Diving

Ryder

they got the crouch which is kinda cool, but they need like a dive command. ive always wanted to be in a shoot against the fbi or sumthin then dive over i desk for safty. i would be a all move like :colgate:

The Eye of Sauron

You can just edit your post you know. Anyway, I think diving like that would be pretty cool.

I'd take the ability to move while crouched over diving anyday. I'd also like to be able to walk around in first-person mode so I can have uber-accuracy. :D

¤Public Enemy Number 1¤

to bad they couldnt kinda do a thing like max payne and kinda mix them together and make a crime story wit drivin kick ass slow motion and a real good crime story dat would be the sh*t........ a little off topic but has anyone heard anything on the getaway

¤Public Enemy Number 1¤

or in a cop chase ( a cop is chasin u ) u could slide gainst da hood and run off and they will have to take time to go round the car

The getaway. *scoff* That is just a rip-off wannabe of gta...

Sliding over the hood of a car qould be awesome. What I thought would be great would be: You can be running and like duck and dive... That woulda been perfect for the last mision in GTA III!

or (if you could swin in the water) you could be like running down a brige getting chased and dive off the edge into the water or something. knowing my luck the cop would probably land on me... :sui:

tuff_luv_capo
or (if you could swin in the water) you could be like running down a brige getting chased and dive off the edge into the water or something. knowing my luck the cop would probably land on me... :sui:

M

A

T

R

I

X

Dude, the Max Payne diving was hella sweet, they should put that in the next GTA game.  :sly:

user posted image

Just because I'm busted doesn't mean that I can't still speak to the people!

Haha, I guess Az isn't an admin anymore. ;)