2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The GTA V beta hunt

StJimmy
  • Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HeySlickThatsMe

• burger_mike

• rollschuh2282

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cover credits to DMThePro123   Firstly, if anyone can find a better name for this topic, send it to me. Now lets begin: We've all seen this picture of the Hijak Khameleon driven by Michael De

-

Oh look, Liberty City in V. http://i.imgur.com/3Uq51Tn.png (Re-hosted due to format, original link below) https://adepage.carbonmade.com/projects/2604545/20897089 Crap attempt to compare (buggy g

I still don't understand the purpose of a DLC that brings Liberty City to V. I mean, we just got it in IV, so why release almost the exact same thing again? Besides HQ textures and some map changes here and there the lay-out would still be the same. I'd much rather have San Fierro or Las Venturas. I get that changing an existing map is a lot easier than creating a whole new city, but it still feels kinda cheap.

Because it's easier to convert LC than the maps you mentioned.

Liberty City and Los Santos - HD Universe

San Fierro and Las Venturas - 3D Universe

I still don't understand the purpose of a DLC that brings Liberty City to V. I mean, we just got it in IV, so why release almost the exact same thing again? Besides HQ textures and some map changes here and there the lay-out would still be the same. I'd much rather have San Fierro or Las Venturas. I get that changing an existing map is a lot easier than creating a whole new city, but it still feels kinda cheap.

Because LC is awesome and because I and many people like seeing familiar places change.

• Like 4

BETA INTERNET: http://imgur.com/lXRRJF0

Cut weapons or weapons from the next update or inch by inch weapon:

?Сase01? :

http://imgur.com/h1PxjwZ

http://imgur.com/i3NHxz3

?Case02? :

http://imgur.com/FAq6bhs

http://imgur.com/xHN1rSW

I know the cases are from the story mode missions, first one being from Architect's Plans and the second one from the BZ Gas heist setup.

• Like 3

I would say "I told you so"

FMwwsVh.gif

No, really. I would.

Assuming the above is the original pic, has anyone checked if it has metadata to see when it was uploaded?

The original small pic is tagged as "last modified" at 4 April 2016 12:47:29

The large one is tagged as "last modified" at current date and time.

So, pretty recently, huh? Edited by .Smaher.

I think it might be a fake.

You don't even have to mod the game, you could just use Photoshop to edit an ingame screenshot of IV to make it look like that.

Edited by NumaYay

They were supposed to release another High Life apartments DLC for online where we are supposed to have a Yacht as safehouse and large Vinewood homes. The Liberty City DLC is supposed to be SP and Online but the online only has one safehouse and it's a hotel in Liberty City. Properties cannot be purchased there.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/789372-story-mode-dlc-discussion-thread/page-3?do=findComment&comment=1067448208

The guy I'm quoting said "They were supposed to" so LC is scrapped.

Im pretty sure he was talking about the other High Life DLC in that.

Before GTA Online launched, The Benz mentioned they were considering revisiting old content in the future. Back in early 2014, DJ Whoo Kid announced he was doing work on a Liberty City game. The last-gen foliage says these screenshots were taken around that same time. And now we know that's the same time frame everything went down with The Benz firing.

After that everything went silent, and now we have Liberty City cars shoehorned into GTA Online for cash card revenue.

THATS WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING THIS ENTIRE TIME. :D

Literally, from December to February. The LC thread. I knew I wasn't crazy. Even if it was scrapped, there's too much evidence for it being a thing.

Edited by .Smaher.

I'm not sure if this applies to being Beta...But, I saw this, and I'm not sure if this has been reported yet as being there.

DDlxiQt.png

Found this under the map on Xbox One. When I try to land on one of them, I just get thrown in water and can swim around.

Just went there on PC using a trainer, upon closer inspection they are in fact three different sizes, they are exactly the same as the ones in the surrounding area, albeit without the railings.

They could have been placed there so Rockstar didn't have to keep going back and checking the ID on the objects all the time, Probably not the best idea around but still plausible, since you weren't meant to get there rather than remove them they just left them there

or more than likely, as already mentioned, it's just bugged out

It's hard to tell with this game because so many things are out of place or are bugged so who knows, like that lone tree under Mount Chiliad, for example...

