3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

The GTA V beta hunt

StJimmy

Ah, I see. My mistake.

Maybe someone can make a mod that restores all this.

Doubtful all of them can be restored like the way it was but I think some can, first starting with the empty dirt patches all over the city, but then again we would have to find out what kind of tree was there, with pre-release, pre-treenuke screenshots. Also, I'm not sure if all types of trees are even props that can be placed, they may be part of the map, correct me if I'm wrong. Edited by Rodger Cheeto
  • Like 1

Can someone explain why all the screenshots on the dev portfolios look like sh*t? Like low res. I would love to see a high res beta shot.

That's consolite resolution.

Can someone explain why all the screenshots on the dev portfolios look like sh*t? Like low res. I would love to see a high res beta shot.

I thought they make the game on PC :lol:

He quit Rockstar in 2015. He probably contributed to NG as well.

• Like 1

image.pngut_dog.png   image.png

let your hopes and dreams turn into burning fire!

GTANet | Red Dead Network | kifflom 

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

HeySlickThatsMe

All sites in GTA V , are some cut? because i don't pay much attention to IG internet
//edit wait isn't that leftover from GTA IV? Anyways , still posting

autoeroticar.com   chiropracticovernight.com   ilovetoblow.org   a-thousand-words.net   libertytreeonline.com   babiesovernight.com   love-meet.net   loveyourmeat.com   myonlineme.com   outsourceforamerica.com   pointclickshipabitch.com   weazelnews.com   piswasser.com   beanmachinecoffee.com   burgershot.net   electrictit.com   krapea.com   lipurgex.com   littlelacysurprisepageant.com   publiclibertyonline.com   vipluxuryringtones.com   americantravelguide.net   fruitcomputers.com   designerslave.com   erisfootware.com   eugenicsincorporated.com   flyhighpizzapie.com   gloryholethemepark.com   craplist.net blogsnobs.org   libertycitypolice.com sprunksoda.com   rustybrownsringdonuts.com  peepthatsh*t.com   lootandwank.com   myroomonline.netdragonbrainthemovie.com   eatbiglogs.com  friendswithoutfaces.net hornyhighschoolreunions.com  money2makemoney.com   poker-in-the-rear.com   redwoodcigarettes.com   roidsforlittleboys.com  
Edited by HeySlickThatsMe
  • Like 2

I'm going to test each one in the game, probably not present in the final version

EDIT: None of them works, all are sites of GTA IV

EDIT2: Yes it's just a leftover from GTA IV

Edited by MarkSparkFive
  • Like 1

no i mean the source of this picture, because it isn't in the Portfolio like the others pictures

Ah, I thought so. It's there, but you need to change number manually in web address www.somethingsomething.com/portfolio/132.jpg It goes from 20 to 33 and then from 105 to 132, with few screens from other games thrown in-between.

No, framerate issues, they removed trees from the forest too. It's like they got a script that removed trees because there are random dirt patches on sidewalks where trees are supposed to be all over the city. They did the same thing in GTA4 actually, I know there are a few dirt patches next to the firestation in broker by Michelle's house.

The reason they weren't in next gen was because they didn't bother or because it would affect some jobs/races in online, maybe even things in SP created after they scrapped the trees.

Hoping one day we'll get the whole state of San Andreas with Southern San Andreas polished up to what they envisioned.

Edit: LA is beautiful, the graphics are top notch in GTAV and they do capture LA, shame about the vegetation though.

Yeah. Vegetation in video games is very taxing on hardware, so it's not a surprise to see so much improvement in current gen versions over PS360. Hell, look at the difference between Red Dead Redemption on PS3 and X360 and GTA V on Xbox One and PS4 - it's almost all in vegetation density.

Thankfully with more powerful hardware it's not that much of a problem anymore. I remember how in RDR foliage basically spawned few metres in front of us, but now final tree LOD in GTA 5 on XO/PS4/PC is loaded some 150 metres ahead, even driving with huge speed compared to riding on a horse. That's impressive progress and I can't wait to see lushy environments in RDR2 :)

Edited by Mastah
  • Like 6

The ironic thing is, Rockstar made a pseudo method for foliage and grass on San Andreas back in the PS2 days by using 2D sprites which were easily called upon and took up little room in the ram, which oddly makes the previous Generation look more full:

8Sfwfu8.jpg

JxynXLy.jpg

jy3U6NX.jpg

PS: Even more ironic is that effect was broken on the PC version until modders fixed it.

Always when I reply on this topic something big happens.

So, I'm late. How can I see more of those screenshots from spider without you guys posting the link of the portfolio? Can I send a PM to someone that knows?

Anyways, that photo is impossible to be on Mt Chilliad. Of course it's not, just look:

wQcn3i8.png

Rwk1I0b.png

56YiDCI.jpg

It's just a reused model, I don't know why they did that. OhMrZack, do you know when this screenshot was taked? 2011?

Another thing. Look this link https://instagram.ffor8-2.fna.fbcdn.net/t50.2886-16/13351730_1125950377425887_1987785346_n.mp4

jIL6Y4s.png

It's from official Josimar instagram.

I will not post his instagram here.

Edited by DeGeneratorX

So, I'm late. How can I see more of those screenshots from spider without you guys posting the link of the portfolio? Can I send a PM to someone that knows?

yes.

We know of that. He took the images down from his website a while after it was found. Someone even told the Wayback Machine guys to exclude his website from it.

You kinda just did that :p (hint: make sure there are no url's visible in the picture)
  • Like 2

yes.
We know of that. He took the images down from his website a while after it was found. Someone even told the Wayback Machine guys to exclude his website from it.

You kinda just did that :p (hint: make sure there are no url's visible in the picture)

Mega fail from the link. Removed :panic:

oCrapaCreeper

Which wasn't to be released until years later, so the console versions where the ones being focused on when these screenshots were taken.

PC version was a different build that used the non-downgraded high quality assets and such, so it wouldn't be relevant in last gen portfolios unless they were involved with current gen development.

Edited by oCrapaCreeper

Which wasn't to be released until years later, so the console versions where the ones being focused on when these screenshots were taken.

PC version was a different build that used the non-downgraded high quality assets and such, so it wouldn't be relevant in last gen portfolios unless they were involved with current gen development.

Yeah I wasn't serious, I don't think the other guy was either. There's no way the res would be that low, they're just bad screenshots.

The ironic thing is, Rockstar made a pseudo method for foliage and grass on San Andreas back in the PS2 days by using 2D sprites which were easily called upon and took up little room in the ram, which oddly makes the previous Generation look more full:

http://i.imgur.com/8Sfwfu8.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/JxynXLy.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/jy3U6NX.jpg

PS: Even more ironic is that effect was broken on the PC version until modders fixed it.

