1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

[XBOX] Approved Custom Races

LuapYllier

@King erm....I think so....did you not put three police barriers to block of the entrance before the car park? Maybe this is just my mistake?

@halal In regards to the hairpins and swapping them. I'll try and describe it as best I can. At the arena you have two hairpins that are in effect a mirrored image when viewed from above. So two U's touching on the bend. Your CP's are like in ME in that since they can't be placed on the apex you have put them on the exit of the hairpin. Try switching them to the entrance. This is still not ideal but as the hairpins touch and CP's can't overlap this may be the best you can do here.

Just to add: chicanes, my vote here may seem harsh, in fact it probably is. I ummed and ahhed but felt that as it was titled chicanes I thought that although there was nothing technically wrong with the race, since it was called chicanes and there were only two, more should have been done to make them feel like race track chicanes. Happy that it was approved though.

Edited by midders10
Halal Cyborg

@halal In regards to the hairpins and swapping them. I'll try and describe it as best I can. At the arena you have two hairpins that are in effect a mirrored image when viewed from above. So two U's touching on the bend. Your CP's are like in ME in that since they can't be placed on the apex you have put them on the exit of the hairpin. Try switching them to the entrance. This is still not ideal but as the hairpins touch and CP's can't overlap this may be the best you can do here.

Ah ok, thanks for getting back to me...I will try that and it might solve the problem...

I keep making tracks now and think they're all improving a lot...

The Lonesome Drifter

I'm gonna be making a playlist based on a "driving school" of sorts to help people in becoming non tanners and scrubs in races. But I'm gonna need a little help with what tests I can do. I've already got a few topics covered in races, but I'll need more before it's finished. So anybody know any topics I can cover?

Topics currently covered are:

-high speed turning

-salmon challenge (misspelled, but think of the gran Turismo "weave through the cones" test)

-controlling jumps (I know, but sadly it has to be done)

-Off road test

-maximising wheelie speed

MarcusDaze

I'm gonna be making a playlist based on a "driving school" of sorts to help people in becoming non tanners and scrubs in races. But I'm gonna need a little help with what tests I can do. I've already got a few topics covered in races, but I'll need more before it's finished. So anybody know any topics I can cover?

-high speed turning

-salmon challenge (misspelled, but think of the gran Turismo "weave through the cones" test)

-Off road test

You must have "Find the correct Racing line".

The Lonesome Drifter

-high speed turning

-Off road test

Nice :D but how would I be able to present that in a race? Do you think I could try and create "gates" at inside lanes on turns to represent them being the most effective driving line?

Remember these arnt proper race tracks, they are serving to teach people how to race on proper tracks (or the crap many spew out these days :/)

MarcusDaze

-high speed turning

-Off road test

Nice :D but how would I be able to present that in a race? Do you think I could try and create "gates" at inside lanes on turns to represent them being the most effective driving line?

Remember these arnt proper race tracks, they are serving to teach people how to race on proper tracks (or the crap many spew out these days :/)

You could find/create different types of corners, 90°, 45°, hairpins, chicanes and so on (Those types of corners you will meet in a real race) and somehow place some kind of barriers to guide the drivers through with the correct racing line.. Don't know how it will work out but if you can find some way to make this good it would be a nice track for beginners to cover the basics. :)

Edited by MarcusDaze
The Lonesome Drifter

-high speed turning

-Off road test

You could find/create different types of corners, 90°, 45°, hairpins, chicanes and so on (Those types of corners you will meet in a real race) and somehow place some kind of barriers to guide the drivers through with the correct racing line.. Don't know how it will work out but if you can find some way to make this good it would be a nice track for beginners to cover the basics. :)

Cheers :) I'll get to work on it within the hour and post it up once it's finished so the "pros" can inspect it :)

The Lonesome Drifter

Use GTA weapons to lay out the drive line.

:)

Still in the BETA though, just finding a good technical spot to make a basic circuit (already scrapped two circuits in vinewood due to hill jumps and sandy shores due to similarities with the cutting corners (I think?) circuit). But I'm working on one in paleto now, which I've had no problems with so far.

• 3 weeks later...
Argonaut

http://rsg.ms/27eec85

143 Plays, 91% rating.

Ultimate Car Test-Offroad

"Push your vehicles to the extreme across Marshes, deserts, rivers and inclines in this point to point land race for SUVs and Off-roaders. Bifta not recommended."

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Halal Cyborg

damn it's a real shame so many people have gone over to sony...

this thread compared to the ps4 one pales in comparison

VanessaMagick

I didn't even notice that my Go Karting track got approved. I fixed the mild issues present in it and it flows a lot better.

I also made some massive improvements to Bright Lights, Big City, but it still doesn't come aaanywhere close to satisfying the visibility requirements. Long races are hard.

• 4 weeks later...
Pressure Drop

Hi everyone.
Just wanted to post my new track here that some may be interested in.

0a3e7cb5afe69dc04edd36dc5b052f51.png

Cutting Coroners GP <--- Click here for link (Xbox One)

It is an xbox one remake of the test track used by Broughy1322 in his fastest fully upgraded cars series on YouTube. (

)

It has been verified by Broughy and he has a link to it on his page, just so you know I'm not ripping him off!

I would also reccommend checking out his other races that have not been verified here, as there are some new ones that are not included on this page, specifically The North Loop, Olympic Grand Prix & Blaine County 24h.

Links to all his races are on this page

Thanks for your time :cool:

• Like 1
Beartooth Bek

Hello guys and girls,

I recently started making Track-Preview Video's on youtube. If you have some spare time or want to get to know some good races, check out my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxXJAGSdv4x3esBeOtHcDRA

It's all for Xbox One and the links of the jobs are in the description of the video.

Hope you like it!

Cheers, Bek!

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
GTA_Crispyy

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/QNtcz8KAlEaQUPpEEy6I5A

Bifta Karting. All my jobs are legit.

PUBLISHED 15 DAYS AGO

2_0.jpg
117 38 193
REQUIRED
RANK

PLAYERS

1 to 15

TEAMS

GAME MODE

Land Race

ROUTE TYPE

Laps

ROUTE LENGTH

0.89 miles

VEHICLE CLASSES

Off-Road

RATING

75%

DESCRIPTION

Fun x fun = Yes.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
B3astGTS

Why were this and the PS thread unpinned. At the very least these threads made it easy to find tested, quality content.

• 5 years later...