What was the hardest mission for you?

xboxsucks

The hardest mission for me was messing with the man. I had to redo do it and do it and do it... It really pissed me off.

Not a mission, but the jumps were BY FAR the toughest thing for me. My 36th and final one was a jump I had done numerous times before, but never counted apparently.

Jimmy Patterson

The Caos mission was the hardest mission for me.  It took me 3 and a half hours to beat it.  The mission was pretty stupid too.  The mission where you kill "2 of your associates" was also very hard.

The hardest mission was the driver, the malibu missions coz he had a turbo and u had a sentinal, i thought that was hard

chaos mission was a biotch!!

and for some reason, i am having a tough time beating the 1st street race for sunshine autos.....damn cars keep crunching me. :sly:

The driver mission is a s.o.b  :p .  You have to hope he crashes and you have to drive perfect.

user posted image

DivineIntervention

Messing with the Man, definitely.  I'd blow up like 5 cars in a row and the chaosmeter would increase by about a millimeter. :p

dude, messing with the man was easy, all u do is keep shooting at a blown up car and the meter increases like all the way to the top before 1 minute passes

and deathrow was the hardest mission for me

the driver took me the most tries to complete and put my controller in the most jeopordy of being smashed to pieces but i would have to say death row was the hardest. that was just a b*tch and a half.

The last mission from CO. Cortez was the hardest for me. I kept f*cking up. That, and the RC Helicopter mission. All the others were kinda easy.

I would have to say Death Row, but damn, I can't beat the 1st street race either  :sneaky:

user posted image

Just because I'm busted doesn't mean that I can't still speak to the people!

Haha, I guess Az isn't an admin anymore. ;)

death roiw was eazy peezy. though i had lots of packages so i had python and armor. it was so easy. just get soem packages it is easy with that python. o and i flew the helicopter to mae it easier