Easy way to get money

Kenji Kasen

Do the ladies man cheat,And then,let them follow you while you rush in your car.Press square to reverse and then run them over.Pick up the money in their pockets.Do this for LOADS of cash.

Mister Vercetti

This game is more money-based than GTA3 so it would be too easy to beat it.  :r*: made a good move.

or you could easily get 40,000 by entering that 10,000 race and just blowing up those 4 cars with constant rocket launcher spray..

cheat free strategy + lots of money

Why isn't there just a MONEY CHEAT like there was for GTA3? thats what blows about Vice City.

There IS a money cheat.. but that just ruins Vice. Cheats = booorrinngg... I like challenges ;)

Why isn't there just a MONEY CHEAT like there was for GTA3? thats what blows about Vice City.

There IS a money cheat.. but that just ruins Vice. Cheats = booorrinngg... I like challenges ;)

There is? Would you be so kind to tell me?

It won't ruin it, just put some extra $ in my wallet.  :colgate:

What so Vice City blows because you can't have your own way??    Grow up!

Rich

unwanted_child

or u could do the old vigalente missions, put ya cop car in the garage destroy all cars cheat, get back in ya cop car get out etc etc, and b4 u know have about 400k or more :)

easy money?

simple as hell

(only after getting 100pkgs or finishing main storyline)

100 pkgs: get the hunter from the helipad, do vigilante

finishing main storyline: get a heli, go to fort baxter ,land it next to the hunter, get out and back in the hunter asap, fly away and then do vigilante

i earned 800.000$ in 15 mins with vigilante, and u get 150 max armour to

Rich, I didn't say VICE the game itself blows, I said what blows about is it is harder to get money. I don't have all the time I need to sit there and play it for hours and work to get all the sh*t. I didn't even buy it, it is rented.

Here is another way to get loads of money first buy the cab factory then the cream factory do one mission in all then you will get a one thousand pounds for each mission then there will be a money sign get that and you will ge at least 3000k or more it ses that you WILL get at least 3000

good work :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

Buy the sunshine autos showroom, complete the import/export lists so therell be a Hotring Racer in the Showroom. Use the racer for the VC Endurance streetrace and you can easily earn 40,000$ after 1-2 weeks of playing i had a 500,000$ in my wallet.  :D

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah and what's awesome about completeing the imports expotrs list is that you make more money and you get new cars

does any one have that$ cheat ineed realy bad fofget robbing stores and doing mssions with the taxi cab cop cars too i need that cheat code im despeared  cammon  :r*:  help me hep me i have the rest of your stuff as cllecter items  i worship you i have alll the games stuff i even go aginst the games you said were bad and good comon i need that$ cheat i spend $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

on your games and suff i have every  :r*:  thing their is i need that cheet i may even pay you 40000gs after you give me the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

cheet aybody  quote me ill hurt you so bad you wont even have enough time to scream you you                      .