Where can i buy this!

cornbolish

I had that cool minigun, called something like wizzbang cant remember,   well its a minigun!

Where can i but or get one of those?

Tony Scarboni

Just use the codes,dont be like some of these haters who dont belive in coding,use the #2 weapon cheat it'll hook you up with the best gats

Flamer extinguished.

no need to use codes, you can buy one at Phils or I believe it takes 40 packages but one of those two.

Tony Scarboni

Or Ignore this moron and just put the code in its the EASIEST WAY!!!!!!

Flamer extinguished.

And why don't you warn the poor guy that using a code will hurt his criminal rating. Better yet, why don't you tell him about the risks of saving after using codes. I don't have anything against using codes, but you should warn people of the risk.

there's a pickup for one, near the haitians hideout (not where you get missions, but the one where you go on a couple cuban missions).

i'm pretty sure there's one there, in the warehouse area up high.

or you can buy one from phil after you've completed his missions.

or you can get the packages, but it's more than 40, don't remember exactly what it was.

Tony Scarboni
And why don't you warn the poor guy that using a code will hurt his criminal rating. Better yet, why don't you tell him about the risks of saving after using codes. I don't have anything against using codes, but you should warn people of the risk.

Saving the game with a weapon cheat does nothing but give guns when you start it again. Dumb ass, and who cares about criminal rating? that has nothing to do with getting 100%.

I should warn you of the risk of fuccing with the big Scarboni

Flamer extinguished.

Cheating is for fa**ot losers.  If you can't beat the game without cheats, you are one sorry f*ck that doesn't deserve Vice City.

Tony Scarboni
Cheating is for fa**ot losers.  If you can't beat the game without cheats, you are one sorry f*ck that doesn't deserve Vice City.

Cheating makes the game more fun,I get tired of having to go to the gun store everytime I want a gat,so I just put in a code. I can guarantee this fucc ass has used cheats before. Anyone who doesnt wont get everything out of the game. Some cheats are chince but others make the game more fun,so if im a fa**ot loser your my b*tch.b*tch. Now fucc off Ive got work to do.

Flamer extinguished.

Anyone who doesnt cheat wont get everything out of the game.

You couldnt be anymore wrong :sigh:

FT2DB7K.png

Tony Scarboni

This is the type of guy who gets out of the shower to take a piss :O

Flamer extinguished.

This is the type of guy who gets out of the shower to take a piss :O

so that makes you the type of guy who pisses all over himself in the shower? ok fare enough I know who I would rather be :sigh:

FT2DB7K.png

Tony Scarboni

It means your an idiot and the fact that you didnt get it proves that. :O

Flamer extinguished.

As far as I can see there is nothing to see, end of discussion nothing left to prove now leave me alone :bored:

FT2DB7K.png

OMG! It's the big bad Scarboni!!! :sigh:

Anyway, cheating is the cowards way out. Granted, AFTER I beat the game, I'll bring in cheats. (And when I say beat, I mean 100%) But I simply REFUSE to use any cheats during my search for 100%. I'm not going to knock you for using them, but dissing others who are smart enough NOT to use them is just plain childish.

Go ahead, I'm just WAITING for you to say something like.

::Duh!!! Scew u bich! IM DA DAM SCARBONI11!!!11!! I weel use me chats to bow u up!::

:dozing:

The only time I ever use cheats is after I get busted when i'm in the middle of a mission. I throw in the weapons cheat, walk into the police station. And give the cops something else to think about besides their donuts. (Ala MiniGun.) But I never cheat during the main story. Using a rocket when the game is designed for you to only have a pistol is cheap. It takes away the difficulty. What's the point?

Correction: I never save after cheating. Only when I'm screwing around...even then, it's better just to go with what you got.

Cheating makes the game more fun,I get tired of having to go to the gun store everytime I want a gat,so I just put in a code. I can guarantee this fucc ass has used cheats before. Anyone who doesnt wont get everything out of the game. Some cheats are chince but others make the game more fun,so if im a fa**ot loser your my b*tch.b*tch. Now fucc off Ive got work to do.

Beat the game, and then cheat.

Pussy.