1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

The Bravado Appreciation Thread

Sugar Free Nos

• 2 weeks later...
RickyRicardo96

qF7zU1X.jpg?1

Guts, Glory, Bison!! Sport Brakes, Transmission, Level 3 Engine, Light Smoke tints and SUV rubbers. I didn't mess with the suspension for ground clearance. Climbed Chilliad and the east side of Josiah with no problem.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
Sugar Free Nos

Well, I had to make some sort of vid for the TShirt, so I took the Police Buffalo for a ride:

cixJdfg.png

Commander S

Got this for when my gal character rolls with @wanes and the crew:

CTGfuJ1.jpg

...see, it's a 'Riot van', geddit? ;)

*deathly silence*

*tumbleweed*

Still, surprisingly fun when fully upgraded - handles well, and it's pretty darn nippy, which makes it a nice little joyrider. Just a shame it only seats 2 - with the rear windows, it really ought to have some space for passengers...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Mattoropael

After deciding that I don't really like my Futo, and that I'm sick of the lack of engine music from the Khamelion that replaced it (shame though, I liked how it looks), I decided to give the Banshee a try.

And I don't regret the purchase one bit.

QtKxfCF.jpg

Found an NPC matte black Bullet, and took a photo with it:

ov768E6.jpg

Edited by Mattoropael

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
CrysisAverted

Just love the Bison, especially in red.

dWSpYLQ.jpg

• Like 2

I'll never sell my Buffalo S, considering I probably won't get much for it since it's from SP...

dxTXQVO.png?17iaxhkM.png?1

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

As I couldn't find a thread for the none S Version of the Buffalo, this probably best fits here.

It was an NPC Spawn in this colour that I just found great, so had a bit of a play with mods and managed to unlock the showroom T-Shirt with it!

Lola-295.jpg

Lola-304.jpg

Lola-297.jpg

Lola-302.jpg

Lola-303.jpg

Lola-305.jpg

• Like 1

After sending the Banshee off due to extreme lack of use (though with much regret), Bravado has found its way into my garages again. This time it's the Buffalo S, and I opted to keep it clean and simple.

kyE1TX5.jpg

pq0jW3q.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
CrysisAverted

Why the rumpo and speedo have their own appreciation threads and the Bison does not is beyond me

damn do I love me a red dodge

WB6jJVU.jpgnGm383f.jpgWEO5ZMH.jpgQpzf9WW.jpgxZS9rXp.jpgvIOZLq0.jpgOfxvlOt.jpgK0UiIZo.jpgclEYgJ1.jpg76ElOIM.jpglX8sNdG.jpgVIN5Mik.jpgWKnXAHg.jpgmfmAWPg.jpg

• Like 3

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Aside from the Buffalos, it completely boggles my mind as to why they skimped on the Bravados. They had everything going for the Buffalo S but the Gauntlet and Bison are so lackluster, the Gauntlet in particular. I would've loved to have waaayyyyy more options with the Bison to trick it out or make it look more premium, but all we're stuck with is a basic truck that you can't really modify and it honestly looks more at home in the driveway of a cookie cutter suburban two story instead of on a ranch. The Gauntlet. Don't even get me started:

• NO CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS
  • the taillights look like stickers
  • the entire front looks like it was styled by a 13 year old
  • the interior is from the 60's and there's NO way to customize it with custom seats or a roll-cage
  • the engine note is generic muscle car
  • the acceleration is poor

Pretty much the only thing I like about the Gauntlet is how it steers and that it falls apart easily when I eagerly roll it off of the side of a hill and down to it's fiery death. What really bugs me about this car, what really really bugs me is the lack of customization options. On a car like this, that is unacceptable. Even the Dominator has way more options. The Dominator feels like it was made by people who cared and had lots of time on their hands. The Gauntlet feels like it was made two days before the deadline and like it was hastily slapped together with little time to make it unique. The result? A forgettable and generic muscle car that's just there. My second GTA:Online car was the Gauntlet and it was motivation to move up and buy better cars.

