Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,296 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Jack Reacher

GTAO needs a rave scene.

The Mechanic

EDIT : Double Post SORRY

I've been to plenty of raves and enjoy electronic music more than half the sh*t we have today. Frankly it's amazing.

FOR EXAMPLE!

It's... Just so good....

EDIT 2 : Hardstyle 4 Lyfe

EDIT 3: For those that don't know. Defqon 1 is a festival that is for mostly Hardstyle and Electronic Artists. I know in the video the first two songs are not electronic or hardstyle / hard bass etc. in Any way, At 5:30 a Hardstyle song does play however :3

That isn't a f*cking rave. Poser sh*t bro. A rave is something held in a dark f*cking basement where you trip on LSD and X, Listening to sh*tty f*cking EDM. That is a EMF. An Electronic Music Festivals. Real Raves are dead.

MsWolfe

I've been to plenty of raves and enjoy electronic music more than half the sh*t we have today. Frankly it's amazing.

FOR EXAMPLE!

It's... Just so good....

EDIT 3: For those that don't know. Defqon 1 is a festival that is for mostly Hardstyle and Electronic Artists. I know in the video the first two songs are not electronic or hardstyle / hard bass etc. in Any way, At 5:30 a Hardstyle song does play however :3

That isn't a f*cking rave. Poser sh*t bro. A rave is something held in a dark f*cking basement where you trip on LSD and X, Listening to sh*tty f*cking EDM. That is a EMF. An Electronic Music Festivals. Real Raves are dead.

You sir are an Idiot, I was it using to refer to my love for Electronic Music you stupid f*cking c*nt.

Get a life, you worthless excuse for a human being.

And for the record, a rave doesn't have to be held inside. There are outdoor festivals where they have raves every night. You stupid piece of slime.

Edited by MsWolfe

Jack Reacher

I jack off to scarecrows.

Ecstasyisfun

FOR EXAMPLE!

It's... Just so good....

PLEASE f*ckING KILL YOURSELF

The Mechanic

FOR EXAMPLE!

It's... Just so good....

You sir are an Idiot, I was it using to refer to my love for Electronic Music you stupid f*cking c*nt.

And for the record, a rave doesn't have to be held inside. There are outdoor festivals where they have raves every night. You stupid piece of slime.

Well arn't you a foul mouth lass. Disagree with you and you f*cking lose your sh*te. That's not good. Yet Again. That is not a rave. That is a EMF. A rave isn't a huge gathering. it is a small affair.

GourangaMaster

FOR EXAMPLE!

It's... Just so good....

Mate played at DQ1 2012 in sydney i think it was. Had some nice footage he took there, sh*t was cray as farq. Not a huge fan of hardstyle but i can dig some of it.

SuperJude™

#hardstyle

Jack Reacher

Sometimes I chase after geese in my local park.

MsWolfe

FOR EXAMPLE!

It's... Just so good....

Well arn't you a foul mouth lass. Disagree with you and you f*cking lose your sh*te. That's not good. Yet Again. That is not a rave. That is a EMF. A rave isn't a huge gathering. it is a small affair.

You're the one who insulted me first you cocky bastard, go hop back on your moms dick you dumb c*nt.

The Mechanic

FOR EXAMPLE!

It's... Just so good....

You're the one who insulted me first you cocky bastard, go hop back on your moms dick you dumb c*nt.

I didn't insult you.. I just said that isn't a rave that it was poser sh*t..? The f*ck is wrong with you?

Jack Reacher

FOR EXAMPLE!

It's... Just so good....

I didn't insult you.. I just said that isn't a rave that it was poser sh*t..? The f*ck is wrong with you?

The man clearly loves his raves. Love is a deep thing. You cannot understand the actions of a man who is in love.

Let him be. For he loves the rave.

Tehguy123

FOR EXAMPLE!

It's... Just so good....

The man clearly loves his raves. Love is a deep thing. You cannot understand the actions of a man who is in love.

Holy quote pyramid Batman!

Jack Reacher

FOR EXAMPLE!

It's... Just so good....

See this is why we need a rave.

I am going to go and put a bullet in my head now.

SuperJude™

Listening to Soulwax FM always makes me wish they'd included some harder tracks or even an entire station. I'm certain di.fm could have come up with something.

lunaticz0r

FOR EXAMPLE!

It's... Just so good....

Dutch?

come to techno if you enjoy raves ;)

i work with these guys who host this :

its a small venue because its REAL underground ;)

edit : wow people, calm down! Its a freaking message board not a who can flame the hardest contest...thef*ck! enjoy raves/games/music together :/

Edited by lunaticz0r

saintsrow

The way you described it, sounded like a co-ed Stripclub / gay bar.

It sounded like the bar scene from Night of the Gay Zombies. Well, I just made that up, but I would not be at all surprised if it is a real movie. :dontgetit:

Yes, another worthy thread gone to sh*te. :bored:

TeammateAssist

I knew it. I knew raves are basically drug dens with music. Just knew it.

I knew it. I knew raves are basically drug dens with music. Just knew it.

Zondar

Meh, Raves are so 20 years ago.

It took you septic tanks a LONG time to catch up...

Coin

FOR EXAMPLE!

It's... Just so good....

Yeah, literally every rave I've ever been to has been outside venue.

SuperJude™

"I was into raves before they were even a thing"

Hipster-Glasses.jpg

codename_duchess

FOR EXAMPLE!

It's... Just so good....

The opening tracks really reminded of this awesome track....

Steve

Sounds like Jack was in a K-Hole. Jack if you've ever been to NYC, and knew what the underground raves were like back in the late 90s. You would not have classified your experience as being at a rave. Personally Jack, I think some gay dude slipped you a roofie, and tried to take you home with him. JS

am30

GTA O does not need a rave scene. In fact, the real life world does not need a rave scene.

/thread

rampage08

Goddamnit Jack, i told you not to touch the shrooms !

DisappointedScrosh

DAFUQ DID I JUST READ

theNGclan

The GTA Online characters look far too clunky for a rave scene. I mean, have you seen them SMILE whenever they do good at golfing? It's horrifying! It's even worse if you has Niko as your parent in GTA O.

Zwenkwiel

this was a good one

didn't like the other one before this really

but this was a nice one

Jack Reacher

this was a good one

didn't like the other one before this really

but this was a nice one

I am sort of like a bunch of waves.