1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The GTA V beta hunt

StJimmy

Consolites holding games back, again.

Not everyone can afford to shell out $1,500 for a PC.

that argument is so tired and was never valid. It does NOT cost that much to build a pc. Try 500 bucks to beat the consoles, 400 to match them, 1500 is some enthusiast sh*t and only 1% of gamers have a 1000+ dollar PC.

Not to mention a PC does way more and has many more uses than gaming and watching videos or whatever else consoles do. Everything consoles do, PC always does 10 years earlier. For as little or slightly more. With more than just a box.

Add the cost of TV, "multiplayer access" to consoles, and you could have done an even better PC by then.

Edited by TheHumanIsland

I have 850€ PC that can run GTA V on High

If someone got adobe flash and some good skill with it, can try to modify the minimap to an old circle radar like in GTA 4:

You will need JPEXS to open the gfx files and then you can export to .fla and edit with adobe flash

cd36b96e9d004c00be8f75cd170e03d1.png

Edited by yeahmantiptap
  • Like 2

gamers as in typical gamers. Not hardcore gamers. Just regular gamers. As in gamers who play cod, assassins creed, you know. Typical gamers. And about the executions. You do know what the word one step ahead means right? It means they (Rockstar Games) thought of it first.

Wrong, Godfather 2 had them before GTA5 even started development:

Hell even Scarface had them:

Was released before IV aswell.

Edited by ClaudeSpeed1911

Even earlier Rockstar titles had them, Red Dead Redemption had executions.

• Like 8

gamers as in typical gamers. Not hardcore gamers. Just regular gamers. As in gamers who play cod, assassins creed, you know. Typical gamers. And about the executions. You do know what the word one step ahead means right? It means they (Rockstar Games) thought of it first.

Wrong, Godfather 2 had them before GTA5 even started development:

Hell even Scarface had them:

Was released before IV aswell.

Yeah well san andreas had them before both of those games, and manhunt had them before san andreas, and pretty sure manhunt was the first game ever to have executions. And GTA V was in development since before IV even released as a GTA mmo-like online game that later morphed into GTAOnline with a single player tutorial tacked on.

Edited by TheHumanIsland

I used to be one of the guys that talked about how PC's are stupidly expensive, not worth it, etc etc and trolled with "GTA V should never come to PC" kind of posts before.

Now, I'd say that consoles are more expensive. Kind of ironic.

In the short run, yes, PC's are more expensive. But in the long run - which is what matters more, really - consoles will come out as the most expensive.

Mine costed about €1,000 - apparently it was ~€450 for the base in 2013 (drives, CPU, etc - I'm not sure of the price since I wasn't the one to buy it and never heard the actual price) and ~€630 for a graphics card last year (which now is ridiculously cheap). I won't need to upgrade this for years. I can play online completely free of charge. I can even do whatever the hell I want on my PC - from tampering with the hardware to tampering with any software, to even doing things consoles can't like writing, graphics design or video editing or even installing a PC inside your PC. That's all I paid, and that's probably all I ever have spent on PC gaming (not counting games).

Consoles are cheap to buy at first. You get a free game, one free controller, and a trial of the online services regardless of whether you buy an oversized eraser or a VCR on steroids. That's it. Then you have to pay for online. If your controller breaks you have to buy a new one which is often costly, a keyboard/mouse is going to cost you less than $10 (unless you're one of the true "master racers" that refuse to buy anything other than a mechanical keyboard with sh*t-ton of LED lights on it or mouses looking like something straight out of sci-fi films). If your console breaks, which it's likely to, trust me, you're pretty much SOL. Gotta buy a new one or forget about it. Then a new console comes out to further milk money out of players and it's either upgrade or get lost (or get a PC). If a part breaks on the PC, all you have to do is replace the part instead of throwing the entire thing into the dumpster, buying a new one, or bothering support with replacement requests. The one true advantage consoles have is that modding is harder so you get less kids cheating online.

Honestly, Sony and Microsoft are pretty much cash-grabbing at this point. Release a console > Release an "upgraded" console > Release a new console altogether. Yet PC's can still remain on par with, if not better than, the existing consoles and even the future ones. PC also is backwards-compatible. MS-DOS games from the 80's/90's are still perfectly playable in 2016. Meanwhile PS4 isn't even capable of playing PS3 games released not that long ago, while Xbox One only offers it on selected Xbox 360 games because.... reasons.