At the same time it's missing in Mobile versions and my PS4 every time I run through a field in San Andreas chokes badly and makes sounds like a jet taking off :lol:

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, similar method is used in GTA 5 on hedges and lawns, giving them 3D feel:

0rF1Omd.jpg

• Like 1

I found this 2 pictures in my computer.

GTjqmTo.jpg

Da7fNyS.jpg

I don't know how much these are real but i remind that these photos were on the internet on January 2015, before 4 months to launch GTA V (april 2015).

Edited by SieNoK
  • Like 3

They were discussed back then and found to be fake. The GTA V font never changed either, so I don't know of any other reason for it to be different other than - it's probably fake.

It's an interesting one tho. Saving and Startup is indeed a PC version menu that exists, and the structure of the settings is similar, but are you sure those are from January and weren't edited afterwards? Not the first time this'd happen.

Edit: http://www.playground.ru/blogs/gta_5/vylozhennye_v_internet_skrinshoty_s_parametrami_grafiki_gta_5_na_pk_poddelka-126178/

They seem to be. Interesting?

Edited by Spider-Vice

Nah, not necessarily. I am surprisingly convinced at the menu structure given this was posted in January, unless I've missed something. It is possible they've delayed it because the UI was pretty messy? I dunno. I found the different font suspicious, and back then I dismissed it as fake, but there seem to be some settings there that are present in the current PC build.

• Like 2

I come here regularly and was just impressed with the vegetation in the beta pictures. It really creates a different atmosphere. Maybe next time consoles should be made with an extra processor that can only be used for rendering vegetation. Rockstar can do the best with it!

I found this 2 pictures in my computer.

GTjqmTo.jpg

Da7fNyS.jpg

I don't know how much these are real but i remind that these photos were on the internet on January 2015, before 4 months to launch GTA V (april 2015).

These are fake screens.

• Like 2

They sure as hell got some stuff very much right though. Also looking at the common.rpf, the V PC video settings were completely different too. There was no advanced, etc. A lot of things were added via update.rpf addons even at release.

GTA5FullPCGraphics2.jpg

Edited by Spider-Vice
  • Like 2

BS_BlackScout

@Spider-Vice Indeed arachnidean dude...

71ccUzP.png

Edited by BlackScout
  • Like 1

HeySlickThatsMe

All throwable Objects

<thrownweaponinfo>	<object name="CJ_PROC_Tin">		<offset x="0.11" y="0.04" z="0"/>		<rotoffset x="0" y="90" z="0"/>	</object>	<object name="CJ_PROC_Tin3">		<offset x="0.11" y="0.04" z="0"/>		<rotoffset x="0" y="90" z="0"/>	</object>	<object name="CJ_PROC_BRICK">		<offset x="0.11" y="0.04" z="0"/>		<rotoffset x="90" y="90" z="0"/>	</object>	<object name="CJ_PROC_BRICK4">		<offset x="0.11" y="0.04" z="0"/>		<rotoffset x="90" y="90" z="0"/>	</object>	<object name="CJ_PROC_BRICK5">		<offset x="0.11" y="0.04" z="0"/>		<rotoffset x="90" y="0" z="0"/>	</object>	<object name="CJ_PROC_BRICK6">		<offset x="0.11" y="0.04" z="0"/>		<rotoffset x="90" y="0" z="0"/>	</object>	<object name="CJ_PROC_BS_CUP">		<offset x="0.105" y="0.07" z="0"/>		<rotoffset x="12.5" y="-78" z="180"/>	</object>	<object name="CJ_PROC_COFFEE1">		<offset x="0.12" y="0.05" z="0"/>		<rotoffset x="96" y="-135" z="47"/>	</object>	<object name="BM_burgershot_burg2">		<offset x="0.11" y="0.04" z="0"/>		<rotoffset x="90" y="0" z="0"/>	</object>	<object name="CJ_PROC_BEER_1">		<offset x="0.11" y="0.063" z="0"/>		<rotoffset x="-52.5" y="87.75" z="-53"/>	</object>	<object name="CJ_PROC_BEER_2">		<offset x="0.105" y="0.038" z="0"/>		<rotoffset x="99" y="0" z="0"/>	</object></thrownweaponinfo

