue corresponds to either Haute or the Les Bianco restaurants:

RF8RZ3E.jpeg

WichsOD.jpeg

The Hi-Men bar on Roy Lowenstein Boulevard in Rancho was purchasable and even has a delivery truck still spawn there:

M76csiG.jpeg

9ogd1aw.jpeg

Sightings Bar & Restaurant on Exceptionalists Way in LSIA was purchasable:

PlNznJ7.jpeg

WCIbKYn.jpeg

3gwTyS8.jpeg

The icon on Strawberry Avenue in Legion Square is crowded with many businesses but I beileve it is meant for Shenanigan's Bar, which is still available in the final game as a friend hangout spot:

CxwwoMU.jpeg

The courtyard in Alta at the corner of Elgin Avenue and Hawick Avenue (where you meet the random character Mani) has an icon which is probably for either La Linterna Mexican Restaurant or El Cafe Rojo de Madera:

AW9LeOj.jpeg

hMy52nu.jpeg

There was an icon in the guide maps implying Singleton's on Alta Street in Downtown Vinewood was also available to buy. It was likely deemed redundant due to Pitchers bar being right next door:

iLoALmy.jpeg

Finally, I believe the icon on Mirror Park Boulevard in Mirror Park has a few possibilities. There's the Mile High Organics dispensary, which likely would have been for Franklin seeing as he can buy one in Vespucci. Eclipse Pharmacy is another option, and I can see Trevor buying it to supply his meth empire. Finally there is Mirror Park Tavern, which I believe was what the guide was referring to because the purple business icon is next to (specifically immediately north of) the barber shop:

3YlYSqb.jpeg

jmTzTxA.jpeg

4KMAeuH.jpeg

Thompson Scrapyard at the junction of Senora Freeway and Route 68 in Grand Senora Desert was purchasable. Also notice the faint yellow line that establishes the border between Los Santos County and Blaine County. There was even a designated icon for Rex's Diner on Senora Way in Blaine County:

JOWY9O9.jpeg

Darts were available to throw at Tequilala and the Bayview Lodge on Procopio Promenade in Paleto Forest (where the second Cletus mission begins) was purchasable:

ppGqF1F.jpeg

I am probably wrong, but I don't recall seeing Michael have this overshirt/undershirt combo in the final game:

aR7SMx3.jpeg

Finally, the last little oddity I noticed was Michael's glitched car buzzcut hairstyle being available all the time:

Spo6idy.jpeg

Edited by TheGodDamnMasterReturns

rollschuh2282
12 hours ago, TheGodDamnMasterReturns said:

Thompson Scrapyard at the junction of Senora Freeway and Route 68 in Grand Senora Desert was purchasable.

iirc a file still had "garage spots" referenced there.

• Like 6

TheGodDamnMasterReturns
On 11/8/2022 at 4:46 AM, HeySlickThatsMe said:

IIRC the darts script still has coordinates for tequi-la-la but they're sitting there unused

On 11/8/2022 at 9:53 AM, rollschuh2282 said:

iirc a file still had "garage spots" referenced there.

I just wonder if there are any leftovers in the files about some of the other places like Sightings and the Bayview Lodge which serve as nothing but window dressing in the final.

• Like 2

somehow this went unnoticed the last 7 years, minimap.gfx contains regions for 2012 CnC gang territories

there were 41 territories available. dunno if there were more planned because in the concept from steve walsh's portfolio most of the map was covered in gang territories.

each territory could be simultaneously owned by 3 owners (gangs.) if there are multiple owners the game would cycle between gang colors. though i'm not sure if this was intended for debug/testing purposes, or if this was an actual thing, because the function that creates these territories requires you to set all 3 owners. but you could still set all 3 owners to be one gang. or set 2 owners to 1st gang and 1 owner to 2nd gang, etc.

first 3 gang colors are hardcoded, after that it would pick HUD colors. gang 0 is LSPD, gang 1 is Vagos, and gang 2 is The Lost MC. setting gang to 3 would color the region white, which looks just like the "neutral territory" on the concept.

strangely, these leftovers exist only on pc version. they're not there in gen7's minimap.gfx

I've been following this forum for over 2 years and I'm impressed, because even today they find some traces of leftovers from the beta of gta v. I wonder how much stuff will never show up in this thread because it was just completely deleted before the game was released. Things that even the developers themselves wouldn't remember, given the years that have passed since launch. You made and make the history of these finds! Congratulations to all of you!

Edited by PauloJz

Source code had some interesting stuff hidden in there. This one hurts the most:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/324563940950409218/1042702636228542544/image.png

This pretty much confirms that mobile radio was feasible at one point...

There was a recent leak of various GTA 5 source files related to the commands, written in C++ - some appear to be fairly old and some have references to GEN9 (Current generation of consoles), these files also included details about GTA Online's anti cheat system (Yes, I was also surprised that it has one) BUT luckily for us, there are various references to cut and unfinished content, I've gone ahead and analyzed the files, here are the various interesting bits that I managed to find.

CNetGamePlayer__Shutdown:

• GTA Online crews were at some point referred to as "clans", functions internally are still referring to them as such

commands_audio:

• Horses had audio files and ENUMS, possibly from RDR, but they were planned to be in the game
  • There are various weather related natives in there, such as how much a desired temperature can affect the wind, there are some references to this in the timecycle files of the game but they appear to be unused
  • A mobile radio was planned but was eventually unused and cut
  • There is a native that handles script CnC subtitles
  • There are unused natives and comments related to a music studio (upcoming Online DLC?)
    • They allow for specific music studio sessions to be loaded and transition to a specified section
    • Each part/section has various different variations
    • Play and listen to a playback of the selected parts of a variation
    • High and low pass filters can be applied on a specified part in a specified section
    • There is a minigame which I'm guessing is similar to GTA SA's dance minigame but you'd have to press a key when the beat is within a bar
    • Each session has settings such as part lpf/hpf/volume/variation
    • Tracks can be soloed, probably something like the way you can solo the Cayo Perico heist
    • This activity can be started when the Online character puts on headphones

commands_debug:

