Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,792 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

StJimmy

The GTA V beta hunt

spitfire 26 rus

Beta police officers

Sweet Bellic

It looks like there were two variants of Bodhi, because there´s only Bodhi2 model and textures.

NsIo66Z.png

happygrowls

^ That might be a variation with/without Mr. Raspberry Jam, or it's the Last Gen version, which didn't have all the random stuff on the dashboard like the chewing gum and pictures.

WildBrick142

Mr. Raspberry Jam is an extra. bodhi2 is every single Bodhi variation you see in game, There is no "bodhi" or "bodhi3".

PJR_4015

'Bodhi' probably was a civilian version of Trevor's Bodhi. You can briefly see one in the first trailer from V. But I may be wrong, because it could be Trevor's Bodhi too.

Sweet Bellic

'Bodhi' probably was a civilian version of Trevor's Bodhi. You can briefly see one in the first trailer from V. But I may be wrong, because it could be Trevor's Bodhi too.

Yeah at least it looks like a Bodhi in Trailer 1

There´s a particle effect file for Sharmoota job also known as nice House Heist sadly it´s empty.

1Q0wgHx.png

Edited by Sweet Bellic

Johnny362000

If we're talking cars with a "2" but not original we can also include the Feltzer, Schafter, Issi, Elegy and Taxi

Also, interestingly, the Serrano and Buzzard have 1 and 2 variants in the handling data but as far as I remember neither have 2 variants in-game

EDIT: Also the Faggio and the Voodoo going by the models

EDIT 2: The Buzzard does have a second variant - its the one without the guns. I though that was just an extra on the regular buzzard. I guess not

Edited by Johnny362000

Officer Ronson

The traffic cop from the first heist and one of Michael's clothing items retain the beta uniform design. A beta ped could be made with these. top.png

Edited by Officer Ronson

BMWSauberF1.08

If we're talking cars with a "2" but not original we can also include the Feltzer, Schafter, Issi, Elegy and Taxi

Also, interestingly, the Serrano and Buzzard have 1 and 2 variants in the handling data but as far as I remember neither have 2 variants in-game

EDIT 2: The Buzzard does have a second variant - its the one without the guns. I though that was just an extra on the regular buzzard. I guess not

Probably the Schafter and the Serraro have a 2 in their name because in TBOGT both these cars had a standard and a custom variants and when the custom variants were removed due to the introduction of the LSC they forgot to rename the standard variants.

Same probably goes with the taxi since in GTA IV it had 2 variants (excluding the Cabby since it's actually named "cabby" internally).

And also for the Faggio (standard in GTA IV and the classic variant in TBOGT)

Edited by JohnnyK

Voit Turyv

Interestingly, Verlierer is also named 'verlierer2.'

GAwYDwZ.png

-Voron-

Unused drop_ammocrate i guess this one was used instead of wooden ammo crate we got in online.

p4IzWJm.png

Unused prop_gas_grenade this is not BZ GAS used in Jewelry heist nor the Tear gas. This one is probably the Smoke Grenade which is a cut content. However the only existing model is this and its very low quality

cr7Z7Vz.png

prop_new_drug_pack i dont know if its used or not. I havent seen it in gta v or online

voduxdP.png

prop_police_phone i think this one is already posted here. If it really is, sorry. Since GTA ONLINE was gang warfare based in early versions, each faction or gang had its own cellphone design and from model name it can be seen that this is how police forces' phone looked like

mFZdZYP.png

prop_gun_frame more detailed version of this is used in some advertisement in game. However if it was meant to be in the game itself too then its probably cut because i have never seen it.

uJrd4Tg.png

prop_blackjack definitely not used.

oee4S3r.png

i think the one on the right is used however other one isnt. NONE of them are the STICKY bomb we have in the game. However one of these are used in AGENCY HEIST and i dont remember which one exactly.

