2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
greenrock

how would Niko view Michael, Trevor and Franklin and vice versa

greenrock

what would Niko's opinion be on Michael

what would Michael's opinion be of Niko

Niko's opinion of Franklin

Frank's opinion of Niko

Niko's opinion of Trevor

Trevor's opinion of Niko

IDredMan

Niko: "I'm sorry!"

Michael: *Drinks Whiskey*

Trevor: "I'M CANADIAN"

Franklin: "Dog, dog, dog ...Dog, dog!"

That's pretty much what they'd do without any f*cking context.

SonOfLiberty

Niko on Michael: "I could have a few drinks with him".

Michael on Niko: "He's the kind of guy that would have my back".

Niko on Franklin: "Good kid with potential".

Franklin on Niko: "I could learn a lot from his military experience".

Niko on Trevor: "Dirty tralier trash".

Trevor on Niko: Well Trevor probably wouldn't have an opinion on Niko as Niko would've given him a roundhouse kick to the head killing him instantly by this point.

John Smith

Niko: Hi guys

Michael: Hey there hot stuff

Trevor: The hot-tub's ready fella's

Franklin: Let me just grab my lube

Max Payne: Prepare your last words gentleman

Murder Merlot

mastershake616

Michael and Niko would get along just fine for a good while, but eventually they'd start to disagree with each other. Niko's greatest enemy (the man he came to Liberty City for) sold out his friends. So did Michael. Michael is a product of the American dream. Niko thinks the American dream is bullsh*t.

Trevor and Niko would be excellent together "in the field", but they would not be friends. Niko is, in fact, a man of moderation -- hence he and Michael seeing eye to eye -- but Trevor would want to see more of Niko's ugly and temperable tendencies surface. The two would bicker constantly, much like the Michael-Trevor duo.

Franklin and Niko would be good friends. Though Frank would at first consider Niko to be a "crazy Slavic mothaf*cka'", they are both products of harsh upbringings and would soon come to realize that and agree on many topics. Niko wouldn't be as condescending as Michael, and he'd miles ahead of Trevor when it comes to general level headed-ness. Franklin may not have the experience of Michael or Trevor, but he does, like Niko, understand that what he does makes him anything but a saint.

Too bad they're all dead.

AustinN

Niko and Michael could probably share a long discussion on the choices men make and being stuck in impossible situations.

BLOOD

To Niko,Michael looks like a Mobster.

To Niko,Trevor looks like a Psychophat.

To Niko,Franklin is a Traditional GTA Protagonist trying to make a living.

Fun Fact:Niko,Luis and Huang crime database according to the LCPD is "GRAND THEFT AUTO"

Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond

Officer Ronson

@SonOfLiberty

The last time I saw Niko he was kicking somebody in the balls prettey slowly, and his Headbutt wasn't really that powerfull we can say so Trevor would wipe the floor with every part of Niko's body in that sense. Not that he can't pull J.K in NB either.

I loled about the Franklin part, nessesarily what needs to know about the fact he killed and knows Krav-Maga?

OT:

Niko on Michael: ''He's a really nice guy''

Michael on Niko: ''The guy's a realist''

Franklin on Niko: ''Yeah whatever, it's a pleasure to meet you Mr. B''

Niko on Franklin: '' It's a pleasure to meet you too''

Trevor on Niko: ''Hey (sarcastic tone) it's pleasure to meet a fellow gentlemen of such nature''

Niko on Trevor: ''This guy has some deeper mental scars than me, yet sometimes he seems like a really nice guy. He's honest and open about everything''

SonOfLiberty

@SonOfLiberty

The last time I saw Niko he was kicking somebody in the balls prettey slowly, and his Headbutt wasn't really that powerfull we can say so Trevor would wipe the floor with every part of Niko's body in that sense. Not that he can't pull J.K in NB either.

I loled about the Franklin part, nessesarily what needs to know about the fact he killed and knows Krav-Maga?

Lol

Hook, line and sinker everytime.

D T

They are rats, doing an impression of a GTA protagonist.

