Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,243 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

wiizardii

That screen shot of Michael in a white suit with an AK..

wiizardii

And guys remember that the Screenshot is an In game taken screenshot, So the guys at R* Played the mission while taking the Screen and editing it on that view. There are also vehicles blowing up OBVIOUSLY in the background as seen. So yeah, as I said, somewhere in the Paleto Score beta or a whole another mission

Edited by Phoenix_Shit

Darth_Starkiller

I've seen an unreleased artwork where Michael, Trevor and Franklin are robbing Maze Bank.

Here is it:

blocked-stats-bg.jpg

I also found this one, which looks like the sport where they'd go after doing the heist.

gta5-artwork-55-hd.jpg

Notice the suits are the same in both artworks. While Michael still isn't wearing the white and red suit from the screenshot, that's not a problem. Maybe you could choose your suit or at some point they changed the suits. By the way, something else to think: why in the artwork where Michael is counting money, he is at Franklin's house?

wiizardii

I've seen an unreleased artwork where Michael, Trevor and Franklin are robbing Maze Bank.

Here is it:

http://cdn.sc.rockstargames.com/images/games/GTAV/blocked-stats-bg.jpg

I also found this one, which looks like the sport where they'd go after doing the heist.

http://www.grandtheftauto5.fr/images/artworks-officiels/gta5-artwork-55-hd.jpg

Notice the suits are the same in both artworks. While Michael still isn't wearing the white and red suit from the screenshot, that's not a problem. Maybe you could choose your suit or at some point they changed the suits. By the way, something else to think: why in the artwork where Michael is counting money, he is at Franklin's house?

Holy sh*t man, you just made history

Well the first artwork was actually a little bit of the big heist Obvious approach in the end of the game, but it may have been beta. The second one may be beta version of Paleto score. What does artworks represents.

Edited by Andreas
Removed IMG tags.

iProinsias

Unfortunatley you can't do this with Michael in the final game. However with Franklin and Trevor by changing into stealth and the selecting the peices of the suit individually you can put the ski mask with the suit. I don't understand though why it works with F and T, when Michael's reverts back to no mask every time you choose a suit jacket.

It's also funny how Michael simply doesn't have any hats to buy. Kinda odd, don't you think?

I always thought it was weird that Ponsonbys doesn't have any expensive sunglasses to buy.

wiizardii
@ Phoenix

This picture? That's not Paleto Bay, that's downtown LS.

Yeah I know, like I said. But it could be a beta version of the mission, as I said, instead of them doing it up in paleto, they go down to the city and execute the heist. Already said that man.. Edited by Andreas
Removed IMG tag.

Darth_Starkiller

Yeah I know, like I said. But it could be a beta version of the mission, as I said, instead of them doing it up in paleto, they go down to the city and execute the heist. Already said that man..

Well, unlikely. They choose that location because it'd be a lot harder to hit a bank in LS. That would take some substantial changes, and not only this pic is relatively recent, but the Paleto Score, and all it's characteristics, not present here, were made to be specifically memorable.

Well the first artwork was actually a little bit of the big heist Obvious approach in the end of the game, but it may have been beta. The second one may be beta version of Paleto score. What does artworks represents.

While the masks look like the one they wore, in no moment they entered Maze Bank, and after the Paleto Score, they wouldn't be there, as there was no van at this moment. If I'm correct, the only van was Sanchez's, but it was black and he drove away as soon as he could. They're also still carrying the bags, in which occasion, the van wouldn't be there, parked like this.

Acetaminophen

0_0.jpg

Badass Big J

Sharmoota job. :ph34r:

wiizardii

Sorry for the big bump, but I wanted to bring this thread back for people to speculate even more.

Any moderator, if you think this thread is too old and stupid to bring back, feel free to lock it :cry:

Andreas

Sorry for the big bump, but I wanted to bring this thread back for people to speculate even more.

It would have been better if you added something that leads to an interesting discussion, rather than bumping the topic just for the sake of it. That's basically the rule of thumb for reviving old discussions.

I will keep it open nonetheless. Just make sure to add to the discussion in future, if you're going to bump a several months old thread.

Edited by Andreas

S1LV3R_W0LF

That DOF effect in the background... :whistle:

StJimmy

It would have been better if you added something that leads to an interesting discussion, rather than bumping the topic just for the sake of it. That's basically the rule of thumb for reviving old discussions.

I will keep it open nonetheless. Just make sure to add to the discussion in future, if you're going to bump a several months old thread.

There's a discussion going on in the Beta hunt thread in gameplay about this, feel free to take it over there.