Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,029 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Fun 2

+$50,000 , Heists ?!

Fun 2

Hello .

I Found a Cash,RP Value for the hidden heist ( R* was using it in their GTA Online gameplay video )

The Hidden Heist Called : Ornate Bank Heist

I Found This Code in UGC Hidden Heist :

"char":0,"charcon":0,"cmpts":0,"cshr":80000,"ctsc":0,"dec":["Get a team together and break into the vault of Vinewood's Maze"," Bank and steal the gold held there. You'll need a hacker, a co","uple of crack shots and your best getaway driver. You'll also n","eed to get some wheels which can outrun the cops."],"endtype":0,"gpmn":0,"ivm":-1,"ltm":261632,"menubs":442,"min":4,"minNu":4,"mtnum":1,"musx":0,"nm":"Ornate Bank Heist","num":6,"optbs":16,"ownerid":"ChrisMissionsRSN","photo":true,"rad":0.0,"rank":60,"start":{"x":1150.559326,"y":-1269.708374,"z":33.627712},"subtype":1,"time":0,"tnum":4,"trel":66125823,"type":0,"vcpr":{"x":2.729982,"y":5E-06,"z":39.458408},"xpr":1140}

cashr = Cash

xpr = RP

min = Min Players For Heist

minNu = Same min

num = Max Players For Heist

ownerid = Heist Owner

rank = Required Rank For Heist

start = Coordinates For Start Location

----

$80000 Cash , 1140 RP For First Time Playing Heist !

But The Cash Will Be Shared !

What The Min Cash/Max Cash You Want For Heists ?

----

Update :

Texts For Heists :

"txt0":["Go to the ~y~bank.~s~","Go to the ~y~area behind the teller's line.~s~","Go to the ~g~terminal.~s~","Go to the ~g~terminal.~s~","Steal the ~g~gold.~s~"],"txt1":["Go to the ~y~bank.~s~","Hold the cops back at the ~y~bank enterance.~s~","Steal the ~g~gold.~s~"],"txt10":["","","Hack the ~g~terminal.~s~","Hack the ~g~terminal.~s~","Deliver the ~g~gold~s~ to Lester's ~y~warehouse.~s~"],"txt11":["","Keep the bank ~y~enterance~s~ clear of cops.","Deliver the ~g~gold~s~ to Lester's ~y~warehouse.~s~"],"txt12":["","Keep the ~y~enterance~s~ clear of cops.","Deliver the ~g~gold~s~ to Lester's ~y~warehouse.~s~"],"txt13":["","Hack the ~g~terminal.~s~","","","Deliver the ~g~gold~s~ to Lester's ~y~warehouse.~s~"],"txt2":["Go to the ~y~bank.~s~","Hold back the cops at the ~y~enterance.~s~","Steal the ~g~gold.~s~"],"txt20":["","","Defend your teammate while they hack the ~g~terminal.~s~","Defend your teammate while they hack the ~g~terminal.~s~","Help deliver the ~g~gold~s~ to the ~y~warehouse.~s~"],"txt21":["","Help your teammate hold the ~y~enterance.~s~","Help deliver the ~g~gold~s~ to Lester's ~y~warehouse.~s~"],"txt22":["","Help your teammate hold the ~y~enterance~s~ of the bank.","Help deliver the ~g~gold~s~ to Lester's ~y~warehouse.~s~"],"txt23":["","Defend your teammate while they hack the ~g~terminal.~s~","Defend your teammate while they hack the ~g~terminal.~s~","","Help deliver the ~g~gold~s~ to Lester's ~y~warehouse.~s~"],"txt3":["Go to the ~y~parking lot.~s~","Go to the ~g~terminal.~s~","Steal the ~b~armored cars.~s~","Wait for your team at the ~y~bank.~s~","Steal the ~g~gold.~s~"],"txt30":["Bank","Teller's Line","Terminal","Terminal","Gold"],"txt31":["Bank","Bank enterance","Gold"],"txt32":["Bank","Bank Enterance","Gold"],"txt33":["Parking Lot","Terminal","Armored Cars","Bank","Gold"],"txt40":["the bank","the teller's line","the terminal","the terminal","the gold"],"txt41":["the bank","the bank enterance","the gold"],"txt42":["the bank","the bank enterance","the gold"],"txt43":["parking lot","the terminal","a armored car","the bank","the gold"]

Update 2 :

Locations Depend By Coordinates in Heist File :

http://gta5map.glokon.org/s/se32aN1/

Edited by funmw2

wanes

I say not enough cash and RP.

Steve

They better have a lot of f*cking heists if they are paying that low.

marco-polo
What The Min Cash/Max Cash You Want For Heists ?

80k is probably as good as you'd get assuming this is true, i'd be happy with 50-70k though.

Why are people able to dig into these files anyway? Are they usually out for everyone to see in other games or just this one?

TimmyM56

With how much everything is in this game, I would expect heists to give you $250,000 to make them worthwhile. If you're only getting $80,000 for a long mission, why not just farmed Coveted for the money and RP?

Kelvin_00

Very interesting.. Good find if this is indeed your find, ill say its you cause no one else has posted yet :p If you know the cords where exactly does it show? I assume this is a bank out in the country like in the story.

