3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

The GTA V beta hunt

StJimmy

And that's a lovely content! At least we could try to restore these dials.

Closer look at Infernus's dials:

E8TmYiK.png

It's worth a try but I don't see it working out. Unless you have the original .fla document and/or are seriously skilled in Flash, editing the dashboard file will be a serious pain.

interesting. The hud color we have now was the police hud color. Didnt even know the professionals were a joinable faction like the other three.

Nope

Police colour is a bit darker than online one

i looked in the files again, and saw that the vehicle warehouse interior is called:intwaremed.

i think the med is standing for medium, and that rockstar cut the small and the big one.

7HpTDhQ.png

Edited by rollschuh2282
  • Like 5

Old

a3pZ0kQ.jpg

Final

pkuKTBU.jpg

Did you have noticed the color of the house? It's white instead red.

Edited by mads1153
  • Like 5

WZQoHYc.jpg

What car was this and is this a beta car? Do you think it was supposed to be a new car? it would have been cool to drive.

Edited by SceneQueen

WZQoHYc.jpg

What car was this and is this a beta car? Do you think it was supposed to be a new car? it would have been cool to drive.

No. It's just reused prop from MP3.

u_m_y_Guido specular maps show beta tshirt texture
pHCaBT5.png
Original:
4XQ8POC.png

//edit one of peds in TBOGT from the fight club use the old shirt logo

Edited by HeySlickThatsMe
  • Like 3

It looks like that Rockstar in whatever update wanted to show Track ID's on the radio for commercials as well, but this doesn't seem to be working. Here's a comparison of the trackid.gxt2 from the common.rpf (GTA V PC with no updates, even includes a 2014 disclaimer) vs the one from update.rpf (most recent).

https://www.diffchecker.com/tZ14UxfX

Some of the stuff is from the Editor, but all else are commercial names. Could also be a debug thing.

Bonus: differences between the PS3 version and the PC unfixed version from common.rpf. All the removed tracks were removed from the GXT tables: https://www.diffchecker.com/2tBoM8lg

Edited by Spider-Vice

It looks like that Rockstar in whatever update wanted to show Track ID's on the radio for commercials as well, but this doesn't seem to be working. Here's a comparison of the trackid.gxt2 from the common.rpf (GTA V PC with no updates, even includes a 2014 disclaimer) vs the one from update.rpf (most recent).

Some of the stuff is from the Editor, but all else are commercial names. Could also be a debug thing.

Bonus: differences between the PS3 version and the PC unfixed version from common.rpf. All the removed tracks were removed from the GXT tables: https://www.diffchecker.com/2tBoM8lg

There's a couple of new cut artists and songs I'm seeing in the 2nd link. I'll try to make a new list right now.

• Digitalism - TBA
  • DIIV - TBA (DIIV shows up twice, with their song Doused already in)
  • TBA - Living Up (Is this supposed to be the cut Sizzla song "Live It Up"?)
  • The Cult - TBA (4th time they show up, songs linked so far are Rain, Lil' Devil and Wild Flower)
  • TBA - What It Do?
  • Toro Y Moi - TBA (5th time he shows up?)
  • TBA - Surrender

Cheap Trick - Surrender and Def Leppard - Hysteria don't appear. T.I. feat. Trae tha Truth appears but not their track Check This, Dig That. 2Pac appears twice, but three of his songs are on there.

EDIT: It appears that Madlib is not the artist linked to "What It Do" since his name is not on the list. He makes an appearance on Worldwide FM though... Golden Earring - Radar Love and Weldon Irvine - We Gettin' Down show up in the PC list even though they don't appear in the game. Danny Brown & Action Bronson pops up in the PS3 list for some reason. Gilles Peterson shows up on both lists. Hanni El Khatib appears on the PC list but doesn't have his song in-game.

EDIT 2: Some weird stuff showed up. Anyone knows what these are?

• Vodka
  • Electro
  • Crocodile Tears
  • Silver Splinter
  • Rolling Tracks
  • Distant Rumble
  • Shotgun Game
  • Urban
  • The City
  • Debunked
  • Gasoline Trail
  • Dark Intent
  • The Summit
  • Slow Burn
  • City Lights
  • Scrapyard
  • Vacuum
  • Strict Slice

EDIT 3: Just found the first cut song from the PC, PS4 and Xbox One versions

Vinewood Boulevard Radio

• Hanni El Khatib - Pay No Mind (2013)

Edited by goblinthegnome
  • Like 3

Re Edit 2: Those are for the R* Editor. Not sure why they appear on the TrackID file though.

Edited by Spider-Vice
  • Like 2

[*]Vodka

[*]Electro

[*]Crocodile Tears

[*]Silver Splinter

[*]Rolling Tracks

[*]Distant Rumble

[*]Shotgun Game

[*]Urban

[*]The City

[*]Debunked

[*]Gasoline Trail

[*]Dark Intent

[*]The Summit

[*]Slow Burn

[*]City Lights

[*]Scrapyard

[*]Vacuum

[*]Pay No Mind

[*]Strict Slice

These are score tracks. Edited by Piggsy pls
  • Like 2

Summary of what I found:

1. There's some new songs found and some corrections:

• Kylie Minogue - Surrender (1994)
  • Digitalism - 2 Hearts (2011)
  • The Cult - Outlaw (1987)
  • T.I. feat. Trae tha Truth - What It Do (2014)

There's a couple of artists that don't have an additional song in the PS3 list

• Gilles Peterson (Did he have his own song?)

In addition there's some song titles, but with no artist

• Mix

Interestingly enough DIIV and Doused appear twice in the PS3 list, so who knows what was up with that. It appears that 2Pac has 2 songs, not 3 that Rockstar had (How Do U Want It & Ambitionz Az A Ridah are in the list, the former being a cut song). Also Golden Earring's "Radar Love" & Weldon Irvine's "We Gettin' Down" appear on both lists even though they don't appear in-game. Rick James' "Mary Jane" appears as well, but that was already used in Vice City Stories. Spice 1's "187 Proof" is nowhere to be found even though it was heard in a preview.

2. A couple of songs on Ash's Cut song list are nowhere to be found at least on the 2nd link

• Cheap Trick - Surrender (This turned out to be the Kylie Minogue song instead)
  • Kenny Rogers & The First Edition - Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)
  • Def Leppard - Hysteria
  • Silver Convention - Magic Mountain
  • Johnny Cash - Bad News
  • The Supermen Lovers - Starlight
  • Sweethead - The Great Disruptors
  • 2Pac - Outlaw
  • Spice 1 - 187 Proof (The Murda Show was the only Spice 1 song they had, and has the line of "187 Proof" so it was an error done by that video game site or magazine or whatever)
  • Kylie Minogue - 2 Hearts

3. Based on what I found, it appears that the Eric Bourdon & War song "Magic Mountain" + Danny Brown & Action Bronson song "Bad News" were originally cut from the initial release before being included again in the newer releases. In addition, it appears that they were the actual "Bad News" and "Magic Mountain" songs, not the ones by Silver Convention or Johnny Cash.

4. For the PC list there's an additional Vinewood Boulevard Radio song that is not used. It appears that Rockstar got another Hanni El Khatib song (This time "Pay No Mind", not "Head In The Dirt" from the PS3 list), but for some reason they didn't use it. As of now, that's the only cut song from the newer versions.

If anyone can look over the 2nd link to see that I didn't miss anything important that'll be great, but yeah this is what I have found.