//edit

Wat

{  "debugOnlyVersion" : 	99,  "meta" : 	  {    "ems" : 	true,    "loc" : 	    [      "WVINE",      "STRAW"    ],    "mrule" : 	    [      0,      0,      11,      16,      0,      0,      0,      11,      0,      16    ],    "stinv" : 	    [ "Pistol" ],    "veh" : 	    [      -1255452397,      -304802106,      -810318068,      1909141499,      -808831384    ],    "vehcl" : 	    [  ],    "wp" : 	    [  ],    "wpcl" : 	    [  ]  },  "mission" : 	  {    "cover" : 	    {      "arc" : 	      [  ],      "dir" : 	      [  ],      "high" : 	      [  ],      "loc" : 	      [  ],      "no" : 	0,      "use" : 	      [  ]    },    "door" : 	    {      "fopen" : 	      [  ],      "loc" : 	      [  ],      "lock" : 	      [  ],      "model" : 	      [  ],      "no" : 	0    },    "dprop" : 	    {      "head" : 	      [  ],      "loc" : 	      [  ],      "model" : 	      [  ],      "no" : 	0,      "vRot" : 	      [  ]    },    "endcon" : 	    {      "abits" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "arear" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "arrt" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "boud" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "cap0" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "cap1" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "delpos" : 	      [  ],      "delr" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "dpos0" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": -61.595455, "y": -1513.677856, "z": 32.440754}      ],      "dpos1" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": -61.603859, "y": -1513.655518, "z": 32.440796}      ],      "dpos20" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000}      ],      "dpos21" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000}      ],      "dpost0" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "dpost1" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "dr" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "drpr0" : 	      [        3.000000,        2.000000      ],      "drpr1" : 	      [        3.000000,        2.000000      ],      "endr" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "epos" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000}      ],      "fail" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "gbat0" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "gbat1" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "gbaw0" : 	      [        0.000000,        0.000000      ],      "gbaw1" : 	      [        0.000000,        0.000000      ],      "gbcol0" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "gbcol1" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "gbdel0" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "gbdel1" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "gbmax0" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "gbmax1" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "gbmbs" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "gbnum0" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "gbnum1" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "gbtp0" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "gbtp1" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "gbv10" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000}      ],      "gbv11" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000}      ],      "gbv20" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000}      ],      "gbv21" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000}      ],      "hscr0" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "hscr1" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "inpts" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "inv" : 	      [        2,        2      ],      "irbs0" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "irbs1" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "lnkdr0" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "lnkdr1" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "lwbs" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "lwmbs" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "mcgbs" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "mcmp0" : 	      [        3,        5      ],      "mcmp1" : 	      [        3,        0      ],      "mcpbs" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "mcry0" : 	      [        1,        1      ],      "mcry1" : 	      [        1,        1      ],      "mcstr0" : 	      [        3,        5      ],      "mcstr1" : 	      [        3,        1      ],      "mcvbs" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "mslr" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "mtlr" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "mts" : 	      [        2,        2      ],      "nrl" : 	      [        2,        2      ],      "numpt" : 	      [        1,        1      ],      "obdr" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "obkr" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "ocl" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "opl00" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "opl01" : 	      [        1,        -1      ],      "opl10" : 	      [        1,        -1      ],      "opl11" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "opl20" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "opl21" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "opl30" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "opl31" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "oplbs0" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "oplbs1" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "outb0" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000}      ],      "outb1" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000}      ],      "outb1v0" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000}      ],      "outb1v1" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000}      ],      "outb2v0" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000}      ],      "outb2v1" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000}      ],      "outr0" : 	      [        0.000000,        0.000000      ],      "outr1" : 	      [        0.000000,        0.000000      ],      "outw0" : 	      [        0.000000,        0.000000      ],      "outw1" : 	      [        0.000000,        0.000000      ],      "pcbd" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "pcl" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "pedr" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "pekr" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "plkr" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "plyl" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "ppk" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "rpgbs" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "sdobs" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "shd" : 	      [        240.800003,        249.600021      ],      "sms" : 	      [       {        "delay" : 	0,        "rule" : 	-1,        "team" : 	-1,        "time" : 	0,        "txt0" : 	"",        "txt1" : 	""      } ],      "spar" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "spsy1" : 	      [        "",        ""      ],      "spsy2" : 	      [        "",        ""      ],      "spwia" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "stpos" : 	      [        {"x": 367.298798, "y": 286.250488, "z": 102.340080},        {"x": 367.298798, "y": 286.250488, "z": 102.340080}      ],      "swmbs" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "tak0" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "tak1" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "tcp" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000}      ],      "tcr" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000}      ],      "teamv" : 	      [        -1800170043,        -1800170043      ],      "tehlh" : 	      [        3,        3      ],      "tenms" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "time" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "tms0" : 	      [        1,        2      ],      "tms1" : 	      [        1,        2      ],      "tmt0" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "tmt1" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "tsc0" : 	      [        1,        0      ],      "tsc1" : 	      [        1,        0      ],      "txt0" : 	      [        "Go to the ~y~meeting.~s~",        "Get the ~g~drugs.~s~"      ],      "txt1" : 	      [        "Go to the ~y~meeting.~s~",        "Get the ~g~drugs.~s~"      ],      "txt10" : 	      [        "",        "Deliver the ~g~drugs~s~ to ~y~Gerald's house.~s~"      ],      "txt11" : 	      [        "",        "Deliver the ~g~drugs~s~ to ~y~Gerald's house.~s~ "      ],      "txt20" : 	      [        "",        "Help deliver the ~g~drugs~s~ to ~y~Gerald's house.~s~"      ],      "txt21" : 	      [        "",        "Help deliver the ~g~drugs~s~ to ~y~Gerald's house.~s~"      ],      "txt30" : 	      [        "Meeting",        "Drugs"      ],      "txt31" : 	      [        "Meeting",        "Drugs"      ],      "txt40" : 	      [        "the meeting",        "the drugs package"      ],      "txt41" : 	      [        "the meeting",        "the drugs package"      ],      "txt50" : 	      [        "",        ""      ],      "txt51" : 	      [        "",        ""      ],      "vareapos" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000}      ],      "vedr" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "vehrsp" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "vhkr" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "wchg0" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "wchg1" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "wla" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0      ]    },    "ene" : 	    {      "accu" : 	      [        2,        2,        2,        2,        2,        2,        2,        2      ],      "act" : 	      [        4,        4,        4,        4,        4,        4,        4,        4      ],      "actr" : 	      [        5,        5,        5,        5,        15,        5,        5,        6      ],      "acts" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        1,        0,        0,        1      ],      "actv" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 24.966976, "y": -1304.675537, "z": 28.092049}      ],      "agrot" : 	      [        5,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        5,        0      ],      "cmsty" : 	      [        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        0      ],      "dln" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "dmv" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "do" : 	      [        1,        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1,        1,        -1      ],      "drge" : 	      [        10,        20,        20,        20,        20,        20,        10,        20      ],      "dt" : 	      [        0,        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1,        1,        -1      ],      "dtim" : 	      [        2,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        2,        0      ],      "flee" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        1      ],      "foll" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "frr" : 	      [        50.000000,        50.000000,        50.000000,        50.000000,        50.000000,        50.000000,        50.000000,        50.000000      ],      "group0" : 	      [        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1      ],      "group1" : 	      [        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1      ],      "gtds" : 	      [        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1,        25      ],      "gun" : 	      [        453432689,        453432689,        453432689,        453432689,        453432689,        453432689,        453432689,        453432689      ],      "head" : 	      [        94.799202,        311.199158,        297.599121,        297.599121,        95.199944,        122.399223,        31.198984,        86.399948      ],      "head0" : 	      [  ],      "head1" : 	      [  ],      "head2" : 	      [  ],      "head3" : 	      [  ],      "hlt" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "iaim" : 	      [        2,        3,        2,        2,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "let" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "loc" : 	      [        {"x": -75.184532, "y": -1240.376587, "z": 28.110380},        {"x": -59.528664, "y": -1225.927734, "z": 27.764664},        {"x": -63.126446, "y": -1227.206055, "z": 27.817818},        {"x": -62.828621, "y": -1228.170898, "z": 27.831024},        {"x": -55.139648, "y": -1224.969604, "z": 27.712614},        {"x": -58.541615, "y": -1225.427368, "z": 27.747932},        {"x": -62.336292, "y": -1210.843994, "z": 27.406767},        {"x": -50.292892, "y": -1220.595337, "z": 27.849352}      ],      "loc0" : 	      [  ],      "loc1" : 	      [  ],      "loc2" : 	      [  ],      "loc3" : 	      [  ],      "model" : 	      [        832784782,        832784782,        832784782,        832784782,        588969535,        588969535,        588969535,        588969535      ],      "no" : 	8,      "no0" : 	0,      "no1" : 	0,      "no2" : 	0,      "no3" : 	0,      "ntsk" : 	      [  ],      "objt" : 	      [        1,        0,        0,        0,        1,        0,        1,        1      ],      "pal" : 	0,      "pedbs" : 	      [        16,        16,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        1034      ],      "pri0" : 	      [        99999,        99999,        99999,        99999,        99999,        99999,        99999,        99999      ],      "pri1" : 	      [        99999,        99999,        99999,        99999,        99999,        99999,        99999,        99999      ],      "rng" : 	      [        5.000000,        6.800001,        6.500001,        8.900002,        10.400003,        13.400005,        6.500001,        5.099999      ],      "rsp" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "rule0" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "rule1" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "skill" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "spawn" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "team" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        1,        0      ],      "time" : 	0,      "veh" : 	      [        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1      ],      "wep" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "whost" : 	      [        1,        0,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1      ]    },    "gen" : 	    {      "alttype" : 	0,      "area" : 	{"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},      "atmdm" : 	0,      "ausc" : 	0,      "cam" : 	{"x": -207.156967, "y": 299.997040, "z": 115.372833},      "camh" : 	-172.037628,      "camo" : 	{"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},      "camro" : 	{"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},      "char" : 	0,      "charcon" : 	0,      "cmpts" : 	0,      "cshr" : 	0,      "ctsc" : 	3,      "dec" : 	      [        "The Vagos and Ballas are doing a deal. Steal the drugs and brin",        "g them back to G's crib."      ],      "endtype" : 	0,      "gpmn" : 	0,      "ivm" : 	-1,      "ltm" : 	16777215,      "menubs" : 	394,      "min" : 	2,      "minNu" : 	2,      "mtnum" : 	1,      "musx" : 	-99099081,      "nm" : 	"Learning The Ropes",      "num" : 	4,      "optbs" : 	0,      "ownerid" : 	"RSN_RowanC_1",      "photo" : 	true,      "rad" : 	0.000000,      "rank" : 	9999,      "start" : 	{"x": 367.298798, "y": 286.250488, "z": 102.340080},      "subtype" : 	0,      "time" : 	0,      "tnum" : 	2,      "trel" : 	1082419,      "type" : 	0,      "vcpr" : 	{"x": 0.000000, "y": -0.000004, "z": -172.037628},      "xpr" : 	1300    },    "goto" : 	    {      "air0" : 	      [        0,        0,        0      ],      "air1" : 	      [        0,        0,        0      ],      "atrig" : 	0,      "cmp0" : 	      [        0,        0,        0      ],      "cmp1" : 	      [        0,        0,        0      ],      "gps0" : 	      [        0,        0,        -1      ],      "gps1" : 	      [        0,        0,        -1      ],      "lbs0" : 	      [        0,        0,        1      ],      "lbs1" : 	      [        0,        0,        1      ],      "loc0" : 	      [        {"x": -88.748772, "y": -1240.145752, "z": 28.023149},        {"x": -88.852783, "y": -1200.698364, "z": 26.420341},        {"x": -62.257942, "y": -1219.315796, "z": 27.701880}      ],      "loc1" : 	      [        {"x": -88.748772, "y": -1240.145752, "z": 28.023149},        {"x": -88.852783, "y": -1200.698364, "z": 26.420341},        {"x": -62.257942, "y": -1219.315796, "z": 27.701880}      ],      "no" : 	3,      "pri0" : 	      [        0,        99999,        0      ],      "pri1" : 	      [        99999,        0,        0      ],      "rl0" : 	      [        4,        0,        4      ],      "rl1" : 	      [        0,        4,        4      ],      "smc0" : 	      [        1,        0,        0      ],      "smc1" : 	      [        1,        0,        0      ],      "sz0" : 	      [        6.000000,        6.500000,        17.500000      ],      "sz1" : 	      [        6.000000,        6.500000,        17.500000      ],      "wtm0" : 	      [        0,        0,        0      ],      "wtm1" : 	      [        0,        0,        0      ]    },    "kill" : 	    {      "lim0" : 	      [  ],      "lim1" : 	      [  ],      "no" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "pri0" : 	      [  ],      "pri1" : 	      [  ],      "rul0" : 	      [  ],      "rul1" : 	      [  ]    },    "obj" : 	    {      "bits" : 	      [ 0 ],      "cont" : 	      [ 0 ],      "head" : 	      [ 123.999420 ],      "hlt" : 	      [ 0 ],      "loc" : 	      [ {"x": -58.628567, "y": -1224.904541, "z": 27.747389} ],      "mgbs" : 	      [ 0 ],      "model" : 	      [ -1964997422 ],      "no" : 	1,      "obb" : 	      [ 0 ],      "objct" : 	      [ -1 ],      "pal" : 	0,      "ped" : 	      [ 7 ],      "pri0" : 	      [ 1 ],      "pri1" : 	      [ 1 ],      "rot" : 	      [ {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 123.999397} ],      "rsp" : 	      [ 0 ],      "rtm" : 	0,      "rule0" : 	      [ 1 ],      "rule1" : 	      [ 1 ],      "spwn" : 	      [ 0 ],      "stg" : 	      [  ],      "team" : 	      [ -1 ],      "valu" : 	      [ 0 ]    },    "prop" : 	    {      "asso" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "asss" : 	      [        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1      ],      "asst" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "head" : 	      [        51.999374,        234.399704,        318.000000,        318.000000,        141.199142,        138.799133,        180.399002,        315.598724,        318.000000,        0.000000,        253.199554,        229.999634,        179.999786,        178.799652,        98.399750,        -1.200666,        351.599976,        362.399506      ],      "loc" : 	      [        {"x": -65.485710, "y": -1226.207520, "z": 27.822788},        {"x": -68.185791, "y": -1238.991699, "z": 28.051941},        {"x": -62.374619, "y": -1222.721680, "z": 27.740309},        {"x": -59.221817, "y": -1230.434570, "z": 27.842031},        {"x": -53.594219, "y": -1224.875366, "z": 27.708580},        {"x": -63.256405, "y": -1234.120728, "z": 27.935820},        {"x": -51.083008, "y": -1219.601440, "z": 27.976851},        {"x": -61.500088, "y": -1207.066406, "z": 27.244583},        {"x": -68.400276, "y": -1230.284912, "z": 27.926353},        {"x": -61.517200, "y": -1218.424316, "z": 27.708580},        {"x": -23.275219, "y": -1271.345459, "z": 28.307184},        {"x": -20.400002, "y": -1267.018188, "z": 28.279932},        {"x": -30.607563, "y": -1272.965576, "z": 28.334173},        {"x": -32.604851, "y": -1272.001343, "z": 28.310301},        {"x": -44.926868, "y": -1315.324097, "z": 28.128973},        {"x": -46.384323, "y": -1317.933716, "z": 27.981447},        {"x": 14.599877, "y": -1325.977295, "z": 28.268623},        {"x": -8.824124, "y": -1278.776978, "z": 28.445007}      ],      "model" : 	      [        122303831,        -1726996371,        -2022916910,        -2022916910,        -2022916910,        -2022916910,        -2138350253,        -2022916910,        -2022916910,        -2022916910,        1172303719,        415536433,        1172303719,        1899123601,        1172303719,        -206690185,        -1363788725,        -206690185      ],      "no" : 	18,      "vRot" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 51.999374},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": -125.600304},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": -41.999989},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": -41.999989},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 141.199127},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 138.799118},        {"x": 0.043911, "y": 4.369165, "z": -179.602661},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": -44.401268},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": -41.999989},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": -106.800423},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": -130.000351},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 179.999756},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 178.799637},        {"x": 1.820047, "y": -3.970483, "z": 98.462837},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": -1.200666},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": -8.400026},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 2.399510}      ]    },    "rule" : 	    {      "aim" : 	0,      "apeds" : 	3,      "blip" : 	0,      "liv" : 	0,      "pol" : 	1,      "prule" : 	0,      "ptyp" : 	0,      "radio" : 	0,      "score" : 	0,      "tag" : 	0,      "tdm" : 	0,      "time" : 	0,      "tod" : 	3,      "traf" : 	3,      "vdm" : 	0,      "vehd" : 	0,      "voice" : 	0    },    "usj" : 	    {      "no" : 	0,      "vcm" : 	      [  ],      "vld" : 	      [  ],      "vto" : 	      [  ]    },    "veh" : 	    {      "burst" : 	0,      "col" : 	      [        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1,        0      ],      "drbs" : 	      [        0,        0,        128,        0,        0      ],      "head" : 	      [        338.800049,        68.000053,        183.599777,        358.800018,        0.000000      ],      "hlth" : 	      [        100,        100,        100,        100,        250      ],      "liv" : 	      [        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1      ],      "loc" : 	      [        {"x": 368.028259, "y": 277.227173, "z": 102.196129},        {"x": 392.050720, "y": 280.682922, "z": 101.987976},        {"x": -19.417074, "y": -1297.136841, "z": 28.358269},        {"x": 45.831585, "y": -1312.390747, "z": 28.261488},        {"x": 41.619007, "y": -1311.484619, "z": 28.297064}      ],      "model" : 	      [        -1255452397,        -304802106,        -810318068,        1909141499,        -808831384      ],      "no" : 	5,      "nocr" : 	0,      "objt" : 	      [        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1      ],      "pal" : 	0,      "pri0" : 	      [        99999,        99999,        99999,        99999,        99999      ],      "pri1" : 	      [        99999,        99999,        99999,        99999,        99999      ],      "rsp" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "rule0" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "rule1" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "spwn" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "team" : 	      [        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1      ],      "time" : 	0    },    "weap" : 	    {      "blip" : 	0,      "head" : 	      [  ],      "loc" : 	      [  ],      "no" : 	0,      "pal" : 	0,      "sub" : 	      [  ],      "time" : 	0,      "type" : 	      [  ]    },    "zone" : 	    {      "no" : 	5,      "vld" : 	      [        {"x": 403.363312, "y": 309.084076, "z": 31105.703125},        {"x": -126.578094, "y": -1157.374878, "z": 26533.175781},        {"x": -5.752151, "y": -1350.933594, "z": 12531.328125},        {"x": -20.791412, "y": -1207.971924, "z": 8031.529785},        {"x": 47.721478, "y": -1299.383179, "z": 536.807495}      ],      "vto" : 	      [        {"x": 357.008362, "y": 261.830200, "z": -6098.942383},        {"x": -181.084320, "y": -1349.802612, "z": -5276.413086},        {"x": -47.431828, "y": -1356.753296, "z": -2472.797119},        {"x": -43.826614, "y": -1250.444824, "z": -1572.746704},        {"x": 31.716564, "y": -1315.223022, "z": -72.734283}      ],      "zntp" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ]    }  }}