• In the debug builds you could run scripts in the game using a commandline argument as well as set specific features and conditions to boot the game with
    • e.g. -runscript=manny1, -playercoords, -debugstart
  • Widgets could be created to show whatever the devs wanted to debug, I assume it also used imgui like the GTA 6 videos that we saw
  • Fun fact, the "Bugstar" company we see in the game is a also the name of a debug native that manages .gxt related debug strings
  • There are various commands that allowed the devs to Smoketest the game

commands_dlc:

• Only interesting thing is this is the funny comment devs left in the file:
    • // Script-side wrapper around IsRockstarDev C++ function. Implemented through IS_DLC_PRESENT to
      // make life more awkward for hackers, who have already managed to find the IsRockstarDev() C++
      // function and patch it to always return true.

commands_fire:

• A CnC exclusive mine spike weapon existed at some point
  • A CnC exclusive Kinetic Ram weapon existed at some point

commands_gang:

• Most of these gangs, if not all were cut from the game
    • ALBANIAN - BIKER_1 - BIKER_2 - ITALIAN - RUSSIAN - RUSSIAN_2 - IRISH - JAMAICAN - AFRICAN_AMERICAN - KOREAN - CHINESE_JAPANESE - PUERTO_RICAN

commands_graphics:

• ENUMS for gang location checkpoint types and decals exist for The Lost, Cops and Vagos, most likely related to the early Online's CnC concept
  • Some texture directory commands reference to .img, .txt and .txd files for textures, something last seen in the 3D era GTA titles, we know that the .txt file would be placed in /common/data/
  • There are unused natives for projected textures

commands_hud:

• Font-end Menu Screen ENUMS and connections to XML files for The Lost, Cops and Vagos, yet another CnC leftover, this shows that they had their own dedicated section on the menu screen, but thanks to the many leftovers of CnC in this file we can somewhat piece together how it could've looked like
    • There are also scripts for arrests, where the cops could arrest people from these groups
    • Each group's vehicles would also be seen on the map but cops could be highlighted
    • Each group was able to obtain a shield of some kind
    •  The bikers and Vagos in custody would be shown
    • Specific members of Vagos and bikers with the higher stats and score would be shown as "Wanted" for the cops, only 6 of each could be shown at a time
    • Each player could have a few different states, either being arrested, in custody, driving, holding a key or a partner
    • They could take over a territory and somehow lock it so it wouldn't be taken away
    • Each group's total accumulated cash could be shown
    • Carstealing is identified as a crime, something that was probably score related and players in teams would be notified of if somebody did it
    • There were missions specific to each group, 7 per each
    • A van existed in this mode, usage of it is unknown
    • There is a native that can set wanted stars cooldown state
    • There is a native that can turn wanted thread on or off, it replaces the stars with skulls
    • A lot of CnC related tags are commented out:
      • Spoiler

//MP_TAG_ARREST
            //,    MP_TAG_CNC_DOT,
            //  MP_TAG_CNC_VAN,
            //MP_TAG_CNC_THREAT because of ARCHIVED_SUMMER_CONTENT_ENABLED

// All values below are depricated, and references to them have been commented out.
        //    MP_TAG_DOWNLOAD_DATA,
        //    MP_TAG_INV_VEHICLE,
        //    MP_TAG_SMOKES,
        //    MP_TAG_HOLDUP_CASH,
        //    MP_TAG_PARTNER_ICON,
        //    MP_TAG_KEYS,
        //    MP_TAG_CUFFS,
        //    MP_TAG_KEY_CARD,
        //    MP_TAG_COKE_DRUGS,
        //    MP_TAG_METH_DRUGS,
        //    MP_TAG_WEED,
        //    MP_TAG_HEROIN,
        //    MP_TAG_CASH_FROM_SAFE,
        //    MP_TAG_CASH_FROM_BANK,
        //    MP_TAG_REMOTE_CONTROL,
        //    MP_TAG_WEAPONS_PACKAGE,
        //    MP_TAG_RANDOM_OBJECT,
        //    MP_TAG_CUFF_KEYS,
        //    MP_TAG_ROLE,
        //    MP_TAG_CUSTODY,
        //    MP_TAG_NO_VOTE,
        //    MP_TAG_VOTED

• Various scripts related to activities that got cut from the game, some are from SA and some are IV's, but some of them are entirely new and unique
    • BASKETBALL - BOWLING - CLUCKIN_BELL - COMEDY_CLUB - DARTS  - DRAG_RACE - INTERNET_CAFE - NICE_HOUSE_HEIST (The cut Sharmoota Job) - POOL
  • You could take friends to live music events, probably at Vinewood Bowl
  • There is supposed to be an alien weapon and it's not the railgun
  • A vehicle called "Chinook" had an icon, it's not the Cargobob since that has it's own radar trace, could be a cut vehicle
  • Rockstar has an internal wiki for devs to look at such as http://rsgediwiki1/wiki/index.php/HUD_Game_Stream
  • There are some leftovers from GTA 4's episodic content
    • //  For episodic content, REQUEST_ADDITIONAL_TEXT will not let you override text blocks. i.e. if you have named a text block RAY1 in an episodic gxt and there is already
      //  a text block called RAY1 in GTA4's gxt then REQUEST_ADDITIONAL_TEXT will always load the one from GTA4. The solution is to rename the text block to something that doesn't clash. 

commands_inventory:

• Empty file, cut from RDR since GTA didn't need an inventory system like tRDR

commands_landingpage:

• GEN9 exclusive landing page stuff

commands_law:

• Seems to be the eyewitness system from RDR, it's unused in GTA 5

commands_lobby:

• Early GTA Online had a freemode and CnC mode

commands_misc:

• Unused gravity levels, earth, moon, low and zero
  • Dispatch types has army vehicles referenced in it, could be 6 star wanted level related which was cut, there is also a refrence to gangs, biker backups and assassins, no idea what those are, but the assassins had 3 levels of low, medium and high
  • There are various unique versions of GTA 5 according to the game versions
    • Xbox 360
    • PS3
    • Xbox Durango which is Xbox One's code name
    • Playstation's OS, Orbis - Orbis was also apparently the code name for the PS4
    • PC (R* launcher)
    • Prospero, which is PS5
    • Scarlett, which is Xbox Series X
    • Steam
    • German (doesn't have blood, etc..)
    • Australian
    • Japanese
  • Some test levels were removed
    • LEVEL_TESTBED - LEVEL_VFX_TEST - LEVEL_NM_TEST - LEVEL_NET_TEST - LEVEL_ANIM_TEST - LEVEL_CP_TESTBED - LEVEL_TOOLS_TEST - LEVEL_WATERBED - LEVEL_GFX_TEST

commands_money:

