Chang vs. "fez"

Jakerei

For those of you who visit this forum from time to time, you may have--at some point--come across a post made by Chang.

You can always tell when a post is made by Chang (aside from the fact that it has his name on it!! ) because Chang has his own unique way of saying things--pardon the rhyme--with "ings"

The first time I read one of Chang's posts, I was compelled to flame him like the flaming homo that he seemed to be, but I decided against it, opting to be the bigger man and allow people who are different than me to contribute to this forum in their own unique way.

<Enter "FES" everyone's favorite (F)oreign (E)xchange (S)tudent from the hit TV show "That 70s Show">

Now here's a guy who's made a name for himself and based an entire career on being "that guy" on a TV show.  A decendent from Screech--the original "that guy" from Saved By The Bell--Fes brings his own unique way of speaking to That 70s Show and makes everyone ask the question, "just where the hell is Fes from, anyway?"

Fes always has something randomly funny to say, and despite his obvious differences from the rest of Eric's gang of friends, always seems to fit in.

So I ask you people, the 1 question that must be answered:

Who would win in a fight, Chang or Fes?

Before the fighting can begin, a few comments from both participants at ringside:

Chang:  "Helloings.  You-its are going down.  I am going to rip your left arm off <Chang gives evil look>, slap you in the face with it <Chang give high five to the referee>, and hand it back to you.  I Chang.

Fes:  "Who is this Chang anyway?  I do not think that I know him.  But if I have to fight him, then I wish him the best of luck and I hope that he fights like a little girl.  I would not want get my ass beat in front of Jackie."

You be the judge . . . .

Round 1 . . . . Ding Ding!

IamLandoGriffinAndFU2

In a closely contested battle, I'd have to say Chang would win with his patented ".45, shovel and bag of lime" finishing move.

Heres somthing that has been bothering me ever since i saw Chang. WHY THE HELL DOES HE TALK LIKE THAT? I dont have anything against it. Its kinda humorous. I just always wondered. It always confused me.

LoL...<Chang winks at Jakerei>

No Contestings!! <Chang goes to roll up sleeves, but then remembers he's wearing a Belly-Up Mackeral Belly-Tee Shirt.>

"Thisings is gonna Hurt YOU, more than-its gonna Hurt ME..."

<Chang Pulls out Chainsaw, applyies Tooth-paste on chains, pulls rip cord to start Chainsaw, and Finishes by Brushing Fez's Teeth with it>

:) I Chang

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHINGs

Chang would win, no contest. and if Fes starts to whoop him(giving that Chang may fight like a little girl) Chang still has ove 20,000 other dudes with nothing better to do than pound the sh*t out of some foreign exchange student, to help out a guy that cooks cats and horse sperm.

user posted image

The only thing stupider than this post (off-topic for that matter) is the sub title (whoing would win?)...if your gonna make a fool or youself Jakerai...least do it in the right forum...

Anyway, Chang would win, cause everyone has his back...

And to Affect...i'm sorry something known as a "LIFE" intereferes and i was in a hurry...so before you go talking a bunch of sh*t...why don't you, o yea, that's right, pull that dick out of your ass...

The only thing stupider than this post (off-topic for that matter) is the sub title (whoing would win?)...if your gonna make a fool or youself Jakerai...least do it in the right forum...

Anyway, Chang would win, cause every has his back...

"cause every has his back..." huh?

f*cking moron.

Pssh. Kramer would be beat both of them down, without breaking a sweat.  :cool:

LoLings!

Kramer? Kramer wouldn't even be ables to gettings through-its the Door, much less take a swing!

<Chang takes off Boxing gloves to play more GTA:Vice City>

And Thatings That...

:) I Chang

Tenacious_Dude

Chang.

End of story

And if any of you fa**ots say fez i'll chop off ur pecker, feed it to the birds and shove the birds up your ass

*ahem*  :die:  fez

• 3 weeks later...

Bring it, b*tch.

Chang is a f4g.  A f4g that speaks english like a retard.

Eh?  Now what was that for? And the 'moron' comment @ InsaneMustang for that matter?  You know what? Here, this is for flaming:

*hands Affect a star*

Oh, and Chang wins.

*closes off-topic topic*