Edited by HeySlickThatsMe

HeySlickThatsMe wrote about unused animation, when Franklin was able to climb up the vines in order to get into the Michael's house. So, i found mention of this approach in the "builds.xml" file.q3YFVHKUHZ4.jpgHeySlickThatsMe's video, when he showed it.

Edited by Iskanchik2004

HeySlickThatsMe

People found it long time ago too...
Do you think that i seriously found it by accident? lol (Well partially , i was searching for beta animations durning the missions and i found Complications Codename , so i wrote the codename and.. i found it)

• Like 4

Do you think that i seriously found it by accident? lol (Well partially , i was searching for beta animations durning the missions and i found Complications Codename , so i wrote the codename and.. i found it)

Seriosly? I've not found nothing on gtaforums.

HeySlickThatsMe

Seriosly? I've not found nothing on gtaforums.

idk then lol

All throwable Objects

<thrownweaponinfo>	<object name="CJ_PROC_Tin">		<offset x="0.11" y="0.04" z="0"/>		<rotoffset x="0" y="90" z="0"/>	</object>	<object name="CJ_PROC_Tin3">		<offset x="0.11" y="0.04" z="0"/>		<rotoffset x="0" y="90" z="0"/>	</object>	<object name="CJ_PROC_BRICK">		<offset x="0.11" y="0.04" z="0"/>		<rotoffset x="90" y="90" z="0"/>	</object>	<object name="CJ_PROC_BRICK4">		<offset x="0.11" y="0.04" z="0"/>		<rotoffset x="90" y="90" z="0"/>	</object>	<object name="CJ_PROC_BRICK5">		<offset x="0.11" y="0.04" z="0"/>		<rotoffset x="90" y="0" z="0"/>	</object>	<object name="CJ_PROC_BRICK6">		<offset x="0.11" y="0.04" z="0"/>		<rotoffset x="90" y="0" z="0"/>	</object>	<object name="CJ_PROC_BS_CUP">		<offset x="0.105" y="0.07" z="0"/>		<rotoffset x="12.5" y="-78" z="180"/>	</object>	<object name="CJ_PROC_COFFEE1">		<offset x="0.12" y="0.05" z="0"/>		<rotoffset x="96" y="-135" z="47"/>	</object>	<object name="BM_burgershot_burg2">		<offset x="0.11" y="0.04" z="0"/>		<rotoffset x="90" y="0" z="0"/>	</object>	<object name="CJ_PROC_BEER_1">		<offset x="0.11" y="0.063" z="0"/>		<rotoffset x="-52.5" y="87.75" z="-53"/>	</object>	<object name="CJ_PROC_BEER_2">		<offset x="0.105" y="0.038" z="0"/>		<rotoffset x="99" y="0" z="0"/>	</object></thrownweaponinfo