• More CnC leftover natives, you could buy items in a CnC shop with cash, you could also obtain tokens and buy XP Boosts

commands_netshopping:

• Another commented out CnC line
    • //    #IF FEATURE_COPS_N_CROOKS
      //    ,SERVICE_EARN_CNC_EOM
      //    #ENDIF

commands_network:

• During match-making you could choose to queue for CnC
  • Crews are yet again referred to as "clans"

commands_ped:

• A lot of cut outfits for the CnC mode, that are commented out:
    • Spoiler

//    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_LSPD_OFFICER_0
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_LSPD_OFFICER_1
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_LSPD_OFFICER_2
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_PARK_RANGER_0
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_PARK_RANGER_1
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_PARK_RANGER_2
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_SHERIFF_0
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_SHERIFF_1
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_SHERIFF_2
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_HIGHWAY_PATROL_0
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_HIGHWAY_PATROL_1
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_HIGHWAY_PATROL_2
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_TECH_CONTRACTOR_0
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_TECH_CONTRACTOR_1
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_TECH_CONTRACTOR_2
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_TACTICAL_SHERIFF_0
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_TACTICAL_SHERIFF_1
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_TACTICAL_SHERIFF_2
      //    
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_CROOK_UNAFFILIATED_FOOTSOLDIER_0
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_CROOK_UNAFFILIATED_FOOTSOLDIER_1
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_CROOK_UNAFFILIATED_FOOTSOLDIER_2
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_CROOK_UNAFFILIATED_FOOTSOLDIER_3
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_CROOK_BALLAS_ENFORCER_0
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_CROOK_ONEILS_HACKER_0
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_CROOK_ONEILS_HACKER_1
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_CROOK_ONEILS_HACKER_2

commands_player:

• There was a CnC style crime reporting
    • //PURPOSE: To enable/disable CnC style crime reporting (which as of writing this means we make sure the WL is raised at least one star for every two cop kills)

commands_stats (Holy grail of Cops 'n' Crooks leftovers):

• Cut and unused stats related to CnC rounds
    • Spoiler

INT matchId1                    //unique ID for the match, used to connect the two rounds and other metrics
          INT matchId2
          INT roundNumber                //round number
          INT team                       //cops/crooks
          INT role                       //hash, player's role
          INT gameRank                   //player's current rank in GTAO classic
          INT progRank                   //player's current CnC progression rank
          BOOL roleChange                //whether the player has changed role during this match
          INT spawnLoc                   //hash, spawn location; potentially not necessary
          INT escapeLoc                  //hash, escape variant
          INT roundStartTime             //timestamp, start of the round from when the player joined
          INT endReasonStgOne            //stage 1 end reason: ended due to time, enough cop points, player quit etc.
          INT endReasonStgTwo            //stage 2 end reason: player died, player arrested, banked money, quit, time out etc.
          INT escapeResult               //how the escape ended: Success (Escaped), CopKill (The Crook was killed by a Cop), Dead (the player died for any other reason), Arrested (The crook was arrested), TimeUp (Stage timer ran out) etc.
          INT durationStgOne             //stage 1 duration, in milliseconds; round specific, might be shorter if the player quits before the end
          INT durationStgTwo             //stage 2 duration, in milliseconds; round specific, might be shorter if the player quits before the end
          INT launchMethod               //how the player launched this, via pause menu, corona, join with friends, on boot etc.
          BOOL jip                       //whether the player joined in progress
          BOOL win                       //at the end of round 2, whether this player's team has won
          INT xpEarned                   //amount of XP earned
          INT streetCrimeCount           //on crook's round, number of street crimes the player has completed at the end of the round
          INT jobCount                   //on crook's round, number of jobs the player completed at the end of the round
          INT jobsRemaining              //jobs remaining unattempted in the round
          INT copPoints                  //number of cop points at the end of the round
          INT arrests                    //depending on team, number of times crook was arrested/ number of times cop made arrests
          INT moneyEarned                //on crook's round, money earned from street crimes and jobs; null if not applicable
          INT moneyStashed               //on crook's round, money stashed; null if not applicable
          INT moneyBanked                //on crook's round, money banked; null if not applicable
          INT crooksKilled               //crooks killed during this round
          INT copsKilled                 //cops killed during this round
          INT deaths                     //number of times the player died
          BOOL VOffender                 //whether the player was marked as a V Offender during the round
          INT incapacitations            //depending on team, number of times crook was incapacitated/ number of times cop incapacitated a crook
          INT moneyMaxHeld               //on crook's round, max amount of money held during round that has not been stashed; null if not applicable
          INT endurance                  //depending on team, amount of endurance damage received by crook or damage drained by cop
          INT spawnGroup                 //group number for the group of 4 players the player spawns with
          INT escapeTime                 //escape duration, in milliseconds; individual to the player
          INT spectateTime               //spectate mode duration, in milliseconds; individual to the player
          INT durationVehicleStgOne      //stage 1 time spent in any vehicle, in milliseconds
          INT durationVehicleStgTwo      //stage 2 time spent in any vehicle, in milliseconds