If you got that "$1,500" from somewhere then you either saw one of those extreme builds people do or saw an Alienware PC (which is the PC equivalent of Apple - most of the price is because of the branding). You could get a decent build that still is better than consoles for way under $1,000 and saves you a lot of money in the long run.

I used to be one of the guys that talked about how PC's are stupidly expensive, not worth it, etc etc and trolled with "GTA V should never come to PC" kind of posts before.

Now, I'd say that consoles are more expensive. Kind of ironic.

In the short run, yes, PC's are more expensive. But in the long run - which is what matters more, really - consoles will come out as the most expensive.

Mine costed about €1,000 - apparently it was ~€450 for the base in 2013 (drives, CPU, etc - I'm not sure of the price since I wasn't the one to buy it and never heard the actual price) and ~€630 for a graphics card last year (which now is ridiculously cheap). I won't need to upgrade this for years. I can play online completely free of charge. I can even do whatever the hell I want on my PC - from tampering with the hardware to tampering with any software, to even doing things consoles can't like writing, graphics design or video editing or even installing a PC inside your PC. That's all I paid, and that's probably all I ever have spent on PC gaming (not counting games).

Consoles are cheap to buy at first. You get a free game, one free controller, and a trial of the online services regardless of whether you buy an oversized eraser or a VCR on steroids. That's it. Then you have to pay for online. If your controller breaks you have to buy a new one which is often costly, a keyboard/mouse is going to cost you less than $10 (unless you're one of the true "master racers" that refuse to buy anything other than a mechanical keyboard with sh*t-ton of LED lights on it or mouses looking like something straight out of sci-fi films). If your console breaks, which it's likely to, trust me, you're pretty much SOL. Gotta buy a new one or forget about it. Then a new console comes out to further milk money out of players and it's either upgrade or get lost (or get a PC). If a part breaks on the PC, all you have to do is replace the part instead of throwing the entire thing into the dumpster, buying a new one, or bothering support with replacement requests. The one true advantage consoles have is that modding is harder so you get less kids cheating online.

Honestly, Sony and Microsoft are pretty much cash-grabbing at this point. Release a console > Release an "upgraded" console > Release a new console altogether. Yet PC's can still remain on par with, if not better than, the existing consoles and even the future ones. PC also is backwards-compatible. MS-DOS games from the 80's/90's are still perfectly playable in 2016. Meanwhile PS4 isn't even capable of playing PS3 games released not that long ago, while Xbox One only offers it on selected Xbox 360 games because.... reasons.

If you got that "$1,500" from somewhere then you either saw one of those extreme builds people do or saw an Alienware PC (which is the PC equivalent of Apple - most of the price is because of the branding). You could get a decent build that still is better than consoles for way under $1,000 and saves you a lot of money in the long run.

~snip~

~snap~
~doggo~

I very much agree with your post but what exactly does this have to do with the V beta?

Yes Wildbrick lets get back on topic lol sorry had to do it

Anyway for me my friends play PSN so do !

With RDR2 announced, I've been thinking more about horses being cut from V. What all has been found on them? I've found many sound files for horses, the LOD model, and the hoof print for dirt and stuff. Anyone know of any other left overs still present in the game?

Also, what are your opinions on why horses were cut from the game? IMO they may of wanted to save the game mechanic of riding horses for Red Dead, so that RDR had something unique. Also,do you think the Sharmoota job was cut because of horses being cut since horses were seemingly a large part of the heist?

Oh hai new page

Edited by Kajjy
  • Like 2

ok guys, why did executive and other criminals a dlcscript.meta but other dlcs not.

can someone try when you remove the dlcscript.meta if there are any differences

PS: remove it in content.xml and in the files to prevent possible crashes

Found more stuff... or animations should i say

1. Handball/basketball animations (Confirms that it was cut)

2.Trevor animation for FIB Raid (i found only one)
3.Pacific Standard heist (Online) had some option to beat the sh*t out of hostages (im not kidding) there are some animations for beating people that are on the ground , either with pistol or either with an rifle
and thats it for now

ill show them soon

im still digging

Yeah well san andreas had them before both of those games, and manhunt had them before san andreas, and pretty sure manhunt was the first game ever to have executions. And GTA V was in development since before IV even released as a GTA mmo-like online game that later morphed into GTAOnline with a single player tutorial tacked on.