Bonnano

Niko to Michael: Blah Blah Blah

Niko to Franklin: Blah Blah Dog Blah Blah

Niko to Trevor: Blah Blah never eat Indian people Blah Blah.

John Smith

^lol

Honestly, I'd love to see Niko return in some sort of DLC. The scenes between him and the trio would be the most epic f*cking sh*t in entertainment history!!! Schwarzenegger, Stallone, Willis in the same scene?.....Meh.....that wouldn't be sh*t on Bellic, De Santa, Phillips sharing a moment.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

@SonOfLiberty

Lol

Hook, line and sinker everytime.

Lol I know, I lol'd.

DeafMetal

To Michael: "Hello friend, I see your family is giving you trouble there, I have had exp-- I AM SO SAD INSIDE, EVERYONE FEEL SORRY FOR ME, OH HOW I REGRET KILLING PEO -- *shoots random civilian* -- PLE!!!!"

To Franklin: "I think you made the right decision, friend, the criminal life can lead to -- IS EVERYONE FEELING SORRY FOR ME YET? I AM SO DEEP AND EMOTIONAL AND I'M NOT DOING THIS ANYMORE BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T PAY ME ENO-- *shoots homeless pregnant orphan with a terminal disease* -- UGH!!!11"

To Trevor: "Hey, were you the one who kile-- wait, no, stop! No! What are you doing?! NO PLEASE I AM DEEP AND EMOTIONAL, DON'T DO THIS TO ME! nfwfnwnnf4wifn4ipf4wfffffffffffff"

Edited by DeafMetal

greenrock

4 years since i made this thread, and for the first time i played GTA 4 a 3rd time.

i have come to some conclusions

i feel like he would be closest to Franklin but would have sympathies with Michael

i dont know what he think of Trevor

AreWomanMadeFromSand?

Niko would probably feel bad for trevor and try to help him seek therapy.

Mike and Frank would probably get along with him just fine

jkim_1

I think Niko would like Franklin the most. I could see Niko treating Trevor similarly to how he treated Brucie... as a friend but also tuning him out when he goes crazy. As for Michael, its hit or miss... he could either be a great compliment for Niko or a very good enemy whom goes toe to toe with him. Niko would probably hate Michaels self-righteousness but also see how skilled he is as a criminal in general...

Mr_Rager

Niko could probably most relate to Franklin as Niko himself has been the odd man out himself, dealing with difficult personalities in IV. I see both Trevor and Michael getting the Manny treatment, where all they get is one liners and sarcasm.

Hmmm nice bike

Niko would hate them all.

ThatKyloRenGuy

Niko on Michael: The two of them would probably drink beer together.

Niko on Franklin: We’re both young in the establishment. Let’s ditch these old farts and have ourselves a ball!

Niko on Trevor: Oh brother! This would be ugly. They’d probably try to kill each other. Hopefully, Niko would win and avenge Johnny Klebitz!

Just my personal opinion, lol

MARKUS.

Well after 2013 seeing them taking all his glory. He would look at them kinda like...

ProKiller93

and for the first time i played GTA 4 a 3rd time.

wot

ChiroVette

Niko on Trevor: Oh brother! This would be ugly. They’d probably try to kill each other. Hopefully, Niko would win and avenge Johnny Klebitz!

If by Little Niko winning you mean that he, too, would have what's left of his brains wind up on the bottom of Trevor's shoe, then yeah, hopefully Niko would win.

Edited by ChiroVette

Cutter De Blanc

I think Niko would probably regard Trevor in much the same way he treats Eddie Low, cautiously. Although Trevor is a little more stable than Eddie

Micheal is a dick, Niko'd probably end up killing him at some point during their adventures

I don't imagine he'd have much of an opinion on young Franklin at all. They'd probably get along well enough if they were forced to interact, they're of a similar pragmatic nature

Edited by Cutter De Blanc

ChiroVette

Okay all jokes aside about Niko, let's be honest for a second. From what I remember about my playthroughs of IV ten years ago, Niko was a pretty easygoing, calm, rational guy. If I remember correctly, he kind of liked everybody, and he only seemed to want to kill someone or only regarded them as an enemy if they tried to harm him or his cousin or his friends. Niko is a sociopath, sure, just like all GTA protagonists, but he is not (at least if I remember right) given to just going off the deep end and half cocked attacking or killing people. He was very calculating and seemed friendly to everyone until given a reason not to be.