• Cut and unused stats related to a CnC lobby
    • Spoiler

INT matchId1                   //unique ID for the match, used to connect the two rounds and other metrics
          INT matchId2                   //unique ID for the match, used to connect the two rounds and other metrics
          INT team                       //what team does the player fall in round one, cops/crooks
          INT copRole                    //hash, cop's role
          INT copWeapons                 //hash array, cop weapons: primary lethal weapon, secondary lethal weapon, throwable, melee, non lethal; will also need to take into account modkits
          INT copClothing                //hash array, cop clothing: outfit, mask
          INT copTattoos                 //hash array, cop tattoos: Head, Left Arm, Right Arm, Torso - Chest, Torso - Stomach, Torso - Back, Right Leg, Left Leg, Torso - Side
          INT copEmote                   //hash, cop emote
          INT copVehicle                 //hash array: cop vehicle, livery, modkit
          INT copAbilities               //hash array, cop abilities: special ability 1, passive ability 1, vehicle ability 1
          INT crookRole                  //hash, crook's role
          INT crookWeapons               //hash array, crook weapons: primary lethal weapon, secondary lethal weapon, throwable, melee, non lethal; will also need to take into account modkits
          INT crookClothing              //hash array, crook clothing: outfit, mask
          INT crookTattoos               //hash array, crook tattoos: Head, Left Arm, Right Arm, Torso - Chest, Torso - Stomach, Torso - Back, Right Leg, Left Leg, Torso - Side
          INT crookEmote                 //hash, crook emote
          INT crookVehicle               //hash array: crook vehicle, livery, modkit
          INT crookAbilities             //hash array, crook abilities: special ability 1, passive ability 1, vehicle ability 1
          INT endReason                  //why did the lobby end for the player (match start, exit, disconnect, lobby disbanded, lobby merge, etc.)
          INT joinFrom                   //where did they join this lobby from? (match end, lobby merge, lobby switch, main menu, join with friends, on boot etc.)
          INT copSlot                       //which slot was used for the cop loadout: either preset/custom, or slot number, depending on how this is set up
          INT crookSlot                   //which slot was used for the crook loadout: either preset/custom, or slot number, depending on how this is set up

GTA Online as it is today is referred to as "GTA Online Classic" and CnC is it's own separate mode

• Crooks could stash money at a safehous

• Cut and unused stats related to a CnC shop as mentioned before

• Spoiler

INT item                       //hash, item bought/unlocked in the CnC shop
          INT itemType                   //hash, item type: outfit, mask, tattoo, weapon mod kit etc.
          INT itemRank                   //progression rank this item belongs to
          INT itemRole                   //hash, role this item is relevant for
          INT tknSpend                   //amount of tokens spent to buy the item
          INT tknBalance                 //token balance after the transaction is completed
          INT moneySpend                 //money spent to buy this item
          INT moneyBalance               //money balance after the transaction is completed

• Cut and unused stats related to CnC stages and abilities
    • Spoiler

INT matchId1                   //unique ID for the match, used to connect the two rounds and other metrics
          INT matchId2                   //unique ID for the match, used to connect the two rounds and other metrics
          INT stage                      //potentially hash; "Stash the Cash" or "the Escape"
          INT ability                    //hash, name of the ability used
          INT vehicle                    //hash, vehicle the player is in; null if not applicable
          INT wantedLvl                  //crook's wanted level

• Cut and unused stats related to incapacitated crooks
    • Spoiler

INT matchId2                   //unique ID for the match, used to connect the two rounds and other metrics
          INT incType                    //hash, type of incapacitation: damage from non-lethal weapons, melee weapons, vehicle ejection, vehicle collision, falling etc.
          INT crookProgRank              //CnC progression rank for crook
          INT crookVehicle               //hash, the vehicle the crook was in at the time; null if not applicable
          INT copId                      //cop account ID, from SCAdmin; this is the last cop that damaged the player's endurance prior to becoming incapacitated
          INT copProgRank                //CnC progression rank for cop
          INT copWeapon                  //hash, weapon the cop player used to drain the last of the endurance, causing the incapacitation
          INT copVehicle                 //hash, the vehicle the cop was in at the time; null if not applicable
          BOOL VOffender                 //whether the crook was branded a V Offender at the time of the incapacitation

• Cut and unused stats related to justice, crooks could be branded as "V Offender" whatever that means
    • Spoiler

INT stage                      //potentially hash; "Stash the Cash" or "the Escape"
          INT crookId                    //crook account ID, from SCAdmin
          INT crookEndurance             //crook's remaining endurance, at the time of the arrest or kill
          BOOL VOffender                 //whether the crook was branded a V Offender at the time of the arrest
          INT cashLost                   //amount of cash the crook lost
          INT cashPenalty                //amount of cash the cop was penalized
          INT type                       //potentially hash; "Arrest" or "Kill"

• Cut and unused stats related to CnC works, crooks could get bonuses by collecting some sort of a package
    • Spoiler

INT jobId                      //ID to match more than one player completing the same job; null if not applicable
          INT workType                   //hash, street crime or job
          INT workName                   //hash, name of the street crime or job
          INT endReason                  //end reason: complete, died, arrested, time ran out
          INT dropOff                    //drop off location
          INT amount                     //money earned
          BOOL bonus                     //true if this was the last package dropped of a set, resulting in a cash bonus

commands_xml:

• The aforementioned Bugstar also appears to be a REST service that the devs used, it allowed them to develop over network 

net_script_tunables:

• CnC has a few unique vehicles that never can be seen in-game
    • SURFER3 - ZOKU - POLBATI - POLBUFFALO - POLGAUNTLET - POLGRANGER - POLICE5 - POLICE6 - POLICEB2 - POLPANTO - POLCARACARA - POLRIATA - POLGREENWOOD
  • An intro bink file existed for CnC at some point
    • //moved to this case as it is needed on entry to game, case 70 seems too late url:bugstar:6536501 - CNC: 17B - The Cops and Crooks intro bink video appears for players after exiting to SP and reentering MP.
  • CnC was meant to come out sometime around the summer of 2020

If I come across something new that I've missed, I'll be sure to share it

And remember, these were a lot of files, I might have missed something here and there.

Edward RDRIII
1 hour ago, LennyH said:

There was a recent leak of various GTA 5 source files related to the commands, written in C++ - some appear to be fairly old and some have references to GEN9 (Current generation of consoles), these files also included details about GTA Online's anti cheat system (Yes, I was also surprised that it has one) BUT luckily for us, there are various references to cut and unfinished content, I've gone ahead and analyzed the files, here are the various interesting bits that I managed to find.

