Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,442 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Fox2Quick

Vehicle Body Styling Database (Save Editor)

bblblw

Anyone remember the value for the zebra inferior on the peyote? Thanks

Vixaan

Does anybody know the codes to create a solid coloured Rumpo (without the Weazel News or Deludamol liveries)?

I've looked everywhere for some information on this but I can only seem to spawn Rumpos with liveries on them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Change the livery option too 1.

(livery option is in advanced options)

blk95ta

Is there any way to change the color of the stock wheels on the phoenix and add white letter tires? I did the bright yellow glitch and put the stock wheels back on and they are a very dark gold now but i would like them a lighter gold.

Edited by blk95ta

Officer620

Does anybody know the codes to create a solid coloured Rumpo (without the Weazel News or Deludamol liveries)?

I've looked everywhere for some information on this but I can only seem to spawn Rumpos with liveries on them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Change the livery option too 1.

(livery option is in advanced options)

This worked for me. Thanks a million :turn:

Cheers!

street tacos310

Anyone remember the value for the zebra inferior on the peyote? Thanks

255 will give you zebra seats with hardtop. I know zebra seats only spawn in convertable...if you change the crown in the back seat window that says los santos the zebra seats will dissapear.

bblblw

Hm OK thanks

So if i put 255 and mess with the roof option i should get it in convertible?

street tacos310

Hm OK thanks

So if i put 255 and mess with the roof option i should get it in convertible?

sorry i wasnt specific...255 body style...havnt tried roof options though.

S0lo

Cheers!

If you set an RGB color as primary & secondary,the livery will not show

uhm, no. you still need to set the livery to the right value, else you just get a colored version of the News/Deludamol Van.

Cheers!

also, you can always steal the car you're interested in in SP, drive it into one of your garages, save, then look at that save in the editor. this will show you the values you're looking for. basic reverse engineering, so to say.

PlatinumDruggie

On the peyote body style 1 is hard top and 2 is convertible, or the other way arounf

Officer620

Cheers!

also, you can always steal the car you're interested in in SP, drive it into one of your garages, save, then look at that save in the editor. this will show you the values you're looking for. basic reverse engineering, so to say.

I've done this before, but didn't seem to think of doing that with the Rumpo :blush: I'll remember that in future, thanks.

Cheers!

Hoopdog

Ooi guess nets gois I just thought of something that would look nice on my chrome adder hahahaha jokes chill out keep calm no adders back to topic do you think we could have two pearlescents it would be awesome aye we should try I think it may be possible ¥mçá

Ubermacht

Ooi guess nets gois I just thought of something that would look nice on my chrome adder hahahaha jokes chill out keep calm no adders back to topic do you think we could have two pearlescents it would be awesome aye we should try I think it may be possible ¥mçá

I doubt it.

PlatinumDruggie

Two pearlescents is impossible in my opinion

But then, yellow prl plus blue prl would be green, why not just choose green ?

Amistrulez

Can we please stop with colors? For all of you, put chrome pearlecent on save editor if you dont want anything.

Tocjr
Fox2Quick, on 23 Jan 2014 - 1:20 PM, said:Fox2Quick, on 23 Jan 2014 - 1:20 PM, said:Fox2Quick, on 23 Jan 2014 - 1:20 PM, said:

BODY STYLE

BeeJay XL:

255: Michael under blanket in back seat (makes car 2 seater)

Duneloader:

255: Snorkel, junk in back

Roosevelt:

0- no trunk, no spares

1- no trunk, left spare

2- no trunk, right spare

3- no trunk, both spares

4- trunk, no spares

253- trunk, left spare

254- trunk, right spare

255- trunk, both spares

Stinger:

255- soft top up

Akuma:

4- no fenders, no windshield

Hoosierdaddy76, on 09 Feb 2014 - 07:40 AM, said:Hoosierdaddy76, on 09 Feb 2014 - 07:40 AM, said:Hoosierdaddy76, on 09 Feb 2014 - 07:40 AM, said:

0_0.jpg

9- both fenders, windshield

255 (to everything)- both fenders, windshield

255 (just body style)- front fender, windshield

PCJ600:

0- no headlight

8- single large light

16- double lights

Ruffian:

0- no headlight

8- single large light

16- double lights, remove front fender

Lifeguard Blazer:

0- everything off

1- just the box

2- just the float

3- box and float

Cop Car Stuff

PerceusSOZ, on 31 Jan 2014 - 04:28 AM, said:PerceusSOZ, on 31 Jan 2014 - 04:28 AM, said:PerceusSOZ, on 31 Jan 2014 - 04:28 AM, said:

Ok so thanks to the help of a friend I learned something that could be a breakthrough for this thread. But I need to test more and look into it before I release it.

