1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The GTA V beta hunt

StJimmy

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• burger_mike

• rollschuh2282

• HeySlickThatsMe

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cover credits to DMThePro123   Firstly, if anyone can find a better name for this topic, send it to me. Now lets begin: We've all seen this picture of the Hijak Khameleon driven by Michael De

-

Oh look, Liberty City in V. http://i.imgur.com/3Uq51Tn.png (Re-hosted due to format, original link below) https://adepage.carbonmade.com/projects/2604545/20897089 Crap attempt to compare (buggy g

This door can be opened (For example use open all interiors and check "Open all doors" option)

Old fact.

Edited by ~Tiger~

This door can be opened (For example use open all interiors and check "Open all doors" option)

fun fact: in online the door is since import export missing, and i found one grenade inside after a vehicle steal mission

Edited by ~Tiger~

EDIT :

so yeah, this pic is legit ( and has been posted by XXII ! :O ) :

The 2 montains ( the pic from XXII and the one from the dev ) looks the same so that mean that the pic above is from 2011 ?? before the first square HUD has been added ? wow, that's really old ! ( on the one from XXII )

Well Chiliad looks very different in those screenshots. The first screenshot looks very interesting, could be the shape Chiliad had in the first trailer. Chiliad in pic three looks cool, too. Better than that unnatural giant tit we got...

fun fact: in online the door is since import export missing, and i found one grenade inside after a vehicle steal mission

that's pretty strange. Maybe R* really wanted to include more interiors and simply had no time. I think the game was broken as hell in 2011/2012, that's why it got delayed and downgraded. R* wanted too much.

Edited by ~Tiger~

-snip-

that's pretty strange. Maybe R* really wanted to include more interiors and simply had no time. I think the game was broken as hell in 2011/2012, that's why it got delayed and downgraded. R* wanted too much.

or maybe this is simply a spawn location from the mission hood safari for the enemies in singleplayer.

Edited by rollschuh2282
  • Like 2

He better PM me the source of this image. No source = bullsh*t. Hence why I digged into Google to find Steven Walsh's portfolio.

Edited by BlackScout

For f*ck sake! Don't quote these big pics!

Quoted images removed from edited posts. Seriously, there is no need to quote and re-quote trains of images.

In future, posts that quote multiple images for no good reason will not be edited, they will simply be binned.

Post responsibly or not at all.

Thanks

Sorry for being off-topic here, but congrats OP/stjimmy3 for reaching ONE MILLION views on ths thread!!

Edited by Classique

Listen, I can tell you right now that there is nothing different from that screenshot and the last gen version of the game other than the mountains, which are most likely photoshopped in somehow. Just becuase they look like a real dev profile does not mean that they are legit, they could have easily been based off of that portfolio. There is absolutely no supporting evidence that this screenshot is real. Hell, if I still had my 360 I would boot it up and take a screenshot of that same area to prove that the only difference is the mountains. If you're seeing anything else "weird" in this screenshot, it's your imagination. Stop.

Now can we please stop talking about this obviously fake screenshot?

Listen, I can tell you right now that there is nothing different from that screenshot and the last gen version of the game other than the mountains, which are most likely photoshopped in somehow. Just becuase they look like a real dev profile does not mean that they are legit, they could have easily been based off of that portfolio. There is absolutely no supporting evidence that this screenshot is real. Hell, if I still had my 360 I would boot it up and take a screenshot of that same area to prove that the only difference is the mountains. If you're seeing anything else "weird" in this screenshot, it's your imagination. Stop.

Now can we please stop talking about this obviously fake screenshot?

Yes, you're right. ( not sarcastic, I'm serious )

Has the game got a line off Franklin's trailer "Enjoy them hoes homie"?Or it's been cut?

as far as I know It was cut. it was said by Franklins friend Lamar. it would have most likely have been said when franklin was moving out of Denise's House (which had a cut cinematic scene to) (When he was moving out)

It wasn't cut, Lamar says it when you bring him home after hanging out with him if he's still drunk

• Like 1

Sorry for being off-topic here, but congrats OP/stjimmy3 for reaching ONE MILLION views on ths thread!!

I wonder how many of those views are Rockstar execs looking for portfolios to take down :pp

^ We know about this picture for three-two months...

It comes from R*Dev portfolio (most likely rest of images also comes from some developer site...)

Please STOP posting spitfire 26 rus XXII content.

Please don't write my nickname near to this psycho.

Edited by spitfire 26 rus

Were there any area names from GTA SA that were going to be used in V? I know Legion Square was originally Pershing Square.

Sorry if this has already been found but i just noticed that dave nortons contact photo in the protagonists phones is diffrent to his actual appearence. In the photo he lacks facial hair, looks older and has a near bald haircut.

Edited by Crashbandicoot2

Btw In Gta Online Player was mean to have orange hud color you can see it if you have ps3/xbox360 unpatched version of the game on go into online avatar place this place is orange while after patch it's light blue which mean that they changed colour of it later

Looks like an earlier LS?

ZQw8TC8.png

Btw In Gta Online Player was mean to have orange hud color you can see it if you have ps3/xbox360 unpatched version of the game on go into online avatar place this place is orange while after patch it's light blue which mean that they changed colour of it later

Yeah i know

its color file is still in the hud files

i can add a picture if you want

Old news, I already posted about this discovery over a year ago and included comparisons. (Page 63 if anyone is interested)

Also this was another find: In the Beta version of GTA Online the weapon wheel had a yellow highlight beside the weapon in use. This meant the players signature color was Yellow instead of Blue shown here: cGO5q1N.png?1

This was taken from the GTA Online Gameplay Video by R*.

In the final version of Online they changed it to blue:

D79k4eI.png?1

Also before the GTA Online Patch 1.01, if you tried to switch to GTA Online (in which you couldn't) the fourth slot was highlighted in Yellow before releasing the D-Pad.

EDIT: Credit to @GTASeriesVideos.com for the footage of the Weapon Wheel, this was taken from their video walkthrough of Landing Strip.

Hud Colours

Police

6RBEHXi.jpg

Professionals

18GVJfr.jpg

Vagos

zfI0Rvt.jpg

Lost MC

klmD7cl.jpg

Where you find this? Edited by WildBrick142

^
hudcolour.dat or something like that
There are 2 ways to replace the hud

1.Normal way - Just replace it in the file

2,Another way - Use script by jedijosh (more like a tool)

• Like 1

interesting. The hud color we have now was the police hud color. Didnt even know the professionals were a joinable faction like the other three.