The GTA V beta hunt

StJimmy

18 hours ago, stxrrymomo said:

it would be nice if someone can send the link of the video from the build 

it would be nice if someone can send the link of the video from the build 

Check your pm

Edited by zxnd

On 2/9/2022 at 3:58 PM, Wackyshrek said:

Hey, watching Matto's newer videos, I found the first topic interesting, anyone have any more information on this? 

Check your pm

Edited by zxnd

20 hours ago, Wackyshrek said:

Okay, found something pretty cool, 2 cut thrown weapons, a brick and beer bottle, they're referenced in the thrownweapons.xml file in the same location that gameconfig.xml is found

Possible the brick was carried over from gta 4 since you could throw bricks in that game, wonder if the code is silmar to the one in 4 

• Like 3

I’ll post an image link later but in the files, I found some unused SWITCH stuff. First in the top right of the pause menu is a photo of the character currently, but originally it was going to be the photos of the characters used in the thumbnails for each of their trailers. Also remains unused SWITCH icons, those being low quality ones with Trevor looking more angry, Michael in a white shirt instead of his gray suit, and Franklin in a yellow and white shirt, and they appear to be in-game screenshots rather than 2D drawings like the current SWITCH icons. Also a one for Michael with his mask on remains unused for Prologue, as by the time the player has control of Michael again, or can even view the SWITCH menu in the final release, Michael’s mask is already off.

• Like 3

rollschuh2282
3 hours ago, Wackyshrek said:

I’ll post an image link later but in the files, I found some unused SWITCH stuff. First in the top right of the pause menu is a photo of the character currently, but originally it was going to be the photos of the characters used in the thumbnails for each of their trailers. Also remains unused SWITCH icons, those being low quality ones with Trevor looking more angry, Michael in a white shirt instead of his gray suit, and Franklin in a yellow and white shirt, and they appear to be in-game screenshots rather than 2D drawings like the current SWITCH icons. Also a one for Michael with his mask on remains unused for Prologue, as by the time the player has control of Michael again, or can even view the SWITCH menu in the final release, Michael’s mask is already off.

you should really go through the thread.
bc i am sure all of that was already found long ago.

• Like 2

Most of the stuff being discussed here I'm pretty sure has been found before, yeah. If you're on desktop you can use the top search bar to search within this topic, and I think you can make this selection on mobile too:

8ZS3VNu.png

• Like 8

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

28 minutes ago, rollschuh2282 said:

you should really go through the thread.
bc i am sure all of that was already found long ago.

In his defense I've never seen the switch pics and the wheel image for Micheal.

Could be possible if people are able to download the PS5 or Series X|S game files onto a PC and then open the RPF files contained within.

Pretty surprised no one has found it yet, but while lurking thru X360 day-0 [as of 13th September of 2013] files, I've found a possibly unused track for GTAO's tutorial intro. The file is called "MP_INTRO_SET_UP_V2_1", which is 1:47 seconds long version of «Favorite Nations — The Set Up» [which matches Change Of Coast's timing almost perfectly, look at screenshot below]. The file is not present in any remastered version files, making it an exclusive last gen leftover.

lbwTvqn.png

I got no idea how it should have sounded in intro, as my try to mix it into intro sounded very bad. Anyone got ideas of how to mix it? Here's a .wav file to download

Edited by MrsRackman

ifk if this has already been mentioned (if so I'm deleting the post) but there's this very short video related to the animations during the sharmoota Job.

idk if it's a mod or if it's unused animations. looks like Franklin had to be a clown too during the heist

• Like 6

1 hour ago, stxrrymomo said:

ifk if this has already been mentioned (if so I'm deleting the post) but there's this very short video related to the animations during the sharmoota Job.

idk if it's a mod or if it's unused animations. looks like Franklin had to be a clown too during the heist

I don't believe Franklin was part of it, it seemed like an impromptu job done by M and T, because has Franklin been involved he'd be exiled from LS too, it just wouldn't make sense for Michael and Trevor to put Franklin in unnecessary danger. 

