Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,840 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

wiizardii

That screen shot of Michael in a white suit with an AK..

wiizardii

To this day, I always wonder, that screen shot of Michael in a white suit, with inner red, and an AK running.. We never saw them doing a heist of that in the game.. Its that screeen shot up there ^^^^^^ on this forums main thingy or whatever its called. Left to the helicopter. I always wondered what is was.. Does someone know of that in game screen shot?

PS: I may be a retard, but yeah.

lol232

Wut.

I don't see it.

Polish_Trucker

Wut.

I don't see it.

Michael%28GTAV%29_Beige-Suit.GTAV.jpg

OT: It's probably that cut heist or a mission in BETA stages :^:

lol232

Kinda looks like the beta version of the Paleto Score.

wiizardii

Wut.

I don't see it.

http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130709163325/gtawiki/images/a/a4/Michael(GTAV)_Beige-Suit.GTAV.jpg

OT: It's probably that cut heist or a mission in BETA stages :^:

Yeah, but at the background, there is some buldings. So it may have been a basic bank they took in the city instead of doing it in Paleto up in north and sh*t, right? It looks cool though, reminds me of Three Leaf Clover from GTA IV haha Edited by Andreas
Removed IMG tag.

lol232

Yeah, but at the background, there is some buldings. So it may have been a basic bank they took in the city instead of doing it in Paleto up in north and sh*t, right?

Yeah, definitely.

It could also be the beta jewel store job.

Edited by Andreas
Removed unnecessary quotes.

poklane

Yeah, but at the background, there is some buldings. So it may have been a basic bank they took in the city instead of doing it in Paleto up in north and sh*t, right?

What if the Heists DLC also applies to Single Player? :ph34r: That'd could be a reason we aren't hearing sh*t about it. Edited by Andreas
Removed unnecessary quotes.

DiscoPanda

I believe that's an early version of how Michael was supposed to be dressed up for loud approach of Jewel Store job.

As you can see his outfit is very similar, with the bag and the rifle.

lol232

What if the Heists DLC also applies to Single Player? :ph34r: That'd could be a reason we aren't hearing sh*t about it.

That would be f*cking awesome! Edited by Andreas
Removed quotes.

poklane

I believe that's an early version of how Michael was supposed to be dressed up for loud approach of Jewel Store job.

Could be yeah. In the Michael trailer, he also doesn't wear the bike helmet, but what you see in that screenshot. But then again, that mission never featured shooting while on foot.

Bonnano

I believe we had to choose our own suit, like Three Leaf Clover. That would have been neat. Although I hated the lack of gloves, no professionalism there.

Andreas

Guys, cut the quote-trains and only keep the parts of a post you reply to. It takes literally only a couple of seconds to do this.

Zodape

Sharmoota job. :ph34r:

TJGM

Could be yeah. In the Michael trailer, he also doesn't wear the bike helmet, but what you see in that screenshot. But then again, that mission never featured shooting while on foot.

I doubt it. Because in the original trailer we got back in 2011, they didn't wear white suits. Of course R* could've went to the white suits after that trailer and then went back to the black/grey suits for final release, but seems unlikely.

Edited by TheJAMESGM

lol232

I doubt it. Because in the original trailer we got back in 2011, they didn't wear white suits. Of course R* could've went to the white suits after that trailer and then went back to the black/grey suits for final release, but seems unlikely.

They didn't wear white suits because they were doing the "Quiet approach", we didn't see the "Loud Approach" in the first trailer.

They were wearing red exterminator boiler suits.

Edited by lol232

Bonnano

Oh yeah, I don't know if this is a bug, but I chose Norm Richards for the Paleto Heist in a post-ending mission replay, and Michael didn't wore the normal heist suit with gloves and tie, instead, he wore the dirty and scruffy default grey suit. Trevor wore one of those silly looking cheap suits from Binco too. Anyone else tried this?

It could have been foreshadowing that choosing Norm was a cheap and bad choice, but seeing Trevor with a ski mask and that ill-fitting suit was hilarious,

wiizardii

Whatever it is, its nice..... I dunno, I guess small things is what makes big things. :D

He also has an AK, so its definently somewhere in A beta version of Paleto score. I could go very deep into this, calling it some early DLC screenshot, but I aint gunna go there. People are gunna hate on me lol .

iProinsias

CLEARLY an homage to the intro of "Zombieland".

/sarcasm

To anyone who doesn't get the joke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5J1Dz6FPvw

3:59

Edited by iProinsias

GamerShotgun

CLEARLY an homage to the intro of "Zombieland".

/sarcasm

To anyone who doesn't get the joke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5J1Dz6FPvw

3:59

I hope you know which movie is that scene taken from. :D I mean... the part where the guy is shooting madly with his gun.

Edited by GamerShotgun

Alec Skorpio

Can you even get that white suit in game? It's been so long since I've bought any clothes to look and see...

universetwisters

They didn't have ski masks in V, excluding the prologue, did they?

Lil ski

Just the stealth outfits and on the outfits only. I wish you could wear them alone with any outfit. Sucks how the game FORCES you to wear whatever they want you to wear :(

Edited by Lil ski

universetwisters

Just the stealth outfits and on the outfits only. I wish you could wear them alone with any outfit. Sucks how the game FORCES you to wear whatever they want you to wear :(

I know you can wear Trevor's beanie from "scouting the port" by putting on the dock worker outfit and individually changing the clothes

Budweiser Addict

Unfortunatley you can't do this with Michael in the final game. However with Franklin and Trevor by changing into stealth and the selecting the peices of the suit individually you can put the ski mask with the suit. I don't understand though why it works with F and T, when Michael's reverts back to no mask every time you choose a suit jacket.

universetwisters

Unfortunatley you can't do this with Michael in the final game. However with Franklin and Trevor by changing into stealth and the selecting the peices of the suit individually you can put the ski mask with the suit. I don't understand though why it works with F and T, when Michael's reverts back to no mask every time you choose a suit jacket.

It's also funny how Michael simply doesn't have any hats to buy. Kinda odd, don't you think?

Lil ski

It's also funny how Michael simply doesn't have any hats to buy. Kinda odd, don't you think?

Yeah and how funny when I go to Binco wearing a polo and boardshorts and I go buy some new casual shoes, Michael automatically wears a three piece suit out of nowhere!

universetwisters

Yeah and how funny when I go to Binco wearing a polo and boardshorts and I go buy some new casual shoes, Michael automatically wears a three piece suit out of nowhere!

That pissed the hell out of me. Like when you're playing as Trevor for instance, you either have to:

A) wear boots with your pants and roll your pant legs up to the top of the boot and look ugly at it

B) Not wear pants at all

And even if you take the second option, you STILL wear boots! Who the f*ck wears whitie-tighties with boots? Hell, only "decent" shoes Trevor can buy are formal suit shoes.

wiizardii

Guys, dont get into some mini rant on the character customization... If you want it gone or something, just go to that Patch DLC upgrade wishlist or whatever its called. Even though it will never be gone, because R* are too busy with GTA Clusterf*ckline instead of GTA V.

Effects

Binco has nice Clothes for Trevor Im pretty sure

OT:Probably a cut mission orr soon to be dlc

StJimmy

I was wondering the same thing too, this screen wasn't released long before the official trailer, which means this must have been a veeeeery late cut, too late if you ask me, something isn't right.