Bouning the beachball

Gilgamesh

So i have managed to bounce the beachball on my head about 5-6 times but i wanna know if it is worth trying to do it more,  are there any prizes for doing so?

well I bounced it 25 times, and i'm sure by then you'd get something, but no.

I'm sure it's there just for fun.

Luckily there isn't anything to get. I wouldn't sit there and play "keepy-uppy" with it. That thing makes me mad. >_< I'd play if it didn't make me so frustrated.

It spawns on the beach every once in awhile, and they are normally in and around pools.

same goes if u run it over it is sometimes in the emity pool on starfish island... i did like 16 times 1 of thoughs o thats cool ... ne ways things

• 1 year later...

user posted image

My records 81 at the mo smile.gif

edit:

hehe didn't notice the date then, only a year late rolleyes.gif

Edited by doogle

Cartoon Corpse

i thought you were supposed to shoot it, not bounce it on your head! lol. that explains why my 'high' is 1.

in other words, you don't have a clue. and will most likely remain clueless your entire lives with 'insights' like that. have fun hanging with the assholes of the world! stay the f*ck out of mine.

Couldn't have said it better myself. gtfo. - Tsuro

• 2 weeks later...
Captain_Grim Reaper

My Record is 35!!!!

rah.gifrahkstar.gif

see ya l8r die.gif

rahkstar.gif putin the joy back into joyridin!!!

I got just over 20 i think, 22 or something,

no, you don't get anything for bouncing it,

tru, the best way to bounce it is to just stand in the shadow and follow it on the ground.

It appears On Starfish Island in the rockstar pool, at the beach, and yes, occasionally on the golf course.

If you shoot it, nothing happens, it just goes half-way to the moon is all, i don't think you can actually pop it though blink.gif

Cartoon Corpse

i have 5 now that i know you're not supposed to shoot it to keep it in the air. and 1 seagull! (poor seagull)

in other words, you don't have a clue. and will most likely remain clueless your entire lives with 'insights' like that. have fun hanging with the assholes of the world! stay the f*ck out of mine.

Couldn't have said it better myself. gtfo. - Tsuro

My record is 7. I know it's not much but im not very good at it. It is one of my few weaknesses in Vice City smile.gif .

I think I got something like 37 but then I just got bored. But the easiest way to get loads is to start the ball bouncing on your head by the wall of the swimming pool, and if you get it at the right angle it will keep bouncing off your head hit the wall of the pool and come back down. Then you can just stand there without moving and let it bounce off your head. wink.gif

• 4 weeks later...