EDIT: Kylie Minogue song is not 2 Hearts as previously thought, but Surrender. Outlaw song is not from 2Pac, but The Cult. What It Do is correct TI song, not Check This, Dig That

Edited by goblinthegnome

That's amazing, would never have imagined my curiosity would end up in this :p So they did cut a couple things from the next-gen release and more were found on the last-gen release! Betting that Digitalism song was probably cut from either Mirror Park or Vinewood Boulevard, maybe the latter is more likely. (Edit: or Soulwax, yeah)

Edited by Spider-Vice

That's amazing, would never have imagined my curiosity would end up in this :p So they did cut a couple things from the next-gen release and more were found on the last-gen release! Betting that Digitalism song was probably cut from either Mirror Park or Vinewood Boulevard, maybe the latter is more likely. (Edit: or Soulwax, yeah)

I think it's somewhat safe to say that all of the cut songs have been found for the PS3 & Xbox 360 versions. As for PC, Xbox One and PS4, we'll see about that. The new Hanni El Khatib song I found may be our first look at what Rockstar cut from the newer versions. As for the Digitalism song, yeah that's gonna be a toughie. It's a bit "poppier" so perhaps Radio Mirror Park, but they are affiliated with Soulwax too...

• Like 2

Digitalism, especially that song is probably not "indie" enough for Mirror Park, it sounds more like the thing you'd have on either Vinewood Boulevard, Soulwax (as there were songs like from The Clash cut from it [which is odd...]) or yes, Non-Stop Pop, as that song pretty much turned popular a while after it released.

• Like 1

Digitalism, especially that song is probably not "indie" enough for Mirror Park, it sounds more like the thing you'd have on either Vinewood Boulevard, Soulwax (as there were songs like from The Clash cut from it [which is odd...]) or yes, Non-Stop Pop, as that song pretty much turned popular a while after it released.

To be fair I'm starting to lean on the idea of that Digitalism song being on Radio Mirror Park. It's definitley not Vinewood Boulevard Radio because it's dedicated to alternative rock, it can't be Soulwax because it's the sound is out of place for that station, can't be Non-Stop-Pop because from the looks of it, it hasn't reached Midnight City-level popularity. Besides Radio Mirror Park has SBTRKT and Cut Copy, who are house-influenced indie musicians.

Edited by goblinthegnome
  • Like 1

Those are valid points, which is why I considered it to be on Mirror Park first, but I assumed it would fit into the others for popularity and style reasons, because while it hasn't reached Midnight City levels of popularity, there was a period where it was pretty well known. I guess it would be more appropriate in Mirror Park, yeah, and who knows if they didn't remove it because they couldn't fit it anywhere.

I still find it bizarre the GTA Wikia page lists The Clash - This Is Radio Clash on Soulwax. That's definitely Vinewood Boulevard material (or from the cut PMR station).

Those are valid points, which is why I considered it to be on Mirror Park first, but I assumed it would fit into the others for popularity and style reasons, because while it hasn't reached Midnight City levels of popularity, there was a period where it was pretty well known. I guess it would be more appropriate in Mirror Park, yeah, and who knows if they didn't remove it because they couldn't fit it anywhere.

I still find it bizarre the GTA Wikia page lists The Clash - This Is Radio Clash on Soulwax. That's definitely Vinewood Boulevard material (or from the cut PMR station).

That was actually me that put The Clash under Soulwax because their track is a dance-punk song and Soulwax has played the song at their shows and on their real life Radio Soulwax playlists.

• Like 1

Ah, interesting, not much of a Soulwax follower ;). Seriously tho, I wish they had put most of those songs in, quite the shame.

i found this model as "oneil" could this have possibly been beta Edward Oneil? V7JOOkjzJEaLDA_b0mxblA_0_0.jpg

and i also found this. IVASDc-a_0SfV3Sq4ljJOQ_0_0.jpg rickie is has a file like 'lifein1' and this has like 'lifein2' or something. could they have possibly been considering replacing Rickie? or is this one of rockstars dynamic replay mission thing where when you replay a mission the dialog changes. well could Rickie have changed as well if you were to replay the mission. was rockstar considering this with any other characters. maybe that's also one of the reasons molly has some different colored outfits as well. although its still most likely that she would have been seen in different missions with different outfits anyway to begin with. its still a very interesting thought none the less though. you can even see the similarities with this model and rickies. its basically just a black rickie really. 5ZRnsUDIjk-1DTCMKBkEBA_0_0.jpg