//edit

Wat

{  "debugOnlyVersion" : 	99,  "meta" : 	  {    "ems" : 	true,    "loc" : 	    [      "WVINE",      "STRAW"    ],    "mrule" : 	    [      0,      0,      11,      16,      0,      0,      0,      11,      0,      16    ],    "stinv" : 	    [ "Pistol" ],    "veh" : 	    [      -1255452397,      -304802106,      -810318068,      1909141499,      -808831384    ],    "vehcl" : 	    [  ],    "wp" : 	    [  ],    "wpcl" : 	    [  ]  },  "mission" : 	  {    "cover" : 	    {      "arc" : 	      [  ],      "dir" : 	      [  ],      "high" : 	      [  ],      "loc" : 	      [  ],      "no" : 	0,      "use" : 	      [  ]    },    "door" : 	    {      "fopen" : 	      [  ],      "loc" : 	      [  ],      "lock" : 	      [  ],      "model" : 	      [  ],      "no" : 	0    },    "dprop" : 	    {      "head" : 	      [  ],      "loc" : 	      [  ],      "model" : 	      [  ],      "no" : 	0,      "vRot" : 	      [  ]    },    "endcon" : 	    {      "abits" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "arear" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "arrt" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "boud" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "cap0" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "cap1" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "delpos" : 	      [  ],      "delr" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "dpos0" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": -61.595455, "y": -1513.677856, "z": 32.440754}      ],      "dpos1" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": -61.603859, "y": -1513.655518, "z": 32.440796}      ],      "dpos20" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000}      ],      "dpos21" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000}      ],      "dpost0" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "dpost1" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "dr" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "drpr0" : 	      [        3.000000,        2.000000      ],      "drpr1" : 	      [        3.000000,        2.000000      ],      "endr" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "epos" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000}      ],      "fail" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "gbat0" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "gbat1" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "gbaw0" : 	      [        0.000000,        0.000000      ],      "gbaw1" : 	      [        0.000000,        0.000000      ],      "gbcol0" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "gbcol1" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "gbdel0" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "gbdel1" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "gbmax0" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "gbmax1" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "gbmbs" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "gbnum0" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "gbnum1" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "gbtp0" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "gbtp1" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "gbv10" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000}      ],      "gbv11" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000}      ],      "gbv20" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000}      ],      "gbv21" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000}      ],      "hscr0" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "hscr1" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "inpts" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "inv" : 	      [        2,        2      ],      "irbs0" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "irbs1" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "lnkdr0" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "lnkdr1" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "lwbs" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "lwmbs" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "mcgbs" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "mcmp0" : 	      [        3,        5      ],      "mcmp1" : 	      [        3,        0      ],      "mcpbs" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "mcry0" : 	      [        1,        1      ],      "mcry1" : 	      [        1,        1      ],      "mcstr0" : 	      [        3,        5      ],      "mcstr1" : 	      [        3,        1      ],      "mcvbs" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "mslr" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "mtlr" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "mts" : 	      [        2,        2      ],      "nrl" : 	      [        2,        2      ],      "numpt" : 	      [        1,        1      ],      "obdr" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "obkr" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "ocl" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "opl00" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "opl01" : 	      [        1,        -1      ],      "opl10" : 	      [        1,        -1      ],      "opl11" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "opl20" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "opl21" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "opl30" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "opl31" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "oplbs0" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "oplbs1" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "outb0" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000}      ],      "outb1" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000}      ],      "outb1v0" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000}      ],      "outb1v1" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000}      ],      "outb2v0" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000}      ],      "outb2v1" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000}      ],      "outr0" : 	      [        0.000000,        0.000000      ],      "outr1" : 	      [        0.000000,        0.000000      ],      "outw0" : 	      [        0.000000,        0.000000      ],      "outw1" : 	      [        0.000000,        0.000000      ],      "pcbd" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "pcl" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "pedr" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "pekr" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "plkr" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "plyl" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "ppk" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "rpgbs" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "sdobs" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "shd" : 	      [        240.800003,        249.600021      ],      "sms" : 	      [       {        "delay" : 	0,        "rule" : 	-1,        "team" : 	-1,        "time" : 	0,        "txt0" : 	"",        "txt1" : 	""      } ],      "spar" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "spsy1" : 	      [        "",        ""      ],      "spsy2" : 	      [        "",        ""      ],      "spwia" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "stpos" : 	      [        {"x": 367.298798, "y": 286.250488, "z": 102.340080},        {"x": 367.298798, "y": 286.250488, "z": 102.340080}      ],      "swmbs" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "tak0" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "tak1" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "tcp" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000}      ],      "tcr" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000}      ],      "teamv" : 	      [        -1800170043,        -1800170043      ],      "tehlh" : 	      [        3,        3      ],      "tenms" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "time" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "tms0" : 	      [        1,        2      ],      "tms1" : 	      [        1,        2      ],      "tmt0" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "tmt1" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "tsc0" : 	      [        1,        0      ],      "tsc1" : 	      [        1,        0      ],      "txt0" : 	      [        "Go to the ~y~meeting.