Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,223 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

I.haigh

Remember when you could collect police bribes?

I.haigh

Remember the good old days? When you could lose a star by simply running through a police bribe?

177px-Policebribe-GTA3.jpg

I feel like adding this into GTA 5 would be pretty cool, I always find myself wishing I could run into one of these and make losing my wanted level just a tad easier, especially when I have helicopters up my ass.

What features from older GTA games do you guys miss and or would have liked to see make a comeback for GTA 5, if any?

Edited by I.haigh

XJpostman

I miss the purple dildo weapon in GTA SA, found in the police station showers.

One if the funniest things i've seen in a GTA.

OT: I don't really miss the police bribes but with such aggressive police anything is welcome.

SavageSalad

I'll just stick to calling lester.

CorruptedVision

Remember the good old days? When you could lose a star by simply running through a police bribe?

I feel like adding this into GTA 5 would be pretty cool, I always find myself wishing I could run into one of these and make losing my wanted level just a tad easier, especially when I have helicopters up my ass.

What features from older GTA games do you guys miss and or would have liked to see make a comeback for GTA 5, if any?

Yea it would be kind of cool but now you can put on glasses or a mask and lose a star the same way.

Shootinalloveryourface

The gold tank from GTA London.

And the chainsaw.

Infinite2324

Hell yea, bring back bribes and purple dildos. Smacking people with that will be hilarious.

Ballistic Jello

Man I think about police bribes ALL the time now, don't think they will ever tone down the police.

gear999

This has already been mentioned on another thread, if we bring back fat cops from IV, then we would have no problem.

Zodape

Yea it would be kind of cool but now you can put on glasses or a mask and lose a star the same way.

But you can't in SP, and that trick only works once. They find you and you can't do that again.

Black & White

Bribing police would be far better. It would be cool too. I could imagine some cutscene. With Michael bribing Agent Norton, I would like to see that in action.

gn1992

Oh I miss that damn star

f*cking cops are psychic in this game

SaturdayNight

1000 for 5 stars gone is good enough for me. Only thing is lester is the middle man this time around.

~Joseph~

I also remember the good citizen thing where you catch someone a cop was chasing.

SecludedMemory

I'm not sure how many people know this but if you put on/remove a mask when they no cops can see you it removes a star.

edit: nevermind, already mentioned.

Edited by SecludedMemory

Happy_Killstick

Maybe meeting up with the police chief and bribe him lets say 10k for 10min of ''diplomacy''

And i would also want to see the purple dildo from SA too :pp

Hockey Stick from LCS

Tec-9 from SA

the .357 revolver from VC

am30

Oh goody, yet another expence when loosing a wanted level is pretty straight forward.

CorruptedVision

But you can't in SP, and that trick only works once. They find you and you can't do that again.

Oh I figured since this was the "online" sub-forum that he was speaking in terms of online play.

StewNorth

Good idea, but that's already kinda what Lester does.

That being said, I wouldn't mind that addition so I may save lester's ability for something more important and 1 or 2 stars.

CrazyRay

Who cares?

Remember when you could get ammo and body armor at your safehouse?

Yeah, so what??

Zodape

Oh I figured since this was the "online" sub-forum that he was speaking in terms of online play.

I also talked about online: You can only do that trick once. You could pick as many bribes as you wanted in previous GTAs. I simply threw SP in my post aswell, because, why not? Both games are part of GTA V after all and they share similar gameplay mechanics.

Edited by Zodape

WBaker

Running over peds for money. I loved having a reason to drive on the sidewalk besides for fun.

RAS_ZeroZ

Calling Lester is a pain.. having to scroll through all those names while driving 100mph.

Edited by RAS_ZeroZ