Also i hope they have higher level heists that pay more, are harder, give more rp, are longer in duration, and maybe have the "plan gone wrong" in it. Level 60 is not hard to achieve to be honest. Iv done on 3 times now.

j0hn_d0e

Nice find - thanks for sharing !

What file was it in ?

As an aside, not really related, but I came across 2 players in my lobby last night who were running around in full on god-mode - only able to "kill" them if I hit them with my gun stalk - so clearly, they've found a way to put this into live lobby's, which means we'll back to square one with the mods n money soon

wanes

I was expecting 150-250k for each player after the heist.

maschil

they just need to release it, at this point i would do it for 1 cent.

Kelvin_00

With how much everything is in this game, I would expect heists to give you $250,000 to make them worthwhile. If you're only getting $80,000 for a long mission, why not just farmed Coveted for the money and RP?

I thought the same, maybe they have the price that is divided already, for instance, max payout possible with 4 people (minimum needed to complete heist) and the more people able to do the job the less you receive. IF that is the case, and i mean IF, then the actual payout was be $3.2M divided between players.

Edited by Kelvin_00

Fun 2

Updated

Nice find - thanks for sharing !

What file was it in ?

As an aside, not really related, but I came across 2 players in my lobby last night who were running around in full on god-mode - only able to "kill" them if I hit them with my gun stalk - so clearly, they've found a way to put this into live lobby's, which means we'll back to square one with the mods n money soon

2i6d5s1jekm-r2mrj7rbgw_00.ugc

in common.rpf ( common/data/ugc )

Edited by funmw2

Kelvin_00

Guys you have to consider, I know we don't know all the factors but what if you can replay heists again and again? Then everyone will be rich rolling around in cars that are over rated. The cash will come with repetition. Id prefer to have it small amount so cash means more, not like it is right now where you have everything you want.

Edited by Kelvin_00

helresa

This may just be a starter heist just to introduce you to the concept....

maschil

Guys you have to consider, I know we don't know all the factors but what if you can replay heists again and again? Then everyone will be rich rolling around in cars that are over rated. The cash will come with repetition. Id prefer to have it small amount so cash means more, not like it is right now where you have everything you want.

thats easy to say when you are a billionaire. LOL

GourangaMaster

Great find OP and thanks for sharing. I have seen your other threads/posts of the other interesting things you've discovered. I remember you mentioning briefly about modding DLC too but unfortunately the thread got buried so i can't quote you. It would be great if you could start a thread compiling all the finds you have made.

GrandTheftBatman

tumblr_lqwx87VFaa1qg3qx4.gif

Fun 2

Updated With Possible Locations

gtarmanrob

yeah nice find. I was expecting that kind of payout, only on a per person basis not shared money! $80k shared among say 4 people, so what $20k each? for what will probably be a lengthy and even challenging experience? far out that's stingey. $80k EACH, based on final outcome? hell yeah cant wait.

I can get $18.75k doing Rooftop Rumble solo, and that gets you like 3000rp. why the f*ck would I do heists repetitvely?

granted they will hopefully be really fun, seems only worth doing once. time = money in this game. why spend 30mins making $20k when you can make twice that in half the time on other missions. personally I don't blame the glitchers/hackers who got rich their way. don't blame yous for doing that at all, completely understand haha.

I know we're all jumping the gun a bit here as this is just some code found and could really relate to anything with the heists, but I wouldn't be surprised if heists have a pissy payout. I do agree with Kelvin but, you cant have heists pay like $200k+ to each player and allow us to grind them. theres no point in having cash cards then, so of course Rockstar wouldn't implement them that way. plus it wouldn't remove the issue of excessive tanks and whatever in free roam, would make it worse, make them too affordable. and it would effectively "cheapen" the game. make everything too easy to buy.

unless they were to then release something like 20-car garages and mansions worth $$millions+ ... if only

Chiraqie

This is fantastic.

And pisses me off at the same time

great find

Sterling Malory Archer

What does this mean I am sorry I don't speak Computer.

DevsNzL

it means, if 80k is the max payout, and has to be shared amongst 4 players, you gonna get 20k, minus costs for ammo etc.

j0hn_d0e

There's going to be a lot of disappointed people..

Rank required looks to be 60+

EyeMacHunt

Let's hope there are varying levels of heists. I imagine hitting that sh*tty bank near the LSC near sandy shores would be worthy of an $80k payout but hitting the bigger banks should net you far more.

I can't wait to see how R* does the heists.

EDIT - thanks OP, nice find.

Edited by EyeMacHunt

Fun 2

it means, if 80k is the max payout, and has to be shared amongst 4 players, you gonna get 20k, minus costs for ammo etc.

If its 80k , how it will be shared with 6 players ?

i think 4 players will get 10k and for the Hacker + Driver will get 20k

Philippelp

Great find OP, thanks for sharing.

Damn, I had really hoped Heists would be the way to make some good money... If it's gonna be shared between players, grinding coveted will still be the way to go.

DevsNzL

Well it's rockstar so to be fair to all players the payout won't be game breaking and the next heist payout be cut in half.

ChaosSoul288

Tell you the truth I really don't care about the money and I'm level 122 so I don't care about rp I'm just looking for fun

JOEsAGGRESSIVE

want to rob maze bank now. Heists are what I've been waiting for and I can't wait to do them no matter what the payout. Great find OP.