TpBL34U.png

Edited by -Voron-

Kyle_Stanton

I'm probably reading way too far into this but the Jack Sheepe audio file was added/discovered a couple days ago...? And Jack sheepe is an anagram for the jetpack. The search results also lead to the movie The Rocketeer. In the movie there is a stunt pilot who finds a jetpack in a bi plane. And with the Cunning Stunts dlc coming tuesday it just seems like its all relatable. But anyway all that just popped in my head. Sorry if this was already talked about or if I'm just completely connecting things that don't go, it just seemed interesting to me :)

Spider-Vice

Jacksheepe is literally the lawnmower, it's there since release. It's a nice easter egg/provocation R* made, but definitely nothing to do with Cunning Stunts or the Jetpack.

TheHumanIsland

Yes, to back you up, indeed, Jack Sheepe is the Lawnmower, rather, the company that makes them in the GTA universe, it is a play on John Deere. Same goes for its logo design.

2Vg4VwL.jpg

uYMV8GE.jpg

Edited by TheHumanIsland

WildBrick142

GAwYDwZ.png

There's also stockade (Gruppe Sechs) and stockade3 (Bobcat Security) with stockade2 nowhere to be seen.

Pastry

GAwYDwZ.png

There's also stockade (Gruppe Sechs) and stockade3 (Bobcat Security) with stockade2 nowhere to be seen.

It could have been a police stockade like in GTA IV (if there was one).

Edited by Pastry

Officer Ronson

oee4S3r.png

This is used, once by Dave at the start of Walking Dead Man and it can be seen laying on the table inside of the IAA office.

Sweet Bellic

oee4S3r.png

This is used, once by Dave at the start of Walking Dead Man and it can be seen laying on the table inside of the IAA office.

Yeah I can confirm that.

KENNYOUT3

The traffic cop from the first heist and one of Michael's clothing items retain the beta uniform design. A beta ped could be made with these. top.png

So if people are making a beta police mod they should also have the police drive the beta police cruiser

^ That might be a variation with/without Mr. Raspberry Jam, or it's the Last Gen version, which didn't have all the random stuff on the dashboard like the chewing gum and pictures.

is that a picture from Trevor's vehicle?. Cause if so then that photo shows a German Shepard. Which means German shepards were cut from the game. Right?!

HeySlickThatsMe

speaking of beta cops...

06eU5iE.jpgI have done it :D

//edit ill finish this model and i will upload it

Edited by HeySlickThatsMe

rollschuh2282

i think i found some beta sound, from the mission fresh meat.

http://imgur.com/a/c5l0b

PS: michael2_acid_bath have nikos scream

Spider-Vice

Pretty sure that's Michael, screaming can be tricky to identify.

rollschuh2282

Pretty sure that's Michael, screaming can be tricky to identify.

it's Nikos voice. i am 100% sure

BlackScout

Pretty sure that's Michael de Santa (Ned Luke), screaming can be tricky to identify.

Yup, that's Ned Luke... Not Michael Hollick.

-Voron-

prop_blackjack definitely not used.oee4S3r.png

This is used, once by Dave at the start of Walking Dead Man and it can be seen laying on the table inside of the IAA office. Sorry pal. Forgot about that completely!

Kajjy

Pretty sure that's Michael de Santa (Ned Luke), screaming can be tricky to identify.

Yup, that's Ned Luke... Not Michael Hollick.

Actually, it is Michael Hollick. The sound is one of Niko's death sounds located in pc>audio>speech.rpf>SPEECH>NIKO_02>DEATH_HIGH_01 within GTA IV's files.

Edited by Kajjy

BlackScout

Oh, LOL...

We were wrong then :lol:

Mega

Yeah, Rockstar seems to have a fetish for Niko's pain grunts. Max Payne 3 also has a lot of them.

Edited by Mega

KENNYOUT3

I noticed something interesting. On the In game TV their is a Logger Light Beer Commercial. That commercial shows a baseball stadium and people playing baseball. Was a baseball stadium and possibly a baseball mini game cut?

zanesix

I noticed something interesting. On the In game TV their is a Logger Light Beer Commercial. That commercial shows a baseball stadium and people playing baseball. Was a baseball stadium and possibly a baseball mini game cut?

I am 99% sure that it was made just for the commercial.