I think that if he met any of the V trio, they would get along just fine, since the V characters also tend to get along with non enemies. Even Trevor, as psychotic as he is, would probably be civil to Niko, because Niko would be smart enough to see what a lunatic Trevor could be and would not press his buttons, nor would he show weakness and junkie behavior like Johnny did. Honestly, if I had to guess, Trevor either knew sleeping with Ashley would get a reaction from Johnny, and he wanted to kill him, using that as a stepping stone, OR he just didn't give a sh*t because he neither respected Johnny or Ashly.

Notice that for all his maniacal behavior, even during his threats and intense arguments with Michael, he NEVER crosses the line with Franklin, Michael, or Lamar? He is an asshole for sure, but while Michael is his best friend and gets right back in his face, Lamar and Franklin know not to push Trevor too far. Plus, Trevor knows that either Michael or Franklin, if pushed too far, would be capable of defending themselves, even against him, and could kill him. Trevor is unhinged and a lunatic, BUT there is also a sort of cognitive thought behind his insanity. He knew Johnny would be an easy kill. He knew he could take out the Aztecas and the hillbillies, and while he waged war on Medrazo, even Trevor knew it was time to back off and make the peace, as despite everything, Medrazo would be formidable.

I honestly think that if Niko met up with the V trio, they would be friendly and have a drink together, maybe even do business together, or at worst, would part amicably if they had nothing in common. But nothing I can remember in Niko's behavior in IV leads me to believe that he would be stupid enough to trigger Trevor's rage intentionally, or careless enough to do it by accident. And Trevor is a people reader, if nothing else. No doubt Trevor would realize that he doesn't want to make Niko an enemy, and I doubt very much he would be looking to start sh*t with Niko. Michael and Franklin are both socially adept enough and calm enough to recognize Niko could be a valuable friend and ally, so they would probably have a drink with the guy, maybe talk about possible future scores.

Hitler5e6

Niko would likely have a distrust in Michael, due to his feud with Trevor over the 2004 Heist. Niko would be forced to deal with michael on heists, due to him being a good earner. However, they would never bond on a personal level. Franklin and Niko would likely get along like Jacob and Niko did. They would become partners and crime, and I could imagine a backup system being established for them to aide each other. They're very similar in their goals to rise from the bottom to the top through any means necessary, and they both unite with their friends and family with a form of kinship and trust. Trevor and Niko could go multiple ways depending on how they meat each other. Trevor and Niko would either kill one another, become heist partners, or cross paths only once. I would likely go with the last option, as Niko is a very street conscious individual, who wouldn't want to cross paths with an individual like Trevor more than once. However, if Niko were to reveal his cold side in a heist, where he goes on absolute rampages, then Trevor might want to get to know Niko a little bit more. Maybe at this point they'd develop a sort of criminal partnership similar to the Michael and Trevor relationship before the heist in 2004. Or Trevor would walk away with Niko on his shoe or Niko would walk away with Trevor on his boot. It all depends on the context of the partnership, but it would be fascinating yet terrifying. 

UndeadPotat0

He'd see Michael for the contemptible rich whiney asshole he is. He'd relate to Franklin on some level I imagine. Trevor would probably be similar to how he felt about Eddie Low.

Edited by UndeadPotat0

Beato_dim

I think Niko would be repulsed by Trevor and would become buddies with Michael until he found out the events in North Yankton - after all, betrayal is one thing he can't stand. Franklin, however, could become a good friend, though not a particularly close one.

As for the V protagonists... Trevor would likely ignore him, Michael respect him as a fellow skillful criminal, and Franklin be like "Dude, you're messed up..."