Police Cruiser (aka Police3 or Police interceptor):

ALL OPTIONS SET TO ZERO: Stock everything.

Front Bumper 1: Custom Front Bumper 1

Front Bumper 2: Custom Front Bumper 2 (carbon?)

Rear Bumper 1: Custom Rear Bumper 1

Rear Bumper 2: Custom Rear Bumper 2 (carbon?)

Skirts 1: Custom Side Skirt 1

Skirts 2: Custom Side Skirts 2 (carbon?)

Hood 1: Custom Hood 1 (hood with intake scoop)

Hood 2: Custom Hood 2 (hood with dual Tri-Slot intakes)

Spoiler 1: Low Level Spoiler

Spoiler 2: High Level Spoiler

^^^^I am certain on the above options. I am uncertain, however, about the below:

Grille 1: Pushbar 1

Grille 2: Pushbar 2 (aka Enforcer Pushbar)

Also all 0s on the Normal Street Buffalo remove all the skirts but theirs also a glitch to do it. :/

Edited by Tocjr

Hoopdog

I don't think you know what I mean not two pearlescents for one colour like let's say we have purple for primary and secondary the we have like pearl on primary and on secondary we have red pearl that's what I mean

Tehguy123

Now that 1.12 is out, is there still a way to glitch vehicles from SP into MP?

EDANBURGH

That's the question everyone currently wants an answer to. No SP to MP is pretty much the end of the line for me.

Texmaniac

Now that 1.12 is out, is there still a way to glitch vehicles from SP into MP?

I always heard the lagswitcth method couldn't be patched..any truth to this?

Timpo

Also all 0s on the Normal Street Buffalo remove all the skirts but theirs also a glitch to do it. :/

What do you mean? Removing the sporty body kit from the normal Buffalo? That would be great. Always wanted to see that one without the sporty bumpers, like an ordinary sedan.

Officer620

What do you mean? Removing the sporty body kit from the normal Buffalo? That would be great. Always wanted to see that one without the sporty bumpers, like an ordinary sedan.

Looks just like the FIB/LSPD Buffalo. The only thing that can't be removed is the exhaust, meaning there are two very large shiny exhaust pipes sticking out the rear of the vehicle where the skirt used to cover it.

I'm now regretting not bringing one Online for my garage... :(

Cheers!

Iceman918

That's the question everyone currently wants an answer to. No SP to MP is pretty much the end of the line for me.

Well we need to do some work on this boys....

I CAN CONFIRM that you CAN bring in a black & white Crown Victoria police car into online as well as the Bugstar van but the only way I have been able to get it to work is by joining a public lobby and pressing "go" NOT by accepting an invite.

Attempts to start an invite only session, accept an invite to an invite only session, and accept and invite to a Pub lobby have all come up empty.... EXTREMELY frustrating but hopefully somebody can tweak my method a bit and help us out here

EDANBURGH

I don't follow? You mean you brought them into a public lobby today? Clicking "Go" has been the only reliable method since import to invite only was patched at 1.11. Import to invite from friend was hotfixed shortly after

Iceman918

I don't follow? You mean you brought them into a public lobby today? Clicking "Go" has been the only reliable method since import to invite only was patched at 1.11. Import to invite from friend was hotfixed shortly after

That's not true. I run a role play crew and I have been bringing in emergency vehicles, vans, trucks, etc in to private lobbies through player invite until I tried this afternoon.

EDANBURGH

Fair enough I'll take your word but it's not worked once that way for me for weeks.

Only "Go" has been consistent. Anyway, are you saying it still works into public lobbies without a lagswitch?

Amistrulez

Lagswitch method is super eazy you should use it but I think we need store high-end vehicle glitch.

KingReflex

Havent't updated yet but ive always been able to bring cars to a friends invite only. The only problem was sometimes any invite would bring up a "Unable to load save. Servers are down" notification. But as for today, who knows. Plus on Rockstars page it says you can no longer bring some unobtainable vehicles online. Which? If its anything crazy like the blimp or hvy cutter I dont mind. Just still please let me bring my tanks with tire smoke and chrome titans.

EDANBURGH

I tried a straight SP to MP with Michael's Tailgater into public lobby as soon as I updated today. It vanished.

Iceman918

All I know is that I can 100% confirm the black and white Crown Victoria police car and Bigstar Van into a pub lobby through the "GO" button and lagswitch method. Both vehicles stayed in the lobby for 5-10 minutes before I left to try something new and both were driven.

I'm not even concerned about storing Super Cars or anything of the sort because that's WHY R* patches these things. I just want to be able to bring in the most versatile vehicle arsenal I can for role play sessions. So if anyone can figure out a way to get them into an invite only session I would be extremely grateful; I'll keep everyone posted as well.

EDANBURGH

Okay so lagswitch required now I assume.

I was talking about SP 2 MP without one.