Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,775 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Vicarious Mind

Adder vs Entity? Your Preference?

Adder or Entity?  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Adder or Entity?

SemperJ550

Entity XF by a long shot. Adder spins out and loses control way to easily. Not to mention the Entity looks better...

WWWWVWWVWWWVVWWW

lolng at all the people who suck ass at handling manly cars. lrn2brake

BoJack Cognac

I don't own either anymore. But I have a free spot in my garage and I'm either getting a Comet or an Entity, so.....

Entity

h1r0ll3r

Entity. Looks better, handles better, accelerates better and the lack of a rear window makes for a great rear shield when driving. I have both but am tempted to ditch the Adder whenever I find a car to replace it with.

DangerZone77

Entity. Looks better, handles better, accelerates better and the lack of a rear window makes for a great rear shield when driving. I have both but am tempted to ditch the Adder whenever I find a car to replace it with.

I sold my Adder and fully modified a Carbonizaire. It's by far the best sports car in the game. If you don't have one try one out.

Vicarious Mind

I sold my Adder and fully modified a Carbonizaire. It's by far the best sports car in the game. If you don't have one try one out.

yea if you don't mind the handling like its on ice all the time

Midnight Vibes

The Entity is a more attractive car overall to me. Either is a solid choice, but I prefer the handling, customization, and slight acceleration advantage the Entity offers. Plus, more bang for the buck.

Drummin

No brainer.

Biohazard Abyss

If the back of the Adder didn't look like sh*t, I'd like it more than the Entity.

Ninja_Gear

Ever since last update, i find myself outrunning Entity's in acceleration as wel as top speed with my Infernus in free mode/missions. So Infernus>Adder>Entity.

Infernus is really armoured as hell from the back, even more then the Entity. Entity has better grip in turns and spins out a lot less fast. Its all about control when you use an Infernus.

Edited by Ninja_Gear

Special Agent 25

Entity by a country mile, some people say it looks ugly but those same people are probably driving around in chrome adder or a adder with a ridiculous colour.

i find the entity handles a lot better than the adder as well. Also accelerates better too.

one thing I've found is people continuously calling the adder by its real-life name eg. oh you got the bugatti, oh nice bugatti, i really couldn't care less what the car is based off in real life, this is GTA, and its called adder, keep it that way.

Edited by L5B4LIF3

scubadave

entity. more mods. adder if its chrome is hard to beat though.

BondageKitty

What I find silly, If the Entity was the one priced 1,000,000 and Adder 750,000, The Entity would be the one getting all the hate the Adder currently is and everyone would be using the Adder because the Entity is over used.

BSEANO

What I find silly, If the Entity was the one priced 1,000,000 and Adder 750,000, The Entity would be the one getting all the hate the Adder currently is and everyone would be using the Adder because the Entity is over used.

Very true. Its dumb.

MeGusta90

Adder.

LahTigre

I'm not really sure.

I prefer the Adder in single player: you can have it for no cost and it's pretty much unstoppable with just suspension and a turbo, and frankly I prefer the look of it.

I did just buy an Entity XF in GTAO however, because I figured I ought to try it out. While I don't like the looks as much as the other Supers, it has grown a little on me. But when I drive it, I can't tell if I like it or not, it's still too early to tell.

Stol3nZ06

Hate to break it to the masses but the Entity does not have a bulletproof back. If you want to test this run up on someone with an assault shotgun and you will die.

I enjoy it when an Entity goes flying past me and then starts reversing. I'm not going to try and kill you with my carbine or shotgun, I'm blowing you and the car up with an RPG..it's that simple.

mochakaboom

I'm not sure I follow, obviously if you look at the poll, more people are actually using the Entity not the Adder. And for sh*ts and giggles, I believe the majority of races they use entity's.

I know they are pretty much the same people, I just wanted to show that I can use both entity and adder :p. Lol as for maps that require turning *Cough* changes subject.. But yea, there's almost 8 pairs of Tits and barely any Assers.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm a boob guy. But I like to mix it up and look at more asses every once in a while.. Just saying

z6ak.png

The Ost

I like the Adder because it's kind of reckless. I have an Entity too, it seems to do better in race but I don't enjoy it as much. I don't know why, all i'm really doing is pressing buttons and steering a drawing of a car on a TV screen, but the Adder is more interesting to do that with.

Biohazard Abyss

I'm not sure I follow, obviously if you look at the poll, more people are actually using the Entity not the Adder. And for sh*ts and giggles, I believe the majority of races they use entity's.

I know they are pretty much the same people, I just wanted to show that I can use both entity and adder :p. Lol as for maps that require turning *Cough* changes subject.. But yea, there's almost 8 pairs of Tits and barely any Assers.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm a boob guy. But I like to mix it up and look at more asses every once in a while.. Just saying

....wut

The Entity got popular because everyone is a hipster.

Then now the Entity gets hate from hipsters because it's mainstream.

So in order to be a hipster, you need an Adder, Cheetah, or any other super.

Vicarious Mind

Hate to break it to the masses but the Entity does not have a bulletproof back. If you want to test this run up on someone with an assault shotgun and you will die.

I enjoy it when an Entity goes flying past me and then starts reversing. I'm not going to try and kill you with my carbine or shotgun, I'm blowing you and the car up with an RPG..it's that simple.

omg happens to me all the time everytime I see someone in an entity they try to kill me everytime. I don't get it. The adder kids generally leave me alone for the most part. Probably why I have such hate for it when ever I see someone in a entity I'm like oh man here we go again.

....wut

The Entity got popular because everyone is a hipster.

Then now the Entity gets hate from hipsters because it's mainstream.

So in order to be a hipster, you need an Adder, Cheetah, or any other super.

Bullet and Vacca for ultimate hipster status

FATSTOGIE

Um... infernus,,, newbs.

Mr. Rocko

A race from last night:

IMG_20140112_174855.jpg

How can somebody be a level 430 and not expect to get f*cked by Rockstar? Then again Rockstar doesn't do sh*t about it anymore

Vicarious Mind

I just report people like that. Not fair to those of us who actually earned our ranks

DangerZone77

yea if you don't mind the handling like its on ice all the time

Carbo is great for the Commute, Jumps, Jumps, Jumps, Down the Drain and other straight shot (no skill required) races. But for technical races it is terrbile. Fully modded AWD Elegy will own any other sports for those.

Vicarious Mind

Do you think the Elegy is better than the Feltzer?

blk95ta

I love the Entity. I just wish people would stop calling it the Xfinity. Makes me feel like I'm listening to a damn Comcast commercial. I have heard multiple people call it that.

Edited by blk95ta

leinasan

Both cars are fugly.

Xavierr

A fully modded adder has acceleration like a jet. which is why I prefer it.

but I feel the entity is a lot less likely to completely lose handling if you turn the wrong way too quickly. ( going at full speed)

JohnDoe7125539271

I don't get all the hate for the Adder, but i think it's too heavy just like the Veyron. It may has better speed than the Entity, but the Entity has better handling, and some nice features, like being a small target, being cheaper, looking better ( my opinion ) - i like them both, and maybe i will be driving with my new tuned Adder soon, but most of my wins were made with the Entity XF.