Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

StJimmy

The GTA V beta hunt

Recommended Posts

WildBrick142

Bit of news, Rockstar is bringing back the RC Bandito!

 

unknown.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KENNYOUT3

i think its obvious but im jus gonna say it anyway. all of this is cut content from the alien invasion ufo dlc.

 

 

 

 

 

and on top of that. i also believe that the alien outfits in this dlc is also from the alien invasion ufo dlc

Edited by KENNYOUT3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JuliusCaesar
17 hours ago, WildBrick142 said:

Bit of news, Rockstar is bringing back the RC Bandito!

 

This is about to put me back in the game for the first time in nearly 2 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot
15 hours ago, KENNYOUT3 said:

i think its obvious but im jus gonna say it anyway. all of this is cut content from the alien invasion ufo dlc.

 

 

 

 

 

and on top of that. i also believe that the alien outfits in this dlc is also from the alien invasion ufo dlc

100% gotta be. No way in hell they designed these weapons for Arena war. Kinda off topic, but what's the excuse for not finishing the Story DLC'S now that the majority of the assets are in the game?! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HeySlickThatsMe

Another thing is this
unknown-33.png


VS a prop added in the dlc

unknown-38.png

This could have been something for scrapped spzombies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JuliusCaesar
1 hour ago, Darealbandicoot said:

100% gotta be. No way in hell they designed these weapons for Arena war. Kinda off topic, but what's the excuse for not finishing the Story DLC'S now that the majority of the assets are in the game?! 

 

I wonder; I wonder if they are going to do another SP story in here, maybe mid 2019 or something, to rejuivinate the game, bring more people in, update a few things about it, and give us that "new gta" feeling for a while, since they only just got RDR2 out the door and GTA VI is probably pretty far off. I wonder if that is why we haven't had SP DLC, maybe it's supposed to bring the next version of GTAOnline or something.

 

They re-released III and VC with new stories in the "stories" games, and IV had episodes. Maybe with the scale up of time between releases, they should do some more content for V world. They should do that.

 

@HeySlickThatsMe that's wild, I wonder what that's for. That was added in the latest DLC, with the arena mode?

Edited by JuliusCaesar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot
2 hours ago, HeySlickThatsMe said:

Another thing is this
unknown-33.png


VS a prop added in the dlc

unknown-38.png

This could have been something for scrapped spzombies

Seems to fit the bill. I wonder how many more zombified buildings have been made for the DLC. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HeySlickThatsMe
2 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

That was added in the latest DLC, with the arena mode?

Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tuskin38

is it used in the DLC? a prop for the arena, or maybe the map maker?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoosterTheGamer

I have no idea if this has been posted before but...

 

Attēlu rezultāti vaicājumam “gta 5 wallpaper full hd”

 

This doesn't look like a Rapid GT in any way except the paint. This looks like an Audi inspired car (similar to the Tailgater) but i can't tell if it has rear doors or not. The front bumper line also looks very similar to an Audi A6 (C6 model) bumper line which wasn't present on the tailgater. This might've been some beta stuff but i really don't know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JuliusCaesar

Definitely not a Rapid GT. It looks like the one that came out recently that looks like a mustang. At first I immediately recognized a V8 Ghost, but then I went looking for pictures and now not so sure.

Edited by JuliusCaesar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cavot
On 12/12/2018 at 9:48 AM, HeySlickThatsMe said:

Another thing is this
unknown-33.png


VS a prop added in the dlc

unknown-38.png

This could have been something for scrapped spzombies

That's really interesting. I've played most, if not all of the new Arena War maps and this is not used anywhere as far as I'm aware. Could be a prop that we will be able to use once the creator for the arena releases. If not, why would something like this be packaged in the DLC? I guess it fits the apocalyptic theme that this update has, but it's not used anywhere yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BrownieBear
18 hours ago, RoosterTheGamer said:

I have no idea if this has been posted before but...

 

Attēlu rezultāti vaicājumam “gta 5 wallpaper full hd”

 

This doesn't look like a Rapid GT in any way except the paint. This looks like an Audi inspired car (similar to the Tailgater) but i can't tell if it has rear doors or not. The front bumper line also looks very similar to an Audi A6 (C6 model) bumper line which wasn't present on the tailgater. This might've been some beta stuff but i really don't know.

Ford Crown victoria was used in artwork too in IV, wouldn't be a surprise if they used the audi for this one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoosterTheGamer
10 hours ago, BrownieBear said:

Ford Crown victoria was used in artwork too in IV, wouldn't be a surprise if they used the audi for this one

The thing is, the bumpers, lights, wheels are not on any other car. This car is not in the final release. It also looks like there are no rear doors on the car, which makes it even more unique.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackScout

I really felt like making a render of that Gas Station for some reason.

So sad to see all this SP DLC content being thrown in the trash.

 

r3xMeF9.png

Edited by BlackScout

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Equatecurl
21 hours ago, RoosterTheGamer said:

The thing is, the bumpers, lights, wheels are not on any other car. This car is not in the final release. It also looks like there are no rear doors on the car, which makes it even more unique.

Or its just a generic red car and is only meant to represent what happens in the mission

Edited by Equatecurl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LorshZontek
23 hours ago, BlackScout said:

I really felt like making a render of that Gas Station for some reason.

So sad to see all this SP DLC content being thrown in the trash.

 

r3xMeF9.png

the prop is quite detailed for something in the background probably which does lead to it being a possible single player dlc leftover even more atleast  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot
10 hours ago, LorshZontek said:

the prop is quite detailed for something in the background probably which does lead to it being a possible single player dlc leftover even more atleast  

It IS a DLC leftover. This entire DLC SCREAMS DLC leftovers with the alien weapons and UFO encounter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
silly_nate

So what leftovers from the apocalypse dlc’s (zombies and aliens) do we have in GTAO?

And what leftovers are in the game files?

And if there is, doubt it though, what’s in SP?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
m3ssO
20 hours ago, silly_nate said:

So what leftovers from the apocalypse dlc’s (zombies and aliens) do we have in GTAO?

And what leftovers are in the game files?

And if there is, doubt it though, what’s in SP?

Probably the rusty versions of the cars (but I cant remember the name)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.