~s~",        "Get the ~g~drugs.~s~"      ],      "txt1" : 	      [        "Go to the ~y~meeting.~s~",        "Get the ~g~drugs.~s~"      ],      "txt10" : 	      [        "",        "Deliver the ~g~drugs~s~ to ~y~Gerald's house.~s~"      ],      "txt11" : 	      [        "",        "Deliver the ~g~drugs~s~ to ~y~Gerald's house.~s~ "      ],      "txt20" : 	      [        "",        "Help deliver the ~g~drugs~s~ to ~y~Gerald's house.~s~"      ],      "txt21" : 	      [        "",        "Help deliver the ~g~drugs~s~ to ~y~Gerald's house.~s~"      ],      "txt30" : 	      [        "Meeting",        "Drugs"      ],      "txt31" : 	      [        "Meeting",        "Drugs"      ],      "txt40" : 	      [        "the meeting",        "the drugs package"      ],      "txt41" : 	      [        "the meeting",        "the drugs package"      ],      "txt50" : 	      [        "",        ""      ],      "txt51" : 	      [        "",        ""      ],      "vareapos" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000}      ],      "vedr" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "vehrsp" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "vhkr" : 	      [        -1,        -1      ],      "wchg0" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "wchg1" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "wla" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0      ]    },    "ene" : 	    {      "accu" : 	      [        2,        2,        2,        2,        2,        2,        2,        2      ],      "act" : 	      [        4,        4,        4,        4,        4,        4,        4,        4      ],      "actr" : 	      [        5,        5,        5,        5,        15,        5,        5,        6      ],      "acts" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        1,        0,        0,        1      ],      "actv" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 24.966976, "y": -1304.675537, "z": 28.092049}      ],      "agrot" : 	      [        5,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        5,        0      ],      "cmsty" : 	      [        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        0      ],      "dln" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "dmv" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "do" : 	      [        1,        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1,        1,        -1      ],      "drge" : 	      [        10,        20,        20,        20,        20,        20,        10,        20      ],      "dt" : 	      [        0,        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1,        1,        -1      ],      "dtim" : 	      [        2,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        2,        0      ],      "flee" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        1      ],      "foll" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "frr" : 	      [        50.000000,        50.000000,        50.000000,        50.000000,        50.000000,        50.000000,        50.000000,        50.000000      ],      "group0" : 	      [        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1      ],      "group1" : 	      [        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1      ],      "gtds" : 	      [        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1,        25      ],      "gun" : 	      [        453432689,        453432689,        453432689,        453432689,        453432689,        453432689,        453432689,        453432689      ],      "head" : 	      [        94.799202,        311.199158,        297.599121,        297.599121,        95.199944,        122.399223,        31.198984,        86.399948      ],      "head0" : 	      [  ],      "head1" : 	      [  ],      "head2" : 	      [  ],      "head3" : 	      [  ],      "hlt" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "iaim" : 	      [        2,        3,        2,        2,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "let" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "loc" : 	      [        {"x": -75.184532, "y": -1240.376587, "z": 28.110380},        {"x": -59.528664, "y": -1225.927734, "z": 27.764664},        {"x": -63.126446, "y": -1227.206055, "z": 27.817818},        {"x": -62.828621, "y": -1228.170898, "z": 27.831024},        {"x": -55.139648, "y": -1224.969604, "z": 27.712614},        {"x": -58.541615, "y": -1225.427368, "z": 27.747932},        {"x": -62.336292, "y": -1210.843994, "z": 27.406767},        {"x": -50.292892, "y": -1220.595337, "z": 27.849352}      ],      "loc0" : 	      [  ],      "loc1" : 	      [  ],      "loc2" : 	      [  ],      "loc3" : 	      [  ],      "model" : 	      [        832784782,        832784782,        832784782,        832784782,        588969535,        588969535,        588969535,        588969535      ],      "no" : 	8,      "no0" : 	0,      "no1" : 	0,      "no2" : 	0,      "no3" : 	0,      "ntsk" : 	      [  ],      "objt" : 	      [        1,        0,        0,        0,        1,        0,        1,        1      ],      "pal" : 	0,      "pedbs" : 	      [        16,        16,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        1034      ],      "pri0" : 	      [        99999,        99999,        99999,        99999,        99999,        99999,        99999,        99999      ],      "pri1" : 	      [        99999,        99999,        99999,        99999,        99999,        99999,        99999,        99999      ],      "rng" : 	      [        5.000000,        6.800001,        6.500001,        8.900002,        10.400003,        13.400005,        6.500001,        5.099999      ],      "rsp" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "rule0" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "rule1" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "skill" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "spawn" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "team" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        1,        0      ],      "time" : 	0,      "veh" : 	      [        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1      ],      "wep" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "whost" : 	      [        1,        0,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1      ]    },    "gen" : 	    {      "alttype" : 	0,      "area" : 	{"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},      "atmdm" : 	0,      "ausc" : 	0,      "cam" : 	{"x": -207.156967, "y": 299.997040, "z": 115.372833},      "camh" : 	-172.037628,      "camo" : 	{"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},      "camro" : 	{"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},      "char" : 	0,      "charcon" : 	0,      "cmpts" : 	0,      "cshr" : 	0,      "ctsc" : 	3,      "dec" : 	      [        "The Vagos and Ballas are doing a deal. Steal the drugs and brin",        "g them back to G's crib."      ],      "endtype" : 	0,      "gpmn" : 	0,      "ivm" : 	-1,      "ltm" : 	16777215,      "menubs" : 	394,      "min" : 	2,      "minNu" : 	2,      "mtnum" : 	1,      "musx" : 	-99099081,      "nm" : 	"Learning The Ropes",      "num" : 	4,      "optbs" : 	0,      "ownerid" : 	"RSN_RowanC_1",      "photo" : 	true,      "rad" : 	0.000000,      "rank" : 	9999,      "start" : 	{"x": 367.298798, "y": 286.250488, "z": 102.340080},      "subtype" : 	0,      "time" : 	0,      "tnum" : 	2,      "trel" : 	1082419,      "type" : 	0,      "vcpr" : 	{"x": 0.000000, "y": -0.000004, "z": -172.037628},      "xpr" : 	1300    },    "goto" : 	    {      "air0" : 	      [        0,        0,        0      ],      "air1" : 	      [        0,        0,        0      ],      "atrig" : 	0,      "cmp0" : 	      [        0,        0,        0      ],      "cmp1" : 	      [        0,        0,        0      ],      "gps0" : 	      [        0,        0,        -1      ],      "gps1" : 	      [        0,        0,        -1      ],      "lbs0" : 	      [        0,        0,        1      ],      "lbs1" : 	      [        0,        0,        1      ],      "loc0" : 	      [        {"x": -88.748772, "y": -1240.145752, "z": 28.023149},        {"x": -88.852783, "y": -1200.698364, "z": 26.420341},        {"x": -62.257942, "y": -1219.315796, "z": 27.701880}      ],      "loc1" : 	      [        {"x": -88.748772, "y": -1240.145752, "z": 