-The Awesomeness of it

-DYOM cannot be converted to MAIN.scm script

-I don't have to do everything from scratch,like SA

but

I would change to SA because:

-I can do more things due to the limitations

-More Cars ide,peds ide,Settings

-11 radios, replaceable with SAORS

-DYOM,making it easier to make missions (The only things that annoy me is that it cannot be converted to main and I can't make destroyed Callahan like in the Beginning)

-CLEO 4 being better than, III's very limited CLEO script library

-ENB, same reason as CLEO

Conclusion:I don't really know....III has started to do bugs from now....It crashes in some places and times,sometimes when entering cars,etc...

I will see what people want me to do, move to SA or keep using III (even if the mod will have thousands of bugs and crashes,making it almost unplayable)

But..the engine is not crappy,like OmeXR stated..I think that it's just kinda unstable to mods..

Edited by HazzardX

I think you should stay on III's engine. SA is completely different o_o

I think you should stay on III's engine. SA is completely different o_o

I know..You cant remake iii's feeling in sa engine..but, sa is more stable than iii

I know..You cant remake iii's feeling in sa engine..but, sa is more stable than iii

All 3 games are equally stable when treated well.

All 3 games are equally stable when treated well.

Yes,i know.. The bad thing is that III does not work with many modifications installed...

Yes,i know.. The bad thing is that III does not work with many modifications installed...

In other words... there is no one to find an easy way to make missions in less time like DYOM in SA.

In other words... there is no one to find an easy way to make missions in less time like DYOM in SA.

Yeah..the sad thing is that DYOM cannot be converted to main.scm and i cannot make the bridge to be destroyed...

Just a heads up, RC Triad Take-Down is not a usual Destroy Cars with RC Bandit mission. You'll have to kill at least 25 Triads with the RC Bandits in 2 minutes.

Just a heads up, RC Triad Take-Down is not a usual Destroy Cars with RC Bandit mission. You'll have to kill at least 25 Triads with the RC Bandits in 2 minutes.

Nice to hear. But the problem is, how long will it take to make this single mission? And will the game crash suddenly after days of hard coding? :/

Nice to hear. But the problem is, how long will it take to make this single mission? And will the game crash suddenly after days of hard coding? :/

I dunno. That was just an idea o_o

I dunno. That was just an idea o_oIts not imposibble to script that mission..Most of the scripts are from the regular rc cars mission..

The point is that,

Don't just daydream that you can easily create the New York,Miami and LA's map in San Andreas,and another point is that,

Already missions are like an Alps range and doing that kinda map is like climbing Mt.Everest. :*(

Another one to say,you are spoiling the whole GTA3 plot,by making Maria an important character.She would be dead at the end of the game. :orly:

The point is that,

Don't just daydream that you can easily create the New York,Miami and LA's map in San Andreas,and another point is that,

Already missions are like an Alps range and doing that kinda map is like climbing Mt.Everest. :*(

Another one to say,you are spoiling the whole GTA3 plot,by making Maria an important character.She would be dead at the end of the game. :orly:

Rockstar said she MAY or MAY NOT be dead. Let the man do his fanfic story his he wants.
  • Like 3

Yeah...I dunno how, but I just messed up my game..It crashes when I enter the Kuruma in Give me Liberty..

I will try to fix it..If it doesnt work..i have 2 choises:

-Start the mod again on clean III

or Migrate to SA engine..

Vc has problems with VC:LC so...i'll stay out of there untill I get some other option

The point is that,

Rockstar said she MAY or MAY NOT be dead. Let the man do his fanfic story his he wants.

That's a true point. I just hope the dude doesn't go cheap on the plot and start pulling all these people back from old GTA games, like what the last half of San Andreas was like. Oh god, I can imagine the situation.

"Hi Claude. I'm Kent Paul. I need you to take these documents Ken Rosenberg wrote and take them to CJ's office building. Woozie will go with you for support if you need it. Watch out for Zero's menacing toy airplanes."

• Like 3

The point is that,

That's a true point. I just hope the dude doesn't go cheap on the plot and start pulling all these people back from old GTA games, like what the last half of San Andreas was like. Oh god, I can imagine the situation.

"Hi Claude. I'm Kent Paul. I need you to take these documents Ken Rosenberg wrote and take them to CJ's office building. Woozie will go with you for support if you need it. Watch out for Zero's menacing toy airplanes."

That was funny! No,i will not put back many characters from the previous games, and if i would do it, i will not connect them in that way..Anyways,good point there!

I've been thinking and shouldn't this mod be Grand Theft Auto III? As in the Roman numeral and not the number?

should bring to SA, more possibilities plus this has never been done before...I would love to see you extend gta sa without changing the vibe of it :lol::r*:

should bring to SA, more possibilities plus this has never been done before...I would love to see you extend gta sa without changing the vibe of it :lol::r*:

When I was saying about moving to sa..i meant that i would make III in SA engine, not extend SA

OK.She MAY or MAY NOT be died.

But the thing is,Claude shot Maria,right?

***Alright,I'll stop.I don't wanna be a troll.***

OK.She MAY or MAY NOT be died.

But the thing is,Claude shot Maria,right?

***Alright,I'll stop.I don't wanna be a troll.***

No one knows if he actually shot her..

You should try to play "The Exchange" till the final cutscene plays.Try to play it till the end.Maria will continue to talk about her beauty -nails broken- and then her talk stops. :devil:

You should try to play "The Exchange" till the final cutscene plays.Try to play it till the end.Maria will continue to talk about her beauty -nails broken- and then her talk stops. :devil:

Yeah.. but that doesnt mean that he shot her...that's my opinion.. no offence

• Like 2

OK then, I should not talk a thing about it.

I have two options..either continue with extending GTA3's storyline on SA engine or start a new mod with a new storyline in a new place in VC engine (i have an idea for the game)

What do you think? Should I remake GTA3 on SA engine or start a new mod?