Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums! (92,393 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Algonquin Assassin

What's the most ridiculous thing.....

Algonquin Assassin

You've recieved a wanted level for? I think we're all familiar with the super cops in GTA V, but when I was playing before I got two wanted stars for... wait for it...

Crashing into a f*cking guardrail when no one was around hahaha. What kind of bullsh*t is that?

The LSPD sucks.:p

Polish_Trucker

Are you saying the LCPD is better? Mods, ban this guy! oh wait

Captain Arthur

The most ridiculous thing in the world is your Gta IV fanboyism. :lol:

*User banned for 2 days for this post

Jokes aside, I once got a wanted level for just staring at a cop.

Algonquin Assassin

I wonder what would happen if you flipped off the cops who typically stand outside of the Mission Row police station?

Captain Arthur

I wonder what would happen if you flipped off the cops who typically stand outside of the Mission Row police station?

It's simple, they'll shoot you brutally and burn your corpse. The LSPD are known for their brutality.

Meekail

The fact that I got an explosive shootout for just staring at them was RIDICULOUS.

Algonquin Assassin

It's simple, they'll shoot you brutally and burn your corpse. The LSPD are known for their brutality.

It would be funny if we could eat donuts in the game. Eating them infront of some hungry officers would

probably get a shotgun to the face.

Captain Arthur

It would be funny if we could eat donuts in the game. Eating them infront of some hungry officers would

probably get a shotgun to the face.

Yeah, they would probably do funny things to your corpse just to unleash their rage.

Luddite

Existing

I can drive on the sidewalk honking at peds and they pay little or no attention.

Stand near them and they call the cops giving you a wanted level.

Ray

I was buying clothes in Suburban, and there was a guy outside in a shootout with the cops, and I got a wanted level! Then I spent 10 minutes trying to lose it. I hate the cops in GTA V so f*cking much.

Luddite

I guess I meant "being a pedestrian"

Algonquin Assassin

I was buying clothes in Suburban, and there was a guy outside in a shootout with the cops, and I got a wanted level! Then I spent 10 minutes trying to lose it. I hate the cops in GTA V so f*cking much.

Yeah that happened to me once aswell. Quite frustrating.

dannybohy

slapping a fat person in the face!! I mean come on!

Captain Arthur

slapping a fat person in the face!! I mean come on!

The cops probably found that offensive as they're fat as well. Oh wait, the cops in LS aren't fat, I'm probably mistaken between the cops in LC and LS. :lol:

AustinN

You've recieved a wanted level for? I think we're all familiar with the super cops in GTA V, but when I was playing before I got two wanted stars for... wait for it...

Crashing into a f*cking guardrail when no one was around hahaha. What kind of bullsh*t is that?

The LSPD sucks. :p

I have to ask.

Were you playing as Franklin?

Raavi

Standing next to a female pedestrian, she called the cops and out of nowhere I was riddled with bullets. Another time I drove through one of their Stop-and-Kills after which they abandoned executing the suspects at the scene and started chasing me instead. However the most ridiculous would have to be them continuously ramming into the rear end of my vehicle for no apparent reason and me getting a wanted star for that.

dannybohy

I have to ask.

sw50sw8sw578.gif

Algonquin Assassin

I have to ask.

Nah. It was Trevor.

Dutch Psycho

Staring at a cop and got a wanted level star and the annoying part is it took ages before that one star was gone. Really really annoying is this wanted level system in v.

Captain Arthur

I have to ask.

Nah. It was Trevor.

Then, they probably figured out that you like IV so much and I don't blame 'em, they did the right thing. I hope they do the same for Niko too.

*User banned for 29 years

I gotta stop using the same jokes.

Algonquin Assassin

I have to ask.

Nah. It was Trevor.

Then, they probably figured out that you like IV so much and I don't blame 'em, they did the right thing. I hope they do the same for Niko too.

I have to admit that maybe I need to wind back the GTA IV fanboyism/GTA V piss taking. It's even starting to drive me a bit nuts. Can't imagine how others must feel having a mod as a hardcore GTA IV fan ridiculing the latest GTA even if it's just for fun.:p

HOW'S ANNIE?

The most ridiculous thing I've gotten a wanted level for was driving through Downtown LS and having a cop car from a random NCP chase crash into ME.

LCPD: Most dumbass cops in America

LSPD: Most hardass cops in America

Captain Arthur

I have to ask.

Nah. It was Trevor.

I have to admit that maybe I need to wind back the GTA IV fanboyism/GTA V piss taking. It's even starting to drive me a bit nuts. Can't imagine how others must feel having a mod as a hardcore GTA IV fan ridiculing the latest GTA even if it's just for fun. :p

NO! Please don't! If you do wind back your Gta IV fanboyism, then I can't make jokes about you anymore.

lol232

Actually the LSPD itself doesn't suck, they f*cking know everything, they f*cking see everything, that's the kind of police I want to see in the real world.

It's just, being a criminal in LS sucks.

If you're criminal in LS = you're f*cked in the ass very f*cking hard.

dinkakid

I tazed a cop in sandy shores and didn't get a wanted level but then I crashed a truck into railings near them and I got a wanted level

Officer Ronson

The cops in this games aren't something you can mess with. They don't like you driving like an idiot and that's probably it, also I saw some signs around the city saying that the LSPD survaillance the city via CCTV in certain spots.

The most ridiculous thing I got a star was for driving against the traffic with a bulldozer, nah who am I kidding. I attacked a attacked a group firefighters and got two stars for it, I guess they don't like you messing with other emergency services.

JasonAW

All I did was stand on top of the mountain, and someone said they are calling the cops. All these cop cars come out from nowhere.

Detective Phelps

We know everything, we see everything.

Shoot first, ask questions later. That's how it works here in LS. :cool:

Edited by Los Santos Police Department

Panz

I'm pretty sure I got a wanted level for speeding once. Nothing else happened. I didn't steal the car or hit anyone. I didn't hit the cop, but I did pass him at top speed.

Is that a thing in GTA now? 'Cause it was weird.

ten-a-penny

R1, R1, O, R2. --> <--, --> <--, --> <--

Done. :^:

seriously.....I can avoid these dudes with ease.....