CNetGamePlayer__Shutdown:

• GTA Online crews were at some point referred to as "clans", functions internally are still referring to them as such

commands_audio:

• Horses had audio files and ENUMS, possibly from RDR, but they were planned to be in the game
  • There are various weather related natives in there, such as how much a desired temperature can affect the wind, there are some references to this in the timecycle files of the game but they appear to be unused
  • A mobile radio was planned but was eventually unused and cut
  • There is a native that handles script CnC subtitles
  • There are unused natives and comments related to a music studio (upcoming Online DLC?)
    • They allow for specific music studio sessions to be loaded and transition to a specified section
    • Each part/section has various different variations
    • Play and listen to a playback of the selected parts of a variation
    • High and low pass filters can be applied on a specified part in a specified section
    • There is a minigame which I'm guessing is similar to GTA SA's dance minigame but you'd have to press a key when the beat is within a bar
    • Each session has settings such as part lpf/hpf/volume/variation
    • Tracks can be soloed, probably something like the way you can solo the Cayo Perico heist
    • This activity can be started when the Online character puts on headphones

commands_debug:

• In the debug builds you could run scripts in the game using a commandline argument as well as set specific features and conditions to boot the game with
    • e.g. -runscript=manny1, -playercoords, -debugstart
  • Widgets could be created to show whatever the devs wanted to debug, I assume it also used imgui like the GTA 6 videos that we saw
  • Fun fact, the "Bugstar" company we see in the game is a also the name of a debug native that manages .gxt related debug strings
  • There are various commands that allowed the devs to Smoketest the game

commands_dlc:

• Only interesting thing is this is the funny comment devs left in the file:
    • // Script-side wrapper around IsRockstarDev C++ function. Implemented through IS_DLC_PRESENT to
      // make life more awkward for hackers, who have already managed to find the IsRockstarDev() C++
      // function and patch it to always return true.

commands_fire:

• A CnC exclusive mine spike weapon existed at some point
  • A CnC exclusive Kinetic Ram weapon existed at some point

commands_gang:

• ALBANIAN - BIKER_1 - BIKER_2 - ITALIAN - RUSSIAN - RUSSIAN_2 - IRISH - JAMAICAN - AFRICAN_AMERICAN - KOREAN - CHINESE_JAPANESE - PUERTO_RICAN

commands_graphics:

• ENUMS for gang location checkpoint types and decals exist for The Lost, Cops and Vagos, most likely related to the early Online's CnC concept
  • Some texture directory commands reference to .img, .txt and .txd files for textures, something last seen in the 3D era GTA titles, we know that the .txt file would be placed in /common/data/
  • There are unused natives for projected textures

commands_hud:

• Font-end Menu Screen ENUMS and connections to XML files for The Lost, Cops and Vagos, yet another CnC leftover, this shows that they had their own dedicated section on the menu screen, but thanks to the many leftovers of CnC in this file we can somewhat piece together how it could've looked like
    • There are also scripts for arrests, where the cops could arrest people from these groups
    • Each group's vehicles would also be seen on the map but cops could be highlighted
    • Each group was able to obtain a shield of some kind
    •  The bikers and Vagos in custody would be shown
    • Specific members of Vagos and bikers with the higher stats and score would be shown as "Wanted" for the cops, only 6 of each could be shown at a time
    • Each player could have a few different states, either being arrested, in custody, driving, holding a key or a partner
    • They could take over a territory and somehow lock it so it wouldn't be taken away
    • Each group's total accumulated cash could be shown
    • Carstealing is identified as a crime, something that was probably score related and players in teams would be notified of if somebody did it
    • There were missions specific to each group, 7 per each
    • A van existed in this mode, usage of it is unknown
    • There is a native that can set wanted stars cooldown state
    • There is a native that can turn wanted thread on or off, it replaces the stars with skulls
    • A lot of CnC related tags are commented out:
      •   Hide contents

//MP_TAG_ARREST
            //,    MP_TAG_CNC_DOT,
            //  MP_TAG_CNC_VAN,
            //MP_TAG_CNC_THREAT because of ARCHIVED_SUMMER_CONTENT_ENABLED

// All values below are depricated, and references to them have been commented out.
        //    MP_TAG_DOWNLOAD_DATA,
        //    MP_TAG_INV_VEHICLE,
        //    MP_TAG_SMOKES,
        //    MP_TAG_HOLDUP_CASH,
        //    MP_TAG_PARTNER_ICON,
        //    MP_TAG_KEYS,
        //    MP_TAG_CUFFS,
        //    MP_TAG_KEY_CARD,
        //    MP_TAG_COKE_DRUGS,
        //    MP_TAG_METH_DRUGS,
        //    MP_TAG_WEED,
        //    MP_TAG_HEROIN,
        //    MP_TAG_CASH_FROM_SAFE,
        //    MP_TAG_CASH_FROM_BANK,
        //    MP_TAG_REMOTE_CONTROL,
        //    MP_TAG_WEAPONS_PACKAGE,
        //    MP_TAG_RANDOM_OBJECT,
        //    MP_TAG_CUFF_KEYS,
        //    MP_TAG_ROLE,
        //    MP_TAG_CUSTODY,
        //    MP_TAG_NO_VOTE,
        //    MP_TAG_VOTED

• Various scripts related to activities that got cut from the game, some are from SA and some are IV's, but some of them are entirely new and unique
    • BASKETBALL - BOWLING - CLUCKIN_BELL - COMEDY_CLUB - DARTS  - DRAG_RACE - INTERNET_CAFE - NICE_HOUSE_HEIST (The cut Sharmoota Job) - POOL
  • You could take friends to live music events, probably at Vinewood Bowl
  • There is supposed to be an alien weapon and it's not the railgun
  • A vehicle called "Chinook" had an icon, it's not the Cargobob since that has it's own radar trace, could be a cut vehicle
  • Rockstar has an internal wiki for devs to look at such as http://rsgediwiki1/wiki/index.php/HUD_Game_Stream
  • There are some leftovers from GTA 4's episodic content
    • //  For episodic content, REQUEST_ADDITIONAL_TEXT will not let you override text blocks. i.e. if you have named a text block RAY1 in an episodic gxt and there is already
      //  a text block called RAY1 in GTA4's gxt then REQUEST_ADDITIONAL_TEXT will always load the one from GTA4. The solution is to rename the text block to something that doesn't clash. 