Edited by Scaglietti
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

Have a Buffalo and a Banshee(of which I'm torn on the appearance of, I currently have the classic Dodge blue/white, but kinda want to go a bit mad, redo that, add a spoiler, etc) which I adore. Definitely want a tricked out Buffalo S eventually, though!

Aside from the Buffalos, it completely boggles my mind as to why they skimped on the Bravados. They had everything going for the Buffalo S but the Gauntlet and Bison are so lackluster, the Gauntlet in particular. I would've loved to have waaayyyyy more options with the Bison to trick it out or make it look more premium, but all we're stuck with is a basic truck that you can't really modify and it honestly looks more at home in the driveway of a cookie cutter suburban two story instead of on a ranch. The Gauntlet. Don't even get me started:

• NO CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS
  • the taillights look like stickers
  • the entire front looks like it was styled by a 13 year old
  • the interior is from the 60's and there's NO way to customize it with custom seats or a roll-cage
  • the engine note is generic muscle car
  • the acceleration is poor

Pretty much the only thing I like about the Gauntlet is how it steers and that it falls apart easily when I eagerly roll it off of the side of a hill and down to it's fiery death. What really bugs me about this car, what really really bugs me is the lack of customization options. On a car like this, that is unacceptable. Even the Dominator has way more options. The Dominator feels like it was made by people who cared and had lots of time on their hands. The Gauntlet feels like it was made two days before the deadline and like it was hastily slapped together with little time to make it unique. The result? A forgettable and generic muscle car that's just there. My second GTA:Online car was the Gauntlet and it was motivation to move up and buy better cars.

Think of a upside. We finally got a lowrider DLC which not only brought in new cars also made cars in game already MORE customizable (Clean Voodoo!!!) So maybe in the future we'll have a muscle car DLC! and that bland Gauntlet will look badass on slicks.. There has to be slicks if there is to be a muscle car DLC

• 2 months later...

I can't believe there's no regular buffalo appreciation thread, oh well, i will just post it here instead.

08gt8f-2jEOagf-Uv4IrSQ_0_0.jpg

UdoOi3a4-kOcLJMWb3UawQ_0_0.jpg

PSDnKFqsgkWrdXQk9TRgig_0_0.jpg

vYDfqt9_HU6ARJ5LlU8aTQ_0_0.jpg

lS3UObanzUabMGXtpqx-4Q_0_0.jpg

Edited by MangledCrow
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
GlockBlocker_32

Does anyone know if the glitch where you can remove skirts, front/back bumper has been patched on the original Buffalo?

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Arkie_Rebel

Thought I'd share a couple of pics. The first is my beloved 2004 Bravado Bison..... oh... sorry.... 2004 Dodge Ram 1500. However, a good friend of mine created a new decal for the back window. Those who have never played the game may scratch their heads, but true fans will point and grin. "United We Stand - Together We Fall"

h230nlj.jpg

n0EttMA.jpg?1

• Like 3

• 2 years later...
Black Boxcar in the dark

I have other Bravado vehicles, but im not sure if i should put Youga van on Youga apprecitation thread or there, ill put it there.

Anyway....

Brrrrrrrrr, what a f*cking cold night, let me start the van and get warm up inside.....

NSD8NBSh.png

Ez3YrEuh.png

Picking up a cargo for a store.

ZfhS2TBh.png

RPeEx1Th.png

Cargo has been delivered succesfully

kUROGyoh.png

I have more Bravado (most of Dodge) vehicles so more of them coming soon.

Bravado Rumpo Custom

U8hLD9mh.png

SqJt0pXh.png

My two Youga Classic Taxi vans, bought used, unfortunely they are no longer in my taxi company.

Bravado Youga Classic --- RC Taxi status:Both Scrapped

KRZ2BBph.png

h7a4B5dh.png

lLxflARh.png

Dp7Szdyh.png

Old yellow one.

QsxaXeZh.png

eCq8AO9h.png

Edited by __SAAB__9-3__
I found couple more photos of Bravado vehicles...
  • Like 5

• 5 months later...

Franklin made a better choice, ditched that piece of sh*t Buffalo S, and copped a limited A/C instead.

oxfgqA1.png

GHIgcZb.png

image.png

• 4 months later...