I admit defeat, You win. :blush:

Not sure what Online has to do with anything though.

While playing the game one might hear animals not in the game,I assume they were not in the game and were only there to make the woods feel alive. Right?

Edited by ClaudeSpeed1911

All of cut michael clothes (except invisible torso , invisible pants... and some gloves because my game crashed...)

Clown - Sharmoota Job

8SeLn15.jpg
LSPD - ??? Mission

gR3a1Ya.jpg

Triathlon? - Not sure so i posted it

AyXb03R.jpg

Hat

kJkOOLj.jpg2CxPIiy.jpg

Bugstars Hat

mzyIQjC.jpg

Paramedic Badges

EKNXZ0g.jpgtOZL5b7.jpglNWRLQl.jpgZAByuAZ.jpg

Different versions (and original version) of masks from Last heist

1rZvgnF.jpgJEuUSEx.jpgxckAxnZ.jpgs3iENbH.jpg

Bag

x9YHLW6.jpg

Crevis Parachute

zr67w5x.jpg

Balaclava/Ski mask (Used in Online : Heists)

Zwudqw1.jpg

Paramedic Gloves

tOSOs6r.jpg

Golf Gloves (not sure if THESE are used , original variant is 100% used and i didn't post it)
j7OUN6f.jpguliIpLn.jpg
Next: Trevor (posting tommorow)

Before i post trevor
Heist Driver - Sheriff (Doesn't work on the girl!)

pYBy6GV.jpg

Heist Gunman - Sheriff

55SyJbw.jpg
//edit woopsie , i think its the gruppe 6 uniform but the other one.. well worth to post too lol

still im not sure

Edited by HeySlickThatsMe
  • Like 8

The triathlon outfit is unlocked on current gen by winning all 3 triathlons but on last gen you can only use it in triathlons unless its bugged. You can use a save editor to unlock all outfits to make it show up in M F and T's closets. It also gives them all a blue boilersuit as well as an additional black boilersuit for Franklin.Frank also has the grey suit exactly as it appears with gloves and no vest from the loud approach of the jewel heist listed in his outfits as well instead of just getting the suit instead exactly like you would buy it in ponsonbys.

Edited by Crashbandicoot2
  • Like 5

Heist Driver - Sheriff

They're actually wearing a security guard uniform that's ripped straight from the security guard NPC, and they retain the beta textures aswell because it has the ''PRIVATE SECURITY OFFICER'' patch.

• Like 3

thats what i though

its propably used in the last heist because there are some guys wearing other uniforms which look like these

there is also gruppe 6 hat (not a helmet but a hat)

thats what i though

its propably used in the last heist because there are some guys wearing other uniforms which look like these

there is also gruppe 6 hat (not a helmet but a hat)

The Gruppe 6 cap is used by the driver during the stealth option, also all of them wear the Armored Guard uniform, however one of them wears two dutybelts, one that has the G6 ID card and other used by the NPC guards.

Heist Driver - Sheriff

They're actually wearing a security guard uniform that's ripped straight from the security guard NPC, and they retain the beta textures aswell because it has the ''PRIVATE SECURITY OFFICER'' patch.

R* Vision. :p

You'd think they'd Update those Textures before release, wouldn't you?

The biker petition was made by rockstar, 100 percent.

So sad and manipulative seeing how they "MAKE SURE" optionally, that things don't go in SP for the hardcore players.

c*nts.

Edited by FranklinsIron

The biker petition was made by rockstar, 100 percent.

So sad and manipulative seeing how they "MAKE SURE" optionally, that things don't go in SP for the hardcore players.

c*nts.

The biker petition was made by a member of Banished Breed MC.

• Like 1

i think i found traceys beta bikini, and a funny thing is, the texture is only in the cs model files but the model is only in the Ig model files.

http://imgur.com/a/m3bEi

PS: i hope it´s readable :)

Edited by rollschuh2282

Next: Trevor (posting tommorow)

I assume Trevor's coming in a few weeks or so?

• Like 6

yeah propably

my gta 5 is broken again from unknown reasons...

kalvin the pigeon meme.mp5

but seriously idk why it doesn't work

launcher gives some weird error and i can't even start the game