Edited by J4M3Z

I think it's not fake. It literally just looks like GTA V but last gen, evident when you look at the foilage. There is no way to mod GTA 4 to look exactly like last gen GTA V.

I think it's not fake. It literally just looks like GTA V but last gen, evident when you look at the foilage. There is no way to mod GTA 4 to look exactly like last gen GTA V.

It's not fake, the picture is from GTA V PC but at the time they were developing it with Next-gen versions.

It's not fake, the picture is from GTA V PC but at the time they were developing it with Next-gen versions.

But I thought that picture was in 2011?

On another point:

Take Two did say they would reveal many projects soon, and we all know that Take Two will be revealing at E3.

It's not farfetched to say that an LC expansion will be announced in E3, along with Red Dead Redemption 2 and others.

Edited by spidey1234

I don't remember but I had access to R* support.

I assume at some point I have checked that guy account.

His email doesn't end with rockstarnorth.com or rockstargames.com

Hell the guys who I found registered with official emails are a bunch of devs who wanted to have some of their friends added to GTA Online Closed-Beta.

Edited by Fun De Panda

It's not farfetched to say that an LC expansion will be announced in E3, along with Red Dead Redemption 2 and others.

This is exactly what I believe.

It's wishful thinking that they will be at E3 announcing these things, but with Leslie gone and assumably a new guy/girl in, it could by all means happen. We may see a more fan engaged producer at Rockstar for the first time ever.

On that dev's portfolio. I also find it super interesting how there's a variety of London based shots.

• Like 2

On that dev's portfolio. I also find it super interesting how there's a variety of London based shots.

The 'Work' page seems to be empty now. But it could've been from the canceled 'Getaway' game.

Blank? Oh, interesting...

Anyway, I made a debug minimap as I promised:
LrWIDTth.png

EncryptedReality

But it could've been from the

The last i read it was on hold, not cancelled.

TheHumanIsland

Did somebody make backups of the screenshots now that they're removed?

They are all over the web at this point, I suppose.

So they pulled the portfolio, does that mean there's any potential for seeing anything from this in game, or was it just to cover their tracks? They didn't have Daren Hatton's portfolio pulled when it was found, and it had tons of never-before-seen Agent screenshots.

Edited by Kajjy

Deleted missions for those, who do not know:

The Sharmoota Job:

The Sharmoota Job 1A
Michael books an appointment online to view the house.
Heists -> The Sharmoota Job Heist -> The Sharmoota Job 1A
In order to perform the nice house heist Michael and Trevor will have to view the house which has recently come onto the market, so they book an appointment for a viewing online.

The Sharmoota Job 1B
Michael and Trevor go to a viewing appointment at the house.
Heists -> The Sharmoota Job Heist -> The Sharmoota Job 1B
To prepare for the heist Michael and Trevor get shown round the house as prospective buyers.

The Sharmoota Job 2A - Night Stealth
Enter House at night using stealth. Yank safe out wall, steal horse and kidnap wife.
Heists -> The Sharmoota Heist -> The Sharmoota Job 2A
Enter Nice House at night using stealth. Wife is disturbed while heist in progress so tie her up. Yank safe out wall, steal horse and kidnap wife.

The Sharmoota Job 2B - High Impact
Barge into House disguised as mime artists. Yank safe out, steal horse and take hostage.
Heists -> TheSharmoota Heist -> Sharmoota Heist 2b
Barge into House disguised as mime artists. Party guests tied up. Shootout as Mexican gang arrives. Yank safe out, steal horse and take wife hostage.

The Sharmoota Job 2C - Clown Day Stealth
Arrive at party in House as clowns. Flee with safe, steal horse and kidnap wife.
Heists -> The Sharmoota Job Heist -> The Sharmoota Job 2C
Arrive at party in Nice House as clowns. Sneak in and steal safe out wall. Do party tricks on way to stables. Flee with safe, steal horse and kidnap wife.

Solomon mission/strangers and freaks:

Solomon 4 - Harrier
Plant bombs in the underground tunnel. Stop a convoy and detonate explosives so Harrier jet falls through hole in ground then steel it.