3 hours ago, stxrrymomo said:

Lol mike walking like he took at fat cock up the ass

HeySlickThatsMe
17 hours ago, stxrrymomo said:

That's my video and yes it was already posted, not sure what exactly this channel is but based on the name it seems to repost videos that got unlisted and are on TCRF? Pretty weird, they don't even notify you of doing it, if it's unlisted then it seems unnecessary

These animations are in game files, long time ago I actually promised to make a video showing a bunch more animations together but I never did unfortunately, maybe it's time 

• Like 5

Looking into Third Way files, so the mission was split into 2 parts so that the code would work, because this would NOT work as 1 file. Anyways, in Part 2 (where M, T, and F eliminate the villains), there's code for Lamar and his van, idk what this means, but hey, it's there

Please, please use the search function in this topic, GTAV is running out of things to find in the files and I'm 99.9% sure every single one of your recent posts' content has been found. And please refrain from double and even triple posting.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

35 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Please, please use the search function in this topic, GTAV is running out of things to find in the files and I'm 99.9% sure every single one of your recent posts' content has been found. And please refrain from double and even triple posting.

Okay, and I did search, and my recent posts haven't been discovered before.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Spider-Vice said:

okay my bad mate i’m new here i will do research before posting 

it’s time to show us mate ! ^^

On 2/19/2022 at 5:27 PM, HeySlickThatsMe said:

That's my video and yes it was already posted, not sure what exactly this channel is but based on the name it seems to repost videos that got unlisted and are on TCRF? Pretty weird, they don't even notify you of doing it, if it's unlisted then it seems unnecessary

These animations are in game files, long time ago I actually promised to make a video showing a bunch more animations together but I never did unfortunately, maybe it's time 

8 hours ago, Wackyshrek said:

Okay, and I did search, and my recent posts haven't been discovered before.

oh they absolutely were, tho this thread is notorious for expired links. Ive seen all of the stuff you've posted at least 5 times in this thread.

Edited by MGgames100

17 hours ago, m3ssO said:

Do you have the prologue ones?

https://imgur.com/qi8opGO the only one that goes unused is Michael with the mask on. For the SWITCH files, Chop is present in the normal icon file, but not in the Prologue one. The mask-less one is used for Michael (which is a separate image) in the final game.

On 2/21/2022 at 2:43 AM, MGgames100 said:

oh they absolutely were, tho this thread is notorious for expired links. Ive seen all of the stuff you've posted at least 5 times in this thread.

Good thing is we can see it again and hopefully this time the links will stay 

On 2/20/2022 at 4:40 PM, Wackyshrek said:

https://imgur.com/TwR9dmd
I found an unused testing image for SSASA

Hey! Looks like the Velum and Anihillator were gonna be for purchase on Eltias originally, also an unused testing image https://imgur.com/6ZiIsPb https://imgur.com/e1VaCHT

Thanks for this haven't seen this before, keep uploading whatever you find long as if it hasn't been uploaded here if not most of the links are dead anyway from before so atleast new people can see this now

• Like 2

On 6/2/2015 at 8:21 AM, comet_ said:

Some of these shots are how I imagined V to be before the launch and after waiting for years for the PC version. RDR style vegetation, IV radar, that ''style'', I like those screenshots a lot. By the way folks, save all you can, Uncle Rockstar might come out at anytime and shut them all down.

I can't express how much I agree with you.. that "style".. that gritty atmosphere.. I'm reinstalling GTA 5 right now and guess what I'm going to do? gonna spend some time with CodeWalker and, well, I'm going to bring back this goddamn f*cking awesome atmosphere from the 2011 trailer and those old GTA4-RDR-OLD_ERA screenshots. Going to start with the vegetations (and talking about being as accurate as possible) then will head out to the timecycles.

#The real Mount Chiliad

PXQ18a9.png

Edited by Sonny_Black