Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,150 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Technetic

Yay this wipeout will have people playing missions again!

Technetic

Recently ive been trying to play some missions but it seemed that nobody was playing them anymore with all the glitched cash.

Now that most of the community is going back to half a mil and 50k , they will have more of an incentive to play missions and make money again INSTEAD OF f*ckING TROLLING MISSIONS AND WASTING PEOPLES TIME!

wanes

Lol nope

2vtrtrc.png

God-eater

It will definitely be nice to have people interested in the payouts again.

EDIT: wanes, that's still only a few million - that's nowhere near game-breaking, unlike the gifted billions that you could never, ever spend all of.

Edited by God-eater

Biohazard Abyss

No idea what you're talking about. Never had trouble finding missions.

Xyn

Don't count on it.

People will probably just leech on the missions, having others do the work for them to get their cut.
Example: not cooperating in survivals, just waiting til you & that other player finish it so he can cash his 20k.

marco-polo

I only do missions with friends and very rarely with randoms, so i guess it won't make much of a difference but nonetheless it'll be handy every now and then.

Juanfartez

Don't count on it.

People will probably just leech on the missions, having others do the work for them to get their cut.

Example: not cooperating in survivals, just waiting til you & that other player finish it so he can cash his 20k.

Only takes 2 to vote you out of survival when you get the two minute warning for not doing anything. Takes three if you kill at least one per wave.

AgentAle47

Recently ive been trying to play some missions but it seemed that nobody was playing them anymore with all the glitched cash.

Now that most of the community is going back to half a mil and 50k , they will have more of an incentive to play missions and make money again INSTEAD OF f*ckING TROLLING MISSIONS AND WASTING PEOPLES TIME!

I'm with you, can't wait to see invitations from missions to help them

DeathByGenocide

or..... like every other patch new glitches will be found, trust me when i say this is a temporary solution.

KatieTheCookie

So... I'm not the only one who enjoys missions? *dies*

AgentAle47

So... I'm not the only one who enjoys missions? *dies*

nope, me and my crew guys like missions too

PhDJ

There is plenty of people out there enjoying missions, me included and we kept on doing them for the RP, I do them with crew members, solo and sometimes with randoms, ended up with some new PSN friends from that.

dannybohy

Oh well! a few cash cards will see things right again

AgentAle47

There is plenty of people out there enjoying missions, me included and we kept on doing them for the RP, I do them with crew members, solo and sometimes with randoms, ended up with some new PSN friends from that.

yeah, me either, i always like to work with people, randoms are good too

PhDJ

yeah, me either, i always like to work with people, randoms are good too

As long as they don't keep f*cking the mission up that is, some missions are faster solo, Coveted is glitchy when you play with extra people.

Der Norden

I won't. 12.6 million and hopefully 19 Adders left.

KatieTheCookie

Tbh I prefer doing them Solo.. I don't like to bother people XD

sash2k4plus

I always play missions with randoms. Even with 1b of gifted money on me, I still play missions for new players or as a pass time.

AgentAle47

Yep, i do missions with starters too for help them

TeammateAssist

You, my friend, have never played with freeloaders.

Even before the stimulus, there's that one guy who's so useless, but he sill got money anyway.

Shaundi.

You don't want to hug people during missions? :lol:

KatieTheCookie

You don't want to hug people during missions? :lol:

I do but that's the thing they don't like it ;c

Sugar Free Nos

Why would I waste time helping Madrazo when I can sell my Adders to LSC?

Lol nope

2vtrtrc.png

Just face it, a lot of people find the missions to be tedious and boring. The only reason that 90% of people played missions is because they HAD to in order to purchase things to make the game enjoyable.

I also fall under that demographic, I too hate most of the missions with a passion. But,

Rooftop Rumble FTW

GoodGreen

I will play some missions again, I will play heist if/when released, BUT if the hackers or another glitch comes around again I'm on it... I can tell you I won't buy cash cards...

Technetic

I will play some missions again, I will play heist if/when released, BUT if the hackers or another glitch comes around again I'm on it... I can tell you I won't buy cash cards...

To be honest at first i hated doing missions with all the $2-3k missions there were. But lately if been getting missions worth 10k to 16k and they dont seem that bad for the amount of work u put in

A few days ago I walked away with almost 160k from missions with friends , it was 2 hours of lots of fun and it just felt good. Rather play that way then glitch my way to millions again.

TeammateAssist

I only hate exactly one mission.

It Takes A Thief.

Really, you expect me to catch a Coquette... with a Dominator? Are you daft, Simeon? You know what, you arab prick, get it yourself.

Sugar Free Nos

To be honest at first i hated doing missions with all the $2-3k missions there were. But lately if been getting missions worth 10k to 16k and they dont seem that bad for the amount of work u put in

A few days ago I walked away with almost 160k from missions with friends , it was 2 hours of lots of fun and it just felt good. Rather play that way then glitch my way to millions again.

I'll take glitching millions over playing missions any day. I had more fun selling my fully modded Buffalo Mk 2 over and over than I ever had playing 95% of the jobs given to you by contacts.

I just don't find them fun at all.

I only hate exactly one mission.

It Takes A Thief.

Really, you expect me to catch a Coquette... with a Dominator? Are you daft, Simeon? You know what, you arab prick, get it yourself.

You are a racist, my boy!

Edited by Sugar Free Nos

Technetic

I'll take glitching millions over playing missions any day. I had more fun selling my fully modded Buffalo Mk 2 over and over than I ever had playing 95% of the jobs given to you by contacts.

I just don't find them fun at all.

Was about to say something nasty and ignorant to you , but you know what to each their own. I agree everyone should have their way of playing and if glitching money or buying cash cards and getting everything straight from the start is your thing then Cool Beans.

am30

The missions are becoming boring basically 'cos I've done most of them at least 3 or 4 times.

And the guy with the Adders - when did you last check your garage in SC? Might want to keep an eye on it. I'm back to my pre-gifted cash cars. Even the ones I stole post-gift cash are gone. My money laundering plan has not worked.

cjdavies

I have been playing missions for the money and RP as I didn't want or spend the gifted money.

My bank is now $0!! So I aplogise in advance to anyone when I do high rank missions, I have no money for ammo!