Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,812 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
s1ckmad3

Replay Same Mission

s1ckmad3

well its not the "replay button" im talking about its martin i noticed when you finish a job with him and you immediately call him for another you get the same one again last night i got rooftop rumble ,once i was done called him got it again was done called him got it again repeat until you get tired of playing it over and over and over hope it works for you.

wowsuchmama

Could you please try structuring your sentences properly? Thanks.

s1ckmad3

No go off yourself please thank you

gtaocicat

well its not the "replay button" im talking about its martin i noticed when you finish a job with him and you immediately call him for another you get the same one again last night i got rooftop rumble ,once i was done called him got it again was done called him got it again repeat until you get tired of playing it over and over and over hope it works for you.

that explains why we got that mission over and over . it was fun .

s1ckmad3

yeah after i left to get the heavy sniper i called him and got "clearing the cathouse" after i was done i called him instantly and it replayed the mission after playing it 4 more times i called it a night and watched netflix

Edited by s1ckmad3

SomeRandomDave

Please don't take a Smith & Wesson .500, put it to your temple, and pull the trigger. We'd all miss you so much.

s1ckmad3

Please don't take a Smith & Wesson .500, put it to your temple, and pull the trigger. We'd all miss you so much.

head-explodes.jpg

SomeRandomDave

head-explodes.jpg

Welp, I'm going to jail...

s1ckmad3

head-explodes.jpg

Welp, I'm going to jail...

also ! you are cleaning that up you know............

ZakeBudek

Good tip. I was playing Cathouse last night with a buddy to show him the hassle free helicopter pickup (just land on the motel and the girl comes to you) - and we wanted to try it on Hard and see the RP payout since it was so simple. Also I'd like to get Defender a few times, I've only played it once.

s1ckmad3

Good tip. I was playing Cathouse last night with a buddy to show him the hassle free helicopter pickup (just land on the motel and the girl comes to you) - and we wanted to try it on Hard and see the RP payout since it was so simple. Also I'd like to get Defender a few times, I've only played it once.

lol i do the same it truly is hassle free just a quick swoop and your out

gtaocicat

yeah after i left to get the heavy sniper i called him and got "clearing the cathouse" after i was done i called him instantly and it replayed the mission after playing it 4 more times i called it a night and watched netflix

why didnt you invite me to those missions?

s1ckmad3

1st time i set an invite it said you were busy, 2nd it said it sent request and then your name disappeared , and 3rd time you were busy again

gtaocicat

1st time i set an invite it said you were busy, 2nd it said it sent request and then your name disappeared , and 3rd time you were busy again

i think i had just died when it dissapeared . someone blew up my car as i was accepting a mission . hence why i was busy again after i dissapeared

s1ckmad3

i think i had just died when it dissapeared . someone blew up my car as i was accepting a mission . hence why i was busy again after i dissapeared

nawwww you just doing your whore-ish duties slanging your female characters ass like the lot lizard she is JK LMAO

gtaocicat

nawwww you just doing your whore-ish duties slanging your female characters ass like the lot lizard she is JK LMAO

dude i was on my main character

s1ckmad3

your main is a whore too jk lmao

gtaocicat

your main is a whore too jk lmao

you are just pissed off because your female character threw your main character in the friend zone lol

LordBunchiez 1

Just wonderin, is anyone willing to do rooftop rumble now on xbox? Gt: LordBunchiez im on now