commands_inventory:

• Empty file, cut from RDR since GTA didn't need an inventory system like tRDR

commands_landingpage:

• GEN9 exclusive landing page stuff

commands_law:

• Seems to be the eyewitness system from RDR, it's unused in GTA 5

commands_lobby:

• Early GTA Online had a freemode and CnC mode

commands_misc:

• Unused gravity levels, earth, moon, low and zero
  • Dispatch types has army vehicles referenced in it, could be 6 star wanted level related which was cut, there is also a refrence to gangs, biker backups and assassins, no idea what those are, but the assassins had 3 levels of low, medium and high
  • There are various unique versions of GTA 5 according to the game versions
    • Xbox 360
    • PS3
    • Xbox Durango which is Xbox One's code name
    • Playstation's OS, Orbis - Orbis was also apparently the code name for the PS4
    • PC (R* launcher)
    • Prospero, which is PS5
    • Scarlett, which is Xbox Series X
    • Steam
    • German (doesn't have blood, etc..)
    • Australian
    • Japanese
  • Some test levels were removed
    • LEVEL_TESTBED - LEVEL_VFX_TEST - LEVEL_NM_TEST - LEVEL_NET_TEST - LEVEL_ANIM_TEST - LEVEL_CP_TESTBED - LEVEL_TOOLS_TEST - LEVEL_WATERBED - LEVEL_GFX_TEST

commands_money:

• More CnC leftover natives, you could buy items in a CnC shop with cash, you could also obtain tokens and buy XP Boosts

commands_netshopping:

• Another commented out CnC line
    • //    #IF FEATURE_COPS_N_CROOKS
      //    ,SERVICE_EARN_CNC_EOM
      //    #ENDIF

commands_network:

• During match-making you could choose to queue for CnC
  • Crews are yet again referred to as "clans"

commands_ped:

• A lot of cut outfits for the CnC mode, that are commented out:
    •   Hide contents

//    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_LSPD_OFFICER_0
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_LSPD_OFFICER_1
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_LSPD_OFFICER_2
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_PARK_RANGER_0
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_PARK_RANGER_1
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_PARK_RANGER_2
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_SHERIFF_0
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_SHERIFF_1
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_SHERIFF_2
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_HIGHWAY_PATROL_0
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_HIGHWAY_PATROL_1
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_HIGHWAY_PATROL_2
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_TECH_CONTRACTOR_0
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_TECH_CONTRACTOR_1
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_TECH_CONTRACTOR_2
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_TACTICAL_SHERIFF_0
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_TACTICAL_SHERIFF_1
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_COP_TACTICAL_SHERIFF_2
      //    
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_CROOK_UNAFFILIATED_FOOTSOLDIER_0
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_CROOK_UNAFFILIATED_FOOTSOLDIER_1
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_CROOK_UNAFFILIATED_FOOTSOLDIER_2
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_CROOK_UNAFFILIATED_FOOTSOLDIER_3
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_CROOK_BALLAS_ENFORCER_0
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_CROOK_ONEILS_HACKER_0
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_CROOK_ONEILS_HACKER_1
      //    ,OUTFIT_CNC_CROOK_ONEILS_HACKER_2

commands_player:

• There was a CnC style crime reporting
    • //PURPOSE: To enable/disable CnC style crime reporting (which as of writing this means we make sure the WL is raised at least one star for every two cop kills)

commands_stats (Holy grail of Cops 'n' Crooks leftovers):

• Cut and unused stats related to CnC rounds
    •   Hide contents

INT matchId1                    //unique ID for the match, used to connect the two rounds and other metrics
          INT matchId2
          BOOL roleChange                //whether the player has changed role during this match
          INT spawnLoc                   //hash, spawn location; potentially not necessary
          INT escapeLoc                  //hash, escape variant
          INT roundStartTime             //timestamp, start of the round from when the player joined
          INT endReasonStgOne            //stage 1 end reason: ended due to time, enough cop points, player quit etc.
          INT endReasonStgTwo            //stage 2 end reason: player died, player arrested, banked money, quit, time out etc.
          INT escapeResult               //how the escape ended: Success (Escaped), CopKill (The Crook was killed by a Cop), Dead (the player died for any other reason), Arrested (The crook was arrested), TimeUp (Stage timer ran out) etc.
          INT durationStgOne             //stage 1 duration, in milliseconds; round specific, might be shorter if the player quits before the end
          INT durationStgTwo             //stage 2 duration, in milliseconds; round specific, might be shorter if the player quits before the end
          INT launchMethod               //how the player launched this, via pause menu, corona, join with friends, on boot etc.
          BOOL jip                       //whether the player joined in progress
          BOOL win                       //at the end of round 2, whether this player's team has won
          INT xpEarned                   //amount of XP earned
          INT streetCrimeCount           //on crook's round, number of street crimes the player has completed at the end of the round
          INT jobCount                   //on crook's round, number of jobs the player completed at the end of the round
          INT jobsRemaining              //jobs remaining unattempted in the round
          INT copPoints                  //number of cop points at the end of the round
          INT arrests                    //depending on team, number of times crook was arrested/ number of times cop made arrests
          INT moneyEarned                //on crook's round, money earned from street crimes and jobs; null if not applicable
          INT moneyStashed               //on crook's round, money stashed; null if not applicable
          INT moneyBanked                //on crook's round, money banked; null if not applicable
          INT crooksKilled               //crooks killed during this round
          INT copsKilled                 //cops killed during this round
          INT deaths                     //number of times the player died
          BOOL VOffender                 //whether the player was marked as a V Offender during the round
          INT incapacitations            //depending on team, number of times crook was incapacitated/ number of times cop incapacitated a crook
          INT moneyMaxHeld               //on crook's round, max amount of money held during round that has not been stashed; null if not applicable
          INT endurance                  //depending on team, amount of endurance damage received by crook or damage drained by cop
          INT spawnGroup                 //group number for the group of 4 players the player spawns with
          INT escapeTime                 //escape duration, in milliseconds; individual to the player
          INT spectateTime               //spectate mode duration, in milliseconds; individual to the player
          INT durationVehicleStgOne      //stage 1 time spent in any vehicle, in milliseconds
          INT durationVehicleStgTwo      //stage 2 time spent in any vehicle, in milliseconds