IVASDc-a_0SfV3Sq4ljJOQ_0_0.jpg

Looks like Kanye West did the fusion dance with Prince.

edit:

@goblinthegnome

Good to see they accidentally included an updated trackid which lists some more cut songs, especially since it fills in some blanks. Also I guess it's fair to say at this point, in regards to point 3, TWO songs are indeed not in the files as that was my backup, I dropped in two songs "The Great Disruptors" and "Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)" as a way to know if people stole our work, which GTA Wiki, and many members here did, whilst claiming they found out all the songs in the list themselves when those two above tracks kept appearing. ;) I never revealed that until now, was funny to see how in those weeks though how many people lied directly to me after stealing the work me and Chris did.

Edited by Ash_735

-snip-

Looks like Kanye West did the fusion dance with Prince.

edit:

@goblinthegnome

Good to see they accidentally included an updated trackid which lists some more cut songs, especially since it fills in some blanks. Also I guess it's fair to say at this point, in regards to point 3, TWO songs are indeed not in the files as that was my backup, I dropped in two songs "The Great Disruptors" and "Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)" as a way to know if people stole our work, which GTA Wiki, and many members here did, whilst claiming they found out all the songs in the list themselves when those two above tracks kept appearing. ;) I never revealed that until now, was funny to see how in those weeks though how many people lied directly to me after stealing the work me and Chris did.

Well done, you got me fooled into believing Kenny Rogers and Sweethead were cut from the game ;). By the way, I just think it's weird to see nothing for Santos Surf pop up, unless we have the tracks, but don't realize what they are. Anyways, I was wondering if you can help me figure out why Toro Y Moi is listed five times in the original database and how three of his listings are shared with the PC version, even though his songs So Many Details and Harm In Change are the only two tracks to be shared with the newer version

0x54EB5984 = TORO Y MOI 0x54EB5984 = TORO Y MOI = So Many Details

0x832465F4 = TORO Y MOI = New Beat

0x84951409 = TORO Y MOI 0x84951409 = TORO Y MOI = Harm In Change

0xC254FA6C = TORO Y MOI 0xC254FA6C = TORO Y MOI = ???

0xF4612393 = TORO Y MOI = Day One

​EDIT: Nevermind, Harm In Change is listed twice

Edited by goblinthegnome
  • Like 2

Everybody Wants to Rule the World - Tears for Fears :O Why oh why is that not in the game :cry:

Edit: Tame Impala as well... Fgs! the radio stations could've been so much better but we're stuck with some of the worst in GTA history

Edited by VoodooVibez
  • Like 3

Triple post here but I really don't want to wait for someone to post first, holy sh*t.

These were the pause menus, look very f*cking closly, holy f*ckin sh*t!!!

C91E1Q0.png

ROCKSTARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I was interested in these backgrounds, so I tried to create a menu, and that was the resultC44DrLX.png

Mirror Park

-snip-

how can you load the lods when you near the buildings?

Mirror Park

-snip-

how can you load the lods when you near the buildings?

Maybe a Glitch or Mod I Think

i found this model as "oneil" could this have possibly been beta Edward Oneil? V7JOOkjzJEaLDA_b0mxblA_0_0.jpg

I think I've seen a similar ped with this, using a
Red Cap and Driving a Bobcat XL on Grapeseed
But Sincerely I Do not Think I Can Be Beta Version Edward O'neil
Edited by MarkSparkFive

IVASDc-a_0SfV3Sq4ljJOQ_0_0.jpg

Actually, this model could have probably just been another one of Rickie's co-workers that filled the enviroment in the office. Along with this guy there's also another lifeinvader npc models that got switched out by the generic hipster npcs you see on the streets.

• Like 1