Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,501 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Camsterguy

The most epic thing to do thing V

Camsterguy

1. Get to the part in the story when M/T are exiled from the city so Martin sends his guys after you

2. Drive to grove street

3. activate invincibility

4. fire a bullet

5. call the police

6. watch a 4 way shootout between you, the cops, the ballas and martin's people

Imagine doing this on the PC with the police character model and a never wanted cheat.

Makeshift LSPDFR

Edited by Camsterguy

Osho

So, we are not required to list our most epic things for V?

How mean dude.

I dislike your topic!

Edited by Osho

razorsharkhead

im not a cheater!!!!!

Camsterguy

im not a cheater!!!!!

Then don't activate the invincibility cheat

Luddite

Not cheating. Just screwing around.

If you have something epic to suggest, why not. Doubt it's forbidden in this thread.

Alvarez

Landing with a cargobobbed SWAT SUV on a slope of Mt.Chiliad and don't explode on first impact.

DIEXEL

1. Get to the part in the story when M/T are exiled from the city so Martin sends his guys after you

2. Drive to grove street

3. activate invincibility

4. fire a bullet

5. call the police

6. watch a 4 way shootout between you, the cops, the ballas and martin's people

Imagine doing this on the PC with the police character model and a never wanted cheat.

Makeshift LSPDFR

Why cheating? Kill some NPCs so you get two stars and then drive to Groove Street and hide behind a vehicle and watch the shootout...

OGLuke

yeah this is very fun! OP

I activate mostly all cheats and gain two stars tnen watch the hitmen go to war with the lspd *note* the hitmen stop coming after gaining three stars.

OGLuke

also another way to have fun is to replay "Crystal Maze" and once activated you can go on killing sprees as Trevor without becoming wanted and attack gangsters without the cops interfering.

AustinN

Well, one time when I was flying around in the Buzzard, I got a message that Pitchers was under attack. I was pretty gleeful at the opportunity.

Of course, the fact that it took me 4 tries to successfully wipe out the gang members meant it wasn't as epic as I'd thought it'd be...

OGLuke

some of the property missions especially the theives and gang attacks are fun distractions the others suck ass I'm not your errand boy bitch leave me alone!!!

Oh and a tip when you get a property mission text, save the game so if you fail you can restart from where you last left off.

Billybob217

I really enjoy hanging out with all three protagonists at one and going to the place you do darts and having bar fights :)

Stuntman--420

How is this list even considered epic things to do.....Drive to grove street?????? YOU friggen start on grove street,how could you miss it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:Drive a semi truck with a trailer attached, all the way up to the top of chilliad , then of course drive off while trying not to die.

2: Bring chop on a car ride, until you see a police chase, wait until the police kill the suspect, then get chop to attack the police officer

3: Wait for people at Atm machines to take out money, then ram into them with your car and take their money

4: Hike all the way up chilliad on foot

5: Find a police parked on the side of the highway, then cause a traffic jam, and just wait for people to start hitting each other and police will eventually start opening fire.

6: Base jump from a high altitude over Mount Chilliad, then hold R1+L1 and try to get as close as you can to the mountains without landing.

7: Find an area of the ocean with one or more sharks swimming around, jump in the water, and attack sharks with the knife as they come at you

8: go on foot into the wilderness and try to survive couger attacks with just your fists.

9: Find a vehicle like trevors truck, and call up M/T so one of them ends up sitting in the back, then go offroading till one of them falls out :)

Edited by Stuntman--420

OGLuke

gotta try numba 9

kama0kazi

get a tank and a cargobob next to each other, get one guy in the cargobob, switch to somebody else and jump in the tank. get out of the tank and run away, when you switch back to the guy cargobob the other guy will auto run back to the tank.

here is the tricky part, you have to time it right so the guy jumps into the tank just as you hook it to the cargobob. once it is done, fly away. when you switch to the guy in the tank, you can rotate and fire the cannon from the air while the AI guy in the heli just hovers there!

after the fun is over, fly over the top of the military base/prison and release the tank and rampage!!!!

AustinN

some of the property missions especially the theives and gang attacks are fun distractions the others suck ass I'm not your errand boy bitch leave me alone!!!

Oh and a tip when you get a property mission text, save the game so if you fail you can restart from where you last left off.

Thanks, but I knew that all ready. Quick saving is the reason I was able to keep trying the mission until I succeeded.

Algonquin Assassin

The most epic thing to do in GTA V is eject the disc and play GTA IV instead.

Try taking a bus or something up Mt Chilliad and then drive off and parachute to safety.

Loves2Spooge90

How is this list even considered epic things to do.....Drive to grove street?????? YOU friggen start on grove street,how could you miss it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He listed an order to do things not a list of things to do... Do you have a slight mental retardation or are you just an idiot ? Edited by Loves2Spooge90

Sweettooth187

Cheating or not. Nothing is more badass, at least for a little while, then turning on invincibility and attacking the military base with the jet. It's so cool watching your jet explode, crash, and burn, then you climb out and keep shooting Terminator style. That or flying a plane into the highway or busy intersection and not dying. Everyone loves god mode, its the most popular cheat of all time. :)

Bonnano

I really enjoy hanging out with all three protagonists at one and going to the place you do darts and having bar fights :)

How.

EDIT: Nvm, I figured out. Pro-tip to anyone, if you are going on a police chase with the 2 other dudes, never take the Bohdi, Mikey just got launched 4 feet in the air and fell off the Paleto Canyon in a police chase. He is MIA.

Edited by Bonnano