• Cut and unused stats related to a CnC lobby
    •   Hide contents

INT matchId2                   //unique ID for the match, used to connect the two rounds and other metrics
          INT team                       //what team does the player fall in round one, cops/crooks
          INT copWeapons                 //hash array, cop weapons: primary lethal weapon, secondary lethal weapon, throwable, melee, non lethal; will also need to take into account modkits
          INT copClothing                //hash array, cop clothing: outfit, mask
          INT copTattoos                 //hash array, cop tattoos: Head, Left Arm, Right Arm, Torso - Chest, Torso - Stomach, Torso - Back, Right Leg, Left Leg, Torso - Side
          INT copEmote                   //hash, cop emote
          INT copVehicle                 //hash array: cop vehicle, livery, modkit
          INT copAbilities               //hash array, cop abilities: special ability 1, passive ability 1, vehicle ability 1
          INT crookWeapons               //hash array, crook weapons: primary lethal weapon, secondary lethal weapon, throwable, melee, non lethal; will also need to take into account modkits
          INT crookClothing              //hash array, crook clothing: outfit, mask
          INT crookTattoos               //hash array, crook tattoos: Head, Left Arm, Right Arm, Torso - Chest, Torso - Stomach, Torso - Back, Right Leg, Left Leg, Torso - Side
          INT crookEmote                 //hash, crook emote
          INT crookVehicle               //hash array: crook vehicle, livery, modkit
          INT crookAbilities             //hash array, crook abilities: special ability 1, passive ability 1, vehicle ability 1
          INT endReason                  //why did the lobby end for the player (match start, exit, disconnect, lobby disbanded, lobby merge, etc.)
          INT joinFrom                   //where did they join this lobby from? (match end, lobby merge, lobby switch, main menu, join with friends, on boot etc.)
          INT copSlot                       //which slot was used for the cop loadout: either preset/custom, or slot number, depending on how this is set up
          INT crookSlot                   //which slot was used for the crook loadout: either preset/custom, or slot number, depending on how this is set up

GTA Online as it is today is referred to as "GTA Online Classic" and CnC is it's own separate mode

• Crooks could stash money at a safehous

• Cut and unused stats related to a CnC shop as mentioned before

•   Hide contents

INT item                       //hash, item bought/unlocked in the CnC shop
          INT itemType                   //hash, item type: outfit, mask, tattoo, weapon mod kit etc.
          INT itemRank                   //progression rank this item belongs to
          INT itemRole                   //hash, role this item is relevant for
          INT tknSpend                   //amount of tokens spent to buy the item
          INT tknBalance                 //token balance after the transaction is completed
          INT moneySpend                 //money spent to buy this item
          INT moneyBalance               //money balance after the transaction is completed

• Cut and unused stats related to CnC stages and abilities
    •   Hide contents

INT ability                    //hash, name of the ability used
          INT vehicle                    //hash, vehicle the player is in; null if not applicable

• Cut and unused stats related to incapacitated crooks
    •   Hide contents

INT incType                    //hash, type of incapacitation: damage from non-lethal weapons, melee weapons, vehicle ejection, vehicle collision, falling etc.
          INT crookVehicle               //hash, the vehicle the crook was in at the time; null if not applicable
          INT copId                      //cop account ID, from SCAdmin; this is the last cop that damaged the player's endurance prior to becoming incapacitated
          INT copWeapon                  //hash, weapon the cop player used to drain the last of the endurance, causing the incapacitation
          INT copVehicle                 //hash, the vehicle the cop was in at the time; null if not applicable
          BOOL VOffender                 //whether the crook was branded a V Offender at the time of the incapacitation

• Cut and unused stats related to justice, crooks could be branded as "V Offender" whatever that means
    •   Hide contents

INT crookId                    //crook account ID, from SCAdmin
          INT crookEndurance             //crook's remaining endurance, at the time of the arrest or kill
          BOOL VOffender                 //whether the crook was branded a V Offender at the time of the arrest
          INT cashLost                   //amount of cash the crook lost
          INT cashPenalty                //amount of cash the cop was penalized
          INT type                       //potentially hash; "Arrest" or "Kill"

• Cut and unused stats related to CnC works, crooks could get bonuses by collecting some sort of a package
    •   Hide contents

INT jobId                      //ID to match more than one player completing the same job; null if not applicable
          INT workType                   //hash, street crime or job
          INT workName                   //hash, name of the street crime or job
          INT endReason                  //end reason: complete, died, arrested, time ran out
          INT dropOff                    //drop off location
          INT amount                     //money earned
          BOOL bonus                     //true if this was the last package dropped of a set, resulting in a cash bonus

commands_xml:

• The aforementioned Bugstar also appears to be a REST service that the devs used, it allowed them to develop over network 

net_script_tunables:

• CnC has a few unique vehicles that never can be seen in-game
    • SURFER3 - ZOKU - POLBATI - POLBUFFALO - POLGAUNTLET - POLGRANGER - POLICE5 - POLICE6 - POLICEB2 - POLPANTO - POLCARACARA - POLRIATA - POLGREENWOOD
  • An intro bink file existed for CnC at some point
    • //moved to this case as it is needed on entry to game, case 70 seems too late url:bugstar:6536501 - CNC: 17B - The Cops and Crooks intro bink video appears for players after exiting to SP and reentering MP.
  • CnC was meant to come out sometime around the summer of 2020

If I come across something new that I've missed, I'll be sure to share it

And remember, these were a lot of files, I might have missed something here and there.

Damn, that's just sad, both the original GTA Online which was based around this Cops and Crooks system and the cut Cops and Crooks DLC sounded so fun...

