Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,522 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Darkfighter97

GTA Online Mechanic

Darkfighter97

Is it just my mechanic or is every ones mechanic a retard he just drives right pass me if im on the other side of the road, Earlier he got back in my car and drove off and i was in sandy shores and i found it all the way over at the docks in Los Santos and he was driving

around in a circle circle

:panic:

RussianCommie

The mechanic is the person that everyone loves to hate. I had requested a car once and he brought it but the problem was that he drove past me and he kept driving and driving away which forced me to run after him for a block trying to get him to stop, which eventually I managed to do. :whuh:

Misanthrope Z

i could never shoot my mechanic when he darts into another NPC car, crashes right into it, gets out and goes "scratch was already there right?"

how can I get mad at that?

Hector Tavares

I especially love it when I'm at the airport on the bottom floor and he spawns on the top floor of the round-about and proceeds to take my incredibly rare car for a joyride.

As posted in another thread...

ofJxDBT.jpg

CarimboHanky

mine was good during patch 1.08 but since 1.09 hes dumber than ever, wont deliver the right car, ask for a entity and deliver a feltzer.

if i call for my sandking, it doesnt matter where i am he would simply drive pass me at full speed and would drive all the way up to paleto bay, there he would simply keep driving up and down in paleto.

Mr.Faustin

Holy sh*t, another Mechanic thread.

wolfp212

I had my tank out in a private invite only lobby, called my mechanic and got one of my cars. Drove off and left my tank because I was done with it. Made it to the south part of the map and got in a boat. Did some boating for a while and I noticed my 'car icon' moving on the map. Made it back to shore and my car was where I left it, but it didn't have an icon over it. Looked on the map and the icon had made it to the top of the map, I get in my car and go to catch up. After a long drive to catch up to it, I find that it was my tank. I park in front of it and it stops. Pull out the driver, and lo and behold, it was my mechanic. He stole my tank and took it for a joyride. I had left it in the middle of Los Santos, and I saw it at the top of the map, by the time I caught up with him he had made it almost to Trevor's place. It was so random I let him live.

mo-seph

i found out where all the mechanics go when they "cant get there right now".... those mutha f*ckers are having a bbq

0_0_zps76fce5b5.jpg

but dont worry guys... i took care of it

0_0_zps5a34c296.jpg

strangely all those cash piles were for exactly $50.... go figure

Edited by mo-seph

dannybohy

After 1/08 patch my mechanic was awesome, delivered quick every time. Since 1.09 he has gone back to being a complete f*cknugget!

Either doesn't show or takes ages and nearly always I get a " Scratch was already there ,right?".

Kylee_guy

I especially love it when I'm at the airport on the bottom floor and he spawns on the top floor of the round-about and proceeds to take my incredibly rare car for a joyride.

As posted in another thread...

ofJxDBT.jpg

MY SIG IS SO SIMILIAR TO THAT HAHAHAHA

Masochron

He usually gets the job done for me...USUALLY.

But when he fails, boy does he fail!

I've never had him bring me the wrong vehicle though.

DogHeadRyRy

The twat gets ko'd every time he drops one off, and all for 50 bucks a day!

dlow

Normally My Mechanic does a great job bring vehicles to me.......I still kill him tho

I did have one instance a while back, while on the dirt roads above the sawmill, I called for my mechanic to bring my Sandking to me....while waiting form him to arrive, one of my friends killed me, I respawned saw my vehicle icon on the screen, the mechanic was still driving around the area i call him from, but everytime i tried to get him to stop by running toward my vehicle......he would simply speed up and run me over once he did so killing me.........I summed it up as either a glitch from me dying before he made the delivery........or as payback from me killing him so often LOL

Edited by dlow

Mishimotsu

I was doing "dry docking" and it bugged my brother out and thus I thought I'd try something new at the end of it, so tried taking a shortcut… I ended up beaching the boat, so I decided to call in my (brand new just purchased) infernus at the helipads near the mariner so I could hit the boat back in the water. So he starts driving up to me and then just carries on right into the water, splosh. Errr, thanks? Well, now I know how much an Infernus costs takes to replace, thanks mechanic… I was so mad I didn't even complete the mission I just rage quit.

The amount of times he drives off without seeing me as well… gah. His field of view sucks, I wish he'd look behind him every now and then.

StewNorth

Mechanic has a degree in mechanics so stfu.

marco-polo

As of late he seems to drive straight past me, even when i'm very close to the car. After he drives around for 1-3 minutes, he eventually delivers it...hasn't happened before now.

mo-seph

As of late he seems to drive straight past me, even when i'm very close to the car. After he drives around for 1-3 minutes, he eventually delivers it...hasn't happened before now.

clearly still drunk from the BBQ...

Bitaktus

Give the man a raise.. that'll keep 'm happy for a few days.

Malibu454

I was doing "dry docking" and it bugged my brother out and thus I thought I'd try something new at the end of it, so tried taking a shortcut I ended up beaching the boat, so I decided to call in my (brand new just purchased) infernus at the helipads near the mariner so I could hit the boat back in the water. So he starts driving up to me and then just carries on right into the water, splosh. Errr, thanks? Well, now I know how much an Infernus costs takes to replace, thanks mechanic I was so mad I didn't even complete the mission I just rage quit.

The amount of times he drives off without seeing me as well gah. His field of view sucks, I wish he'd look behind him every now and then.

Lol You gotta be careful where you make the call from..

nitefallz

f*cker pulled me out of my own car once..

Muirenn

Guy keeps scratching my car and blaming it on me.

Coin

I haven't had a problem with the mechanic two months. Well worth the $50 or whatever salary he is on.

Mishimotsu
Lol You gotta be careful where you make the call from..

Indeed… When I've delivered cars to Simeon I've got in the habit of stealing a car to chase him with, because regularly when I call him in that maze he ends up driving right past me.