Kinda disappointing... but ah well

aggressor27

The game boasts about how you're no longer the only reason cop's get their pay checks.  Yeah, every once in a while you'll see cops shoot or kick a guy to death for pick pocketing (where's the video camera?).  But, the impression I got, well, assumed, was that you'd be cruising down the road in your brand-new, stolen Fire bir- uh, I mean- Phoenix, and you'd see some shmuck in a red sports car speed up along side of you, cut in front of you and speed off, all the while John Law is on his ass, pushing you out of the way.  But all I get to see is pedestrial police brutality.  Dadgummit.

tuff_luv_capo

Yeah, it was kinda dissapointing to see it's just foot cops. And not to mention that the people they chase are totally random. They don't pickpocket or nothing, they're jus standing there, then they run.

It seems they chase the programed theives in Vice City (The guys who look like David Hasselhoff in Night Rider).  I haven't seen them chase any of the civilians yet.

Actually if theres a gunfight between gangs or those security guys, the police will open fire on them.  It's pretty cool, but yea I would have loved to the cops lay out a spike strip for other people and then try to watch them get away.

user posted image

Thanks -shaDow

It may be too much for the memory.  IF there ever is a pc version, it might be possible, I think it would rock.  I was pretty disappointed but it still is much better than in gta3.