Franklin mission/strangers and freaks:

Car Steal 1 - Social Networking
Franklin tricks Brucie to steal car. Stinger
Missions -> Car Steal Strand -> Car Steal 1 Social Networking
Franklin gets a photo of a hot girl and set up a Facebook account for her. He chats up Brucie and arranges to meet so he can steal his car - Stinger. Pay a call girl to go out with Brucie and drop her off at the meet point. Follow Brucie and the girl. While Trevor bursts in on them and takes incriminating photos to put on facebook, Franklin steals Brucies car.

Dale stangers and freaks:

RC - Dale 1
Cutscene where Dale asks you to get photographs of 10 "hot women" for him. This unlocks an ambient task to do this.
Franklin meets Dale outside a nightclub. Dale asks him to take photographs of hot women around the town and send them to him.

RC - Dale 2
Franklin chases Dale while drugged and kills him during a vehicle chase
Franklin meets Dale in a club and discovers that Dale is planning on drugging the women in the photos Franklin took. Franklin tries to stop him but is drugged by Dale who then escapes. Franklin must chase and kill Dale.

Mrs A and Mrs B strangers and freaks:

RC - Mrs.A and Mrs.B 1
Franklin helps Mrs A by trashing her neighbour Mrs B's car.
Franklin helps Mrs A get revenge on her neighbour by heading over to Mrs B's house and wrecking her car. Franklin uses a melee weapon to physically damage the vehicle. Franklin then has to drive the car into the sea to finish it off.

RC - Mrs.A and Mrs.B 2
Franklin urinates into Mrs A's swimming pool then must lose his wanted level
Franklin feels sorry for Mrs B and helps her get revenge on Mrs A. Mrs B tells him Mrs A is proud of her garden so he decides to urinate into her pool. Her husband returns home and finds Franklin at it and he calls the cops.

RC - Mrs.A and Mrs.B 3
Franklin and Mrs A drive around the neighbourhood, bad mouthing her rival Mrs B.
Franklin finds Mrs A crying on the sidewalk. They decide to drive around the neighbourhood, spreading rumours about Mrs B. Franklin takes he wheel while Mrs A yells bogus announcements through a megaphone. They then return to Mrs A's house.

RC - Mrs.A and Mrs.B 4
Franklin helps Mrs.B get back at Mrs.A, using Mrs.A's husband in the process.
Franklin takes Mrs.B and Mrs.A's husband to a local bar. The husband already has a thing for Mrs.B and she manages to seduce him at the bar. Franklin then takes a photo of Mrs.B performing oral sex on the husband. The photo is then sent to Mrs.A to rub it in her face.

RC - Mrs.A and Mrs.B 5
Franklin sees Mrs A and Mrs B having a fight. he can either join in and help or sit back and watch them kill each other.
Franklin is walking down the street when Mrs A sees him - she is somewhat mad. Mrs A picks up garden shears. Suddenly Mrs B appears holding a golf club - a fight between the two women ensues...

Magenta mission/strangers and freaks:

RC - Magenta 1
Michael meets Magenta in the middle of nowhere, walking and chanting. She asks Michael to attain true perfection in body.
Michael needs to attain perfection in body by purchasing and wearing high-end clothes to be welcomed by Magenta and to trigger the cutscene at Magenta's house.

RC - Magenta 2
Michael goes to Magenta's house in his new high end clothing.
Michael turns up at Magenta's house. He rings he bell and is invited in to a group of elderly people having sex. Disturbed, he exits the building and phones his shrink, asking for more therapy.

For Trevor(?) mission/strangers and freaks:

The Band 1
Bring the band members back together.

The Band 2
Stop Trevor from sabotaging concert.

Edited by Iskanchik2004

Yes, everything is known since 2013.

Suddenly someone doesn't know?

Are you high or something?

Everything about Sharmoota is known since 2013.

The 'Work' page seems to be empty now. But it could've been from the

They were from a London track in a racing game. Looked like one of the PGR games. Or Gran Turismo 5.

GTA4 REMASTERED CONFURMED!!! LIKE 4 CHOP!!!!

All of those Youtubers should just chop their cocks off.

Please stop already. Stop reposting stuff that's been know for eons and take some English classes too, while you're at it,

Edited by RM76
  • Like 5
TheHumanIsland

Are you high or something?

Everything about Sharmoota is known since 2013.

By you, perhaps. But suddenly, someone doesn't know.

His page is definitely gone. Not sure whether I should feel guilty or not, as I just hope all he got was an angry call and not fired.