Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,921 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Lee Everett

Mechanic Appreciation Thread

fofofofofofofofo

New story from a mission: it was me and my friend playing. My friend had died in the tanker and had run out of lives. So i called my mechanic for my entity. When he came, idk why, but he started fighting me. MY f*ckNG MECHANIC KILLED ME DURING THE MISSION RIGHT BEFORE I WAS ABLE TO FINISH IT, AND MADE US FAIL THE MISSION BECAUSE WE RAN OUT OF LIVES. Everytine i see him, im gonna beat his ass for making us fail that mission(it was on hard and it was our 6th time doing it). What made me really angry is that right as he delivered his death blow to me, he said to me "As promised"....

Edited by fofofofofofofofo

BurningChrome

Try calling the BASTARD when you're down by Simeon's and watch him happily drive all around the containers, the warehouses, the containers again. Everywhere except TO YOU!!!

Masochron

Try calling the BASTARD when you're down by Simeon's and watch him happily drive all around the containers, the warehouses, the containers again. Everywhere except TO YOU!!!

All those blows to the head are starting to take their toll.

I.haigh

I remember one of many times when he turned hostile for seemingly no reason and grabbed the handle of my car and was dragged for a pretty impressive distance until he finally let go and went bouncing down the asphalt.

SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Too many appreciation threads on cars. None on the men who proudly risk their lives to bring you these cars when you're lost in the middle of nowhere (and then usually end up being shot, crashed, set on fire, etc).

LETS GIVE IT UP TO THE MECHANICS!

He's Johnny on the spot.

0_0.jpg

TL/dr...just got home from work.

How did you get so many mechanics?

Edited by SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Barrago

I shoot him if he gets so much as a scratch on any of my cars. That's MY job, goddammit. :)

RAS_ZeroZ

I know it's risky to call him in those complicated and twisting highway interchanges but he didn't have to drive off the edge like this, LOL. Took ten minutes figuring out how to get there and then it had to blow it up anyways

0_0.jpg

BondageKitty

Most forget how inconvenient it was to not own a Mechanic at all. Having 0$ when the mechanic comes for money is a dreaded event.

The guy drives cross country in less than 10 seconds, fixes your cars with damages usually costing thousands and cleans dirt, blood and backseat white sticky messes. All this without ratting you out, judging you and for the minimal price of 75$ a day.

Now imagine if you drove your cars into your garage and they stayed dirty and damaged, if you needed to fix it at LSC every time, if you needed your car but you had to drive all the way to your garage.

With all that trouble, a scratch is more than forgivable.

Edited by BondageKitty

iainspad

My mechanic has always been good to me.

Now that I've seen this thread however, I will make sure he stays that way...

gtahighroller

once my mechanic dropped off my car and he left it in reverse and it drove all the way down some long ass street. what a guy

SmokeDat

Sure belittle and berate the guy who is only paid 50$ per 24 hour shift...

No wonder your mechanics treat you morons like the morons you are. My mechanic is the sh*t. Problems are rare and not a burden for me.

Edited by SmokeDat

RAS_ZeroZ

"I'm Johnny on the spot!"

Headdogg81

Listen to all you ungrateful sob's. Not one person has mentioned his amazing panel beating skills, quality mechanical work or his immaculate spray painting. When you drive a car into your garage he has it repaired and painted before you even get out the car. No parts costs. Just a flat 50 a day to keep his kids living on bread and water and meth in his pipe. Sure occasionally he f*cks up delivering a car, he is on meth afterall but he keeps my cars tip top when back in the garage.

I should add I have never seen him smoke but he has to be on something to get the jobs done so quick and tend to the kids.

BondageKitty

Keep his kids living

This thread got suddenly grim. I wonder what conditions he and his family lives like. Wonder if he has kids and such. Papers, Please? Players might know that feel.

Tabula Rasa

This "mechanic" you speak of, does he wear a grey shirt, and gloves by chance? I've killed this person many times, he is Not to be trusted..death becomes him.

In Soviet Russia, Mechanic Kills You!

Edited by Tabula Rasa

I.haigh

0_0.jpg

Who knew mechanics were so flammable?

customkingpimp

That JUST happened to me yesterday, I about flipped out. I finally got in front of my truck, after running after it for 5 minutes, ripped his stupid ass out, beat the sh*t out of him, and then put like 200 rounds into him

Goneinfiveseconds

give him a break guys he deliver thousand of vehicles everyday

scrublord

Too bad we can't recreate the single player torture scene with the mechanic...

Bolatsi

Important thread. Respect your mechanic.

senormidget

Listen to all you ungrateful sob's. Not one person has mentioned his amazing panel beating skills, quality mechanical work or his immaculate spray painting. When you drive a car into your garage he has it repaired and painted before you even get out the car. No parts costs. Just a flat 50 a day to keep his kids living on bread and water and meth in his pipe. Sure occasionally he f*cks up delivering a car, he is on meth afterall but he keeps my cars tip top when back in the garage.

I should add I have never seen him smoke but he has to be on something to get the jobs done so quick and tend to the kids.

Most convincing Mechanic back-story. I shed a single tear.

Lee Everett

Important thread. Respect your mechanic.

Amen to that.

Kampioen

You're wrong, you obviously hire a new mechanic every time you call one. How else could you kill him and have another mechanic deliver your car minutes later? There's just some huge mechanic temp agency that sends mechanics to work for you. The ones that do their work well get to live, those that f*ck up die. It's just a selection process, you do this long enough and your mechanics will deliver your cars to you like it was an olympic sport. Eventually they might even start rolling out red carpets and holding an umbrella over your head.

xInfamousRYANx

The mechanic doesn't care about your convenience. You pay him a measly 50$ per day. We should have the option of hiring better mechanics for a higher rate. Oh true story my mechanic mugged me. I called my car and he got out I got in and then it said mugger sent from so and so was successful. the mechanic ripped me out of my car and took my fully modded entity down the highway at like 300 MPH. needless to say I couldnt use a Pv that game because I could never catch him. As$hole mechanics

Strikeslip

There's an option in the Settings Menu. You can pay your mechanic $100/day and he only screws up half the time.

Lee Everett

Lately my mechanic has been abusing me more and more.

da_illest101

I have to give credit to my mechanic, I never saw someone so dedicated to his job that he comes back to life just to deliver a car all the time

Jizzle2014

My mechanic is just nervous around me so whenever I ask him for a car I stare at the ground and he always brings it he just doesent like being watched. Still beat him up with my crowbar when he brings the wrong car, or if I'm in a bad mood.

Shaundi.

"What you need boss? Some wheels? I can bring em round."

Yeah & I'll bring you something in return. A whipping across the face with my Advanced Rifle you incompetent prick. :p

Edited by ZeusMowat_278

RAS_ZeroZ

I don't kill him anymore but if I bump into him and he wants a fight..hell ya, lets go... I really enjoy that part of the mechanic. He isn't afraid of a good fist fight!

0_0.jpg