Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,653 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

thatGuyyy

Would you be friends with Trevor?

Niobium

No.

I'd put a bullet in his head.

or burn him after he crashes into a tanker?

YOU ALWAYS LIKED GASOLINE TREVOR!

OT: no, i wouldn't want to be friends with trevor. i'd stay the f*ck away from him. if i was as strong as he is, i'd probably kill him

Edited by nobum62

iiGh0STt

no one enjoyed the genius of the merryweather heist?

Officer Ronson

Yes, Trevor ins't a guy who would just kill you because he wants to. He will kill you if you piss him off, if you are nice to him then he'll be nice to you. Mi casa, tu casa.

thatGuyyy

Yes, Trevor ins't a guy who would just kill you because he wants to. He will kill you if you piss him off, if you are nice to him then he'll be nice to you. Mi casa, tu casa.

Then you would be his bitch more than his friend

Officer Ronson

Mind explaining how I would become his bitch if I was his friend? I'd rather live than my getting my head stomped ala Johhny K then funny things being done to my corpse.

thatGuyyy

Mind explaining how I would become his bitch if I was his friend? I'd rather live than my getting my head stomped ala Johhny K then funny things being done to my corpse.

Because you're essentially being nice to him because you're terrified of him

Thats the definition of a bitch

Officer Ronson

Well I could not be nice to him yet I would just keep my opinion to my self, I just don't want to die that is all. I'd rather just keep my mouth shout about him than spelling it out infront of him, I don't want to go out like cousin Debra did.

Niobium

ron and wade were very nice to him, but trevor hits them all the time.

jatiger13

Its part of the story that made no sense. Michael and Franklin don't seem that stupid that they would hang out with someone who is rumored to eat humans. Even if he doesn't eat them himself, he does bring innocent people to the altruists. It was a really forced part of the story.

Trevor DOES eat humans. A character-switch scenario has Trevor throwing up in a little water basin or whatever its called. At the vineyard. When he is done throwing up, he says something like "I'll never eat an indian person again".

BlakeAlv

F*CK YES I WOULD BE HIS BEST FRIEND. But if he messed with me, i'd "CUT HERE" if you know what i mean.

nitrousoxide

no. mad man

Meekail

Yeah, why not? I want meth.

GTAV112

Sure, why not? :D

Captain Arthur

No.

I'd put a bullet in his head.

HAH! Keep on dreaming SoL, you'd never get the balls to do it. You'd go to jail and get raped by a gang banger.

ron and wade were very nice to him, but trevor hits them all the time.

Trevor never hit Ron. He hit Wade because he gave Wade many days to get information about Mike but he still didn't know anything. Good God, when will you get over Johnny's death. He's just a fictional character.

Edited by Gta_V_Fan_101

Osho

Excuse the crudity of my language.

f*ck YOU TREVOR.

SCUMBAG ASSHOLE PIECE OF sh*t.

c*ntsmack, Dogf*cker, Rhino clit

Assmonkey

f*ck YOU, f*ck YOU TO DEATH.

DIE - BURN - ROT IN HELL

I don't think Trevor would mind reading these, he will take this as a compliment instead.

OT: Of course, NOT

Edited by Osho

Captain Arthur

Excuse the crudity of my language.

f*ck YOU TREVOR.

SCUMBAG ASSHOLE PIECE OF sh*t.

c*ntsmack, Dogf*cker, Rhino clit

Assmonkey

f*ck YOU, f*ck YOU TO DEATH.

DIE - BURN - ROT IN HELL

I don't think Trevor would mind reading these, he will take this as a compliment instead.

OT: Of course, NOT

Whoa, calm down. Vercetti is no better. (HUEHEUHUEHUEHUE) I said it. Vercetti is no better than Trevor. :p

GTA-Freak-iX

Yes, atleast I know he won't backstab me like his "best friend" did. He's a crazy psychopath but has courtesy to value friendship

Luddite

I am a huge fan of Trevor but absolutely no. Trevor is a dope-fueled, dangerous, hair-trigger nutcase.

Befriending him is fine if you want you life to be made a nightmare by him, as happens in addict/enabler relationships.

This does allow us for a perfect, broken protag though.

I doubt I would want to be friends with any of them factoring in options A or B...

Psycho_Yuri

Probably my best friend. Loyalty is very important!

Osho

Whoa, calm down. Vercetti is no better. (HUEHEUHUEHUEHUE) I said it. Vercetti is no better than Trevor. :p

Ha ha ha ... Firstly, GTA Characters portrayal is limited to the story or the game world revolving around them, made with the imagination of the writer with some real world inspirations thrown in.

So, who's better (as in gameplay wise or players option to fully flesh out his role) than whom isn't the question.

The right comparison comes with why one's more likeable (strengths, appealing quality, etc you count as impressive in the long run to be remembered) than the other. Vercetti beats him easily here.

This leads to next point, they are both separated by the ERA and the background (I'm sure Vercetti comes out much better than you believe esp. for the controversy stirred up after release by GTA V)

Next, the game ending, if you get my point here without obvious spoilers .. lol

I'll point out more, once story modes are released for the unseen portions in the game and as the topic asks something else won't derail it further.

Edited by Osho

Captain Arthur

Ha ha ha ... Firstly, GTA Characters portrayal is limited to the story or the game world revolving around them, made with the imagination of the writer with some real world inspirations thrown in.

So, who's better (as in gameplay wise or players option to fully flesh out his role) than whom isn't the question.

The right comparison comes with why one's more likeable (strengths, appealing quality, etc you count as impressive in the long run to be remembered) than the other. Vercetti beats him easily here.

This leads to next point, they are both separated by the ERA and the background (I'm sure Vercetti comes out much better than you believe esp. for the controversy stirred up after release by GTA V)

Next, the game ending, if you get my point here without obvious spoilers .. lol

I'll point out more, once story modes are released for the unseen portions in the game and as the topic asks something else won't derail it further.

Man, I was just joking. I like Vercetti too. :p

Officer Ronson

@Osho

The only problem with Tommy is that he can't swim, nor block attacks for some sort of reason. Still I like him even more than the whole IV gang together.

thatGuyyy

@Osho

The only problem with Tommy is that he can't swim, nor block attacks for some sort of reason. Still I like him even more than the whole IV gang together.

It seems like I'm the only once that hated Tommy. He was just a douchebag pretty boy that didn't care for anyone, nothing about him made me like him. Atleast Tony Montana had somewhat of a heart

Real_Badgirl

No, because I wouldn't be able to tolerate his bi polar tendancies. Then again, if I stood up to him and threatened him right back, maybe he'd back off and we'd get along okay. However, he's not the kind of guy I'd want to socialize with.

I wouldn't want to be friends with Michael or Franklin either, because they're just as psychopathic as Trevor is, albeit in different ways.

I like all three of the protagonists as characters, but there's no way I'd want to be friends with any of them in real life.