HeySlickThatsMe

Some of these like those gang names are leftovers from IV, chinook is a helicopter blip, i don't think it's a cut vehicle but just some alpha internal name for the cargobob

You can also mention explosion tags for BZ Gas Mk2, Stun Grenades and Flash Grenades, we already knew about the latter but BZ Gas is new i guess

There's also special abilities for the scrapped CNC mode, we already knew about ENRAGED, GHOST and SPRINT SPEED BOOST but the rest is new, some nice callbacks to the 2012/2013 CNC aswell (like Snitch)

Slot 1

ARCADE_ABILITY_PARKOUR
ARCADE_ABILITY_SNITCH
ARCADE_ABILITY_MARATHON_MAN
ARCADE_ABILITY_SECOND_WIND
ARCADE_ABILITY_HACK_THE_SYSTEM
ARCADE_ABILITY_FREIGHT_TRAIN

Slot 2

ARCADE_SPECIAL_ABILITY_ENRAGED
ARCADE_SPECIAL_ABILITY_GHOST
ARCADE_SPECIAL_ABILITY_SPRINT_SPEED_BOOST
ARCADE_SPECIAL_ABILITY_SPIKE_MINE
ARCADE_SPECIAL_ABILITY_FULL_THROTTLE
ARCADE_SPECIAL_ABILITY_BACKUP

Vehicle

ARCADE_VEHICLE_ABILITY_NITRO
ARCADE_VEHICLE_ABILITY_EMP
ARCADE_VEHICLE_ABILITY_PUMPED_UP
ARCADE_VEHICLE_ABILITY_OIL_SLICK
ARCADE_VEHICLE_ABILITY_KINETIC_RAM
ARCADE_VEHICLE_ABILITY_NUM_TYPE

Your abilities would be dependent on the role you choose in the mode (Cops: Officer, Tactical or Tech, Crooks: Soldier, Enforcer or Hacker)
However It's unknown how you would activate two abilities at once, probably there were two keybinds, updated special ability natives already prove there's multiple slots

//PURPOSE: Activates the player's special ability
NATIVE PROC SPECIAL_ABILITY_ACTIVATE(PLAYER_INDEX PlayerIndex, INT abilitySlot = 0) = "0xaef827744eca5aea"

I also discovered cut freemode event called Infection (there's more of these leftovers btw)

//STRUCT scrFmEventAmbMission_Infection
//    scrFmEventAmbientMission  m_data
//    INT                        m_numPlayersInfected         //Number of player’s infection is spread to
//    INT                        m_numInfectedPlayerKills     //Number of infected player kills
//    INT                        m_numOfUninfectedPlayerkills //Number of uninfected player kills
////ENDSTRUCT
////NATIVE PROC  PLAYSTATS_FM_EVENT_INFECTION(scrFmEventAmbMission_Infection& data)

And also cut Primo3 from LS Summer Special

//    Fill_MP_BOOL_Tunable(paramContext, paramContextSubType,   HASH("ENABLE_PRIMO3_CREATORS"),            g_sMPTunables.bENABLE_PRIMO3_CREATORS)

As a last note, anything that mentions Vagos and Lost is from 2012/2013 version

Edited by HeySlickThatsMe

Player_gta_fan

At the end of the singleplayer gameplay trailer it says that we can buy houses, but in the final game we actually can't do it.

Minute 4:30

Edited by Player_gta_fan

1 hour ago, Player_gta_fan said:

At the end of the singleplayer gameplay trailer it says that we can buy houses, but in the final game we actually can't do it.

Minute 4:30

I remember alot of people complained about it back then , and R* was just like "oh no, anyway...".

• KEKW 2

Player_gta_fan
17 minutes ago, Rolf Wiedeke said:

I remember alot of people complained about it back then , and R* was just like "oh no, anyway...".

I wonder why they cut it from the final game.

MaddenedGhost
18 hours ago, Player_gta_fan said:

I wonder why they cut it from the final game.

So close from the release too, and it's not like the feature wasn't developed or anything, I think they would have worked similarly to GTAO's apartments.

Maybe they thought since the characters have established residents they wouldn't need to buy more? not sure.

Edited by MaddenedGhost

TheGodDamnMasterReturns

As an addendum to my previous post, I think that last icon that I failed to scout at Vespucci Blvd and Power St is supposed to be the Hookah Palace.

06bebc_0a36a4d783cc44cdb9d19497ccc18492~

Given we were supposed to be able to buy the Bayview Lodge, I suppose its not too farfetched.

Edited by TheGodDamnMasterReturns

DenjiChainsawman
6 hours ago, Matushka said:

Man I'm just still mad about the police cut content and now CNC being completely trashed is even worse.

I mean I can’t blame for not supposedly releasing CNC in 2020 since it will be bad timing, for them. 

• Like 1

On 11/24/2022 at 11:59 PM, DenjiChainsawman said:

I mean I can’t blame for not supposedly releasing CNC in 2020 since it will be bad timing, for them. 

Nah, yeah understandable.
But could've dropped it last, or this year.

• Like 2

On 11/17/2022 at 2:10 PM, LennyH said:

Definetly a GTA IV leftover:

• ALBANIAN - Albanian Mob
  • BIKER_1 - Lost MC
  • BIKER_2 - Angels of Death
  • ITALIAN - Italian Mafia (I don't remember their actual name)
  • RUSSIAN - Faustin Bratva
  • RUSSIAN_2 - Petrovic Bratva
  • IRISH - McReary Crime Family
  • JAMAICAN - Jamaican Mob
  • AFRICAN_AMERICAN - North Holland Hustlers
  • KOREAN - Korean Mob
  • CHINESE_JAPANESE - Triads
  • PUERTO_RICAN - Spanish Kings
  • Like 6

On 11/17/2022 at 2:16 PM, Teorhus said:

After knowing fully what the original ideas were of the gtao, this is quite sad

The biggest grail would be seeing it in action, we got very close with the gifs of what the player menu looks like from that one dev's portfolio in 2016. Would be very nice to see the gameplay of it

Insoluble Fiber

i found an interesting stat line that i think might be a cut feature? for now, i cant find anything about it online 

MONEY_EARN_BANK_INTEREST

at first i thought it was good sport reward but that has its own stat line

perhaps it is a stat with misleading wording that could be representing something totally different.. 

• 2 weeks later...

It's not really a beta thing but from this video which uses the words of Leslie Benzies

"you can expect to see dogs guarding areas and causing problems for the player when they try to sneak past them" (00:23) 

I think we've never had missions where dogs guarding areas