Im so dissapointed

BJsmith

WARNING BEFORE U READ ON THIS CONTAINS A SPOILER

ive just complited the game but im dissapointed with the fact i had to kill lance i mean i realy liked the guy he was one of the only people who who didnt abonden u in the game he was cool.

so i was wondering if theres any way to complete the game without killing him like a alternate ending. :happy:

I don't think there is. You better be carefull some people might think thats a spoiler.

nope man sorry there is no other way. Yea i guess he was cool a little cocky though. I didnt mind killing him at all :devil:

I thought he was cool too.  Kinda stupid that they made you kill him, although they made it painfully obvious that it was going to come to that, with him getting all butt-hurt about the way Tommy was treating him.

I still think it would have been better for them to keep him on the good side.  At least let Tommy have a real friend he can trust.

Yea, it was obvious, I felt bad when I had to kill salvatore from gta3, I REALLY wanted to work for the mafia, but oh well.  A lot of movies and games nowadays are about trust, I don't like it at all...

And Tommy still has some friends, what about all the Mario's around the city?  They're still Tommy's friends even when you go around killing all of them!  :p

user posted image

Thanks -shaDow

WARNING:  CONTAINS END OF GAME SPOILER!

What the hell kinda game were ye playing?  I thought he was an awful crybaby.  'Ooh, Tommy, you don't love me enough, gimme more money - boohoohoo'  I was happy as a pig in sh*t when I took that b*stard out.  And you say he was the only one who didn't leave you?  HE STABBED YOU IN THE BACK!  He totally set you up!

What I want to know is this.  In GTA3, there was a mission where you had to drive a car with a dead Forelli brother in it, was that not Sonny Forelli?  The same Sonny that you killed just after killing that utter piece of sh*t Lance Vance?  (ok ok, I'll stop giving out about him).

Or was the Forelli in GTA3 Sonny's son?  I confuses me.