28.023149},        {"x": -88.852783, "y": -1200.698364, "z": 26.420341},        {"x": -62.257942, "y": -1219.315796, "z": 27.701880}      ],      "no" : 	3,      "pri0" : 	      [        0,        99999,        0      ],      "pri1" : 	      [        99999,        0,        0      ],      "rl0" : 	      [        4,        0,        4      ],      "rl1" : 	      [        0,        4,        4      ],      "smc0" : 	      [        1,        0,        0      ],      "smc1" : 	      [        1,        0,        0      ],      "sz0" : 	      [        6.000000,        6.500000,        17.500000      ],      "sz1" : 	      [        6.000000,        6.500000,        17.500000      ],      "wtm0" : 	      [        0,        0,        0      ],      "wtm1" : 	      [        0,        0,        0      ]    },    "kill" : 	    {      "lim0" : 	      [  ],      "lim1" : 	      [  ],      "no" : 	      [        0,        0      ],      "pri0" : 	      [  ],      "pri1" : 	      [  ],      "rul0" : 	      [  ],      "rul1" : 	      [  ]    },    "obj" : 	    {      "bits" : 	      [ 0 ],      "cont" : 	      [ 0 ],      "head" : 	      [ 123.999420 ],      "hlt" : 	      [ 0 ],      "loc" : 	      [ {"x": -58.628567, "y": -1224.904541, "z": 27.747389} ],      "mgbs" : 	      [ 0 ],      "model" : 	      [ -1964997422 ],      "no" : 	1,      "obb" : 	      [ 0 ],      "objct" : 	      [ -1 ],      "pal" : 	0,      "ped" : 	      [ 7 ],      "pri0" : 	      [ 1 ],      "pri1" : 	      [ 1 ],      "rot" : 	      [ {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 123.999397} ],      "rsp" : 	      [ 0 ],      "rtm" : 	0,      "rule0" : 	      [ 1 ],      "rule1" : 	      [ 1 ],      "spwn" : 	      [ 0 ],      "stg" : 	      [  ],      "team" : 	      [ -1 ],      "valu" : 	      [ 0 ]    },    "prop" : 	    {      "asso" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "asss" : 	      [        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1,        1      ],      "asst" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "head" : 	      [        51.999374,        234.399704,        318.000000,        318.000000,        141.199142,        138.799133,        180.399002,        315.598724,        318.000000,        0.000000,        253.199554,        229.999634,        179.999786,        178.799652,        98.399750,        -1.200666,        351.599976,        362.399506      ],      "loc" : 	      [        {"x": -65.485710, "y": -1226.207520, "z": 27.822788},        {"x": -68.185791, "y": -1238.991699, "z": 28.051941},        {"x": -62.374619, "y": -1222.721680, "z": 27.740309},        {"x": -59.221817, "y": -1230.434570, "z": 27.842031},        {"x": -53.594219, "y": -1224.875366, "z": 27.708580},        {"x": -63.256405, "y": -1234.120728, "z": 27.935820},        {"x": -51.083008, "y": -1219.601440, "z": 27.976851},        {"x": -61.500088, "y": -1207.066406, "z": 27.244583},        {"x": -68.400276, "y": -1230.284912, "z": 27.926353},        {"x": -61.517200, "y": -1218.424316, "z": 27.708580},        {"x": -23.275219, "y": -1271.345459, "z": 28.307184},        {"x": -20.400002, "y": -1267.018188, "z": 28.279932},        {"x": -30.607563, "y": -1272.965576, "z": 28.334173},        {"x": -32.604851, "y": -1272.001343, "z": 28.310301},        {"x": -44.926868, "y": -1315.324097, "z": 28.128973},        {"x": -46.384323, "y": -1317.933716, "z": 27.981447},        {"x": 14.599877, "y": -1325.977295, "z": 28.268623},        {"x": -8.824124, "y": -1278.776978, "z": 28.445007}      ],      "model" : 	      [        122303831,        -1726996371,        -2022916910,        -2022916910,        -2022916910,        -2022916910,        -2138350253,        -2022916910,        -2022916910,        -2022916910,        1172303719,        415536433,        1172303719,        1899123601,        1172303719,        -206690185,        -1363788725,        -206690185      ],      "no" : 	18,      "vRot" : 	      [        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 51.999374},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": -125.600304},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": -41.999989},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": -41.999989},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 141.199127},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 138.799118},        {"x": 0.043911, "y": 4.369165, "z": -179.602661},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": -44.401268},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": -41.999989},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 0.000000},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": -106.800423},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": -130.000351},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 179.999756},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 178.799637},        {"x": 1.820047, "y": -3.970483, "z": 98.462837},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": -1.200666},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": -8.400026},        {"x": 0.000000, "y": 0.000000, "z": 2.399510}      ]    },    "rule" : 	    {      "aim" : 	0,      "apeds" : 	3,      "blip" : 	0,      "liv" : 	0,      "pol" : 	1,      "prule" : 	0,      "ptyp" : 	0,      "radio" : 	0,      "score" : 	0,      "tag" : 	0,      "tdm" : 	0,      "time" : 	0,      "tod" : 	3,      "traf" : 	3,      "vdm" : 	0,      "vehd" : 	0,      "voice" : 	0    },    "usj" : 	    {      "no" : 	0,      "vcm" : 	      [  ],      "vld" : 	      [  ],      "vto" : 	      [  ]    },    "veh" : 	    {      "burst" : 	0,      "col" : 	      [        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1,        0      ],      "drbs" : 	      [        0,        0,        128,        0,        0      ],      "head" : 	      [        338.800049,        68.000053,        183.599777,        358.800018,        0.000000      ],      "hlth" : 	      [        100,        100,        100,        100,        250      ],      "liv" : 	      [        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1      ],      "loc" : 	      [        {"x": 368.028259, "y": 277.227173, "z": 102.196129},        {"x": 392.050720, "y": 280.682922, "z": 101.987976},        {"x": -19.417074, "y": -1297.136841, "z": 28.358269},        {"x": 45.831585, "y": -1312.390747, "z": 28.261488},        {"x": 41.619007, "y": -1311.484619, "z": 28.297064}      ],      "model" : 	      [        -1255452397,        -304802106,        -810318068,        1909141499,        -808831384      ],      "no" : 	5,      "nocr" : 	0,      "objt" : 	      [        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1      ],      "pal" : 	0,      "pri0" : 	      [        99999,        99999,        99999,        99999,        99999      ],      "pri1" : 	      [        99999,        99999,        99999,        99999,        99999      ],      "rsp" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "rule0" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "rule1" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "spwn" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ],      "team" : 	      [        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1,        -1      ],      "time" : 	0    },    "weap" : 	    {      "blip" : 	0,      "head" : 	      [  ],      "loc" : 	      [  ],      "no" : 	0,      "pal" : 	0,      "sub" : 	      [  ],      "time" : 	0,      "type" : 	      [  ]    },    "zone" : 	    {      "no" : 	5,      "vld" : 	      [        {"x": 403.363312, "y": 309.084076, "z": 31105.703125},        {"x": -126.578094, "y": -1157.374878, "z": 26533.175781},        {"x": -5.752151, "y": -1350.933594, "z": 12531.328125},        {"x": -20.791412, "y": -1207.971924, "z": 8031.529785},        {"x": 47.721478, "y": -1299.383179, "z": 536.807495}      ],      "vto" : 	      [        {"x": 357.008362, "y": 261.830200, "z": -6098.942383},        {"x": -181.084320, "y": -1349.802612, "z": -5276.413086},        {"x": -47.431828, "y": -1356.753296, "z": -2472.797119},        {"x": -43.826614, "y": -1250.444824, "z": -1572.746704},        {"x": 31.716564, "y": -1315.223022, "z": -72.734283}      ],      "zntp" : 	      [        0,        0,        0,        0,        0      ]    }  }}

Last one looks like Online Mission to Gerald, maybe first Benny's Original Motor Works mission.

Edited by mads1153
  • Like 2