2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

I'm hoping and pretending and questioning...

fyre_D3M0N

Even if you guys did beat Vice 100% already, maybe that is just a front. I know I know, "IT'S NOT YOU DUMBAZZ!" Well, I'm hoping and telling myself that there is more to Vice than 15 hours of gameplay.

Idk how any of this could be, but maybe it is. Maybe there is something we're all missing. Could this just be a demo, or a beta test copy that we're all playing??? LET'S HOPE!! (Actually, if it is and we had to pay for it, we better get  our money back or a free copy of the real game. I wish, but probably not)

you scare me
grandthefter is easily scared, anyway man are you stoned

Umm. wtf does grandthefter's post have anything to do with is besides spamming? And yours avito??? I'm not stoned (i wish i was). Just saying what's on my (small) mind.

your an idiot

if i were you, i would think about your audience (us) before you say stuff thats so gay.  think about the responses your going to get.  "is rockstar keeping stuff from us"  like what?  they wouldnt sell a beta game, get that through your head first.

fernandomartinez

He's probably on to something, most developers usually release the first million games just as demos then release the real game later.  What do you thing GTA:III is, it was demo for GTA:VC.  So stop giving Fire D3mon a hard time just because he pays closer attention than the rest of you.

GTA3 a demo for VC? hahahahahaa

GTA3 was a great game in itself. The whole point of this topic though is maybe there's a secret beyond what's in the game.

Maybe maybe not. And 15 hours is not enough to do 100% without cheating, I'm pretty sure, unless you use a guide or have beat it a few times.

Are you guys completely retarded. Vice City we have isnt a demo for anything, nor was gta3 for vice. what a useless post. just like go calm your little nerves by locking yourself in a box. you are obivously paranoid, really, im serious.....weirdo

Promiscuous Protesta

Maybe life is just a demo and someday we'll get to play the real game, and when I see god when beta testing is over with, I BETTER get my god damn money back for christs sake.

frye, you are missing something. Its called intelligence. You dont have what they call the "social skills". Keep trying though.  :yingyang:

CW12 posts again with another worthless SPAM...but i get what this guy is saying...maybe somethign unlocks after a while or something will come up that will bring people back to buying the game or playing it...you never know...

i supose this is possible, but highly doubtfull. Maybe on the 1/1/2003 some feature unlocks like ummmmm blimps?

1: they wouldnt do that

2: If there were any extra veichels we would have picked up on it in the coding

HOWEVER

take Goldeneye for the 64.  I think that was out like 2 years before the actual cheat codes were released.

If rock* has anything up their sleave its GTA VC for PC or the next GTA - GTA4 or whatever

lmao they arent hiding anything from us..but i sure in hell hope then pull out double the missions and island size for #4..i think about 40+ main missions would do nicely..also alot of hidden sh*t would be nice..but as for vice..what you got is what they made,nothing to hide just a semi short game that should have had more missions

I don't see why some of you are so quick to flame the guy.I have also had the same thought.I know that it's highly improbable,but hell,you never know.What if in three months from now someone posts something like"I found out how to get to the submarine,and you can drive it"and it was true.Man you guys would feel like a bunch of morons then huh.I do think what you see is what you get but the guy's not a retard.Maybe you are just PS2 know-it-alls.

Maybe he's onto something?  PC games are always released as BETA, then later get patched to be worthy of a "Gold" status, maybe they're trying to do the same on PS2 now?  :sigh:

He's probably on to something, most developers usually release the first million games just as demos then release the real game later.  What do you thing GTA:III is, it was demo for GTA:VC.  So stop giving Fire D3mon a hard time just because he pays closer attention than the rest of you.

Hey thats funny man i dont know what you are on but my nan needs some. How was gta III a demo for vice city, dude both games ae so different. For a start Tommy V actually talks, the missions are all round much harder and the game doesnt even play like gta III. Your a fanny do you actually know what a demo is? :nervous:  :nervous:  :nervous: